Holly and (What's Left of) the City Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

"Do you mind helping Anna here?" The vixen wondered.

"What do you need me to do?" Maria got to her feet.

"I mostly need you to support her," Anna got into position again and bend over, "just help her keep her balance for starters."

Maria complied walking over to Anna and standing in front of her. Placing her hands on Anna's shoulders, she braced the policewoman for what's to come.

"You ready girls?" Holly asked.

"Yes," both Anna and Maria called.

Holly decided to take a different approach, this time she wasn't going to shove like before. Instead, she first pressed the head onto the miniature pussy, her fuckpole eclipsing it completely. As gently as her body allowed, Holly started pushing against the burning lower lips. It was a slow, agonizing process but she endured as more and more pressure mounted up at the gates. Maria braced Anna's body, the poor woman's nether regions struggling against the invader.

The change was sudden, one minute Anna's flower refused Holly's womanhood, the next her lips popped open and Holly felt the head of her cock stretching Anna's walls.

"Ahh," Anna moaned loudly. Her body started to shake as her nerves were instantly overloaded, Holly was now her whole world. Even though she only had a fraction in her, it was more than anything she ever took into her cunny. Anna hardly managed to stay on her feet was it not for Maria's support.

"How are you doing Anna? Are you okay?" Maria asked, feeling the woman was struggling.

"I... She... Amazing..." Was all Anna managed to string together.

Holly smiled, "glad to hear you like it, girl," She said as she took a step forwards, pushing more into Anna. This time it was enough to push the officer's buttons. The woman exploded around Holly, fleshy moist walls rippling violently around her oversized cock. Anna screamed while her body shook wildly, her mind short-circuited and her soul soared into a blissful haven.

Holly saw no point in waiting for Anna to come down, the woman showed little resistance. The massage Baby was getting would have pushed any regular dick out of her pussy, but Holly was anything but regular. She took another step, now two feet inside Anna, crushing her cervix out of the way to her temple.

As Holly took a third step she gave Maria a loving smile, "you did great, Maria, wonderful work," she planted her feet firmly on the ground, "you can let go of Anna now, I've got her."

Maria did as she was told, relenting her support. Anna was still bent down on her hands but seemed much more sturdy. It took Maria a moment to realize it was Holly's cock that was holding her up. In one gargantuan flex, It ripped Anna off of the ground, lifting her body as if she was nothing. Her whole weight was held up by Holly's cock. The giant bulge on Anna's belly exposed that the cock reached just below her nipples now.

"Maria, can I ask for one last thing," Holly wondered, ignorant of the screaming woman impaled on her cock.

Maria needed a moment to rip her eyes from the burning red ring that was once Anna's little pussy, "Yes Holly."

"Do you mind coming over here? I don't want you to die once I fill Anna. Just stand behind me please."

Maria didn't say anything. Instead, she skipped gleefully over to Holly's side, her breasts wobbled on the way there, catching the futa's eye. "Can I. Please, feel your balls when you start going?" She asked.

"I don't see a reason not to let you," Holly approved. She reached for Anna and pulled her closer in. She was still almost two heads taller than Holly, and Holly had just the cure for that. She grabbed both her arms at the wrists and pulled Anna down along her cock. It didn't take much effort out of her as gravity was already stuffing Anna full, Holly was just a catalyst. Having nowhere to go inside the flailing girl, Baby started to poke out, distending her belly and stretching her skin. Anna's conciseness was not with them, her mind was just a mush form the meandering orgasm Holly gave her. She stood no chance, all she could do was scream her ecstasy out.

"I'm really close," Holly declared when she felt herself hilting in Anna's womb, her cock pushed the skin of her belly about two feet out. Maria wanted to see the show, but was stopped in her tracks, "stay there girl," Holly ordered, "once I start I can't stop and I really don't want to squash you."

Maria stepped back and placed her hand on the giant sack. At first it seemed nothing changed, but what drew Maria's attention was one thing, Anna was silent. After moaning and shouting for the longest time she suddenly stopped. Her body still shook, but she didn't make a sound. Holly took her place, she pinched her nipples again and released a low moan. Her cock flexed, shaking Anna's body violently, a loud whoosh signaled the start of the show. Before Maria's eyes, Anna went from flat-bellied to full-term pregnant, almost doubling in size.

Another whoosh and Anna's belly touched down on the pavement, now as big as a beanbag chair. "I have no idea why you bothered folding your uniform," Holly said as another rush of fluids exploded Anna to the size of a car, her uniform buried underneath her flesh.

Maria saw Holly's onslaught with her eyes, but her balls seemed just as full, "why aren't you draining?" She sounded the first thing that came to mind.

"Silly, Maria," Holly said between moans, she was still going, "this is just a tiny warm-up."

"You're not cumming yet?"

"How do you want me to cum with Baby being so flaccid? You can't see it from where you are, but I'm making her bigger so baby had enough room to grow."

"You're bigger?" Maria tried to wrap her mind around the thought.

"Yea, about twice as big as when we started, I think I can unload now," Holly said, grinning from ear to ear with anticipation for the pleasure to come. Although Anna's belly was already the size of a pickup truck, it was mostly Holly's cock that filled her. Her body was screaming with blistering pleasure, but her vocal cords gave out long ago, her mouth gaping with a voiceless scream.

Holly was true to her word, the loud noise of her body pumping filled the air. Anna went from pickup truck to twice the size in a single blast, her womb now only a receptacle for Holly's seed. Another blast and she doubled in size, her belly crushing the bus station Maria was in moments ago and covering part of the nearby yard. The metal fence shielding the lot gave out like a cheap plastic toy. Baby launched another serving, this time she was pressing against the cottage that stood in the middle of the yard.

Holly took a deep breath, "Finally, big enough to speed things up," her belly obliterated the house and covered the whole lot. Throughout it all, Holly held onto Anna's body, hugging her tightly and moaning softly in the overwhelmed girl's ear.

Another roar and another lot covered by a cum filled Anna. Holly went on and on. "Wait, I can feel it," Maria said, "I think you're softer now!" Anna now covered the whole block and still had more to spare as holly kept going. Under her tremendous, cum-filled belly were the remains of two dozen houses. The futa showed no sign of slowing down, letting countless explosions fill Anna.

Anna was probably the biggest human in the world. Most of her mass was crammed inside Holly no more than an hour ago. Holly tightened her embrace on the girl as her orgasm concluded, "you did great, really saved the suburb," she whispered in her ear.

"I made it..." Was all Anna could say before passing out. The feeling of being so utterly used and filled was too much for any human being to handle.

"I can feel a nut!" Maria screamed with joy.

"Of course you can, I'm half empty," Holly said. She released her hold on Anna's poor body, "time to pull out of her before I start cumming again."

With a partially drained sack, moving was a much easier feat. Maria stood by Holly's side and offered her hand for balance. "Thank you," the redheaded futa said as she started walking back. With each step, more of her cock left Anna's abused slit. Maria was sure she'll soon see Holly's tip, but the thing just kept coming.

Once the two were far enough from Anna the tip showed itself. It dropped out and made a loud thud as it hit the road. Maria expected a tsunami of cum will erupt out of Anna's gaping pussy once Holly left her, but she was wrong. About a gallon poured to the ground, but that was it.

"Why is she not leaking?" Maria marveled.

"Her pussy might be open wide, but I unloaded in her womb. And let me tell you, Maria, once you leave the womb, it's really hard to get back in again."

Maria kept silent.

"Her cervix is locked down, she'll hold what I gave her," Holly explained.

"How long is she going to stay like this?"

"Her cervix will open and she'll drain in about two weeks," Holly's cock was shrinking rapidly, getting so small it was hard to believe she was the one who inflated Anna.

"And she'll get back to normal? Maria said.

Holly started to laugh in earnest, "Silly Maria," she said, "Anna isn't going back to normal, she's permanently pregnant."

"What?" Maria almost screamed.

"I filled Anna so much I probably crammed her ovaries with condensed cum. She's going to be pregnant until the day she dies..."

"I... How?" Maria stumbled in her speech.

"Look, Maria, you're cute and all, but I have to be somewhere else," Holly cut the girl, "If you want, you can come with me and I'll explain everything over a cup of coffee..."

Holly didn't wait for Maria's answer. She started walking away from the cum blimp that was once Anna's flat belly. Her heart was soon delighted to see Maria's wobbly breasts by her side. The two walked towards Holly's apartment for a few moments before Maria heard the police sirens reaching Anna.

"Can I ask my questions?" Maria wondered.

"Yeah, sure, fire away," Holly said. Her balls dragging behind, getting ready for another round.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12