All Comments on 'Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 01'

by Abikinkymind

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought it was quite good ... if you are into the cuckold thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gay faux husband is outed, along with plenty of racism and the usual lies and pure mythology about nonexistent "BBC".

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 2 years ago

Loved it, you need to continue with the next chapter 😋 yummy. I give it five stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect. Give her all the blackdick she can take.

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

Goddamn that’s a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You could'ce described kyles orgasm better in real time rather than just saying it happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I loved this story. It had all my fantasies piled in one. The fact that I'm also a married white man with a 3.5 in dick made it even better. Just what I always think about for my wife when i masterbate. My wife has even told me she can't really feel me when we fuck. Keep the story going.

dwayne369dwayne369about 2 years ago

As a black bull, I have had similar relationships.

In real life, it usually doesn't happen as quickly, but I fully understand the need to convey the essence of the event/story as quickly as possible!!!

Another thing I love about these stories is the ANONYMOUS comments or critiques. If you are going to criticize someone else's work, then put your name on it and own it don't hide behind ANONYMOUS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gr8 story. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. It checked all the boxes! When we graduated from college with business degrees, my wife wanted to do something for the community. So, she took a job with a black-owned business and began climbing their corporate ladder.

When she was ready to become a corporate officer, it became clear that there was a price to pay. Namely, she had to become the corporate whore, only for one year, to the five senior partners, all of which were black. In return they quadrupled her salary.

As I have a three-inch, pencil dick it took them a while to loosen up my young wife’s very tight, white pussy. But once they got her ‘broken in’ she totally enjoyed getting two or three BBCs daily on weekdays. I’m the ‘clean up’ man when she comes home from work!

Once her year was up, she was replaced by another up-and-coming, idealistic, white girl. And my wife became a corporate Vice-President with a huge office, car, perks, and her high salary. Nevertheless, she missed BCC so, she became the company’s coordinator with the local Black Chamber of Commerce (BCC). Being a white, blue-eyed, blond, petite woman, she was the hit of the chamber!

That was nearly 20 years ago, and she has had about 20 love affairs with BCC members. With them she is multi-orgasmic, and usually has her first orgasm before they can even get their massive cocks stuck all the way in her wet pussy. And all three of our children are black! My dick hasn’t been near her pussy in two decades!

Nice story. Now, we’re off to read the next chapter!

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I love it when wife and her boyfriend use terms of endearment during their afterglow,. Especially if I have been allowed to clean them as the kiss and cuddle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. Lucky couple. Wish I was Ray and Holly was my Black cock slut wife. I'd be cleaning up and loving every sweet drop.

Upallnite00Upallnite009 months ago

Really sexy story! Great writing 💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAbikinkymind@Abikinkymind
I tried my hand at writing and enjoy it. I’m definitely NOT a professional so please bear with me. Writing actually is a stress relief for me which is why I’m continuing to do so. I feel I’ve come a long way since my first attempt. My two main categories are Hotwife/cuckold an...