Holly-Cam Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, Sandy's wonderful ass filled much more of the screen, and at the right, Joe continued shoving his stiff dick up his wife's slippery cunt. At the top of the screen, Holly's face appeared, and she lowered her mouth, tongue extended, to her best friend's upturned asshole.

With only an inch or two separating them, Holly flicked her tongue around Sandy's tight sphincter, while Joe's hard cock continued in and out of her cunt hole. Sometimes its full fire-helmet head was exposed before disappearing back into the wet folds of Sandy's pussy right next to Holly's face.

It was oddly—and surprisingly!—arousing to see a strange cock that close to my wife's mouth. But I was still glad that she was focusing her efforts on her friend's tight little asshole.

After a minute or so of Holly licking and tongue-fucking her rosebud, Sandy said, "Okay, sweetie, I think I'm ready; get under me in a sixty-nine. I want you to eat my pussy while Joe fucks me up the ass! And I'm going to bury my face in your cunt at the same time!"

Another quick scene-change and Holly was on her back beneath Sandy with her head between her legs. She was lapping and pushing her tongue up her friend's cunt hole; the hole that had only seconds before been wrapped snugly around Joe's hard cock.

My own cock—with its own perverted mind—apparently found that thought exciting as hell, and oozed yet another few drops of pre-cum that drooled down its length.

Joe was obviously holding the camera again as it moved and zoomed in on Holly pushing her tongue up Sandy's cunt hole. It then did a slow pan around to the other end to capture Sandy's face at Holly's pussy. Sandy was pulling my wife's pussy lips wide apart, and was kissing and lapping at the delicate exposed petals of her wet cunt hole.

"Fuck, yeah!" Lana moaned as she drove two fingers knuckles-deep up her cunt. She held her hand forced hard into her pussy and began to press on her clit with her thumb. At the same time, she was licking her lips—maybe pretending they were my wife's spread pussy lips? She was using her other hand to pull and twist her dark little nipples.

Between the two visions—the TV in front of me, and reality beside me—my cock throbbed and sent still another bubble of pre-cum up from my balls.

The next shot was looking almost straight down on Sandy's spit-wet sphincter with my wife's face below, licking hungrily at Sandy's cunt. Joe's stiff cock then appeared, and he rubbed it through Sandy's ass crack and over the rosebud of her waiting asshole.

Joe's cock was a little smaller in thickness than mine, but it had a more bulbous head. It was also maybe two inches longer. It was probably the perfect size for fucking an ass, once its fat head was popped inside.

"Okay, enough teasing!" Sandy finally said. "Shove your cock up my pussy to get it wet, and then fuck my ass!"

I watched closely as Holly lowered her head away from Sandy's pussy, and Joe lowered his dick. Obviously hand-holding the camera, Joe got a good close shot of his hard cock just inches above my wife's upturned face. She stared at it intently as it spread the pussy lips that her tongue had just vacated.

As he buried his long cock up his wife's cunt, Joe's dangling balls passed over Holly's nose with less than a quarter inch to spare. She could easily have extended her tongue and licked at his shaven sack. The voyeur in me wanted to see her do it, but the barely-functioning husband part of my brain was glad she didn't.

When he drew his pussy-coated cock from the depths of Sandy's cunt hole, I think Joe intentionally held it in place right above my wife's face for several seconds. My single-minded dick throbbed and oozed another dribble of pre-cum at the tantalizingly taboo sight filling the screen.

As Joe raised his dick up to its intended target, he followed it with the camera.

He took hold of his slick cock with his free hand, and pressed its fat head against Sandy's tiny asshole. At the same time, we could see Holly lift her head again, and with an open mouth and extended tongue, reattach herself to Sandy's pussy.

Pushing down on his dick with his thumb, Joe's big cock-head spread Sandy's ass cheeks and then the tight ring of muscle far more easily than I would have expected. As the fat knob disappeared into Sandy's asshole, and it snapped closed around it, I had to believe that anal sex was hardly new to the two of them.

Joe then popped his cock-head in and out of Sandy's asshole several times, and as he did, Sandy's voice came over the speakers.

"Oh, yeah, baby! Stretch my little butt hole with your fat cock-head! Fuck it in and out just like that! Oh, fuck, I love how your fat dick stretches my little ass!"

Below, we could see Holly's face pressed into her friend's pussy and rocking side to side. I had to imagine that her tongue was being shoved as far up her friend's cunt hole as she could get it.

"Fuck it baby! Fuck my ass, baby!" Sandy commanded. "Shove your hard cock all the way up my asshole! Fuck my ass while my sweetie eats my cunt!"

With that, Joe leaned forward, and in one long slow push drove the entire length of his stiff cock up his wife's asshole. Right below, Holly picked up the pace of her cunt-lapping.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Sandy moaned at the double assault.

As Joe began fucking his wife's tight little butt hole, and I watched my wife eating her cunt, I had to clench whatever muscles are in my abdomen to keep my dick from erupting on its own.

I watched Joe's cock being gripped by Sandy's tight sphincter, and I marveled that he wasn't already shooting his load. My dick hadn't even been touched, and it was ready to burst; he had watched the two sexy women eat each other's cunts, fucked Sandy's pussy in several different ways, and was now experiencing the tightness of her ass without cumming! (I would find out, later on, that Joe had jerked off before filming started, to make sure he'd last longer on screen. Cheater!)

"Ooohh, fuuuck!" Sandy called out loudly as Joe fucked her ass with shorter, faster strokes. "I'm gonna fucking cum! Suck it, sweetie! Suck my cunt! Suck my pussy juice!"

Holly pressed her face even harder into her friend's cunt, and we could see her cheeks hollow as she sucked. Almost immediately, Sandy let out a long squeal as her pussy erupted.

The contraction of her cunt muscles probably caused Sandy's asshole to tighten, too, and as he continued fucking the little hole, Joe announced, "Fuck, yeah! I'm gonna cum, too!"

Whether she was finished with her orgasm yet, or not, Sandy quickly disengaged herself from her husband's cock and my wife's mouth, and scrambled to turn around. With her face directly above Holly's, Sandy commanded her husband, "Jerk it off, baby! Jerk your cock off right in my mouth! Shoot your hot cum right in my face!"

With Sandy's mouth wide open an inch in front of his cock-head, Joe began beating his meat furiously. Directly below, my wife was looking up, staring fixedly at the hard cock and open mouth.

Finally, Joe held his cock still, and with a loud, "Ahhh!" he shot a rope of thick cum directly into Sandy's mouth. As he began to jerk his dick again, his second burst landed on her outstretched tongue, but his subsequent spurts painted her lips, chin, and even her nose.

I'm a sucker for a hot facial scene, and I finally had to let my impatient dick have its way.

As I gripped and squeezed my balls, my cock shot a geyser of molten cum at least six feet in the air! Okay, maybe six or eight inches; but it felt like I was going to paint the ceiling with my jism! God, what an awesome feeling!

I let my cock shoot one more hands-free stream, and then I took hold of it, slowly sliding my hand up and down its length lubricated with all of the gooey cum that it had just produced. I knew there was plenty more in my balls, but I wanted to let it build a bit more before seriously jerking off for Holly to watch.

When Joe had finally finished pumping his cum from his dick and into his wife's mouth and onto her face, he leaned forward to stick his cock-head in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the fat head before taking it in her mouth and sucking on it. As she did, several drops of his cum ran off of her chin, dropping onto Holly's face.

She must have seen the drops of goo coming, and she kept her lips closed as she turned her face to catch them on her nose and cheeks.

Astonishingly, I found the sight of my wife's pretty face splattered with another guy's cum hot beyond all logic, and I started to pick up the pace of my jerking off.

As I slid my hand up and down my slick cock, Sandy finished sucking her husband's quickly-wilting cock clean, and he backed away. He focused and zoomed the camera in on Holly's cum splattered face, and I began pounding my dick even faster.

As he filmed, Sandy lowered her face and began lapping her husband's jism from her friend's face.

With sloppy sloshing sounds I began pounding my cum-drenched cock furiously as Sandy lapped and sucked at the ropes of her husband's cum. When Sandy had collected all of the errant jism that she could find, she planted a kiss on my wife's mouth.

As I watched the two women open their mouths and knew that my wife was tasting another guy's cum, my cock erupted again. I hammered away at it, pumping shot after shot of the thick jism up from my balls and all over my hand. It made no sense that I should find the thought of my loving wife tasting somebody else's cum so erotic, but for whatever perverted reason, I sure as hell did!

Suddenly, Lana let out a troubled sounding "Oh, fuck," leapt off the bed, and ran to the bathroom.

As I watched her cute ass, glistening her own pussy juice, disappear around the corner, I called out, "Hey! Are you okay? You want me to pause it? It looks like there's quite a bit left."

Continued in Part-4 ...

Please take a minute to vote and leave me a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey