Holly-Cam Pt. 03

Story Info
Lana accidentally discovers Holly and Sandy's video.
9k words
4.69
15.7k
13

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Holly-Cam

Part-3

I admit that I had butterflies in my stomach as I waited for Holly to answer the video call on my phone, the next morning.

After the Hello pleasantries, Holly smiled impishly, and said, "So, did you enjoy our little porn video?"

"Hell, yeah!" I answered, relieved that we weren't going to have to play some beat-around-the-bush game before getting to the obvious main subject.

"Did you jerk off watching us?"

"No, actually," I answered.

"You're kidding! Really?" she replied.

"The two of you were so frigging hot that I knew if I so much as touched my dick I'd blow a load in ten seconds," I told her. "I actually had a completely hands-free orgasm! First time in my life, except for maybe a wet-dream in my teens! And it was fucking awesome! I did jerk off to a second orgasm, after that, though." I paused a moment, and added, "And another one this morning. I'm actually glad I have to be at work all day to give my dick a chance to recover."

She laughed, and said, "Well, I'm glad it had the desired effect!"

"Hell, yeah!" I repeated. "But frankly, babe, I have to tell you that I'm kind of surprised—and very relieved—that I'm not in a world of shit."

"Oh, you were when I first found that camera!" she replied. "I was pissed! I thought to myself, How dare he spy on me! and then, Does he really think I'm going to start screwing around because he's gone for two weeks? What the hell happened to our trust?"

"I'm really sorry, babe!" I groveled. "That wasn't the point at all. It was really all about my voyeur fetish thing. I freaking love watching you get yourself off, babe, and I hoped that ..."

"I figured that out ... with Sandy's help," Holly said, interrupting the apology I had rehearsed in my head. "She got me to see what your motivation for putting the camera there probably really was."

"Well, I'm glad she got you to see the light, of course," I said, "but how exactly did Sandy get involved?"

"Starting at the beginning," she explained, "I had knocked something off my dresser, and had to pull it away from the wall to get it. When I pushed it back, it hit the wall pretty hard, and that little statue I have up there on one of the shelves bobbled around and ended up pretty close to the edge. So I went and got a stool, climbed up, and moved it back. While I was up there I happened to notice the camera tucked neatly behind our anniversary photo with its tiny lens poking through the lattice design of the frame.

"Like I said, I was pissed! And just then Sandy knocked on the door. I showed it to her, and she listened as I unload my anger at you.

"Finally, she said, 'Didn't you tell me that Ted's a voyeur? That he likes to masturbate while he watches you get yourself off?'"

"You told her that?" I said.

"It's a good thing for you that I did," she replied with a chuckle, "or this conversation might be going a lot differently ... and you wouldn't have had that video to jerk off to last night."

"True! I'll have to remember to thank her ... on many levels," I said.

"So, once she got me calmed down and seeing that the camera as essentially an endearing thing—in a weird sort of way—the idea of it began to actually turn me on.

"It always makes me hot when I watch you watch me get myself off," she went on. "It make me hot just to watch you jerking off—there's a little voyeur in me too, I guess—but knowing that I'm the porn that has your cock hard and that you're going to blow a load from just watching me lights my pussy right on fire!"

"I actually didn't know that," I said.

"I never really thought about it, myself," Holly replied. "Then when I told Sandy about that night before you left, when you were pretending that she was outside watching us fuck, and you were telling me what she was doing—getting all naked, fingering her pussy, and squeezing her big tits—and how frigging hot it made me, she pointed out that I'm obviously an exhibitionist, too."

"I didn't know you told her about our love-making," I said.

"I never did, before, but the subject was sort of on the table after we talked about why you had set up the camera," Holly said. Then she added with a little laugh, "Plus, there was half a bottle of wine involved by that time."

"So, had you and Sandy ever, you know, done that before?" I said, finally asking the question that had been at the top of my list since last night.

"Done what?" she asked with an innocent, curious look on her face looking back from my phone.

"You know; had sex together," I said.

"You'll have to be more specific," she replied with that impish grin.

I laughed, finally catching on, and said, "Okay. Did you ever shove your tongue up Sandy's wet cunt before? Did you ever let her fuck your hungry pussy with a big rubber cock?"

"Oh that!" Holly said with a laugh. "No. That was our first time. My first time ever, but she had girl-girl experience from back in college."

"You certainly looked like you enjoyed it," I replied. Hopefully, I asked, "Can I assume that it's not going to be your last time?"

"So, you're okay with it, I gather?" she said. "You don't regard that as cheating on you?"

"If it had been a guy, I would have," I answered. "But somehow, my male ego was way overridden by my raging libido, and gave sex with another woman a pass. Plus, that's been a fantasy of mine for years!"

"What has, baby?" she teased. "Use your words."

I laughed, and said bluntly, "To watch you dance tongues and kiss another beautiful woman! To watch you suck on a big erect nipple! To watch you bend down and put your lovely face up against a sopping wet cunt while your gorgeous naked ass is up in the air with your little asshole waiting to get tongue-fucked!"

Holly laughed, and said, "So, you wouldn't mind if we did it again?"

"Shit no!" I said.

"How about if we invited someone else to join us?" she asked.

"You're shitting me!" I said. "Who?"

"I'd rather it be a surprise, if you're okay with it ... and if they are," she replied.

"Do I know her?" I asked.

"You might," she answered cryptically.

"Holy shit!" I said. "Hell yeah! When are you going to do it? Today? Will I have the video when I get back here tonight?"

"I'll have to talk to Sandy and our mystery guest, and see what we can arrange," Holly said with a grin.

"Damn, baby! You are incredible! This is turning out to be the best freaking business trip I've ever had! God, I love you!" I said.

"I love you, too, sweetheart," she replied. "Now we better say our good-byes so you can get to work, and so I can call Sandy and give her the good news."

***

Mercifully, the day was going quickly for me. Lana and I were making good progress, and the focus on work kept my mind off of my wife, Sandy, and the mystery woman. I had several different candidates in mind who I hoped that was.

By late afternoon, Lana and I had a big section of the rewritten code ready to test. She had my laptop set up next to hers to watch two different sections of the code, and I was standing a few feet away, next to the system's control panel.

I was waiting for Lana's signal that she was ready, but when I looked over at her, she was staring dumbly at my screen, with her mouth half open.

"What's wrong?" I said as I walked toward her.

"Nothing," she said. "As long as you promise to share your porn with me. That is frigging hot! I love that voyeur shit, too!"

I quickly moved around to where I could see my screen, and filling the whole thing was Holly in a sixty-nine position with Sandy, poking a finger up her ass while lapping her tongue up and down her wet cunt.

"Oh, shit!" I said as I reached for the laptop's cover to slam it closed. I realized as soon as I saw the video playing that I had only minimized it after jerking off to it this morning. Lana must have accidentally tapped the tab, and opened it back up.

In a better position than me, Lana managed to deflect my grab for the cover, and said, "No! I want to watch it! That is hot!"

"That's my wife!" I blurted without thinking.

"No shit!" she said, holding my hand away from the screen. "Lucky fucking you!"

"Come on!" I pleaded. "That's supposed to be private."

"Send me a copy, and I won't tell a soul," she said.

"What? No! I'm not sending you a copy!"

"Did you forget what I do for a living?" she said. "I can hack this thing and get it anyway."

I let out a resigned sigh, knowing she was right, and said, "Okay, okay. But for now, just close out of it so you're not distracted and we can get back to work. We'll talk about it later."

***

"So, tell me about the spy-cam?" Lana said as we drove back to the village later that night. "Does your wife know it's there? Or did you suspect she was cheating on you, and you caught a different fish than you expected? Or did you know your wife was bi?"

"She didn't know it was there, at first," I answered. "And there's no trust issue between us, at all. We've never cheated on each other. I just put it there so I could watch her get herself off. I love watching her play with her own pussy! As you correctly presumed, I'm kind of into voyeurism.

"And she wasn't bi until she made the video you saw," I went on. "But by then, she had found it and told her best friend."

"Oh, I have to hear this story!" she said, obviously amused.

I took out my phone, navigated to my video-call page, and handed it to her. "Hit the Play button, there," I told her.

"You always record your calls with your wife?" she asked as she took the phone.

"Not normally, no," I said. "But my little inner-voice told me to hit the Record button this morning. I guess now I know why."

"Jesus!" she said after she watched the whole thing, "You have to send me that next video, too! Or better still, I'll come to your room, and we can watch the premier together!"

I laughed, and said, "That might be a bit awkward. I plan to be sitting there, naked, with my hard dick in my hand."

"I won't be looking at you," she said. "I'm gay, remember?"

I laughed, again, and said, "I don't think so. I told you I'd send you the one you already saw so that we could get back to work. The deal didn't include future episodes."

When she didn't reply right away, I looked over, and saw her staring at me with big grin.

"What?" I said a little reluctantly.

"Your wife said that it turns her on to watch you jerk off, right?" she said. "And she's obviously into exhibitionism and into girls, too, right? So what if we send her a video of both of us on your bed jerking off while we're watching her new porn video? I'll bet that would really get her pussy humming! She'd have the voyeur thing going by watching us jerking off, and the exhibitionist thing going knowing that we were watching her eating cunt while we were doing it!"

"And it would get her on the phone to a divorce lawyer the next morning!" I said.

"Oh, come on," she pleaded. "She sent you a video of her in bed with another woman, right?"

I laughed, and said, "That's different."

"Look, I'll introduce myself in front of the camera before we even get naked," she continued. "I'll explain that I'm gay, that I think she's gorgeous and hot as hell—which is a stone-cold fact!—and that the whole thing was my idea. And she'll be able to see that we're not doing anything with each other. Come on!"

Long story short (if it isn't already too late to say that) she somehow managed to convince me that Holly would actually get a kick out of this surprise video in return for the shocker that she had sent me.

When we got to the motel, we both went to my room, each carrying our laptop bags. I set my computer up to mirror its screen to the TV in front of the bed. In my list of Holly-cam videos there were the usual number of small files, but then there was one big one! My dick was already growing, and I hadn't even opened the file, yet.

Lana set her computer up right next to the TV, turned on its camera, and moved it around and adjusted the zoom so the bed was centered and filled the screen.

I sat on the end of the bed, and as I looked into the camera, Lana hit Record.

"Hi, baby," I said. "I'm in my room, and I'm just about to watch your new video, and I can't wait! But there's somebody I'd like to introduce you to, first." I moved over so Lana could join me and both of our faces filled the screen.

"This is Lana," I went on. "She's the customer's troubleshooter that I told you about. She accidentally got a look at your last video on my laptop today, and well, her being a lesbian and all, it piqued her interest."

Lana laughed, and interrupting me, she said, "Piqued my interest? Hell, I wanted to shove my hand in my pants and start frigging my pussy, right there at work!" Looking into the camera, she continued, "Hi, Holly. I'm Lana. Like your husband said, I'm gay, and I think that you are one of the most beautiful and sexy women I have ever seen! And Ted is one lucky SOB to have you as his wife! You two obviously have a marriage and an awesome, trusting relationship that most of us can only fantasize about."

She went on, "And speaking of fantasies ... I probably only saw maybe a minute of that video with you and your friend, but I'm already in love! My God, Holly, I'd love to meet you someday!

"And that brings us to the point of this video," she said to the camera. "I managed to coerce your husband into letting me see the rest of your first video, but when he mentioned that you and your friend were making another one, with yet a third partner, I talked him into letting me watch it with him, and letting you see what kind of an impact your gorgeous, hot, sexiness has, not just on your husband, but on a complete, woman-loving stranger.

"I really hope you enjoy watching me frig my pussy as much as you like watching your hubby jerk off. And I hope it turns you on to know that you're the porn star that we're both beating off to.

"But if this whole thing pisses you off, Holly, please blame me, not Ted," she went on. "I did have to kind of blackmail him into this, and I'm sure that was only possible because he was envisioning that new video of you, and thinking with the head of his dick. He is only a man, after all."

Moving my head back in front of the camera, I said, "I hope you enjoy this a tenth as much as I loved your video with Sandy. I love you, baby! I'll talk to you later."

With that, Lana and I moved back on the king-size bed, propped ourselves up in sitting positions with the pillows, and I hit the Play button on my laptop's remote.

The progress bar said the video started playing, but the TV screen was still black. Had something gone wrong with my Holly-cam and no image got recorded? Crap!

But then the screen started to brighten, and a close-up head-shot of my wife and Sandy engaged in a hot kiss did a fade-in.

As the picture zoomed in so that their two mouths nearly filled the TV screen, I said to Lana, "That wasn't taken with my spy-cam; it can't zoom like that."

As the image moved slightly, Lana replied, "And it's not stuck to the wall anymore."

"Their mystery partner must be doing the filming," I said.

"And the video was obviously edited after filming," Lana pointed out. "It takes away from the voyeur thing," she added as she rubbed her hand over the crotch of her shorts, "but who gives a shit! That is hot! I wish that were my mouth your wife is kissing!"

She was right! On the screen, Sandy and Holly's mouths were now open, and their lips were lightly touching at the top and bottom. In between, their tongues swirled and flicked across each other. As the steaming kiss played on, they took turns sucking on one another's tongues, and even used their teeth to lightly bite down and pull. Then they would cover each other's mouths, and kiss passionately, rocking their heads.

As they separated from the kiss, Holly held Sandy's upper lip between hers, and sucking on it, she stretched it out. Sandy then responded by taking my wife's lower lip between her teeth, and pulling on it as Holly's tongue flicked delicately over Sandy's top lip.

I was rubbing the bulge in my pants as I watched the screen, but I glanced over at Lana, beside me on the bed, and saw that she had unzipped her shorts and had her hand inside her panties, rubbing her pussy.

The voyeur in me kicked in at that sight, and my cock grew even stiffer. If the video continued as hot as it started, when Lana really started to frig her pussy, right beside me, I was going to be in serious trouble if I wanted to keep from blowing a load for very long.

The scene slowly panned down from the steaming kiss to a close-up of Holly and Sandy's naked tits. Again, Sandy was wearing her shelf bra, so her big tits were held up proudly, which made her stiff nipples line up perfectly with my wife's swollen puffies.

As the two women continued to kiss out of the camera's view, their nipples slid across each other. In the high-def close-up, we could see Holly's soft, bulging pink nipple being deformed by the hard, protruding nub of Sandy's dark nipple.

"Fuck, I love puffy nipples!" Lana mumbled as she ground her hand harder against her cunt inside her shorts.

Sandy's face soon made its way into the view, lapping her way down across my wife's naked tit, finally circling her tongue around the soft pink nipple. After washing and teasing it with her tongue, Sandy pursed her lips and gave the soft little mound a delicate kiss. With her lips in continuous contact, she opened her mouth wider and wider until she had engulfed half of my wife's tit into her mouth. Her cheeks then began to hollow as she sucked hard.

We could hear Holly moan, "Oh, God, yes! Suck my tit San! Suck it into your mouth and rub my fat nipple with your tongue! Oh, God that feels nice!"

Suddenly, there was a commotion on the other side of the bed, and I looked to see Lana stripping off her shorts and panties. Three seconds after they hit the floor, her t-shirt and sports-bra were there, too, leaving her completely naked beside me.

As if I wasn't even there, she kept her eyes glued to the screen, and drove one hand back between her widespread legs, and had the other one pulling on one of her stiff, nearly-black nipples.

Holly now had one of Sandy's hard nipples between her teeth, stretching it out. When she finally let it go, she flicked the stiff nub with her tongue, then pressed her lips over the whole nipple, and began to suck, obviously, quite hard.

The camera panned back to show Sandy's head thrown back with her eyes closed and her mouth open. As she rubbed her fingers gently through Holly's hair, she let out a contended moan from deep in her throat.

I was trying to keep myself from getting overly excited too quickly by keeping my dick in my pants, but I just couldn't take it anymore.

As I pulled down my fly and maneuvered my stiff dick out through the opening, I stole a glance at Lana. She was slowly finger-fucking her clamshell pussy while alternating between tugs on each of her nipples.

When my cock rose to freedom from the confines of my pants, a huge bubble of pre-cum oozed out of my pee hole and ran down its length.

It took every bit of self control that I had to not wrap my hand around it, and use the slick clear liquid as a lube to start jerking off. But I had decided that I wanted to show Holly the hands-free orgasm that she could make me have. (I also really wanted to experience it, again; it felt awesome to feel no other sensation with my cock other than the pure bliss of a huge orgasm!)

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers