Holly and (What's Left of) the City Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley managed to see her belly for a moment before her mind was swept away to orgasm land, where it planned to stay forever as she rode countless orgasmic waves. Holly felt amazing, and all Ashley could do was groan and moan as her body shook violently. Any other man would have fallen out of her as she moved around, but Holly was no man. Her cock was already a foot deep, so big Ashley had a hard time moving it.

Holly could feel her lover's walls, they tried to fight her cock, hoping to crush it with each forceful contraction. Holly, however, was just too big for that parlor's trick, the massive convulsions were a mere pleasant, erotic massage that encouraged Holly to shove a few more inches in.

Holly herself was also moaning, feeling her own body approaching orgasm. Ashley was a great fuck, tight as hell and super moist. The cream of the crop was how pleasant her cervix felt as she tried forcing her way through it too, pumping a few more inches in and out of Ashley, now almost two feet inside her.

"You're amazing, more, more," Ashley pleaded with her lover. It was obvious Holly was pushing all her buttons, which was no surprise for Holly, being this big it was impossible to miss any button in such a tiny tunnel.

As Holly crushed against the cervix once more she felt her orgasm fast approaching, "Oh, Holly, I'm sorry," She whispered, her face looked sad.

"What are you talking about," Ashley asked through clouded eyes, "You're the best sex I ever had..."

"I know, it's just I'm cumming," Holly explained, she started to pull herself out of the pussy, her cock sleek with Ashley's girl-cum.

"Then cum in me Holly, it's okay," Ashley protested, "Why are you pulling out? I want you to fill me..."

Holly struggled with the head of her cock, it felt like Ashley's flower was not willing to let go. The futa tugged lightly and with a loud pop her cock was free to press up against its owner's body, towering above her head.

"I'm sorry Ashley, this one isn't for you," Holly said as she released her grasp on her cock and allowed gravity to pull it down.

"Wait, I-," was all Ashley managed to say before the huge cock smothered her. While fucking her, Holly made her way up the bed, now what she was free, her cock reached past Ashley's head, it pressed against the headboard of the bed. The thing was wet and felt like it weighed a ton. Ashley tried to grab hold of it, but it was too sleek to grab properly. Even when she managed to hold it, the thing refused to budge.

Ashley stopped her struggle after a few seconds, not because she gave up, because of Holly. Between her legs, she sensed Holly's body tense up, her muscles locking in place. The futa gave a moanish scream of epic proportion that could shatter glass. Her cock seemed to have exploded in size somehow, even though Ashley never knew how such a size was even possible.

Holly clenched her body one last time before her mind was obliterated by trillions of volts that originated in her balls and cock and easily overwhelmed her poor body. She felt her giant sack pulling closer to her body and her cock gave a tremendous heave as it started to fulfill its true purpose.

Ashley realized Holly was cumming but was powerless to do anything. Her body was pressed under the cock, it pulsated and jerked like a heartbeat. Ashley felt it press on her tiny clit, even in this strange state, Holly was giving her pleasure. Ashley took comfort in the pleasure and begun orgasming again. Above her, she heard what she thought was the sound of a colossal waterfall. At first, it was vague, but it became louder and clearer by the second. It soon reached a defining volume, as if Ashley was standing directly below Niagara Falls.

Ashley felt Holly's cum-vein pressing hard on her clit, a fraction of a second later she felt it on her chest as the monster cock grew even bigger, thicker than her chest. She could have sworn she felt as if some liquid was running through it.

Holly came with a deafening boom, her orgasm echoing through the room, becoming the only sound in Ashley's ears. Ashley was too stunned from the overwhelming signals her body was giving her to notice anything. She was pinned in place under a cock almost as big as she was, unable to fully observe the scene. She thought she faintly heard Holly moan and groan endlessly under the unbelievably loud roar of her orgasm. One thing struck Ashley as strange in her sexual stupor, even though her lover was cumming hard. She didn't feel a drop of cum on her.

After almost 10 minutes of straight cumming and countless contractions that taught Ashley her lover unloaded a few good shots, she expected the warm cum to splatter her. But for some reason, the only wetness she felt was her own pussy leaking her pleasure.

Holly seemed to have slowed down and was coming to the end of her orgasm. Her moans seemed more timid and she tried to catch her breath. Ashley felt the warmth of her cock against her skin, it felt great, especially against the cold breeze that filled the room they were in.

"I hope it felt as good for you as it did for me," Holly whispered between breaths.

"It felt amazing Holly, you're something else..." Ashley complimented.

Holly smiled at her and, realizing Baby was smothering her lover, pulled her cock off Ashley, "Ready for another round?" She wondered.

Ashley lifted her back off the bed and shot a loving look at her Holly, "I think so..." One question lingered in Ashley's mind, why did Holly pull out of her to cum? She craved to feel the burning hot load deep inside her pussy.

Holly smiled back at her, it was a genuine smile of a woman who heard the words she wanted. The room was quiet except for a few alarms that sounded in the distance. Ashley dismissed it as some jerk who failed to break into a few cars. The car alarms were followed by police sirens as Holly leaned in to kiss her.

Holly tasted like strawberry, her lips soft and inviting. For some reason, the police sirens refused to fade away, becoming much more evident and clouding the romantic atmosphere in the room.

"Fucking hell," Ashley half screamed with anger, she turned her head to the window above the bed to see what's the reason for the whole racket, "for the love of god-" Ashley stopped midway through her runt.

The window above the headboard was no longer there, nor was the wall that held it in place. Most of the headboard was also missing, what Ashley saw in their place was too much for her mind to comprehend. The street her window once watched over was gone, replaced with a deep scar in the earth about a hundred yard wide. It looked several yards deep and went on for as far as the eye could see. The whole area around the scar was covered in a strange white goo, it filled the canal about halfway, and dosed the remains of houses that stood on the edge of the deep trench. The adjacent residential area was heavily obscured by the strange goo.

"What happened?" Ashley struggled to connect the dots, unable to understand what calamity has befallen her neighborhood. She could see the streets flooded with the white stuff up to peoples' waists. They ran around as the police arrived and started to bring order to the bizarre sight.

"What do you mean?" Holly asked. She sounded confused but seemed very calm in light of what transpired on the street.

"Are you for real Holly? Can't you see what's going on outside?" Ashley was confused by Holly's question, "The missing wall behind my bed doesn't strike you as out of the ordinary?"

"I can see them all, what's the matter?" Holly insisted in an innocent voice.

"What the hell happened?" Ashley asked again.

"Silly Ashley, I came," Holly said in a childish voice, "I told you that load wasn't for you..."

"Holly..." Ashley's voice trembled, "did you do that?"

"Yep, I had to release some stress..." Holly answered, "I think you'll be able to manage my load after another two or three releases." Holly seemed to hesitate for a minute before adding, "You know what, let's go with 4 loads before I creampie you. Better safe than permanently pregnant, right?"

"You're joking, right? Are you telling me all that white goo is your cum?" Ashley clang on to the last fragment of reality she thought had, Holly nodded yes.

"I'm not joking, it's all mine. Did I scare you, Ashley?"

Ashley needed a moment to gather herself. It was unbelievable a little lady like Holly could produce such a calamity like what she saw outside her house. Yet, she admitted to it, not even trying to provide excuses. And to top it all of, she can repeat what she just did another four times.

"Yes, you scare me. I never imagined someone could do that, that's batshit crazy..." Ashley expressed herself finally.

"So that's a no on round two?" Holly tried one more time.

Ashley shook her head, "No way you're putting that massive monstrosity in me again."

Holly grabbed her cock for a loving hug, "There Baby, calm down, she didn't mean it." She tried to calm it down. The cock pulsed with rage and started to leak gallons of cum down the long pole and onto the floor. "Look what you did, Ashley, you offended Baby."

By the time Holly found her green dress and her bra the whole house was flooded to knee hight with cum. She didn't bother getting dressed as she knew Baby would rip it apart if she did.

"Call me if you change your mind, Ashley," Holly yelled down the hallway as she walked out the door to the cum-filled street.

12