Holly and (What's Left of) the City Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That doesn't matter right now," Holly cut her off, "Baby here doesn't play by the rules, for every pound of food it makes almost 50 pounds of cum. Do you understand what being efficient means, Maria?"

"Are you telling me you just ate over a hundred trays of pizza?"

"No silly," Holly giggle, "I only ate 12. But Baby has enough material to make a lot of new cum now."

"Can you repeat what you did to Anna?" the dorky girl was curious.

"I could do that back when we were in the elevator," Holly answered casually.

Maria looked back out of the window and let her thoughts race around in her head. She never imagined her day would turn out so strange when she walked out of the door this morning. Finally, she turned into the room and her eyes fell on Holly. The red-haired wonder with the deepest blue eyes was resting in her chair. Anyone would agree Holly looked like a bombshell, but with her green dress on, and her cock at rest she looked like the most ordinary bombshell out there.

"Holly..." Maria took her time and felt how the name rolled off her tongue, "can I ask you something?"

"I just told you my darkest secret and you didn't judge me, I think you earned the right to ask all the questions you want."

"Why did you bring me here? I mean, you could have left me there with Anna, or used me..." Maria was being blunt this time. Holly's cheeks blushed hard in response, almost as red as her hair, "I don't get it, you talk about the most intimate things as if it was nothing, but this one question got you blushing? Are you embarrassed?"

Holly wiggled like a worm in her seat. "I don't really know how to frame it, so I'm going to say it like it is," she straightened her back and looked into Maria's eyes, "I like you. I want you to be my girlfriend. I want us to go on a date."

Maria and Holly went quiet. Holly's message was clear and Maria understood every word. For some reason, such a delicate, emotional idea was in huge contrast to Holly's oversexed body and mentality. Maria had a hard time processing the words.

"You mean you like me?" Maria repeated.

"I do, I want to be with you," Holly confirmed, still burning red.

"But you liked Anna, what's the difference? Why drag me here and go through all this talk if you just want to fuck me like you fucked Anna?"

"No, that's not the same thing, Maria... I... Anna was..." the futa sighed, frustration taking over, "Anna was just an outlet for Baby..."

Maria couldn't help but notice Holly's emotions. She had a hunch that if she let Holly gather her thoughts for a moment she would get a better answer. She walked away from the window and back to her seat, giving Holly the time she needed.

"You have to understand Baby and I share this body, but it's not that simple," Holly started explaining, "we both have sexual needs. Most of the time they align and you can think I control Baby, but you'd be wrong to think that. Take Anna for example, we fucked her, but she isn't my type of girl..."

"What are you telling me, Holly?" Maria leaned in, clearly interested.

"Baby was throwing a tantrum, it wanted a pussy and Anna was there... It could have been any random girl, or the city itself. But Anna isn't my type, I mean, did you notice her chest?"

"I wasn't paying attention to that," Maria admitted, "I was distracted by the mega-cock taking her."

Holly placed her hands on her boobs, the massive orbs wobbled and jiggled in response, threatening to escape her dress. "Call me superficial if you want but I love huge breasts, Anna was as flat as a board."

Maria looked down at her own rack, it could give Holly's a run for its money. "Okay, how does that connect to what I asked before?"

"Baby likes you Maria, but it likes anything with a pussy," Holly sounded honest, "thing is I also like you. You're not some toy I want to use and throw away. I want us to get to know each other better, please let me take you on a date tonight..."

"YOLO, right?" Maria smiled, "but under one condition..."

"Whatever you want," Holly practically jumped up.

"No sex on the first date," Maria declared.

Holly's smile faded, "I don't think Baby can do that Maria... I mean, it's full already and going on such a date will be a painful experience for me."

"I'll give you a fair chance, Holly, if you want you can masturbate during our date, or bring a girl with you," Maria felt she needed to frame her offer a little better, "just remember this is our date, I don't want to feel like a fifth wheel."

"This will be the best date EVER!" Holly jumped from her seat, "any allergies?"

"No, just no seafood please..."

Holly rushed to the kitchen with her phone in hand. She made a few calls and mumbled a little, the whole thing took her ten minutes. The sun outside was setting on Anna's body and the clock read 19:00 when Holly came over, "We are good to go, do you want to get ready here? I have a spare room and a huge wardrobe if you need anything. Or, I can have someone drive you home."

"It's late, I think I'll get ready here if you don't mind..."

Holly showed Maria where everything was and skedaddled away to her own room to get ready for their date, the edges of her smile threatening to meet at the back of her head.

At 20:00 sharp Holly waited for Maria at the door to her apartment, dressed in a dazzling blue dress that grazed the floor. Around the corner came Maria, dressed in a white gown that would put a bride to shame, she had a shimmer to her that Holly took in with amazement.

"How do I look?" Maria wondered.

12