Holly and Maria - A Long Earned Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was epic," she all but screamed.

"It was," Maria said in a dreamy voice, while she still lingered in the feeling of fullness that her womb underwent, "I missed this so much."

"I think I can cum another couple of times before we have to stop," Holly estimated while surveying the surrounding resort. The ocean was still filled with cum from last night and the remnants of her cum jet that Maria played around with were still evident, but most of the resort was still standing.

Maria's voice came as a low whisper, it had a tone Holly struggled to understand, "Holly Green. We didn't travel halfway across the world for you to 'have to stop!' So don't you dare stop!"

This time it was Maria's turn to pull the rug from under Holly's feet. Baby was floating in a pool of white goo when Maria made her move. Her pussy clamped down on Baby, it grabbed several feet in a death chock and started milking the life out of it.

Holly could only gasp as Maria rocked her world. Every pulse and contraction was synchronized with Baby, as if Maria was reading Holly's mind and hitting all the right spots. A low groan told her she hit the mark perfectly.

Maria felt her belly expanding as Baby belched out a truckload of cum in a mere moment. Again and again, Holly blasted and Maria grew to accommodate as her love canal squeezed for more. The first casualty of Holly's current onslaught was the spa. A building next to their room was supposed to provide Maria and Holly with stress-relieving massages while the two were there. Maria's belly met the top corner of the structure and the thing held for an impressive six blasts of Baby's load before the weight overcame it and the spa gave way to Holly's liquid love with a deafening rumble.

Maria refused to relent, her slit went on and on as she grew bigger with cum. All Holly could manage were faint moans and groans as Maria took over. The convention center, dining hall, and ocean pool all paid the price for Maria's display of sexual prowess. For what felt like a good 8 hours, Maria squeezed and milked Holly for all she had to offer. Maria had no idea exactly how long Holly orgasmed, but when she stopped squeezing her pussy and the blasts slowed down the sun was slowly setting into the ocean.

One of the benefits of being filled with cum was the vantage point Maria and Holly were able to enjoy. Holly regained herself and looked around, a gasp escaped her mouth a moment later.

"What is it, Holly?" Maria teased, "never imagined I can make you orgasm for so long?"

Holly cleared her throat, "Never expected that. But that's not it, look at your boobs..."

Maria looked forward and gasped herself. While not as big as her cum-filled belly, her breasts were still massive by any scale. It was her body's reaction to the number of possible pregnancies it experienced. Each round orb was the size of a family sedan topped with a soft pink nipple the size of Maria's head. The thing refused to sag, openly ignoring gravity with fanatic zeal.

While the two soft orbs were awe-inspiring, what caught Maria's attention was their capability to lactate. Out of each engorged nipple sprayed a stream of milk as thick as Maria's wrist. What stunned Maria wasn't that her body was producing milk, it happened before when she was pregnant. But the amount and speed in which it happened were magnitudes beyond what happened in the past.

When Maria was pregnant her body worked its way up to produce around a hundred gallons every day. It was far more than she needed to feed her babies and she donated most of it to mothers who couldn't breastfeed. Once a year went by, and breastfeeding was no longer needed, her body came down and production stopped in under a week. But this, now, it was something else. This change took less than half a day and just by looking at the flow coming out of her Maria could tell she was in overdrive.

"What's going on here?" Maria tried to understand.

"Hack if I know..." Holly shrugged her shoulders.

Something in Holly's movement made Baby buck inside Maria and before the couple could find an explanation for the excessive lactating their lovemaking resumed.

Baby's movements started another chain reaction. Holly felt herself going off into Maria, but something was different. Holly couldn't remember an orgasm in her past she couldn't call intense, but this one was different. She couldn't say why, but it felt different, stronger.

Usually when she came harder Baby adjusted its size to accommodate, but it remained the same this time. Still, each blast felt like it ripped her slit open on the way out.

Maria could have easily told Holly the difference if either of their minds functioned in their bliss-washed state. The difference was in density. Baby was blowing off the thickest, most dense cum Maria could imagine possible. Holly loved unloading fast, once Maria saw her producing a ball of cum the size of a baseball that contained enough cum to bury Manhattan under a mile of cum. But this was something else, Maria already contained several thousand tons of cum, but this felt like each blast was triple that.

Maria didn't try to resist, she simply enjoyed the feeling of being filled. Even if she wanted to, Maria knew all too well that once Holly went off it was impossible to stop her. Savoring the sensation, Maria recalled the time Holly had sex with a girl called Kate.

Kate was a fling Holly had while Maria had their babies. A 19 years old bombshell blonde. Maria remembered how the woman radiated confidence like no other. It was all nice and well until Holly announced she was cumming and Kate suddenly had a change of heart. Just as the room started to shake as the cum raced through Holly's plumbing Kate asked that they stop. Maria saw Holly honestly trying to stop, she even managed to pull a good three feet of ridiculously thick cock out of Kate before the cum exploded out of her.

Kate was free of Baby's grasp, but not without a cost. Holly managed to pull out after three hours of nonstop cum blasting. After depositing an olympic swimming pool's worth of white goo in Kate's womb she still blasted an epic cumload that totaled the surrounding neighborhood. All in all, Maria saw it as a success. Holly did take 3 hours to respect Kate's request, but taking into account that the orgasm lasted three days she saw it as a reasonable time.

The sound of crickets brought Maria back to the present. Holly was pressed against her back and the world around them was dark.

"Holly?"

No answer came, Maria took a moment to listen to her body. Baby was still in her and was erect, but not cumming. Below her belly were several structures. She had no idea what most of them were but she guessed it was the remains of the resort. It wasn't that the buildings survived her growth, they stood no chance. What Maria felt were the rubble and crushed remains of what was once a glorious vacation spot.

Another thing that caught Maria's attention was Baby's size. it was hard to judge how big the cock was but she knew about 6 feet of it rubbed against her inner walls before the rest disappeared in the ocean of cum that is her womb. It was about as thick as the body of a small plane with veins that could easily contain Maria's body, not including the added cum.

Maria started to wonder where Holly stored the blood needed to maintain such an erection when a faint whimper sounded behind her. Her wiggling skin told her Holly was waking up.

"Holly?"

"Ahhh, yes, Maria?" Holly yawned.

"That was amazing!" Maria complimented her lover's achievements in filling her up.

"What was?" Holly wondered.

"You, silly," she said with a giggle, "look how big you made me..."

"But I'm not finished..." Holly corrected her, "you said not to stop, so I plan to oblige."

Maria gasped, "Are you serious?"

"Completely, you said we have six months set up, let's see if we can drain Baby by then..."

Just the thought of what's to come almost made Maria orgasm on the spot. But Holly gave her a hug just before it started.

"Hold your horses, girly," Holly tried to sound like a cowgirl, "I'm gonna let Baby here grow a little or we'll be at it forever..."

"You mean-" Maria started to say something but felt Baby shifting inside her.

It came in pulses. Each time, Baby's size seemed to double before relaxing a little. Maria counted 3 of those pulses before she felt Baby hit the back of her womb. The size was overwhelming, gone were the times when Holly's cock was the size of a small plane, now the scales shifted more towards an airliner. Holly never knew how big she could grow, where her limits were...

Maria raveled in the electrifying delight such a cock brought on. She guessed a regular woman never had a chance going so far with Holly, and if her lever was to be believed they still had a long way to go. After an endless barrage of pulses, Holly's cock decided it was time to stop.

"I think this is the biggest I've ever been," Holly said. Around the two, dawn began to break.

"That's crazy, Holly," Maria said as she used the new light to understand her new size. The resort was gone, perhaps a couple of outhouses on the far side of the complex survived but that was it. On the far horizon, Maria could spot the nearest town.

She was about to mention that to Holly when she felt Baby blast off inside her. The thing was incomprehensible to her, a blast so big she had no scale to measure it against. What Maria knew was that a literal wall of solid cum crushed against her and made her belly wobble. Suddenly the town disappeared from view, only to be reported by Maria's skin as rubble below her growing midsection. It took Maria a moment to understand just how big that single blast of cum was. It was the same scale as Holly's first blast was when they started. All the growing Holly did was just her way to catch up to Maria's inflation.

The next blast was right behind the first one. Now, all Maria could see was the blue and white ocean and the lightning blue sky. It was impossible to get a frame of reference with such a huge size and Maria learned to go with the flow long ago, which is just what she did. Blast after blast, Maria and Holly rode the lightning and enjoyed the endless orgasms.

"I think I'm finished," Holly's voice snapped Maria back into reality.

"What?" Maria struggled out of her erotic stupor.

"I think Baby ran out of juice..."

"No way!" Maria gasped. A quick survey of her body told her she was right, Baby was back to its modest 3 feet. "But it happened so quickly, Holly, we were only at it for a day and a half..."

"You're right, Maria, but Baby was in overdrive all that time, didn't you notice how hard it was blasting?"

"Guess we passed our prime..." Maria sounded honestly disappointed, recalling the two weeks-long sex sessions the couple had. A part of her accepted they were not getting any younger, but another part refused, insisting there was another way. "Virgin..." she called out loud, knowing the power those words had on Holly and Baby.

"Maria! You know not to use the v word around Baby." Holly scolded her lover, "besides, I told you we are completely drained."

"It was worth a sh-," Maria started to say, but something disturbed her line of thought.

The three feet of cock inside her started to vibrate, violently. Holly was mostly a gentle lover, even in her most aggressive lovemaking sessions, things get mild at best. It wasn't that Holly was incapable, quite the opposite, but she was considerate of her partners. That was true as long as the v word didn't come up.

The cock in Maria went ballistic. It pulsed in violent, prolonged contractions that lasted a solid minute or more. Three feet became seven. Seven became ten and so on until the rod disappeared in the ocean of cum. Now, Maria's only way of gauging Baby's size was the growing thickness of its circumference.

As thick as a car... as thick as an airliner and beyond, Maria was at a lack of perspective, but she knew one thing, Baby was never this big before.

Behind her, Holly gave a deep moan. It was a prolonged mating call that told Maria things are about to go wild, not that the exploding cock inside her wasn't a good enough hint. Maria had no clue what was happening inside her womb. The cum was already so dense it was impossible to guess. Maria didn't have the time to find out. Out of nowhere, like a freight train, an orgasm exploded onto Maria. The world simply went white and refused to turn back.

An orgasm is a strange thing, for a brief moment, the body stops functioning, averting every possible resource into the orgasm. Maria was no exception, her world was an endless pool of bliss as every possible resource her body had gone into the volcanic eruption that was going on in her womb.

Maria had lost any grasp of time as the bliss faded and her world came back into focus. The stars above her shimmered brightly like never before. Behind her, Holly was sleeping, now completely spent. Baby was dormant inside her abused pussy.

Maria examined her body. She was positively stuffed with super dense cum and could feel the earth under her distended belly. She was so big now the curvature of the planet was noticeable. She tried to understand just how big Holly made her. She couldn't locate the resort or the nearby village, probably completely obliterated under her weight now. She could feel a dozen cities whose remains somewhat survived. The ocean was also there, struggling with Maria's size. On the other hand, helping the ocean were her breasts. The two house-sized orbs splatter milk at alarming speeds, turning the ocean into a mixture of milk and cum.

"Holly? Are you alive?" Maria called.

A movement told her her lover was just fine. Still determined to drain Holly, Maria tried her trick once again.

"Virgin, virgin, virgin!" Maria called out loud hoping to set Holly off again.

From behind her, Holly sounded like a woman waking up to a hangover after a night of partying, "sorry, lover, this trick won't work anytime soon," she groaned.

"You're done?" Maria crossed her fingers.

"Drained dry..." Holly admitted. Maria couldn't see her face, but it felt like Holly was smiling.

Maria smiled at herself as she started working her magic. If Holly unleashed this load on an ordinary woman she would be stuck like that for the rest of her life. But Maria was a hyper, and perhaps her most prominent ability was to contain and condensed Holly's liquid love into more manageable sizes.

Maria already knew the cum inside her was condensed, but she intended on condensing it even further. It will take a bit of time and force but she will manage it.

"Please take Baby out of me," Maria asked politely, "I want to shrink the load and you don't want it in there when that happens."

Holly listened to her lover. She used her legs to hoist the flaccid shaft out of Maria and came to sit next to her. The two talked about the wonderful, reuniting experience they shared.

Two days and nights passed before Maria shrunk enough for Holly to get off her. An hour later, Maria returned to stand on her feet and sported a slightly pregnant belly.

A moment of silence went between the couple as they took in the surrounding area. Everything was simple flat land. The weight of cum where the two stood was so high it flattened the earth.

"That was amazing Holly," Maria complimented and broke the silence, "is it okay with you if I don't leave your cum inside me?"

"Yeah, sure," Holly approved, "I don't think I want any more kids and besides, if we want we can make more..." she said and tapped Baby.

Maria seemed to focus for a moment before her lower lips started to pulsate and part open. A moment later a ball the size of her fist fell to the ground with a loud, ominous thud. The thing was radiating intense heat and gave a dangerous vibe of power.

Holly and Maria started to walk towards civilization, hoping to return to their old life. It took them three hours of wandering through a desolate landscape of emptiness to understand just how much space Maria filled.

With the sun setting, Holly and Maria returned to the ball of cum and used it for heat as they waited out the night. Two days later the authorities arrived. The couple was returned home after the disappointed authorities learned who they were and understood they held no power over the two.

Maria was delighted to see her kids after missing them for five and a half orgasmic months. Holly was happy too, both because Baby was refilling its reservoir of cum for another round, and because they didn't leave the babysitters hanging without ample warning.

==============

"Please welcome Maria and Holly Green!" Ruby called and the crowd applauded.

Holly and Maria climbed onto the stage and took a seat as the applauding calmed down.

"Welcome ladles," Ruby smiled at the couple, both giving a radiating smile in return.

"Thank you for having us Ruby," Maria complimented and Holly nodded in agreement.

"I hope I won't end up like my predecessor, Salina, but what have you girls been up to recently?"

"Besides growing to the size of a small planet? Nothing much..." Maria teased.

"Let's talk about that. How was it like pulling off such a gargantuan feat?"

"It was extremely satisfying," Holly admitted, "I never imagined our vacation would go down that path... For the first time in my life, I felt empty."

"Sounds frightening."

"It was, but totally worth it, would definitely recommend," Holly joked and the audience went with it.

"Let's talk about the ball," Ruby leaned toward the couple.

"Oh, that..." Maria blushed, "it was nothing... just leftovers..."

"Leftovers?"Ruby resonated in a questioning tone, "scientists say that little tennis ball contains enough cum to cover the whole planet in about a mile of cum..."

Both lovers blushed, and changed the topic, "we're heading to Mars next week."

Ruby smiled, "Nice try changing the subject."

"No, we mean it," Maria explained, "we're going to the Red Planet."

"I'll entertain you," Ruby contented, "why?"

"They want Holly to flood the planet with cum and breed me so we can colonize Mars..." Maria said in an honest voice.

Ruby blinked, unsure how to react to this crazy situation. All she could do was gasp when the voice in her earpiece told her the facts checked out and the couple told her the truth... Holly and Maria are going to conquer Mars...

The end