Holly-Cam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy was now crawling onto the bed on her hands and knees, with Holly right behind her. It was the first time we had seen either of them below the waist. Sandy was wearing her white garter belt and stockings, again, and my wife now had on a pair of dark, thigh-high stay-up stockings. Against her pale nakedness the contrast was a very hot and sexy look!

Behind Sandy, Holly bent down, and kissed the smooth round globes of her best friend's ass. Then, as she snaked her tongue up and down the cleft between them, she reached underneath and began pulling on Sandy's stiff nipples as her big natural jugs hung down.

I glanced at Lana and saw that she had her finger going in and out of her pussy at a faster pace, now, and she had one finger of her other hand pressed between the puffy lips of her clamshell cunt, obviously rubbing the clit that was hidden from view. My cock did one of its throbs, and oozed another squirt of pre-cum from its hole.

It might seem strange to think that I could get voyeuristic excitement from Lana, when she was right there next to me, but the fact that she had total focus on the TV and was completely ignoring me probably helped. Her dark-skinned completely-naked beauty certainly didn't hurt!

On the TV, Holly had rolled Sandy over on her back, and had pushed her legs all the way up and back until her knees touched the bed. That had her hips rotated so that her pussy was pointing straight up in the air.

Holly bent down, and with her tongue extended, she made a slow lick all the way from the little pucker of Sandy's puckered asshole, through the soft wet folds of her pussy lips, ending up at her clit.

"I love your pussy, San!" Holly said lifting her head for a moment and looking at her friend. "I'm so glad you introduced me to bi! Eating cunt is even better than my fantasies!"

"Sweetie," Sandy replied, "the feeling is fucking mutual, believe me! I love the feel of your tongue sliding through my hot cunt! And I am so glad that I'm your first!"

Holly reached in with both hands, and gently pulled Sandy's pussy lips apart, exposing her engorged clit from within its little hiding place. Holly's tongue then began to flick its tip over the protruding little nub.

I stole a peek at Lana, and saw that she was using one hand to spread her puffy pussy lips apart, and rapidly flicking a fingertip of the other hand over her own clit. I think she was trying to mimic what my wife was doing to Sandy on the TV.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, sweetie!" Sandy moaned. "Flick my little clit!" She then added, "Put a finger in me! Finger-fuck my cunt-hole while you suck on my clit!"

Holly began more aggressive licking of her friend's clit, then covered it with her mouth, and with hollowed cheeks she began to suck. While she sucked, she slid her middle finger up Sandy's pussy, and began swirling it around.

She jammed her finger as deep into the wet folds as she could, crushing her knuckles against the sopping wet pussy lips.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Sandy repeated.

Holly began rocking her head back and forth quickly, and fucking her finger in and out of Sandy's cunt-hole faster and faster. She was jamming her hand into her friend's pussy so hard that she almost seemed to be punching it.

"Oh, fuck, sweetie!" Sandy's voice came over the speakers. "Yeah! Smack my pussy! God, that feels good!"

Lana now had her hand flying against her cunt. One finger kept sinking deep into her cunt-hole while her open palm slapped at her wet pussy lips. Just the wet smacking sounds coming from Lana's cunt and the TV were enough to send another shot of pre-cum up my dick.

"Grind my spot!" Sandy commanded on the TV. "I'm going to cum all over your pretty cunt-lapping face!"

Holly clamped her mouth over Sandy's whole pussy, lapping and sucking while her finger ground away, deep in her cunt.

Sandy began letting out long moans punctuated by "Oh, fuck!" and "God, yeah, sweetie!" and "Oh, yes!"

Finally, she let out a long "Ahhh!" and her body convulsed as her cunt erupted, gushing its hot pussy juice all over my wife's face.

"Fuck!" Lana moaned beside me as she hammered her finger in and out of her cunt while she pinched her big pussy lips tightly around the flying digit. Five seconds later, she let out another long, "Fuuuuck!" and I could tell from just the sloshing sound that her cunt was pumping pussy juice all over her hand.

At the combined sights and sounds—coupled with the smell of Lana's pussy juice—my unattended cock, sticking straight up through my fly pulsed and sent a small river of pre-cum up and out and drooling down its length. I was getting to really love that feeling!

I looked at the progress bar on the video, and I knew there wasn't a hope in hell that I was going to make it to the end of this one; especially not with Lana there jerking off her own cunt live and in person.

As Holly gently licked Sandy's pussy on screen, bringing her down from her orgasm-high, Lana was tenderly rubbing her sopping wet pussy doing the same thing.

"Was that just the first of many?" I asked Lana.

"Shit, yes!" she replied. "The first one's kind of hair-trigger; I like to get it out of the way so I can enjoy the build-ups for the rest to follow."

"I know what you mean about a hair-trigger," I said with my stiff dick standing up and coated with pre-cum. "I wish I could recharge for more as quickly as women seem to be able to."

"Holly has multiples?" she said.

"Oh, yeah!" I answered. "Sometimes it's hard to tell if she's having a bunch of little orgasms right in a row, or one big long one."

"Fuck!" Lana said as she rubbed her pussy. "I think I'm falling in love!"

I laughed, and said, "Well, she's spoken for."

"A girl can dream," she replied pressing her palm into her pussy, spreading the big lips apart.

She looked me up and down, and then said, "Not that it matters to me one way or the other, but are you really going to stay dressed all night?"

"Just trying to take my time," I answered. "I want to let things build up as long as I can so when I do blow my load, it's a real gusher."

"Gross!" she said.

I laughed, and replied, "Have you ever made it with a guy?"

"Yes, and it's why I'm a devout lesbian, now," she answered. "I'll tell you about it sometime, but not now. We've got porn to watch."

On the screen, Holly had stretched her naked body through Sandy's spread legs, no-doubt leaving a trail of cunt juice from her tits to her own pussy mound. As she rocked her hips, grinding her pussy to Sandy's mound, their tits were being mashed together, and the two women shared a steaming, pussy-flavored kiss.

Sandy's fingers were digging into my wife's gorgeous ass, forcing their pussies even tighter together as they swept their tongues together, probing deeply into each other's mouths. Then, Sandy raised her hand, and brought it down with a hard smack! on Holly's ass.

Holly flinched and sucked in her breath at the sudden sting, but she growled into Sandy's mouth, "Slap it, San! Slap my naked ass!"

As Sandy's hand came down again, in the same already-reddening spot, Holly wiggled her ass and bit down on Sandy's tongue as a deep "Arrr!" escaped her throat.

A third slap in the same glowing spot, and Holly pressed her mouth over Sandy's, and nearly roared into her mouth, "Fuck yeah!"

After one more hard slap, Sandy began to tenderly massage the abused cheek, and at the same time, she moved her other hand around to Holly's pussy. She lightly moved her fingers up and down through the soaking wet lips, and then gently slid a finger up her cunt hole.

With their mouths locked together, Holly took long deep breaths as she came down from the pain to enjoy the pleasure.

Beside me, Lana was massaging her bald pussy with one hand and squeezing her naked tits with the other, and I decided it was time that I got naked, too. Thirty seconds later, my clothes were in a heap on the floor, I was sitting with my back against the propped up pillows, and had my balls in my hand, giving them a firm massage.

The TV screen was filled with a close-up of the two women kissing, and after we watched Holly trace the outline of her best friend's wide open lips with the tip of her tongue, she said to Sandy, "So, you ready for some stiff cock, San? Is that hot pussy of yours ready to get fucked by a hard fat dick?"

"Oh, yeah!" she said on a heavy breath. She then looked up toward the camera, but not directly into it, and said, "You ready to fuck me? You ready to shove that hard cock up my cunt hole?"

I had actually forgotten that there was a third person there. My dick throbbed as I anticipated finding out who the mystery woman was. From Sandy's words, I expected that she must be wearing a strap-on dildo, and a woman fucking another woman with a strap-on was always a big turn-on for me!

The scene faded out, and when it came back, Holly was on her knees straddling Sandy's head and facing toward her pussy. As Holly dug her fingers into Sandy's big tits, she ground her pussy into her friend's face, and was obviously enjoying the first cunt-lapping that we'd seen her get tonight.

Pleasant mews came from Holly's mouth as she shifted her hips to get her friend's tongue in just the right place. She squatted a bit more, mashing her cunt into Sandy's face, and as she did, she pulled hard on Sandy's big nipples.

The camera slowly zoomed back from the close-up of Sandy's face getting smeared with Holly's cunt juice to a wider shot that expanded and panned down until it include Sandy's glistening cunt on full display between her wide-spread legs.

Holly then reached down, and with her fingers on either side of Sandy's pussy, she pulled the lips apart, exposing the wet folds of soft tissue that formed the entrance to her cunt hole. As the shot zoomed back in from above—looking almost straight down to center on Sandy's cunt—the helmet-shaped head of the mystery woman's strap-on appeared, and lightly touched the glistening pussy lips.

"What the fuck?!" I blurted as I realized that I wasn't watching a big rubber dick about to get pushed up Sandy's cunt, but a real-live flesh-and-blood cock!

"She said it was another woman!" I said out loud as much to myself as to Lana. "What the fuck!"

Lana let out an exasperated sigh, picked up the laptop's remote from the bed, and hit Pause.

With an image of the cock buried half way up Sandy's stretched pussy frozen on the screen, Lana said, "I'm as disappointed as you are that it's not another woman, Ted, but Holly never said it would be; you did."

"What are you talking about?" I said as my dick began to wilt. "I never said she could screw another guy!"

"She asked if you'd be okay if someone else joined them," Lana said. "You asked, 'Do I know her?' She said she wanted it to be a surprise ... which it obviously was."

"Which is not giving her permission to screw some guy!" I countered.

"Which she hasn't, and I'll bet she doesn't," Lana said. "She talked about being pissed because she thought you didn't trust her when she found the camera, right?" she went on. "Well, I don't think she'd betray that trust, now. I think your wife's going to stick to eating Sandy's pussy, sucking her tits, and putting tongue down her throat—I know I sure as hell would! But I think she's going to let Sandy do all the cheating—if that's even what it is. Have you ever seen her husband's dick? Do you know that's not who that is?"

Staring at the cock-impaled pussy on the screen I thought about what Lana said. Finally, with my pecker lying on my leg, I picked up the remote, and said, "You better be right."

"I'll bet you a cum-in-my-mouth blowjob that I am," she replied. "And that's damned high stakes for me!"

"Against what?" I replied. "Eating you out wouldn't be a good way to reward Holly's faithfulness if you're right."

"If I'm right, you give me the link and password to your Holly-cam cloud storage," she answered.

"You're on," I said. I truly hoped that she was right, but I figured Lana could probably hack my cloud account if she really wanted to, so I wasn't putting up very much, anyway. And if she was wrong, and Holly did end up screwing around with this guy, I figured I could feel justified in getting a blow job from Lana.

I hit the Play button, and we watched the mystery cock sliding slowly in and out of Sandy's cunt hole as my wife held her pussy lips pulled apart.

"She's awfully close there," I commented. "If she touches his dick, you lose, right?"

"It has to be an intentional touch; not an accidental brush," she replied. "I've been in three-ways with a guy and a girl, and I never touched the guy's dick, so I know it can be done."

"I'm sure that's easier if you're a lesbian," I said.

"We'll see," she replied. "Now, shut the hell up, and let's get back to the business at hand." With that she returned to rubbing her pussy to get back into the interrupted mood.

On the screen, in detailed close-up, the stiff cock was sliding in and out of Sandy's sopping wet pussy. With each retraction the guy would pull it all the way out, leaving his fat cock-head barely touching Sandy's flower-petal pussy lips. He would then push it slowly back in, and we watched her cunt lips part and stretch to accept the big cock-head, and then close around it, hugging the slightly-smaller shaft as it disappeared into the depths of her cunt.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby!" Sandy mumbled with my wife's pussy pressed against her face. "Fuck me! Shove that hard cock up my cunt while Holly fucks my face! Holy shit, I am on fucking fire!"

I have to admit that it was good porn! And after watching several thrusts of hard cock all way up Sandy's stretched cunt, my cock was well on its way to recovery, again overriding whatever concerns my dimly-lit logic might have had about a real-live cock in the mix.

The scene faded out, but was quickly replaced by a different shot of Sandy getting her pussy fucked. The camera was obviously being held by Holly, now, as it was facing Sandy's pussy and the cock sliding in and out of it. It zoomed in until Sandy's wet cunt almost filled the screen.

Sandy had her own hand at her pussy, now, rubbing her clit as the stiff cock drove into her cunt hole with faster and faster strokes. The camera then panned almost straight down to show Sandy's face nestled between Holly's legs, obviously lapping hungrily at her pussy as her own cunt got fucked.

"You like that, San?" Holly asked her friend. "You like eating my cunt while you get your cunt fucked by a big hard cock?"

Sandy mumbled "Oh, fuck, yeah!" around a mouthful of pussy.

The camera turned back around and zoomed in on the stiff cock pounding into Sandy's cunt, over and over, only occasionally being pulled all the way out now, before being speared back in through the soft fleshy folds of her pussy lips.

My own dick was nearly fully recovered when Holly's voice came over the speakers and broke the porn spell, again.

"If you're worried about that cock, Ted," she said to me, "don't be. That's for Sandy's enjoyment, only. You're obviously okay with me making love with her, but I didn't figure you would be with me screwing around with another guy. I get that, baby, and I'd never betray your trust. But I hope you're enjoying watching Sandy get her juicy little cunt fucked. I know I am!"

As she spoke, the camera zoomed out and panned up, and Sandy's husband's face was suddenly on the screen. As he continued to drive his cock into his wife's cunt, he said, "The scenery's gorgeous, buddy! Having a great time! Wish you were here!"

Holly chuckled, and added, "I wish you were here, too, baby! But for now, I hope you enjoy our little porn movie. I love you!"

"Yes!" Lana shouted and pumped a fist in the air. "I fucking love your wife, Ted! You have got to be the luckiest son-of-a-bitch on the planet! You might have just lost our bet, but you won the frigging wife-lottery!"

Holly turned the camera around to face herself and lowered it so it was shooting right between Sandy's tits. With the big globes—jiggling from the fucking that she was getting—framing either side of the picture, Holly's pussy and Sandy's chin—glistening with pussy juice—nearly filled the middle of the screen.

Holly lifted up her hips a bit so that Sandy had to lift her head to keep lapping, and that allowed us to see Sandy's soaking-wet face and her tongue snaking through Holly's pussy lips.

"Oh yeah, San! Lap my pussy!" Holly said. "Shove your tongue up my fuck-hole and show my hubby that you like to eat cunt as much as I do!"

Beside me, Lana had her clamshell pussy lips spread wide with one hand, and she was grinding the edge of her hand through the wet folds in a sawing motion. I'd never seen Holly jerk off her pussy like that before, but it was obviously effective judging by the moans coming from Lana's throat.

My cock was now back to full stature, and I returned my hand to my balls, massaging and gently squeezing.

"Oh fuck, San! I'm gonna cum!" Holly said as we watched her friend poking her tongue up her cunt hole. "I'm gonna shoot my fucking cum right in your mouth!"

"Fuck my face, sweetie!" Sandy told her. "Sit on my face and grind your hot fucking pussy all over it! Drown me with your hot cum!"

Holly squatted down, crushing her pussy into Sandy's face, and then started rocking her hips to mash her sopping wet gash all the way from her forehead to her chin.

Lana continued sawing her hand up and down between her spread pussy lips, apparently trying to simulate what Holly must have been experiencing by dragging her face across her friend's face.

I cupped my balls tightly with both hands as I felt another bubble of pre-cum make its way up through my dick and ooze from the hole.

Holly's moaning picked as she stepped up the pace of face-fucking her best friend. Then, with a deep, "Oh, fuck, yeah!" we saw Sandy's already wet face become drenched as Holly's cunt erupted.

As Holly twisted her hips, grinding her sloshing cunt into Sandy's mouth—most likely getting a deep tongue-fucking at the same time—Lana let out a small mew, and I looked over to see her soaking-wet hand pressing palm-down hard against her splayed pussy lips.

If I had concentrated on it just a tiny bit, I'm sure I could have forced one of my hands-free mini-orgasms up through my rock-hard cock. Instead I was determined to hold it back. When Holly watched our jerk-off video, I wanted her to see me blow an even bigger hands-free load than the one I had told her about this morning.

On the screen Holly lifted her spent pussy from Sandy's face, and a moment later, her own face appeared on the screen, and she and Sandy shared an intense pussy-soaked face-lapping tongue-sucking kiss. As they darted and sucked on each other's tongues, the screen faded to black.

A moment later, it faded back in with the camera obviously on a tripod, as it was zoomed back enough to show all three of them on the bed.

Sandy was on her hands and knees, now getting Joe's stiff cock shoved up her pussy from behind. Holly was on her back with her face under her friend's dangling tits, lapping and sucking at her stiff brown nipples as they bobbled back and forth from Joe's rhythmic banging of her cunt.

Sandy's head was hanging down, and she was letting out soft humming sounds, obviously enjoying the attention that her erect nipples and her wet pussy were getting from her two lovers.

After a short while, she raised her head, and declared, "I want it up the ass! I want you to shove your hard cock up my ass, Joe! But first, I want you, sweetie, to get my little pucker all wet with your tongue! Climb up there, lover, and tongue-fuck my asshole while Joe shoves his cock up my cunt right next to your pretty face!"