Holly and the Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly's breasts are small, but pert and shapely, with large nipples that look like pencil erasers when she's aroused. She must have been very turned on, because they were thick and stiff, jutting out at least half an inch.

"Fair's fair," said Annette, and released Seth from his briefs. His cock came free and its curved length bobbed in the air. Or maybe I should say 'its curved girth,' because what struck me most about his penis was not so much its length but its robust thickness. I realized my own hard-on was uncomfortably trapped and whispered "Uh, help me out here" in Holly's ear, while pressing into her backside to show her the nature of the problem. She reached back and squeezed my bulge but didn't turn around.

Annette started stroking Seth gently. She cupped her left hand under his balls, which seemed huge, and tugged on his shaft so that his foreskin repeatedly pulled back to reveal the flaring mushroom head on the end. His cock jutted upwards, becoming stiffer, reddening as it grew until his engorged column was pulsating and purple. She bent forward and ran her tongue up the veiny underside of his hot throbbing meat, then took the wide crown of his dick into her mouth. At no point did Seth look away from Holly, although his eyes glazed a bit as his wife's sucking lips worked up and down his hard pole. "Take off your panties," he mouthed.

Holly shivered. In slow motion, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and slipped them downwards over her hips. There she paused and sensuously peeled the fabric away from her pussy, revealing her lightly furred mound and a glimpse of her labia. She bent at the waist to slide the panties down her shaking legs and then straightened back up to drop them to the side.

Well, there it was. I guess we were going through with this, whatever "this" was. When she saw that Holly was naked and beginning to trail her hands over her belly, Annette's mouth came off her husband's fleshy monster, leaving it wet with her saliva, then stood up to take off her jeans. She looked over her shoulder at us while she pulled those jeans down over her ass cheeks, watching us watching her, I guess. She was wearing a thong underneath that looked like it was made of dental floss, and it quickly disappeared into the crevice that divided the cheeks of her small ass. I stared as she kicked the jeans off her ankles and then shrugged off her top, freeing the achingly feminine globes of her breasts, tipped with dark nipples. I had a sudden mental image of her lowering herself onto me, holding those heavy breasts, urging me to fuck her. This thought, combined with her swift removal of the g-string, so that I suddenly and actually saw the dark flash of her vulva, caused a hot surge of guilt to climb my throat even as it made my cock throb almost painfully.

Annette turned and caught me ogling. She cocked an eyebrow and mockingly covered her sex with her hand. Suddenly I didn't know where to look. I glanced at Holly in panic, thinking she too must have read the dirty thoughts on my face. Would she realize I had just pictured myself penetrating our horny neighbour's spread-open vagina? I had better pay more attention to the woman I came here with.

But Holly wasn't looking at me. Her brown eyes were locked on Seth's, and she was rubbing her clit in fast, jerky circles. Her breath came in short huffs through her parted lips; her chest and neck were flushed. Her hips gyrated gently, and it only took an instant for me to realize she was matching the rhythm of Seth's pelvic thrusts as he worked his cock with his hand in long slow strokes. A flash of jealousy overtook any guilt I had been feeling, and for a moment I could hardly breathe. My wife, right next to me, was pleasuring herself with the sight of another man while he mimed fucking her. Arousal rose from her like steam.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Holly," remarked the man who seemed to have my wife under a spell. "Look what you're doing to me." (Like he hadn't already had a boner before we started, and then a blowjob to boot.) "I should make you come over here and spread that wet little cunt so I can get a better look." (Uh... what!?) "Bet you'd like to taste her, wouldn't you, Annette?"

"What do you mean, Seth? Do you mean, would I like to taste her lips and questing tongue while I feel her ass and our nipples brush together?" Annette traced circles around her areolae with her fingertip. They were the colour of caramel. "Or do you mean, would I like to run my tongue up the furrow of her moist fuck-slit and suck on her swollen button while she gushes her delicious girl cream for me to lap up?"

Next to me, Holly groaned. I didn't think she was going to be able to stand up much longer, so I steered her back to the loveseat. "Do you want me to lick your pussy?" I asked as she collapsed back and spread her legs wide. "Yessss" she hissed. Her pussy lips were very swollen, and her vagina was slick with her juices. She was still pleasuring her clit. I knelt down in front of her and immediately started leaking precum onto the carpet. I don't even remember having taken my clothes off. I grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, which she likes, and stabbed my tongue into her wet gash. Her cunt was as hot as a furnace and she moaned a loud "Oh yeeeesssss" as I sucked, slurped and flicked at her clit. It didn't take her long to come to a shuddering orgasm, her belly and legs trembling. She pulled away from my mouth after a few seconds of that; she gets incredibly sensitive.

Suddenly she was all action. She turned around and got on all fours. She pushed her ass up into the air and put her hand between her legs again. Her meaty inner lips hung wide open, trembling with the motion of her fingers. God, she looked sexy. She smooshed her face into the upholstered seat back and growled a muffled "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I'd kind of lost track of Seth and Annette while eating Holly's pussy. Now I saw that Seth had entered Annette from behind on the bed. He cupped her dangling tits and pinched her nipples while both of them avidly watched Holly frig her horny little twat.

"Oh! Seth! Do you want! Oh! Her cunt? Oh!" sang Annette, as Seth drilled her. His jaw was clenched in concentration and his whole body shone with perspiration. "See you! Oh! Cum inside! Uh! Her!" Annette was also glowing with a sheen of sweat. Her dirty talk was inspiring Seth to fuck her so hard her voice shook. Seth himself was staring intently at Holly's proffered cunt just a few feet away, and even though his ramrod of a cock was plunging deeply into Annette, I could see he was imagining himself inside my wife.

"Yes! I want your dick inside me!" Holly gasped, from the chair. It wasn't clear to me, in that moment, whether she was talking to me, or Seth. Nevertheless I stepped up behind her and aimed the head of my cock at her soaked opening. When she felt me at her entrance, she pushed back immediately and buried pretty much the entire length in her hot slippery tunnel. "Slap my ass!" she begged. "Your thick cock feels so goooood!" Did she think... I was Seth? I am not undersized, but I wouldn't use the word "thick" to describe my penis. Not when Seth was in the room. I did as she asked: I slapped her ass while her convulsing pussy milked my rod with ferocious intensity.

I wasn't able to last long at that pace. Holly could sense it. "Cum on my ass, I want to feel your cum on my asshole," she managed to say between groans of pleasure. She was close to another orgasm herself, reaching back to touch herself in her most sensitive spot again. I pulled out of her and grabbed myself, taking a small step backwards to admire her slightly red cheeks (where I'd slapped them), her engorged hairy pussy, and the moist bud of her asshole.

Out of nowhere, Seth stepped in and with a drawn-out "Uuuuuuunnnnhhhhh" of a groan, unleashed a torrent of cum from his spurting cock onto Holly's upturned rear. Globs of his semen spattered as far as her lower back, a few ropes were painted across her open pussy lips, and one splashed directly on her asshole. As directed.

"Oh! God! Yessssssss!" Holly's vagina contracted and her pelvis convulsed when she felt Seth's load hit her; her fingers fretted at her crotch as she rode her orgasm and then collapsed, still facedown, into the cushions. Seth was still standing directly behind her, the angry purple-red knob of his manhood pulsing mere inches from her unprotected pussy, when my own orgasm rushed up and took me by surprise. Watching another man's seed spray my wife's buttocks gave me an acid feeling in my gut on the one hand, but also turned me on so much I felt like my head had come loose. I grit my teeth and didn't make a sound as my cum came spurting out. Most of it flew somewhere over the carpet, I think, but at the last Annette's hand descended and coaxed the last few drops out of me. With a wicked look, she lifted her finger to her lips as if to say "Shhhh" but then put her knuckle in her mouth and sucked off the cream I had just ejaculated into her hand. Oh. God.

***

After that it was a blur of towels and shy smiles, with promises to have them over soon for dinner at our place. Maybe some boardgames. That seems surreal from this vantage point, as I write this, but the habits of normal life die hard, I suppose. There was one moment where I came back from the bathroom and saw Holly's face blazing, but Seth was in the next room, and she quickly busied herself with putting her boots on, so I don't know what happened, if anything.

Holly and I were hugged at the front door, and we held each other's hand as we made our way in the dark to our house in the cul-de-sac. Holly came into my arms and kissed me on our driveway. I felt a rush of love for her. I unlocked the front door because Holly had forgotten her key, and we went inside.

12