Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Another great chapter!

Love that Holly is a force of nature, she couldn't stop herself even if she tried. She just goes with the flow.

Guessing we'll see a kind of worshipper role coming from Maria or perhaps something more intimate? Who knows!

Also excited to see the revelations Holly gives over that coffee. Like why she is the way she is or something. Also that compressed cum bit was genius; The concrete cracking, the car tires giving out, it was all done brilliantly.

Super excited for the next chapter!

neolimneolimabout 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Holly goes with the flow and by god, the futa has all the flow :-)

As for Maria's role, just hold on a little longer. Answers are on the way and I hope they'll surprise you. As for what happens over a cup of Joe, I think the public release over here should be by the end of next week (give or take).

If you want to chat a little more about Holly you can hit me up, always happy to talk about anything futa.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...