Holly and Ray - Cuckold life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok babe," Holly said to Meg. To Ray, "You heard her dear. Resume normal operations. That means get your ass in position. I'm sure Meg wants to consummate her vows." Ray got onto his hands and knees in the middle of the bed, Holly moved to her knees and hovered her strap on at his mouth. She knew what his reaction would be when his ass opened up and she wanted to be ready. Meg slid behind Ray and onto her knees as well. The tip of her black strap on pressed against Ray's tight asshole and with one press forward his asshole spread and allowed the head of the cock inside. Ray's mouth opened to let out a groan and Holly stuffed her girl cock into his mouth. Ray had to do nothing but stay still and let the women press in and out of either hole.

"Oh this is fun!" Meg exclaimed. "I don't see how it would do anything for Ray though."

"Reach underneath and feel his cage baby," Holly said.

Meg did and found Ray's dick leaked pre cum out of the top hole of the cage. She looked up at Holly. "Nice. Does he cum from being fucked?"

"Yes. It's his only allowed release."

Both women picked up their pace and we're now fucking Ray hard. He moaned loudly and his body shook; he grunted heavily. Holly pulled her strap on out of his mouth. She had to actually move behind Meg and slow her down. Meg's strap on still had slammed into Ray's ass mercilessly. Holly hugged Meg tight from behind and whispered in her ear, "Slow down. He's done baby."

Meg finally stopped and pulled out. "Sorry," she said. " I was lost in power or something. Ray, did that tiny dick actually cum?"

"Fuck yes," he said. Ray flopped hard onto the bed on his back. A strand of cum was caught onto the tip of the cage. Meg reached down and scooped it up as best she could with her finger then fed it to Ray.

It had been a long day and the two women felt it. They slid up on either side of Ray and rested their heads onto his chest. After a minute Holly raised up and kissed Ray then put her head onto his chest again and said, "I love you Ray."

Meg hesitated, but felt the urge and tried. If Holly got upset, they'd talk about it. She also kissed Ray and rested her head back on his chest. "I love you too Ray." Holly reached over and caressed Meg's cheek softly and smiled at her. All three fell asleep that way.

12