Holly and (What's Left of) the City Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they laid eyes on the girls the reaction was immediate. The Ten Nymphs were such bombshells that even Maria was powerless to resist. Maria found herself struggling between dealing with her own orgasm and Baby's outburst, just the girls' look alone was enough to set both off. Maria felt her body locking as electricity flooded her very core, she stood no chance holding onto Baby and the slippery rod escaped between her arms. As it hit the floor, Holly screamed and let out a torrential stream that covered everything in its path, missing the bed and the girls by no more than a foot.

Holly kept going longer than Maria, who regained her senses after a couple of minutes. Hundreds of gallons littered the floor and ceiling when Holly finished her orgasm. Maria looked back at her girlfriend and noticed Holly was still shaking. It wasn't some remnant of an orgasm that wracked her body, but actual fatigue. Holly seemed exhausted after her journey through the brothel.

"Come here little girls," one of the nymphs called them, "it's been a while since we had our food."

"A long while, the last boy we got was about two years ago," said a girl that rested on a pair of humongous breasts. All the girls were busty, far bigger than Holly and Maria combined, But that one was the biggest of all. "Lasted only a week... and he only had about 10 gallons of cum in him."

"Far from enough for even one of us..." another girl agreed, "but I think this little lady has some juice still left in her."

"Come here little girl, I'll take you first, it's my turn now," the huge-boobed woman commended Holly.

Holly took slow steps, it seemed she fought to maintain her balance. Wobbling over, she walked behind the girl and spotted her exposed lower flower. It was beautiful, burning red and gaping open. A stream cascaded down her legs and pooled on the bed. The woman needed no preparations, Baby met no resistance as it slid into her depths. Maria was sure if she could see the girl's belly she would have seen Holly's cock bulging out, but her giant orbs blocked the view. Holly was clearly at the end of her rope, she gasped and struggled for air.

Maria noticed Holly's struggle, "Holly can you keep going? Please don't hurt yourself..."

"I can... I can do it, I..." Holly seemed delirious as she tried her best to hang on to consciousness, "I have to give it one last push..."

And with those words, Holly unleashed a deep breath and closed her eyes. The big titted girl suddenly screamed as her belly grew massive. By the time she ran out of breath, her belly was as big as both her breasts, but Holly kept going. The futa wasn't active anymore, it was mostly Baby that pulsed and pushed endless loads of cum out. Baby slipped out of the girl eventually, falling with its owner to the floor while still firing truckloads of cum.

Another girl stormed baby and took it into herself, her growth was just as rapid as the girl before her, but Holly didn't react to her mounting, she was out of energy, now it was Baby who was working mindlessly to drain her body.

Maria watched in amazement mixed with terror as hours went by and holly filled more and more girls with her load. After god knows how long, the last girl rolled off of Holly. Her belly, as big as a car, was the smallest of the girls.

Maria was shocked to see Holly's cock. The giant rod shrunk down to about three feet and was totally limp. It was hard to notice its other features because everything was covered with Holly's white baby butter. Baby's owner was resting motionless on the floor, sleeping her sexual escapade off.

Maria walked over to her side, "You did it, girl," she said with a smile, "you filled the last girl on the floor, you fixed it all like you promised."

Holly opened her eyes, it was clear she was weak after what her body just did, "All of them? I fucked a thousand girls?"

"Not quite," a distant voice echoed in the chamber, "you took away Jane, remember?" It was valencia, she was stark naked. She walked over to Holly and Maria. She didn't seem concerned with the state of the room, ignoring the pool of cum she walked in.

"You said we need to win The 1000 Lay Challenge..." Maria protested, "we did, now hold your part..."

"I'm sorry, but you didn't girl," she said as she grabbed Holly's limp cock and started to toy with it, "You see, Holly here fucked all the girls, all 999 of them..." Valencia stood over Holly and tried pushing Baby into her wet slit. She didn't bother checking how wet she was after seen Baby was soft and soaked with cum.

"Oh, come on..." Maria objected, "that's cheating..."

"I beg to differ, Maria," Valencia said as she plummeted down onto Holly's hips, making Baby coil and bend as it wasn't hard enough to penetrate her any farther, "see, Holly is in me but I have to say I think she'll never satisfy me..."

Maria was burning red with anger. Holly beat her at her game, but Valencia had to turn things around and cheat her way to victory.

"Now come here and suck my nipples while I take what little Holly still has in her," Valencia commended.

"No."

"You lost, Holly is done, now do your part and serve your new owner, bitch!" Valencia said in a cold voice.

It only served to push Maria over the edge, she had to do something, she couldn't let their story end like that. Tears started to form in her eyes and she kneeled next to Holly and leaned so their faces were inches apart.

"I won't let her win Holly, I love you..." Maria cried and kissed her lover on the lips for the first time, a kiss full of passion and genuine care.

"Move it, Maria," Valencia demanded.

Maria used her last resort. She leaned down to Holly's ear and whispered gently her magic spell, "My body wants you, Holly, I want to give you and Baby my virginity..."

Holly's eyes exploded, opening wide and giving her a maddened demeanor. The change took a split second, but before Maria's eyes, Valencia moved from sitting on Holly to being impaled by several feet of Baby while her body smashed against the ceiling. The magic words worked, Holly started screaming as her mind went blank and her body shook violently. She was pinned down by Baby's size, a massive cock that was going to do the impossible again. At the tip, Valencia grew bigger and bigger, dwarfing the other girls as Holly pumped her with a fresh load she pulled out of nowhere.

As more and more left Holly, Valencia couldn't take it anymore, she didn't scream or shout, the change was too fast for her mind to grasp, and she passed out as Holly used her to fill the whole floor from floor to ceiling. Soon the excess started leaking out of Valencia and fill the floor, shattering windows under the incredible pressure.

Through it all, Maria was stunned. Unable to deal with her girlfriend's outlet and the emotional weight of understanding they not only managed to beat Valencia and her challenge but to also fill the street with quite a load of cum. All Maria could do was climb upstairs and collapse into a sweet sleep, her heart filled with joy over how amazing her lover was.

Maria woke up on Holly's couch. Sun filled the room she was in, "What's going on?"

"We won love," Holly's voice came from the kitchen, she was making pancakes and was just finishing, "I imagined the smell would help you wake up from your deep sleep..."

"Valencia got the message?" Maria wondered.

"I'm sure she did," Holly confirmed, "hard to forget a lesson that lasted a whole week..."

"Fuck..." Maria rubbed her eyes as her mind processed Holly's godliness, "Like I said, you are something girl..."

"Maria," Holly called her name as she sat by her side and offered her the pancakes, "do you remember the kiss you gave me?"

Maria didn't answer, instead, she leaned in and kissed Holly once again. It was a loving, tender kiss.

"What about it, Holly?" Maria asked casually.

"Do you think we can talk about the next step in our relationship?"

"Sex, ha?"

"Yes Maria, please don't feel pressured to agree," Holly looked deep into her lover's eyes, "just know that, when you feel ready for it, I'll be waiting for your move."

Maria smiled, it eased her heart knowing Holly was giving her the space and time she needed to come to a decision. "For now, tell me something, Holly," Maria asked, "where did the orgasm that finished Valencia come from?"

"It's you, Maria, you are my love, I always have more cum for you..."

Maria giggled, "I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing but it's super sexy, especially coming from my girlfriend."

The girls kissed a couple more times before storming the pancakes.


12