Hollow Pleasure Ch. 15 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ethan sucked in a breath and giggled softly as her tongue slid across the ticklish areas of his hip flexers. She lapped it off of his shaft, and balls and inner thighs, drinking it down like the nectar of life. By the time she was finished, Ethan had managed to grow fully hard again.

Galloway shifted so she was knelt between Quinn and Ethan. Quinn had discarded his pants and was stroking his cock as he watched. Galloway transferred her mouth from Ethan's cock to Quinn's. She devoured him as enthusiastically as she did Ethan. One hand around Ethan and one around Quinn. Maybe it was greedy on her part, but she couldn't have been more fulfilled in her life. The two men who she cared about the most, and she was getting to have them both at the same time. How could a girl possibly be so lucky?

She was much rougher with Quinn. He could take it. She swallowed him all the way to the back of her throat. She teased him with her teeth. She jerked him hard enough that his balls slapped against her chin.

At one point, Quinn rested his hand on the back of her head, petting her hair. Galloway snatched his hands and pinned them to the bed. She didn't need his help. She bounced and nodded her head, taking him up and down faster and faster.

Quinn was gasping excitedly. Galloway felt that excitement as well. She popped off of his cock and instantly dropped her head into Ethan's lap. He startled at the aggressive way that she gobbled him right up. She bobbed her head several times, then went back to Quinn again for another suck.

She alternated back and forth like that. "You boys aren't going to fight over me, are you?" She taunted at one point, on her knees between them, in nothing but her boots and duty belt. One cock in each hand that she was stroking furiously.

They shook their heads. "No, I think we can get along just this once," Quinn grinned.

Ethan nodded his agreement enthusiastically.

"Mmmm... good... because this is so much more fun when you work together," she remarked.

She turned, inched herself higher so she could lean over above Ethan's flushed face. She stopped an inch from his and smiled. It was a naughty smile. "Remember how we first started out when we fucked last time?"

He nodded quickly.

"How it was sweet and loving? This time I want you to get behind me and fuck me like an animal."

He swallowed but nodded.

"Now," she almost seemed to snarl. The desire for the two of them bringing out the aggression in her.

Ethan nearly jumped up. He clambered behind her as Galloway ordered Quinn to kneel in front.

Ethan rubbed his cock nervously between her inner thighs. She shook her ass at him and peered over her shoulder. "Go on then," she said, holding Quinn's cock close to her mouth like a microphone. "You know what to do."

Indeed Ethan did, because a moment later, and he was sinking his cock into her sopping pussy.

Galloway squealed in delight, one that sounded like when she was being sluttily defiled by the demons and robbers of her past. But this one was authentic and filled with love. "God Ethan," she moaned as he sank his length further and further until his body came to rest against her firm ass. "You are an absolute fuckin' stallion."

Ethan smiled through his heavy breathing, and flushed with confidence, held onto her hips and started to slide himself in and out of her body. Not that it was necessary. Galloway already started bringing her butt back to meet his thrusts.

She turned her attention back to Quinn, and with Ethan finding his rhythm fucking her from behind, she gripped Quinn's cock in her hand, stroking him softly and resting the head of his member against her lips. He smiled at her as she stared up at him.

"I love you," she mouthed the words.

His smile grew. "I know you do, Kate," he replied.

She wrapped her lips lovingly around his shaft and lowered her mouth over him. Quinn let out a groan. God, it had been too long since Kate had him in her mouth. He couldn't resist bucking his hips, just as Ethan drove himself into her. Galloway didn't mind. If anything, she enjoyed the men fucking her from either side.

She let go of Quinn's cock and held him by the hips, letting him take charge. He reached down and swept her hair back from her face. Both he and Ethan drove into her at the same time.

Ethan glanced up, and saw Quinn's level of concentration. He blushed red again, and looked down.

"No worries, kid," Quinn grunted. "This isn't the first time Galloway's been spit-roasted. We're experts."

"Blah," Galloway spit his cock out of her mouth. "Do you really have to call it that? Like I'm some kind of hog?"

Ethan and Quinn both laughed and after a second, Galloway joined in. The tension eased and Galloway returned Quinn's cock to her mouth, sucking and bobbing with renewed vigor.

She must have been doing a good job, because Quinn went silent, his jaw went slack. For long minutes, they made no sounds other than the soft eager sucking of Galloway's mouth, and the hungry muted moans that escaped her. Ethan held her by the ass, listening to the steady light slaps that he made each time he slid his cock between those beautiful pink pussy lips.

Ethan was aware that he could hear his own heart pounding, and for some inexplicable reason, he had the overwhelming urge to blurt it out. "I love you, Galloway," he grunted and instantly regretted it.

Quinn smiled easily. "Take a number, kid."

Galloway came off of Quinn's cock and smiled at her younger friend. Ethan was already blushing, worried that his heat-of-the-moment comment might have put the brakes on the whole threesome. But he was feeling it and for some reason needed to say it.

Galloway turned and knelt in front of Ethan. "I'd kiss you if my mouth hadn't just been stuffed with Quinn's cock."

"Oh who cares?" Ethan said and pulled himself forward. His lips met hers and their tongues rolled together in frenzied passion.

When they finally came up for air, Galloway said "I love you too, Ethan. Both of you." Then she eased Ethan back onto the bed and climbed on top of him. "I want you both at the same time," she said as she scooted herself until her hips were over top of Ethan's throbbing manhood.

Quinn knew where she was going with this and moved in behind her. On his back beneath her, Ethan could only gaze up into Galloway's face. She took him by the hands, just like she had when she took Ethan's virginity. She laced her fingers through his and wiggled her hips until his stiffness returned to her pussy. She lowered herself slowly... waiting until she felt Quinn pressing against her ass.

"Fuck... this is such a dream," Galloway moaned softly, her eyes closing and an expression of satisfaction and calm joy crossed her face.

"You always were a sucker for double penetration," Quinn remarked as he pressed himself into her ass.

Galloway bit her lip, sucking in a breath through her teeth. "It's amazing. You should try it some time."

"I'll pass," Quinn said, enjoying the sensation of Galloway's ass swallowing up his cock. He sank himself all the way down as Galloway sat on Ethan's cock.

Galloway slowly started to move her hips as the two men were fully inside of her now. She peered down at Ethan. "What do you think of DP, Ethan?"

"It's weird," he admitted, feeling the tightness of her pussy as she slowly and steadily moved her body. "But I think just because there's three of us."

Galloway panted, bracing with her strong arms, her fingers clenched through Ethan's, which she had pinned to the pillow. "Don't like the crowd, huh? Shy boy." Her eyes were mostly shut, lost in the pleasure that their simultaneous penetration brought her.

Ethan moaned more as she sank down on him and rocked her hips from side to side to tease them both. "I wouldn't do this with any other two friends," he admitted. "Plus... it's kind of bad... seeing you like this. It turns me on."

"It is bad, that's why I like this," Galloway grunted, her back arching, her wide hips pushing back into their thrusts. She waggled her hips back and forth before resuming her slow easy riding. She ran her tongue over her upper lip, letting them sweep her up in the moment.

Then she dropped forward until she was laying on top of Ethan. She was grunting softly. Her firm heavy breasts pressed against Ethan's bare chest. She licked teasingly at his lips, her hair draped over one side of his face. "Fuck me. Both of you... fuck me. Punish me for being such a bad slut."

Her words spurred more eager thrusts from the two of them. Before long, Quinn was driving his cock deeper, in and out of her in long excited strokes, while Ethan braced his newly working legs on the mattress and bucked up into her. Both men were passive personalities, and Galloway's demands were exactly the inspiration they needed to go at her harder and faster.

The bed began its slow rhythmic knocking against the wall. Galloway's voice came out in steady moans with each exhale. Her eyes were still shut and her tongue sampled and savored the taste of Ethan's lips.

"That's it," she moaned around Ethan's mouth, just loud enough Ethan and Quinn to hear. "Fuck me... fuck me... fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckme..." she panted.

They built up to a fast steady speed. The headboard continued to pound against the wall, faster and faster. The mattress was beginning to squeak aloud, protesting the weight of three moving sinners.

Galloway was all too aware of how much Rob had control over her turn-ons, because now that he was no longer pulling the strings, Galloway realized that *this* was her biggest turn-on— taking the two men she cared about the most into her body. Sharing herself with the people she loved.

Even as she thought of the way the two of them moved their bodies to pleasure her, it was too much. "Oh god... harder... harder," she panted. "I'm going... I'm going to... oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" Her eyes bulged, and she grabbed Ethan by the hair and covered his mouth with eager kisses.

Quinn lay across her back, and together they sandwiched Galloway between them. Their cocks working the whole time to power through her orgasm and continue fucking as she came out the other side of her pleasure.

Galloway's lips pulled hard on Ethan's tongue, sucking at it. She whimpered and cried out in between their kisses. Her body convulsed, as her wetness ran freely down Ethan's member. He and Quinn didn't relent— working together like she wanted them to.

When she was finally able to regain her wits, Galloway relaxed her smile and her eyes lazed, half lidded. "You boys made me cum so fuckin' hard," she panted. "We make a very good team."

"Let's try something," Ethan breathed after a minute. Even Galloway was taken aback by this sudden display of confidence. She knew Ethan to do what he was told, not take the initiative around a woman who intimidated him.

Quinn and Galloway climbed off of him. Galloway met Ethan's eyes, and for a second, the momentary flash of confidence in his expression made her not recognize him. It was sexy.

"Quinn, lay down," Ethan instructed. Then he met Galloway's expression. "I don't think it's fair that you're in control *all* the time. I want you a little powerless." He teased, and again, Galloway thought him calling the shots was a bit sexy. "Sit down on Quinn, your back to him."

"Yes sir," she said, deliberately sounding slightly meek. Part of it was authentic— excitement and nervousness. She gave a snappy salute, then lay down on Quinn's chest, returning his big heavy cock to her ass.

Quinn held open Galloway's legs, making sure they were in the air and not on the bed where she could brace herself. Then Ethan lay down between her open legs— where he belonged and returned his cock to her pussy, their bodies sandwiching once again.

"You've been a bad officer, haven't you?" Ethan asked, as he started to rough fuck Galloway. His hips moving with an ability he hadn't had weeks ago.

"Yes I have, sir!" She said, her voice breaking and growing higher as Ethan rammed his cock in and out of her. Galloway hardly recognized her friend, but she liked it. He was showing a side of himself that she'd never seen before.

"And you need to be punished, don't you?" He asked, reaching up her head, and running his fingers through her hair. She thought he was going to kiss her, but instead, he locked onto her ponytail and gave her a gentle but firm tug to bring her face in line with his.

"I do! Punish me sir!" Seeing her own legs held off the bed by these two men, who fucked her from different angles drove her wild. Quinn's cock pushed in and out of her body. With the sheen of sweat and bodily juices building up on all of them, they practically glided against each other now.

Ethan's thrusting was growing much more aggressive, he glanced down between their bodies to watch his cock disappear inside of her. His body was doing things it never could before, and he was astonished. When he looked back up to Galloway, she was astonished too... and somewhat smitten. Her eyes were glazed over in a lusty expression. "How can I make up for being such a slut, sir? I shamed the entire department." She pleaded.

"You're going to fuck your Captain every day," Ethan grunted. His hips a blur that only his youthful energy could deliver.

"Every day, sir? I mean... yes Captain!" Galloway could barely move, and yet she loved it. The bed springs were squealing with the same delight that she felt.

"And every officer and trainee," Ethan continued. His balls were slapping against Quinn's as they rough fucked her now. But it was unavoidable and neither one wanted to stop.

"Every single one? But there's so many!" She grunted.

"Are you a team player or not?" Ethan moaned.

"I am, sir!" She moaned, her head lolling slightly from the physical exhaustion. They were throwing her around harder and rougher. The headboard wasn't just bumping the wall but slamming into it. The floor boards creaked and groaned.

"Then you're going to fuck the entire department. That's your job now— to be the department slut."

"And I'll be the best department slut I can possibly be!" She assured him, her eyes rolling back in her head.

"Yes you will. I'll line the men up daily and they'll run a train on you..."

"Ohhhh fuck!" Galloway cried out. The orgasm that rocked her was so fierce that she saw stars dazzling in front of her eyes. Her pussy was practically gushing as her muscles tensed and convulsed. Ethan could feel her muscles squeezing his shaft so hard, and he pressed his mouth into hers and they kissed like never before— the fierce desperate kisses of a sexual frenzy that neither had been in together before.

By the time Galloway's orgasm was subsiding, Ethan felt his own beginning with a small tingle and rapidly spreading up and down his length.

"Oh fuck, guys, I'm going to cum soon," Quinn cried out beneath Galloway's bouncing ass.

"Me too," Ethan broke their kiss long enough to reply before Galloway grabbed Ethan's head and locked right back onto his mouth.

There were no more words shared. Galloway didn't urge them on, or give them any directions, or plead with him, or tell them how she wanted it. Everyone knew what to do— their bodies knew exactly what they wanted.

They kept right on fucking. Ethan's body pumping hard, all raw reproductive instinct now. Their movements were so fast and rough, Quinn and Ethan alternating their movements, in and out of her like they were sawing back and forth.

The bedroom was simply a chorus of muffled moans that grew louder and higher by the second. Then it all happened at once. Ethan's cock gave a spasm and went off deep inside of Kate Galloway. A moment later, and Quinn joined him, exploding inside of Galloway's ass. Their semen flooded her from either end. Feeling the convulsions running up and down their thrusting shafts sent Galloway into another orgasm. The three lovers climaxed together.

Ethan's balls drained into her pussy, spasm after spasm, until it ran from her body and down between her legs. Quinn's cock was coated with a healthy amount of Ethan's cum, but he couldn't worry about that now. He had his own orgasm to worry about, because as Galloway's muscles tightened around the two of them, his cum shot deeper into her.

By the time all three of them were done, they collapsed in a sweaty heap on the damp bed spread. They all lay catching their breath and staring at the ceiling in a sex drunk haze.

Finally Quinn was the one who asked it. "Did that really just happen?"

"Do you need to see proof?" Galloway smirked and ran her hand between her legs, bringing the mess to Quinn's face.

"Get out of here with that," he tried to push her hand away, before having to flee from her unrelenting fingers.

Galloway laughed for a long time before reluctantly climbing from the bed. "You boys made quite the mess," she hurried to the bathroom, and after a few moments, they heard the shower start up. Quinn and Ethan glanced down at themselves, slightly repulsed by the cum that was clinging to their laps.

Galloway leaned out of the open bathroom door. "Are you idiots coming, or not?"

They didn't need to be told twice. They hurried after her and joined her in the shower. It was a tight fit, and they all squeezed together beneath the hot water. But pressed that close together, with Galloway once again in the middle, it wasn't long before things started to happen. And they didn't stop happening until the water ran cold and they had to shut it off. Naked and wet, they fucked in the bath tub— Galloway bent over and sucking on Ethan while Quinn fucked her from behind.

They tried to behave when they dried off and returned to the bedroom for their clothes, but once again, Galloway couldn't stop herself from planting a kiss on each of them... kisses that turned into make-outs, that turned into much much more. By the time it really was over and they were too exhausted for another romp, they collapsed on the bed, Galloway in the middle, holding their hands as they fell into a deep sleep.

***

2A

A couple weeks had passed since the night that Galloway had shared herself with Quinn and Ethan. They hadn't had a three some like that since. Quinn and Ethan certainly wouldn't have been opposed to it doing it again, but Galloway decided it best if they didn't. Ethan was a young man who was free to discover the world. And as much as she wanted to boost his self confidence, she also knew that too much affection would make him dependent on her. She loved him as a friend, and more, but she wanted what was best for him— that was to eventually find a healthy relationship out there in the world.

Truthfully, the other reason was for Quinn... and a bit for herself. Galloway, who had always been pretty sexually free with her body, found herself wanting something a bit different. She loved Quinn... she always had, but his tumble down the stairs had made her realize something. She was *in* love with him. She didn't so much want to be shared, as much as she wanted him to be the only one she went to bed with. It was a somewhat new feeling after so many years of being best friends and fuck buddies. But it was a feeling that she wanted to nurture.

The three of them stayed friends in that time— hanging out, going for food, watching TV or chatting. But it was slightly before Thanksgiving that things ultimately changed.

The cars were already packed. Galloway had helped and Meg was grateful for the extra hand. She knew that Galloway just wanted to spend some last minute time with her son. And that was okay.

They weren't moving out of any reason that involved the Conover House... or at least that's what Meggy had said. Ethan's mother had managed to find a very well-paying job offer a few hours to the south, in a major city. Ultimately, it was a good thing. Financially their life would no longer be a struggle.