Valerie Song: Queen of Cock

Story Info
Valerie Song faces her biggest challenge yet!
9k words
4.09
16.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

Evangeline DeTimitayo, Editor in Chief of the Hearst Publishing Group's West Coast Futa Division, paced her office in agitation. Her knee-length dong and backpack-sized scrotum flopped back and forth as they bounced from thigh to thigh in time with her long strides.

Finally she stopped, took a deep breath and let herself be calm. A look of resolve came over her face and she returned to her desk. She'd weighed all her options and knew there was no other choice.

Eva pressed the intercom button on her phone.

"Shelly, call Valerie Song. I'd like to see her right away."

"V-valerie? Why? I mean... r-right away ma'm!" came the flustered voice of Eva's secretary.

"Thank you," Eva switched off the intercom and leaned back in her chair. She took in and let out a deep breath as she looked around her pristine, meticulously-appointed office that had never once been completely hosed-down with gallons of hot jizz.

"Whelp, it was nice while it lasted," she said.

***

Two hours later, Eva frowned across the desk at Valerie Song. A thick glob of hot jizz detached from the end of her cum-slicked bangs and plopped down onto the slimy surface of her desk.

Val grinned sheepishly through a thick layer of cum.

Both women sat waist deep in a bubbling soup of Valerie's steamy girlchowder. The orgasmic moans and groans of jizz-bloated office workers occasionally drifted in through Eva's office door, interspersed with the occasional shlurrrp as cum slowly drained from the room.

"You wanted to see me, boss?" asked Val.

"I didn't want to see you," answered Eva. "But I didn't have a choice."

"Hurtful," Val pouted.

Eva ignored the comment.

"The board of directors called me this morning," said Eva. "They want you to enter the San Francisco Queen of Cock competition."

"There's a Queen of Cock competition?"

"It's new this year," explained Eva.

"But I'm already San Francisco's 'Queen of Cock!'" objected Val. "It's on my byline and everything!"

"That was before 'Queen of Cock' was actually a thing," answered Eva. "Unfortunately if you want to keep your byline you're going to have to enter and win the competition."

"Well that should be easy," said Val, leaning back. Hot jizz slurped and swirled around her. "I mean, look at me."

Eva narrowed her eyes as she observed Val.

Valerie Song was certainly an impressive physical specimen. In addition to having both male and female genitalia, futas had all the curves of women combined with the muscle-density of men. Val took advantage of both. Standing up, Valerie Song was over six feet tall. Her entire body bulged hugely with well-defined muscles, especially her biceps, quads, calves, and lats. Despite all this muscle, Val's broad hips, narrow waist, juicy ass and watermelon-like tits gave her a fiery Latin sexuality accentuated by her mix of Colombian and Korean facial features.

And all of that was not to mention Val's legendary cock and insatiable sexual appetite, both of which were so infamously destructive that the state of California had started offering homeowner's insurance against them as natural disasters.

A glob of cum the size of a tennis ball detached from the ceiling and splashed onto Eva's desk, splattering both women with jizz.

Eva let her temper subside a little before speaking again.

"Don't get too cocky," said Eva. "You might actually have some competition for once."

"What? From who?" Val sat forward again.

"Are you familiar with Jin James?" asked Eva.

"The astronaut who led the Uranus mission?" asked Val. Just last month, the entire nation had celebrated Jin and her team's successful return from her top-secret, fourteen-year manned mission to the distant gas giant.

"The same."

"What about her?" asked Val.

"She's entering the competition," said Eva. "Her celebrity hero status will likely hold a lot of sway with the judges."

"Yeah but come on, I've seen pictures of her. There's no way her cock could compete with mine!" said Val, reaching beneath the surface of the goop and pulling up a coil of cock the size and girth of a jungle python.

"About that..." said Eva. She scraped a layer of jizz off her computer monitor and turned it to face Val.

"This is Jin James when she first returned a month ago," said Eva. The monitor showed a scrawny, short woman of vaguely Slavic features. Her close-cropped hair was snow white and her dark-ringed blue eyes gave her an appearance of being even older than her forty years. Even though Jin was a futa, there was no visible bulge in her baggy spacesuit.

"Yeah, there's no way she's going to win Queen of Cock, astronaut or not!" scoffed Val, leaning back once more into the sucking ooze of hot jizz.

Eva clicked the mouse a few times and the image changed.

"This is her just last week," said Eva.

Valerie's Jaw dropped.

It wasn't immediately obvious how big the woman on the screen was until Val noticed the normal-sized adult man standing next to her, his head tucked under her armpit. If it weren't for the woman's white hair she would have been barely recognizable as the Jin from the previous picture.

This Jin was at least seven feet tall. Her shining hair fell in long, straight tresses all the way down to her ample tits. Her shoulders were fully twice as broad as those of the man next to her, and her thighs were nearly as wide. Her huge tits obscured half her torso. Her face was younger and fuller, too, as if she'd de-aged by a full twenty years. She was clad in a skintight silver bodysuit that emphasized every exaggerated curve of her body. The suit had a special pouch in front to accommodate her mammoth cock and balls. The bulging sack was big enough for a grown man to curl up inside.

"Holy shit! How is that possible? There's no way that's the same girl!" protested Val.

"Apparently she was exposed to cosmic rays from the rings of Uranus. The men on her team underwent similar transformations upon returning to Earth's magnetosphere." Eva pulled up a group photo showing the massive Jin posing with a trio of hugely muscled men, each sporting a cock to rival hers.

Val gulped. Her cock twitched and she felt her balls gurgle to life at the sexy sight. She'd just flooded the entire floor of the San Francisco Futa office, but her nuts were already raring to go again.

"Jin's doing a charity appearance at the YFCA downtown this afternoon. I suggest you head over there and check out the competition," said Eva.

"Pfff!" Val scoffed. "Competition? Not even! It'll take more than a few cosmic rays to beat me off!"

Eva raised an eyebrow.

"I mean... 'I'm going to beat off...' I mean..." Val stood up quickly. Thick jizz poured slowly into the open impression left by where she'd been sitting. Val's cock was half hard now, throbbing so hard her pulse could be heard like the beat of a distant bass drum.

"The competition is in two weeks," said Eva. "I hope you'll be ready."

"Me too —I mean..." Val drew herself up. "I am."

Val waded over to the door and pulled it open. She squeezed around Shelly Hamms's pink, cum bloated belly and hurried to the elevator.

Eva sighed and pressed a button on the phone. "Get me Custodial Services please."

***

Val was feeling shook. Jin's physique was really impressive. And fucking hot! Just the sight of all that woman made Val's thighs quiver and her cock tingle. She drove straight to the municipal cum-processing facility the city had set up for her and her daughter Tasha after the "incident" that had washed the neighborhood of Hillsborough into the bay.

"Back already?" the forewoman's eyes boggled as he saw Val marching in behind a swollen pair of nuts the size of yoga balls. "You were just here this morning!"

"Sorry, Alice," said Val. "Today's gonna be a busy one I think," said Val.

"You're telling me! I've already had to kick in the backup tanks!" said Alice.

Val was surprised. "Backup tanks? I didn't think I'd jizzed that much this morning!"

Inwardly, Val was pleased. There were eight main tanks at the facility, each with a capacity of sixteen million gallons. If she'd filled all of them with that morning's tiny cumshot, then the Queen of Cock competition would be a breeze.

"Oh, no," said Alice. "This morning you filled tank one up to three percent. Just below your usual average for a nine AM draining."

"Three precent?" Val gaped. "Then why'd you have to switch to the reserve?"

"Well, your daughter Tasha came by," said Alice.

"Ohh!" Val smiled with relief. Tasha was the only futa Val knew who could pump out cum at an even more horrifying pace than she could, and Val knew her bashful daughter had a habit of letting herself get pent up.

"She filled tank two to—" Alice checked her notes. "Ninety eight percent."

"So then how come—" Val started.

"And miss Jin James stopped by just an hour ago and filled tanks Three through Eight to max capacity and reserve tank One up to eighty percent." Alice looked up from her clipboard.

"J-jin James was here?" Val stammered.

"I know!" Alice looked dreamy and clutched her clipboard to her ample chest. "Can you believe it? A real astronaut!"

"She filled nine tanks in a single go?" Val's balls started to gurgle with jealousy.

"She's amazing!" said Alice. "And she still had enough left over to fuck everyone on the rig! I only just got back from getting drained! They squeezed two bathtubs of jizz out of me!"

Val's mouth hung open.

"Look at how gaped I am!" Alice lifted her labcoat to expose the loosely-flapping folds of her thoroughly-wrecked and demolished vagina. Her insanely-stretched pussy lips dangled practically to her knees. "I came so hard I'm still seeing stars!"

"That's so great!" Val forced herself to smile. Her balls were swelling urgently now. "Maybe we should get started?"

"Oh, right!" said Alice. She rushed off to get the team ready.

Val fucked the supergel sleeve of the relief station for over an hour. She kept herself on the edge, teasing her balls until they were in a productive frenzy. When she finally came, it felt like she was passing a freight train through her cumslit. The pipes of the cum-processing plant rattled as millions of gallons of Val's hot, ultra-potent jizz surged into the backup tanks.

Even cumming as hard as she could, she only managed to fill one and a half of the reserve tanks. The effort left her completely drained and she pulled her fully flaccid cock and thoroughly-deflated balls out of the machine.

"I don't suppose you've got any left over?" asked Alice, hopefully.

Val looked down at her aching, drained nuts. They'd shrunk down to the size of grapefruit. Her sore and abused cock flopped limply over them, barely eighteen inches long.

"Oh..." Alice looked a little disappointed.

***

Val headed over to the charity event where Jin James was supposed to appear. The sun was high in the sky, beating down on downtown San Francisco. The crowd around the YFCA was huge. The entire street was packed with horny crowds hoping to catch a glimpse of the glamorous astronaut Jin James.

Jin was arriving just as Val managed to shove her way through to the front of the crowd. The suspension of the custom SUV creaked as the massive Jin stepped out onto the sidewalk. The huge astronaut looked like she'd grown even since the photo Val had seen in Eva's office. The white-haired woman towered over the crowd, easily a full eight feet tall. She was still dressed in her silvery, skintight spacesuit. The throbbing bulge of her gargantuan package stood out in front of her like a beer keg and a pair of beachballs shrink-wrapped in silver. Jin's clothes were so tight Val could see the gigantic astronaut's cock was uncircumcised and extremely veiny.

Val could feel her pants growing tight again as if her earlier draining session hadn't even happened.

Jin waved and blew kisses at the crowd before ducking her head to enter the downtown YFCA building.

Hundreds of futas rushed the entrance, waving the special access passes for which they'd paid a fortune each. Val elbowed her way to the front of the line only to be stopped by a burly security woman nearly as tall as she was.

"Pass?" the woman demanded.

"I don't have a pass," answered Val.

"Then you can't get in," answered the woman.

Val huffed and licked her lips, crossing her arms and rolling her eyes in frustration.

"Move along," said the security woman. "There's people with passes waiting to get in."

"Yeah! Get out of the way, you tall bitch!" yelled an impatient girl a few people behind Val in line. Several other futas grumbled in agreement. Everyone wanted to see Jin James do her thing.

"Hey! I can give you a better show than Jin James!" Val shot back, craning her neck to see who had yelled.

"Yeah right!" the girl who'd yelled before stepped to one side, mindful to keep one foot planted in her place in line. She was slim, brown-haired with huge tits and a massive bulge running down the leg of her stretch pants. "Your little dick couldn't even give me a run for my money!"

Val scoffed. "What makes you think that?"

The girl smirked and grabbed a handful of cock through her pants. "I've been chugging Formula V by the gallon for months. This is my flaccid cock."

The girl stood, legs apart, hand on hips, to show off the full length of the anaconda that snaked down the inside of her leg, terminating in a bulbous, flared head just below her knee.

It was an impressive slab of meat. Valerie couldn't help but admire it. She felt a twinge in her loins as her eyes ran up and down the bulge in the woman's Lululemons. From the look of things, the woman had an impressive set of balls on her as well. It looked like the brunette had stuffed an entire watermelon down the front of her pants. The thick hose of the challenger's cock had to detour around the bulge of her giant ballsack. A dark patch of sweat pooling beneath the woman's heavy scrotum let off a cloud of musk that Val could smell even in the open air.

Formula V was a potent protein drink made from the cum that got collected at the municipal cum-processing plant where Valerie and other hypers went to relieve their pent-up loads. It was great for building muscle and libido, but it had the side effect of causing severe temporary hyperism. For most of its regular consumers, the hyperism was a feature, not a bug. It was especially sought after by futanari hoping to boost their assets. The girl in front of Val was obviously a heavy user.

Gurgle.... Val felt her own hyperproductive nuts gurgle to life. The smell of futa musk was always a turn on.

"Cool it, girls," Val told her nuts. "She's nothing."

"Is she seriously talking to her balls?" a tall, stately blonde with collagen-pumped lips and Barbie-doll legs leaned out of the line behind the brunette. She was dressed all in white vinyl with a short skirt and a plunging neckline that showed off her huge, obviously fake tits. Her cheekbones looked sharp enough to cut glass. She popped her gum loudly as she appraised Valerie's figure.

"Ugh, she looks like somebody ordered Kiki Vhyce off Wish dot com!" said the blonde. "What's with the muscles?"

The comment was so cruel it made an actual slapping sound as it struck Valerie across the cheek.

Another girl, this one a redhead, stepped out of line behind the blonde.

"Ew, she's all bulgy like a fake wrestler. Is she on roids?" asked the redhead. "You know roids shrink your balls, right?"

Val's face reddened and she blew steam from her nostrils. The veins on her neck muscles throbbed with anger. She was one hundred percent all-natural ladybeef thank you very much!

"Listen here you little pipsqueak!" she snapped, brandishing her finger with a noise like a whip crack.

"Hey you kids, get off my lawn!" mocked the brunette in an old-lady voice.

"How old is she? Like, forty?" asked the redhead, who couldn't have been a day over nineteen.

"I'm only thirty seven!" yelled Val.

"Ew!" the three girls started giggling together.

"Right, that does it!" Valerie rolled up her sleeves, exposing the grapefruit-sized bulges of her biceps, and marched up to the brunette so that her tits rested directly on top of the shorter woman's impressive rack. Valerie noticed with some dismay that the brunette's boobs were significantly larger than hers. Down below, sparks of static electricity crackled between the two futas' bulges.

"What's your name, pipsqueak?" demanded Val.

The brunette squared up her chest, bumping the underside of Val's rack with a boioioing sound.

"I'm Mary Jones!" said the brunette. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Valerie Song, San Francisco's Queen of Cock!" declared Valerie, jamming herself in the tits with her thumb.

"V-valerie Song!" Mary Jones stammered and stepped back. Every futa in San Francisco knew the name of the Queen of Cock.

Valerie swelled up with pride. "That's r—"

"I can't believe I'm bigger than Valerie Song!" Mary squealed.

"What? No!—" Val tried to protest.

"There's no way she's Valerie Song," interjected the blonde. "Valerie's cock is supposed to be bigger than she is!"

"I'm a grower, not a—" Val objected.

"She's a phony!" yelled the redhead.

Suddenly everyone in line was booing Val. She couldn't believe it! The sudden, unexpected public humiliation made her cock to scrunch up in shame.

"Her dick's actually shrinking!" Mary Jones yelled and pointed.

"Maybe it sprang a leak!" said the redhead.

"Oh yeah?" Val drew herself up again. "I am the real Valerie Song and I'll prove it!"

Mary Jones stopped laughing and smirked.

"Oh yeah? How about a Cock Off, then?" she proposed.

Val had to hand it to the tiny brunette, what the girl lacked in height she made up for in audacity.

"Just you?" said Val. "I'll take on you and your bimbo friends!"

The blonde and the redhead shouted at Mary to take the bet.

"Winners get to gangbang the loser," said Mary Jones.

"I know how a Cock Off works, pipsqueak," growled Val.

Val knew there was no way she could lose to these little upstarts, even after the thorough draining she'd given her cock less than an hour ago.

"It's a Cock Off!" yelled someone in the crowd.

Suddenly everyone in line was rushing to form a circle around Val and Mary. People were placing bets. Money changed hands. A hotdog vendor came out of nowhere.

"Wieners! Get your big, fat weiners here!" yelled the hotdog vendor.

Val and Mary circled each other each of them sizing up the other.

"I'm gonna turn you into my personal jizzrag!" taunted Mary.

Val cracked her neck in a series of pops and shook her muscular arms back and forth to limber them up.

"Oh yeah, well... uh... this jizzrag's gonna mop the floor with you!" retorted Val.

"Mop the floor with my jizz!" yelled Mary.

"Yeah well... eat a fat dick!" Val clapped back.

Mary frowned, no doubt completely shamed by Val's superior wit.

"Get her, Mary!" yelled the redhead.

The ancient tradition of the Cock Off dates all the way back to the 1970s when primitive futas would whip their cocks out in the middle of dance battles. Cock Offs were judged on the dance skills of the futanari competing, the sexiness of the competitors, and overall style.

And then whoever had the biggest dick was the winner.

Somebody set a boombox on the ground and pressed play. A phat beat filled the air.

Mary began to do a striptease dance, gyrating her hips in time with the music. Her monster tits bounced hypnotically up and down. Val felt her pants tighten as she watched the tiny brunette bounce those jumbo jumblies and twerk her perky ass. Mary Jones's bulge waggled back and forth as she worked her lower half.

As Mary danced, her hands crept lower and lower down her body until she had her thumbs hooked into her waistband.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers