Holly and (What's Left of) the City Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even after all this time, all the sex Holly had, Baby was still prone to the word virgin. The simple word had unbelievable power over Holly's mental state. Baby didn't care about everything she and Holly put it through in the past months, now it was time to use the virgin Holly provided, and Baby was going to use Maria to her fullest.

Maria didn't remember much of what happened, one moment she was sitting on top of Holly with a cum filled belly, and the next the world went black. What Maria and Holly both remembered was the never-ending flow of bliss that flooded their minds.

**********

Holly felt the sun against her skin, it was warm and comforting. She felt Maria's back pressing against her, her skin soft and inviting. Holly reached with both arms and hugged her lover tight, savoring the moment.

"Holly, you're awake?" Maria asked.

"Yeah," Holly moaned as she rubbed against her lover, keeping her eyes closed.

Holly's consciousness slowly encompassed her whole body and she became aware of Baby. Somehow, it was still hard, orgasming and pumping cum into something. Holly felt great, as if she slept for a year, but she wanted to cuddle with her lover for a bit longer.

"Wake up, Holly," came Maria's voice again, "you are something else..."

"I know," Holly yawned, "okay, you win girl," she said and opened her eyes.

At first, Holly felt frightened, tightening her grip on Maria. Her eyes told her she was high up, above Titania. For some reason, she was in the open air, the breeze gently chilling her skin. There were no walls or points of reference around and Holly quickly closed her eyes as she started feeling dizzy.

"Where are we, Maria?" she called.

"I think we're where your house used to be..." Maria answered, her voice calm.

"What happened?" Holly wondered.

"You mean, 'what's still happening'?"

"What?" Holly was confused.

"Open your eyes, Holly, just look down..." Maria instructed.

"I might fall..." the futa expressed her fear.

"No you won't," Maria started laughing hard, "just look, you'll understand..."

Holly took a deep breath and opened her eyes. Maria was right, the minute she looked down she realized she won't be falling any time soon. Below her was Maria's body, her belly gigantic and full. Holly realized Baby was still inside Maria, pumping even more cum into her inflated womb. Accepting she was at no risk, Holly started looking down and examining the world around her. She was at least half a mile above the city, far below them was a small orb she thought she recognized.

"Is that Anna?" Holly wondered.

"Yeah, isn't she tiny?" Maria added.

"I'm so sorry," Holly said, her voice fractured.

"Why Holly?" Maria wondered.

"You're as big as Liza was..."

"Your guard? Cool," the cum filled girl said

"No, you don't get it, Maria, you're permanently pregnant, like her..." Holly started to cry.

"It's okay, Holly, I'm okay-"

Maria started to explain, but Holly took over, sobbing hard, "I ruined it all, you were just such a nice lover, and I had to fuck things up, literally..."

"But Holly, listen-" Maria tried again, it was no use...

"You'll be giving birth to our babies every day..." Holly felt Baby pumping boatloads of cum into Maria again, "Why won't you stop? I have to stop..." Holly kept crying and talking.

Maria didn't care though, she had all the time in the world. She decided to enjoy the massive orgasms that ravaged her body until Holly got it out of her system, then they could talk about Maria's surprise...


12