Holly-Cam Pt. 05

Story Info
Holly, Ted, and Lana all jerk off watching each other.
10.2k words
4.72
13.6k
9

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Holly-Cam

Part-5

(A short recap from Part-4)

I had to smile to myself at what a very odd relationship Lana and I had struck up.

She turned, and at eye-level with my crotch, she looked at my completely-soft pecker, hanging limply over my drooping balls. She then looked up at my face. She chuckled, and said, "You know, for a man you're pretty cool. Most guys, finding me here naked, would be sticking that thing in my face trying to convert me. I really like you, Ted. I think Holly's just as lucky as you are."

"Thanks, sis," I said, with a little laugh, and bent down and kissed her forehead. "I think you're damned cool, too. I don't know of any other woman who's as pretty and sexy as you are who I could be standing next to while they're bare-ass naked, and not have my dick at full attention ... and waiting for attention. I think we're a pair that could beat a full house."

She laughed, and pointing to the laptop screen, she said, "Check out what I did here."

She tapped the Play button, and our jerk-off video started playing. She fast-forwarded through our intro and into where she had stripped and was rubbing her bare pussy, and my stiff dick was sticking out through my fly. When she resumed normal play, I noticed the smaller, "picture-in-picture" in the upper left corner. In it was playing Holly and Sandy's porn video that we had just watched.

"I thought it would make more sense to Holly—and the others, if she cares to share—if they could see what we were reacting to while we were jerking off watching them."

"I love it!" I said. As I watched the different view of Lana fingering her own pussy—which I had thoroughly enjoyed from right beside her—my dick began to stir, again.

Noticing the elongation and the increasing elevation of my pecker, Lana said, "That's the reaction I hope they have, too."

"That's the voyeur in me, sis," I said. "As off-limits as you are, watching you jerk off your cute little clamshell of a pussy is frigging hot!"

She tapped the Close button, and said, "You can get back into that later, if you want; right now, I'm starving."

"Party pooper," I said.

"Give me your Holly-cam link and password," she said. "Put some pants on, and I'll upload this. You should send her an e-mail to make sure she goes to find it."

"Okay if I go commando?" I asked.

"Fine by me," she replied. "You might not want to order clams, though. That might get you thinking about me playing with my pussy, and you'd bring attention to yourself."

I laughed at the pun, and pulled my pants on, throwing caution to the wind.

Five minutes later, Lana had put on her shorts and top—sans panties and bra—and we were heading out the door to the little all-night café across the street.

Part-5

The next morning, I was up early and sitting naked in front of my laptop. I navigated to the video that Lana had modified, and I streamed it to the TV screen. I hit Play, and when the picture-in-picture of Holly and Sandy kissing showed up, I crossed my fingers, set my cursor on the edge of the picture, and dragged. Yes! I was able to expand the superimposed video!

I enlarged the second box until it covered me up in our jerk-off video, leaving just the full-frontal image of Lana next to Holly and Sandy's image. I fast-forwarded to where Lana was stripping off her shorts as she watched my wife getting her big puffy nipple sucked. I then settled back on the bed and began to stroke my growing dick.

I made it to the part when Lana was sawing the edge of her hand through her splayed pussy, while she watched Holly plowing her cunt across Sandy's face, then I pumped my slippery cock like hell, and let it blow. I still had to take a shower, call Holly, and then meet Lana for breakfast.

With a couple of tissues at the ready, this time, I continued to beat off until I was squeezing the last few dribbles of jism out of my pee hole.

I hit the Close button on the video, and headed to the shower.

***

Twenty minutes later I was sitting on the bed, naked, and getting ready to video-call Holly when my phone rang. It was my boss, Larry. He had apparently just gotten off a call with the customer whose equipment I was there working on. After we finished our conversation, I dialed Holly at her work.

Looking at her pretty, smiling face, we exchanged our usual hello pleasantries as she made her way outside for privacy. Once outside and alone, her face then went more serious, and she said flatly, "I watched the video of you and your little friend this morning."

With a sudden Oh, shit! feeling in my stomach, I replied, "And?"

"And you've got another Holly-cam video in your cloud storage," she answered, letting me off the hook as her smile returned. "I jerked my pussy off watching it this morning before I got in the shower."

I blew out a long relieved breath, and said with a little laugh, "You had me going, baby. Well played! I wasn't sure what you were going to think of Lana being there on the bed right next to me, naked and playing with her pussy while I was jerking off my dick."

"Eventually, I though it was hot as hell," she replied. "You'll see how hard I get shoving my fingers up my pussy while I watched the two of you watching the two of us."

"Eventually?" I repeated.

"I have to admit to a twinge of jealousy when I watched Lana strip off her shorts and her top right next to you," Holly said. "But as I watched her frigging her pussy while she had her eyes glued to what Sandy and I were doing—completely oblivious to you and your stiff dick poking out of your fly—the exhibitionist in me came out and she really got me turned on! That's when I took my laptop into the bedroom so your Holly-cam could film me jilling off."

"That is so awesome!" I said. "I can't wait to see it!"

"Are you going to share it with Lana?" Holly asked.

"Do you want me to?" I asked in return.

"Yeah!" she answered with a big smile. "Like I said, it really got me hot to have her watching me—well, us—while she got herself off. The thought of her watching me again—just me—has my pussy tingling right now."

"Watching you do what?" I asked in mock naiveté, "You have to use you words, honey."

She laughed, and I watched her look around to make sure she was alone, and then she replied, "I want your little friend to get that beautiful body of hers naked and watch me play with my pussy! I want her to watch me pull my cunt lips apart, and grind my finger into my clit! I want her to see me pinching and pulling my puffy nipples while a shove my fingers up my cunt-hole and fuck myself! I want her to watch me gush my pussy-juice all over my hand and then stick my fingers in my mouth and suck it off!"

I laughed, and tilted my phone down so Holly could see my dick lifting itself up off my leg. "I'm sure you'll get a similar reaction from Lana when she watches what you just described!" I said.

"Tell her to film herself when she watches it!" Holly said with a big smile. "I like watching her! Her little clamshell pussy really fascinates me! And as much as I like Sandy's big jug tits, I think Lana's little ones are adorable with their tiny little nipples!"

"I'll tell her," I said with a smile of my own. Then, switching subjects slightly, I asked, "So, are you and Sandy and Joe planning to make any more sequels?"

"Since you brought that up," she replied, "If we were to make another porn flick for you, would you be okay with me taking on a more active role with Joe?"

I drew in and let out a long breath, and then answered, "I have to admit, sweetheart, that seeing another guy's stiff pecker that close to your face, was inexplicably arousing for me." Then I did a reverse, and asked her, "Do you want to suck his dick? Do you want to screw him?"

"It's certainly not that I've ever lusted after him, or anything," she said. "I'd only go there if you wanted to watch me do it." She then added, "And so you know, I'd be okay with you fucking Sandy if you were here with us. In fact, I think it would be pretty hot to watch her take your stiff cock in her mouth to get it all wet, and then see you push it all the way up her cunt hole. I think she'd really like the feel of your fatter cock spreading her pussy lips."

I laughed, and said, "Once again, well played." I tilted my phone down to show her my quickly growing cock, now at about half-staff. "You obviously make a very compelling argument."

Looking back into the camera, I went on, "But I think you nailed it when you said, '... if you were here with us.' I know you wouldn't be cheating on me, but somehow, I think I'd feel more comfortable with you fucking Joe if I was there." I then added, "Maybe with my dick up Sandy's pussy at the same time that Joe had his cock up yours."

"I get that, baby," she said. "I guess that twinge of jealousy might creep back in for me if I was watching you screw Lana while you're out there."

"Much less chance of that happening," I said with a laugh, "but I'm glad you understand."

"Okay," she said with a wide smile, "now that we have that settled, I guess we'll all know our places when the director yells, 'Action!' the next time."

"Actually," I said, "I was going to ask you to not make any more videos."

"Really? Why?"

"Well, just before I called you, I got off the phone with Larry, who had just gotten off the phone with Lana's boss," I answered. "Let me recap that conversation for you."

***

"Sorry, I'm late," I said to Lana as I slid into the booth opposite her. "I got a call from my boss, and then my call to Holly ran longer than expected. So, did you get a chance to catch that shower scene you missed last night?"

"Oh, yeah! I jerked off to it before I went to bed," she said. "Considering the two of them were under running water the whole time, it was smokin' hot! So much so that I put my laptop on the bathroom sink this morning, and watched it again while I was in the shower ... with my own dildo."

"Dildos are okay?" I said. "Just not a real dick?"

The waitress appeared with a cup of coffee, and I ordered pancakes. When she left, Lana answered, "I haven't seen a dildo, yet, that will blow an unwanted load of jism all over you. And they're always there when you want them, and not there when you don't. All in all, they're much more civilized."

"And they never need Viagra," I added.

She laughed, and replied, "Maybe batteries, sometimes."

"You ever do anal with one?" I asked. "Just out of curiosity."

"Nope," she answered. "I'll take a finger, and I certainly enjoy a tongue wiggling up my butt, but that's my limit."

"Holly's that way, too," I said. "Obviously not Sandy, though."

"So, did Holly see our video?" Lana asked, the excitement evident on her face. "I sure hope it didn't put you in the doghouse."

"She saw it; she loved it; and she jilled herself off in front of the Holly-cam for us to see. She said to tell you to return the filming-favor when you watch it. She thinks you're pretty hot stuff!"

"No shit? She likes me? Oh, fuck, that is awesome! I'm going to take a break sometime today and get the paperwork filled out so you two can adopt me!"

I laughed, almost spitting out my coffee, and said, "Look what followed me home, honey! Can we keep her?"

"Hey, I can take myself on walks and I make my own food!" she replied. "And I hardly shed, at all!"

I laughed again, and said, "Well, before you go get your shots, there was more to mine and Holly's conversation this morning, which has to do with the call I got from my boss, which has to do with the work we have in front of us."

"Now who's the party pooper?" she said putting on a big frown. "So, what's the bad news?"

"Let's finish eating, and I'll let you watch my call with Holly on the way to the site."

"Fine!" she said in overacted mock-disappointment.

***

Before I even started the car, Lana made me pull up the call with Holly and give her the phone.

When she got to the part where Holly had "used her words" described what she wanted Lana to watch, Lana was bouncing up and down in her seat with excitement.

"How the hell am I supposed to get through the day de-bugging stupid code when I know that video of your gorgeous wife finger-fucking her pussy for me is out there waiting to be watched?" she said. "I'm going to have to take my lunch break in the lady's room, pull that up on my phone, and jerk off my own pussy!"

"Except that you'll probably want to be working through lunch," I said as I drove.

"Why?" she said suspiciously, narrowing her eyes at me.

"You haven't gotten to the part when Holly and I talk about my boss's call, yet," I said. "You'll see."

Almost reluctantly, she went back to watching the call. When I told Holly I didn't want any more videos, Lana looked at me like I'd lost my mind.

"Just keep watching," I said.

Looking at my phone, Lana heard me say to Holly, "Well, just before I called you, I got off the phone with Larry, who had just gotten off the phone with Lana's boss. Let me recap that conversation for you.

"It seems that our customer in Hawaii—Lana's employer, GBH—got a surprise visit from some corporate poobahs of one of their big clients," I explained to Holly, "and they're real interested in how this site operates—or how it should operate, anyway.

"GBH can stall them with golf, swimming, and sightseeing for a little while, but in two days they're going to fly out here from Honolulu for a visit. GBH has offered a substantial bonus if we can have everything nailed down and be out of here with the system ticking like a clock before then."

"Two days!" Lana said to me. "I was thinking we still had four or five days of work left."

"Can you do that?" Holly asked me in the recorded call.

"With the right incentive, I think Lana and I can do it," I answered her.

"Like what?" both Holly and Lana asked at the same time.

I laughed, and from the phone, my voice answered both of them.

"I negotiated a round-trip, first-class ticket from Florida to Hawaii out of Larry," I told Holly in the recorded call.

"Oh, my God! That's awesome!" Holly said excitedly. She then asked, "But what does Lana get out of the deal?"

"Awe, that's sweet!" Lana said. "She's worried about me!"

"A cash bonus of equal or greater value," I answered Holly.

"Holy shit!" Lana said.

"But the deal expires in three days," I explained to Holly. "So, the only way that you get to fly out here and you get to meet Lana is if she and I are gone by the time the GBH plane lands."

Lana hit the Pause button on my phone and turned to me with her mouth open. Finally, she said, "So, let me get this straight; if we can get this system finalized in two days, I get a boatload of cash and I get to meet your wife in Hawaii. Is that right?"

"Technically, we have two days and three nights," I replied, "but yes."

She let out an excited laugh and bounced up and down in the seat. She then leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, big brother! For a guy you are all-fucking-right!" Pointing at the speedometer, she added, "Can't you drive any faster? We're wasting precious time here!"

***

It was pushing one in the morning, and we had just finished testing—successfully!—the third of the seven "modules" we would need to tackle.

"Okay, let's get going on the syncing module," Lana said as she tapped away at her keyboard. "That one's pretty simple; we should be able to knock it out in an hour or two."

"I've got a better idea," I said. "Let's launch the test routine for the up-link module, and let it run while we go back to the motel and get some sleep. I am beat!"

We got the software running in the system's computer, and as we headed for the door, Lana said, "Speaking of being beat, are you so beat that you're not going to beat-off to Holly's new video before you hit the sheets?"

"Well, that would just be rude after she so generously took the time to film herself playing with her pussy and sending it to us," I said.

"Oh, I so agree!" she said with a little laugh. "You want me to come over again to shoot the video of us jerking off to send back to her?" she asked.

"No, actually," I answered as we reached the car. "Holly said she wanted to see you jerking off while you watched her frigging herself. I think her show is more for you than me, and I think you should give her a one-on-one show in return. I'd just be a distraction ... probably to both of you. I'll handle it on my own, and we can compare notes over breakfast."

She looked at me with a big smile, and said, "You are so fucking awesome! God, Holly's a lucky woman! I cannot wait to meet her!"

When we got to the car—a small SUV—Lana got in the back seat, rather than the front. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You going to take a nap while I drive?"

"No. I'm going to link our two laptops," she said, "so I can live-stream the video of me jerking off to you while I'm recording it for Holly. I'll put her recording next to my live feed so you can whack off to both of us at once."

I smiled and said, "Now, who's being awesome? For a dyke, you're damned okay yourself!"

"I prefer lesbian," she replied in mock indignation as she booted the two computers. "Dyke sounds too whips-and-chains."

***

In my room, I set my computer up to stream to the TV, and while I was stripping out of my clothes the phone rang.

"You ready?" Lana asked.

"I am go for launch!" I answered as I pushed my pants and shorts to the floor and kicked them aside.

"Okay, here we go," she said. "Enjoy!"

Almost immediately, the TV was filled with side-by-side buck-naked images of my gorgeous wife and my adorable co-worker.

Holly's image was frozen, and showed her apparently just climbing onto the bed. She was facing the camera with her ass on the edge, with one leg bent at the knee and on the bed, and the other foot still on the floor. I think Lana probably paused the video right there, because it gave a perfect full-frontal view of Holly's naked beauty. Her pussy was fully exposed, and her puffy-tipped tits were front and center.

It was a fairly wide shot from the Holly-cam on the wall, and encompassed all of my wife's naked body and most of the bed.

As I watched, Lana apparently did some manipulation, and the image grew until just Holly filled the frame. Enlarged, and in the hi-def of the spy-cam, I could clearly see the glistening flower-petal folds of my wife's pussy. I had to believe that that was exactly what Lana was going for. It wouldn't have surprised me too much if Lana captured that image as a screen-saver.

I settled back in the office-style chair—which conveniently had a tilt function—and took my quickly-growing dick in my hand.

On the TV Lana had also settled back in her chair, and apparently had her feet up on the desk on either side of her computer. Her naked body filled her half of the screen, and I finally got a chance to just stare at and appreciate her petite Polynesian beauty.

With her legs spread wide apart, her intriguing clamshell pussy was on close-up display for me. As I studied its bulging mound and the closed, gently rounded lips that I knew were hiding the soft folds of her cunt, my cock grew to its full length and girth, and I slowly stroked it up and down.

I got the chance to really check out her tits, too. They were smaller than Holly's, but still stood out nicely against her small frame. Her nearly-black nipples were like miniature versions of Sandy's. Although the areolas were only about the diameter of a nickel, they each had a stiff little nub protruding, and I was imagining my wife's tongue flicking over them.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers