Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was ready and moved closer. Ray watched, amazed, as Kyle's massive cock entered Holly's eager pussy. Kyle shoved himself in deep then stopped, repositioned himself a bit further down so that his balls hung fully in Ray's face. He then started a slow forceful rhythm. Ray stared wide eyed and slack jawed. Every now and then he could feel Kyle's balls rub across his face. Holly meanwhile thrashed wildly with every thrust. Her body closed in on another orgasm. "Talk to him babe. Like a cuckold wants," Kyle said to Holly.

"How's the view baby? Do you like watching that big black cock fucking this pussy? The pussy that you can't ever have again? Fuck my married pussy harder baby! Show him what a real cock can do to a pussy."

Ray grunted and squirted out cum again. "Yes honey. Its a wonderful view."

Holly genuinely busted out laughing. "That was like two little baby spurts of cum honey. I bet Kyle is gonna flood my pussy"

Kyle pumped his cock in and out of Holly's pussy harder now. He was getting close. "Why do you think I put him under us babe? He's gonna see it, then eat it."

"Oh that sounds hot baby! Fill my pussy with cum and let's make my hubby a cum eater," Holly said.

Kyle slowed his thrusts but made them deep and powerful. His balls tightened up and with one last thrust, buried his cock deep in Holly and exploded. Holly felt the warm liquid as it flooded her pussy and instantly orgasmed again. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body again. Kyle's cock seemed to spurt endlessly, it expanded and spit cum, then expanded again for another spurt. Holly's pussy was literally flooded as cum started to seep out between Kyle's cock and her pussy walls and dropped in small globs onto Ray's face.

Kyle slowly pulled out of Holly's pussy and, without really realizing she did it, Holly lowered herself onto Ray's face. "Oh my fucking God that feels so good. Damn baby you flooded my pussy! Ray? I don't feel your tongue honey. Be a good cuck and eat. Clean your Hotwife's filthy pussy." She felt Ray's tongue as it finally snaked inside her pussy. "Mmmmmmmm. Yeah just like that honey. Eat that creamy pussy like you told me you wanted to do." Kyle swooped in and kissed Holly passionately. Their tongues rolled around each other's mouths. Holly was so wound up from Kyle's tongue that she ground her pussy even harder against Ray's face. She rode his face harder and reached for Kyle's cock. Holly stroked that huge cock as she made out with him, waves of pleasure built up in her pussy again. She exploded in an orgasm all over Ray's face. She broke the kiss with Kyle and said, "Fuck I just came all over poor cuck's face." When she felt as though Ray had fed enough, she rolled off of him and looked up. She locked eyes with Kyle as he grinned down at them. "Fuck baby that was hot!" Holly said. "Although I wish it weren't over with."

Kyle said, "Oh I'm not done with you yet baby. Get over here and suck my cock." It was then that Holly noticed that Kyle wasn't soft. Smaller, yes. But still probably 3/4 hard.

Holly wasted no time and dropped to her knees in front of Kyle. She once again gulped as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She got more this time because of his softer state, but her mouth was still full. Kyle gripped the back of her head and urged her forward. "That's it baby," he said. "It'll be easier now. Just open wide and let me do my thing."

Holly nodded at Kyle's command. She opened her mouth as wide as she could. Kyle gripped Holly's head to hold her steady then pushed his hips forward. She gagged a bit as his cock pushed further into her hungry mouth. Eventually his entire cock was stuffed down her throat and he held Holly there. "Breathe through your nose baby and just stay opened up wide," Kyle said. With that, Kyle pulled out to the tip, then slammed his cock back inside. Holly felt her throat fill up and her eyes watered a bit. Kyle contined his motion and with each thrust into Holly's mouth picked up the pace unti he was in essence fucking her mouth.

Ray moaned and groaned in the background. He said, "Jesus you look so good sucking cock honey."

Kyle continued to slam his cock down Holly's throat, his breath became labored. Saliva poured out of her mouth as things became sloppy. She knew Kyle was close just by the way the head of his cock expanded with each thrust. Kyle pulled out so just the tip was in her mouth. Holly knew it was coming and closed her mouth around the tip because she didn't want any cum to spill out. His cock exploded a river of cum, it pulsed with six, seven, eight ropes. Holly tried to keep it in her mouth, but so much came out that she swallowed some of it. His cock softened in her mouth so she closed up tight and pulled off it.

She turned to Ray and crooked her finger in a "come here" gesture. Ray got down on his knees next to his wife. Holly pulled him in tight and kissed him. She waited until Ray's mouth eagerly opened before she opened her own. Kyle's cum spilled from her mouth into her cuck husband's, and after it all transferred, she pulled off his lips, cupped his chin to force his mouth closed. "Swallow baby," she said. Ray did as he was told and smiled. "Good boy!" To Kyle she said, "But next time I'm not sharing."

They each showered to get cleaned up. Ray on his own, Holly and Kyle together while Ray was made to put clean sheets on the bed. Holly gave an amazing blow job in the shower, and this time got to enjoy every tasty jet of semen that flooded her mouth. "Told you I wasn't sharing the next load."

Kyle grinned, "You can swallow my cum anytime you want babe."

"Oh? So does that mean there will be a 'next time'?"

"Didn't you say I owned your pussy now?"

Holly's eyes sparkled. "I did. Except...you'd still share me with other black gentlemen, right?"

"Fuck yes! You're my BBC slut now. Pleasing friends of mine comes with the territory."

12