All Comments on 'Holly and the Neighbors'

by xornhetrix

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not for me

The ideal of the husband letting all the BS happen to his wife is not for me.

look but do not touch my wife is how I live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

5* MAGA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Just slap the cock cage on and become a bottom...........pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Braindead is as braindead does

Even Forest is smarter than all of these characters combined!

A story has to be at some level believable.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"it was impossible to miss the way the long hard muscles of his back came to an end just above the crease of his firm buttocks, how sinewy the backs of his thighs were, and the rippled hints of his abdominals when he moved." - Is he gay? No hetero man would describe another man that way!

"your place looks hot. Nice!" - Didn't they already see the house?

I HOPE this will be a swap, but I've got a bad feeling about this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brooks and others

If you only enjoy B.T.B stories why come here every day and post bad comments

on other type of stories.Makes no sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
put a warning

on these stories is all that has to be done. Something like retard telling story about other retards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Haha

The comments by the Committee to Protect Marriage in Porn are always hilarious. Ther must never be sex outside of marriage in PORN!

Hahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag writer

Just wanting to get near a dick

gordo12gordo12over 6 years ago
@sbrooks You got it in one.

The description of the guys back and butt had to have been written by a gay guy or a woman. A hetero guy wouldn't even notice those details, much less write about them.

Other than that it was well written and a sequel (it would be nice to tell us you're continuing OR NOT) would be obvious. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag

#1

icebreadicebreadover 6 years ago
I liked this.

I hope there is another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just too little to rate at this point.

Like evaluating a pilot's performance based only on his takeoff. Let's see how he handles the twist and turns, and the most important part, the landing.

I expect a crash. This is not how an honest experienced considerate swinging couple brings in a new untried couple into their lifestyle.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@gordo12, Thanks!

For what it's worth, I read that passage to my wife, and she couldn't see a straight guy writing anything like that either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I would like to see a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic shit!!!

Be aware 98% of all marriages trying swapping sharing or cuckolding get divorced! Only in your sick fantasy it works!!!

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Xornhetrix ??

Sadly, author, your biog note is uninformative and we now have a discussion of whether a male or female or straight or gay could write various passages in male voice as you have done.

I find it interesting to know more about the authors of stories when I read them and always look at the biog notes and favourites list to see what influences are at play. Xornhetrix, any chance of your filling in the details?

I read this story because of the comments, finding the question of whether a straight male author would write like this to be an interesting one. There are lots of straight male authors writing (sometimes more, often less) successfully in female voice without many comments questioning their style. Why this time?

Lue

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Hmmm... incomplete/hanging ending. But excellent for a "short".

Seems ripe for a Part 2. Weather it becomes a BTB, swapping or cuckold are all still on the table. Maybe I'll try my hand at it?

I really liked, "...gave me an acid feeling in my gut on the one hand, but also turned me on so much I felt like my head had come loose." A great way to describe that feeling, which normally takes paragraphs to get across. Hmmm... i wonder if i could plagerize...

Otherwise I think this is well written for its subject matter, for such a short. People may hate it because of the story, but not the writing. You have to admit it gets a strong response.

4.5-stars, but I reserve 5-stars for what I consider masterpieces so have round down to 4-stars. Bravo! Thank you, and keep writing.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I agree with @sbrooks103x...

I agree with @sbrooks103x...I also have got a VERY bad feeling about this! The husband will be the only one staying out of the party next time...Everyone will feast on his wife except him? I think so, by what was shown in this part...He was like an outsider...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot story!!! But beware rocks ahead!

Holley's husband doesn't even rate a name? I will call him N.

N, better start figuring out how you're going to divide the property. Your marriage is taking its last breaths. Nothing but heartache ahead for you. Here's a hint...when she's fucking him regularly but insisting she loves you only, she's lying. Maybe she's lying to herself too, but she's an adult and should be able to control herself. And N, you will never get from Annette anything like Seth is getting from Holly. She'll do just enough for you to be distracted while Seth establishes ownership of Holly.

So you can see the story has me hooked. But he's from Portugal and is named Seth? Really? Seth is a big blond Scandinavian.

Arturo or Gilberto would be more believable. Oh, well.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Gay?

The author has a talent for description but it applies both to the male and female characters. And even if the descriptions of the male body are particularly detailed (including the cock) might it not be that the author is female? Or even a heterosexual male with an eye to detail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
say goodbye to your wife

she belongs to him now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yip

One more marriage heading to the dump, wife will be ducking the Mr Adonis twenty minutes after hubby on way to work. Stupid and predictable

xornhetrixxornhetrixover 6 years agoAuthor

It's been very interesting to read the comments from readers. Since a number are asking "hey author, are you gay?" because I described some male body parts in detail, I will answer: "not really." My wife read the first draft, and suggested a number of changes that would make it more enjoyable for her. That included a detailed description of Seth nude (especially from behind) and his penis as it got erect. Believe me, it is a lot easier for me to describe a naked woman than a naked man, but I tried my best. Many of the stories I read on literotica appear to be written by men for consumption by men, but in this case, it was a man writing for consumption by (primarily) his female partner. Personally, I don't see why it should matter whether an author is gay or otherwise, but I suppose that—since the story is written in the first person—a reader is naturally going to identify with the narrator.

I will probably write another chapter. I'm sure my marriage will survive, but thank you to all the concerned citizens of the world who are worried it won't. ;)

kg501stkg501stover 6 years ago

Would really love a continuation of this story. It feels like it has more to offer :)

Bolthead0070Bolthead0070over 6 years ago
A great beginning

I really do hope there is a sequel in the works. I'm really hoping that Holly gets in touch with her submissiveness to Seth.

At any rate, a great first story!

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
Almost an awesome story

But then I read the last sentence. Holly went from an adventurous, sex-loving, husband-respecting, still-in-her-prime, caught-up-in-the-moment girl to a selfish, deceitful, disrespectful, manipulative cheater by that one action: giving the neighbor her key.

The story itself unfolded at a great pace, with the old guy married to the younger, sexy wife finding great excitement balanced with the terror of being left behind by his wife's libido.

Even the reveal was handled with great subtlety. It kills my interest in any following revelation about Holly, but the story itself was great.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They want to know if you're gay

Don't be put off by the phobic yet obsessed. They read these stories to stretch themselves. Literally. Up to two inches, occasionally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More

I would really like a second chapter. Loved this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wimp and his whore wife

Face it

Nothing but a wimp and a whore wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Agreed. Wimp and slut. Headed for divorce. She will now actively seek out other partners, Stupidity rules the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Uno schifo totale

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was a great stand alone story, yet it would also be a great first chapter. It’s a shame we never got a second installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous