Holly-Cam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We never see anybody on this road at this time of day," she countered. "This island doesn't get out of bed until noon."

By then, she had my fly pulled down, and I decided to call her bluff. "If you want my pecker out of my pants, you take it out." I was sure that her revulsion toward hard dicks would keep her from making actual contact with it.

Apparently, her desire to tease the shit out of me trumped her revulsion, and she reached into my pants and took hold of my boner.

"Hey! Isn't that against your religion!" I said.

"Frigging my pussy in the shower while I watched you jerking probably was, too, but there I was," she said as she moved her fingers toward the head of my cock. "Maybe I'm having a crisis of faith."

"Look at you go, girl!" Holly voiced her encouragement. "Don't let one bad doctor's visit get the better of you!"

For a moment, the statement confused me, but then I realized that neither Lana nor I had turned off the recorder the other night when I was done jerking off, so if Holly watched the whole video, she would have heard Lana's story about why she was a lesbian.

"Pull it out, Lana!" Holly commanded. "Pull it out so I can see your hand wrapped around my hubby's stiff cock!"

She gave it a pull, and I quickly grabbed her wrist. "Careful there, tiger!" I said. "If you haven't noticed, my dick's long than my fly; it doesn't just pop out."

"Undo your pants, baby!" Holly told me. "Let's see that commando cock and balls!"

"Tit for tat," I said as I unbuckled my belt with only one hand—the other one holding my phone aimed at my crotch. "You two have to show me your boobs."

Holly laughed, and said, "I don't think so! I probably would get arrested! Certainly fired!"

In the time it took Holly to reply, Lana had grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, yanked it off over her head, and had her hands back on the wheel, now driving topless.

I turned the phone from my crotch to Lana, and said, "Isn't the scenery beautiful on this island?"

"Luscious!" Holly replied. "I just wish I was there to enjoy it first hand ... and mouth."

No sooner had I gotten my pants button undone, when Lana reached over, and pulled my fly apart. My suddenly-freed cock jumped up and she wrapped her hand around it, again.

As I held the phone so my wife could watch another woman holding my stiff dick, she said, "Stroke it, Lana! Slide your hand up and down my hubby's fat hard-on!"

I was a little concerned at Lana's lack of experience with stiff dicks, and I readied myself to grab her hand to stop her from rubbing the skin off my boner if she started to dry-jerk me. Apparently, Holly had the same concern for me, and she began to instruct Lana as much as encourage her.

"Hold it nice and light, Lana," she told her. "Slide your fist up and down just barely touching the smooth skin of his big dick. Just tease it!"

She caught on quickly, and as her hand glided slowly and lightly up and down my boner, I let out a long, "Mmm!"

"God, girl, you're making me hot playing with my man's dick!" Holly said over the phone. "Take hold of his balls, now! Roll them around in your fingers! He loves that!"

I pushed my pants down to my ankles, and parted my legs to give Lana easy access, and Holly a good view. Lana then slid her hand from my cock down between my legs, and cupped my balls, lifting them up.

"Hold them firm, Lana, but not too tight," Holly instructed. "Wiggle your fingers and get his balls to squirm around against each other inside his sack!"

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the surprisingly delicate massage that Lana was giving my balls. I would never have guessed that she was new to this!

I was snapped back out of my reverie when I heard Holly say, "Hey, loverboy! What are you doing with the camera? I can't see Lana playing with your dick! Come on, you have one job here!"

I refocused the phone, and then Holly said, "You ready to jerk him off, Lana? You think you can make him cum right there in the car?"

"Yeah, I do!" she said. "Let's do this!"

"First, spit in your hand, sweetheart," Holly told her. "Let's get his fat cock nice and slippery!"

With her hand now slick with her spit, Lana wrapped her fist around my dick, again, and began sliding it up and down its length from just under my cock-head to my balls. God it felt wonderful!

"Slide your fingers up over his head," Holly coached. Lana complied, and I had to wonder if she realized that she had just gotten my pre-cum all over her fingers. If she did, it didn't seem to bother her, thank God! With now-slipperier fingers she went back to stroking the length of my cock.

With a little laugh, Holly said, "God, Lana, I never would have guessed that watching another woman give my hubby a hand-job would be so frigging hot! I am loving this! Now let's pick up the pace, and really jerk that thing off! Short, quick strokes work the best on him, Lana!"

I moaned pleasantly as Lana's slippery little fingers slid up and down my stiff shaft, stopping just at the rim of my "fire helmet" with every up-stroke.

"That's it, Lana! Beautiful! Now, let your fingers slip over his fat cock-head, too!" my wife went on coaching her. "He loves to have his knob polished!"

Lana enveloped my dick-head in her fist, and twisted it around for a few seconds, as if she were polishing it. She then began jerking me with quick strokes that were not more that two inches. I was oozing enough pre-cum that even under her tightening grip there was no friction, at all, just a glorious sensation of a building orgasm!

"Grab your balls, baby!" Holly told me. "Pull them up against your cock! Lana, every once in a while, slide your hand all the way down and squish your fist into his fat balls! Not too hard, but beat his balls while you're beating his meat! Let's get his hot cum really boiling in there!"

We both did as instructed, and Lana quickly got into a rhythm of giving me four or five short stokes followed by a couple of full length strokes that had her little fist slapping against my fat balls.

"Oh ... fuck ... me!" I moaned!

"You like that, baby?" Holly asked me.

"Oh, my God, yes!" I answered.

"What is it you like, sweetheart?" she said. "Use your words."

I grinned at her tease, and then said, "I like having stiff cock and my balls hanging out while we're driving down the road, for one thing!"

"I'm sure that's not all you're enjoying!" she replied mischievously.

"Hell, no!" I said. "I like having this cute little lesbian vixen here jerking me off while you watch her doing it! I like the feel of her fist smacking my fat balls, and her fingers rubbing over my cock-head!" I rotated the camera a bit, and added, "And I like seeing those gorgeous little tits sticking out while she drives and jerks me off at the same time!"

Lana's pace increased with my dirty-talk, and as her little hand flew up and down my slick cock, she said, "You can touch them, if you want ... if it's okay with Holly."

"Fuck, yeah!" Holly responded immediately. "Reach over there and play with those beautiful little tits! Pretend that it's me doing it, Lana! And God, I wish it were!"

I held the phone back far enough that Holly would be able to see Lana jerking off my stiff cock, and me playing with her naked tits at the same time.

I reached over with my left hand, which had to be turned up-side-down, and covered Lana's lovely, Champaign-glass tit. I began to gently massage its perfect cone shape with my fingers, and to rub the palm of my hand over her stiff little nipple.

I knew she was enjoying my touch, because her fist began pounding up and down my cock so hard and fast that I had to loosen my grip on my balls to keep her stokes from crushing them!

"Pull on my nipple!" Lana commanded me as she beat my meat furiously. "Pinch it and pull on it!"

I gave her full tit a good squeeze, and then slid my fingers across its soft flesh until her tiny nipple was between my finger and thumb. I gave it a light pinch and then began stretching it out.

She sucked in her breath, but then told me, "Harder! Pinch it hard and really pull on it! Stretch my little tit right out!"

A little afraid that I was going to hurt her, I did as she asked, and pinched the stiff little nub almost as hard as I could, and then pulled on it like I was trying to yank it off her tit.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" she groaned as she hammered up and down my cock.

After ten or fifteen seconds of yanking on her hard little nipple, she commanded me, "Now the other one! Pull on my other nipple, too! Oh, God!"

She had to turn in her seat, and I had to lean over to reach, but I quickly had the other little nub between my fingers, and was tugging it toward the steering wheel.

"Oh, fuck!" she repeated and tightened her grip on my cock as if trying to match my grip on her tit.

"My fucking God, that is so hot!" Holly said over the phone.

"Use you words, baby," I said as I rolled Lana's stiff nipple between my fingers as I stretched it out.

"I love the way you're pulling on those lovely little tits, baby! And God, she looks like she's loving it so much, too!"

"Fuck, yeah!" Lana nearly shouted. "God, this whole thing is so hot!"

"No shit it's hot!" Holly responded, but in a surprisingly quite voice. "I'm rubbing my fucking clit watching you two!"

"Where the hell are you?" I asked.

"I'm in the lady's room. Look at your phone," she answered.

I held up the phone where we both could see it, and there was Holly's naked and sopping wet pussy spread wide and filling the screen! At the top of the close-up image her middle finger ground away at her clit.

"Oh, fuck, you're going to make me cum, just watching you!" Lana said.

"You want my hubby to rub your pussy, Lana?" Holly asked. "I'm sure he will!"

"Yes and no!" she replied. "I know I'm going to cum, but I think I can control my pussy to just a little one if I leave it alone. That's going to be bad enough to deal with. If he rubs it we'll have to clean the frigging carpeting!"

"Show her my pussy!" Lana told me.

As I moved the phone over under the steering wheel, Lana spread her legs to show the big wet spot that was visible even though she was wearing black shorts.

"Oh, fuck!" Holly said quietly. "I can't wait until I can shove my face between those lovely legs and taste your hot cum, Lana!"

"Ah, shit!" Lana growled as the spot suddenly grew bigger. "You make me so fucking horny, Holly!"

"Oh, fuck! Me too!" Holly whispered. I tilted the screen up, and we could see her strumming her finger rapidly side to side across her clit. "I'm going to cum! My pussy's going to fucking explode any second!"

We could hear a stifled squeal, and Holly's cunt started to gush spurt after spurt of her pussy juice into the john.

As if she was pumping my wife's pussy, Lana was beating on my cock hard and fast as she watched Holly's pussy gush.

"I'm gonna cum!" I groaned.

"Show me!" Holly commanded.

I turned the camera just as my cock gave its first throb, but before the first squirt of cum even bubbled out of my pee hole, Lana jerked her hand away.

She groaned, swallowed hard, and as she turned her head to look out the side window, she said, "Sorry! Sorry! I think I just found my limit!"

"Hey, no problem!" I assured her as I retracted my hand from her tit. I did a quick switch to put the phone in my left hand, and had my right wrapped around my stiff dick in a matter of seconds.

With the camera focused on my cock, I began jerking off hard and fast. It took about thirty more seconds to get that interrupted squirt of cum to start its way up my dick, again, and as I felt it getting close, I used my phone-hand to pull my shirt up as far as I could. With the phone refocused on my cock, I held the head of my dick close to my belly and continued my fevered beating.

Without a prolonged build-up, my orgasm wasn't a big gusher—thankfully!—but it still felt awesome as the thick cum pumped up through my cock and squirted onto my belly. After only three or four hard spurts, I was giving my dick a few long, slow pulls to squeeze out the last few drops of hot jism.

As I caught my breath, I looked up and out the windshield for the first time in miles, and said, "Oh, shit! We're almost at the site!"

With my cum-sticky jerking-hand I reached into the door pocket and grabbed some napkins that were luckily left over from an earlier stop at a roadside shaved-ice stand. I handed one to Lana, and as I laid another one against the goo that was running down my belly, I lifted the phone, and said into it, "Hey, baby, we have to go! That was fucking awesome! I love you so much! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!"

"Me. too, baby!" Holly replied quietly from her bathroom stall. "I am so glad I wore a skirt today instead of slacks! My pussy juice was running down my legs before I made it in here!" She then added, "Let me see Lana."

I handed Lana the phone so I could used both hands to sop up the cum from my belly and quickly-softening dick.

"Sorry about your wet shorts, Lana," Holly said to her. "But, my God, that was hot to see you cum without even touching your pussy!"

"It was awesome knowing your face was right down there looking right at it when I came!" Lana replied. "And don't worry about the shorts; I have a fresh pair of pants in my computer bag."

"You do?" I interrupted. "This kind of thing happen to you often, does it?"

"No," she answered, "but airlines losing my luggage does, so I carry an emergency kit of necessities."

"Smart girl!" Holly said. She then added, "Hey, I'll let you go, Lana. I am so looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Oh, and don't forget to put your shirt back on, by the way."

Lana laughed, and said, "I actually did forget that! And I can't wait, either! Bye, now."

***

Once at the site, Lana made an immediate detour to the lady's room to change out of her wet shorts. When she returned to our work area, she booted up her laptop, and as it came to life, she said, "So, do you know if Holly has booked you guys a room anywhere?"

"Yeah," I answered. "That was part of the deal I made with my boss."

"Oh," she replied.

"You sound disappointed," I said as my own computer came up.

"My folks own a cottage that they rent out," she replied, "and I just talked to my dad, and he said that it's empty right now, and you could have it for the friends-and-family rate. I was kind of hoping that I could stay there with you, if you didn't mind."

As I pulled out my phone to call Holly, I leaned over, and kissed her on the cheek. When she turned to face me, I kissed her lips, and then said, "That's from Holly!" I paused a moment, and corrected, "No, if that had been from Holly I think you'd have had a tongue half way down your throat."

***

Unfortunately, the day didn't continue as well as it had started out. We ran into a couple of issues with the revised code that had Lana and me working straight through the night and into the morning.

We did finally get everything working, and raced back to the motel with barely enough time to stuff our suitcases and make it to the airport.

As we walked across the tarmac to our waiting puddle-jumper, the GBH executives and their poobah-clients were exiting their plane.

One of the execs looked our way, and I could see him raise his eyebrows in a questioning expression.

Lana gave him a subtle thumbs up, and even from the distance I could see him relax his shoulders as he returned the sign.

I think both Lana and I were asleep before our plane left the ground, and we only woke up when the wheels hit the runway in Honolulu.

Continued in Part-6: "The Climax: Holly and Lana finally meet to Ted's delight!"

Please take a minute to vote and leave me a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey