Holly and (What's Left of) the City Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Best to simply say it," Maria sighed as she got out of her chair and onto her feet, "I'm a virgin..."

Holly's jaw dropped after the words left Maria's mouth, her whole body seemed frozen. Maria wondered if what she said was so wrong it somehow offended Holly. Both girls remained speechless as time passed by. After about a minute of awkward silence, a sound filled Maria's ears. It was a cracking sound that originated from Holly's vicinity.

With what looked like a great effort, the futa got to her feet. The whole thing gave Maria an ominous vibe as the cracking sound intensified. Suddenly, Holly's chair fell to the ground and its place was taken by Holly's ballsack, an orb as big as a beanbag chair.

Whatever it was that Maria said, it somehow got Holly all riled up, "Are you okay, Holly?" Maria asked, scared for her date.

Holly didn't answer. Her muscles were tense and it was clear she was going through something. Maria looked at Holly's balls, they were growing. Slowly at first, but as they reached the size of a small car the pace picked up. Her balls didn't pulse like her cock did, instead, they inflated like a balloon attached to a water hose. Before long, the sack started invading the forest behind them. She was bigger than Jane already and still, her sack grew.

On Holly's other end her cock started pulsating rapidly. With each pulse, Maria could hear hundreds of gallons of blood filling the massive rod. Baby reached the other side of the lake in three pulses, it was as thick as a truck and still growing. Maria quickly realized she never saw Holly like that before.

Between the giant cock, invading the city beyond the park, and the monolithic balls, that toppled trees as they covered the forest, was little Holly. Maria looked at her as she started to moan with pleasure.

"What's happening, Holly?" Maria asked, Holly's body scaring her, "what's wrong with Baby?"

"Ahhh," Holly moaned, it was clear she was making an effort to speak, "You shouldn't have told Baby... You got it too excited..." and with that Holly returned to her moaning.

In the far distance, Maria saw Baby fill Main Street, its tip was probably a mile away. Holly's balls covered the whole forest behind them, pushing any tree in their path to the ground. Holly started screaming as her body went into overdrive. Her cock was so thick it dwarfed Jane's inflated body and pushed her aside to make room.

"Oh my God!" Holly screamed at the top of her lungs, her voice cracked slightly, "Baby, our girlfriend..." Holly took a deep breath, "she's a virgin!"

Maria tried to say something, but her hand instinctively went to cover her ears. A loud roar came from Holly's body. The futa seemed like she was screaming, but the roar came from her balls and cock. The earth beneath Maria's feet started to move, causing her to lose her balance. As she fell on her ass she realized Holly was going to pull another magical rabbit out of her hat.

It was pointless to scream over the deafening roar of Holly's body. Maria just watched with her ears covered and shock in her eyes as the show began. In a fraction of a second, Holly's balls shrunk down to no more than beanbags, making Maria wondered where all the cum in them went. A split second later, Maria's answer came. At the base of Holly's cock formed a bulge the size of a yacht. The bulge started moving up Baby's length and thickened it as more ground was gained. As the bulge left the park and reached Main Street the sound of car crushing and glass shattering under Baby's immensity joined the mighty uproar. Holly was so thick her cock took up the whole street.

Maria was shocked to see her date, such a delicate little woman, was capable of doing something on such an epic scale. This was light-years beyond anything she saw Holly do so far. As the bulge reached the tip and made it inflate, the roar seemed to die down. Holly's tip seemed to lift a little off the ground, more than a mile away from them.

What Maria saw next dwarfed everything Holly did so far. A deafening boom rocked Maria's world as the windows on Main Street exploded. Baby launched a stream of cum, it looked thick from where Maria stood, about a mile away from ground zero. The stream looked as thick as a building, it soared through the night air and disappeared from view.

More and more came out of Baby, it was bigger than all the times Maria saw Holly cum combined. Maria just sat on the cold ground and watched helplessly as Holly kept going for over an hour.

"I think you can go home, Maria," Holly pulled her out of her trance. She was still in the grips of the orgasm that ravaged her body and made her moan uncontrollably.

"How are you still going?" Maria mumbled.

"Virgins are a weakness for me and Baby, you shouldn't say that word like that anymore."

Just as the words left Holly's mouth her balls started to grow again, within minutes they were covering the crushed forest once again.

"My bad this time," Holly said as her sack shrunk and the cum stream made its way up her cock again. This time, a few buildings collapsed to make room for Baby, "Let's agree we're not using the V-word again, okay?" Holly offered. Maria nodded, she was speechless when she saw the stream almost triple in size.

"I think you better head home, Maria, it was a wonderful date and I can't wait for next time," Holly concluded.

"Sure, aren't you coming?" Maria offered.

"No, Baby has a long night planned for us," Holly sighed, "Talk tomorrow?"

"Yes," Maria said. She turned her back to Holly, waved her hand goodbye in the air and started walking away. The wine and Holly's sexual prowess meant Maria needed a few minutes to process the fact she was shocked by two things. The first was Holly and her unbelievable sexual ability, The other was the fact she scored another date with that amazing goddess.

The walk home was a blur for Maria, all she remembered was the constant sound of oceans of cum leaving Holly's body. Even when Maria got in bed and fell asleep she could still hear Holly unloading. The last thought that echoed through her mind was the question where all the cum Holly was unloading will go?

As sunlight filled the room Maria opened her eyes. She got up and brushed her teeth, getting ready for the day. She wondered what Holly was doing now, the sound of her orgasm was gone. Maira made herself a cup of coffee and sat down in the living room to watch the news. When she opened the screen her body felt weak. Even holding the cup was taxing on her body. The cup shattered to a million pieces as it hit the floor, Coffee splashed everywhere.

The screen showed earth, just like Maria saw it a million times before. Around the blue marble hovered a huge white ring. Maria would have dismissed it as some sci-fi movie, except the lower-left corner of the screen had a flashing red label that read "Live."

"The source of this strange ring is currently unknown," the announcer said, "it appeared over the course of last night and is believed to have originated somewhere around Titania."

"We have a new report coming in," said one of the female reporters, "it appears this ring is made from frozen semen."

"Frozen semen?" wondered the announcer, "I think you better check your sources Alex..." the man suddenly pressed his finger against his ear, "I apologize, dear viewers, it would appear the previous report was true, the ring around our planet is made of frozen cum..."

Maria turned the TV off, "My new girlfriend is a goddess," she whispered.

12