Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We are all ready

This chapter was amazing. I was actually getting worried for Holly at the end, but it would seem that inflating 1000 girls is entirely within her realm of expertise. Many of those girls, if not most, are perma-pregged now. Who knows what Valencia looks like!

Now we know Holly will do anything for Maria, so will she hold back or go more all out than ever before? To be honest I want to see another flattened city to add to Holly's list ; ) That being said I also think it would be sweet to see Holly continue their relationship with a couple of children (just a dab of Holly's seed) and for Maria to be able to work beside her.

Just some thoughts.

neolimneolimalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Glad you liked it. Chapter 6 should be out in about 2 weeks.

As for where this is going, I'm pretty sure it'll surprise you but we'll have to wait and see :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userneolim@neolim
I mostly create futanari content, focusing on Futa on female, some transformations and excessive cum and size. If my work caught your attention, please consider visiting my website (www.neolime69.com) where I publish stories 2 days ahead of here. Or my Patreon where I post st...