Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I have hard time finding futa stories where the sizes are perfect. It's usually too small or galaxy-sized, excessive cum or no. But this story right here strikes a very personal itch of mine. Size play with the giant futa dick.

Nothing is more erotic than holding your partner down with nothing but the weight of your enormous cock and balls. Them struggling to move, feeling every heartbeat, every pulse of cum, and being unable to do anything about it.

Diamonds.

Needless to say, I'm very excited and curious as to when and how you'll follow this up. Cause it's a goldmine, let me tell you. The title alone gets my imagination running wild. I also really liked the slow, domestic build-up to the crazy size and output Holly is capable of.

I'm super excited to see how Holly's city-life turns out!

neolimneolimabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the kind review

Glad to hear Holly scratched you itch.

Chapter two is done already. It should hit my website by the end of next week and here a few days after that (once it gets approved).

I can also tell you chapter 3 is in writing right now, hope to wrap it up by the start of May.

I hope Holly will keep you entertained for a long time (even though the city pays the price, you know).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...