Holly-Cam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My total-focus on Lana's naked body finally shifted when the image of Holly finally started moving and I watched her finish climbing onto our bed and get settled with her back against the pillows and her legs spread wide. They were lying almost against the bed, bent at the knee, and her feet touched together in front of her. Her position provided an awesome display of her pussy, with its soft fully-exposed lips gently parted and glistening with the moisture of her obvious arousal.

Apparently, Lana was as fascinated with my wife's pussy as I was with hers, because the scene of Holly suddenly zoomed in for a close-up of the sweet pussy that I knew so well.

As if Holly knew right where Lana would be concentrating, she reached down and with her fingertips on either side of her pussy she stretched the wet lips apart. On full glistening display was her engorged clit—just peeking out of its little hood—and the smooth, pink flesh that formed the inviting entrance of her cunt hole.

My focus then shifted to Lana, and I watched her sliding one hand gently over her closed mound while she lightly traced circles over her tits with the fingertips of the other. She seemed to be avoiding touching her nipples, maybe saving that for later.

Suddenly, Lana's hand left her tit, and extended toward the camera. A few seconds later, her imaged enlarged and quickly re-centered on her pussy. She apparently wanted to give Holly the same up-close-and-personal view that she was enjoying.

I didn't think for a moment that she was zooming in on her pussy for me, but I was sure getting the benefits from it! I pumped a good drool of pre-cum from my dick, and started to slide my hand up and down its length.

With both hands now at her pussy, Lana pulled her lips apart, nearly filling her half of the screen with the moist folds of soft flesh that had been hidden within. It was such a distinct contrast to the "hard shell" of her outer pussy. I was completely captivated as I slowly stroked my stiff dick.

As with Holly's pussy, right next to it, Lana's clit was clearly evident, but appeared to be somewhat larger than my wife's. Below it, the glistening petals of her pussy's flesh flowed in little waves until they spread to form the obvious opening to her cunt's entrance.

In Holly's image, she moved one of her hands, and began to slide a single fingertip lightly over the tip of her exposed clit. Almost immediately, Lana did the same thing, keeping her pussy spread with her other hand.

As a card-carrying voyeur who loves watching my wife get herself off, the twin-image I was watching was beyond anything I could ever have imagined! I knew if I began pounding my cock seriously I wouldn't last a minute, so I forced myself to relax my grip, and just use one finger and my thumb to circle my dick and slowly slide it up and down.

On the screen, Holly began to apply more pressure to her clit, eventually mashing down hard on it, and grinding it in little circles. I could hear her familiar mews of pleasure over the speakers.

Lana responded in kind, pressing down hard on her own clit, but then switched to pinching it between her finger and thumb. She forced her fingers deep into her pussy, sliding back the sheath that enclosed her clit, and getting to the very root of the not-so-little nub. She then pulled on it, stretching it out an inch or more. Pinched between her fingers, it looked like a tiny little dick!

After a couple of hard stretches, Lana began to rub one of her other fingers over the little clit-head while she kept it pinched and stretched. From the speakers, I heard Lana moan, "Oh, fuck, Holly, you make me so frigging hot! I want to suck on your clit, Holly! I want to put my face in your lovely pussy, and shove my tongue up your cunt hole until I can't breathe anymore!"

Almost as if on cue, Holly slid her whole hand over her pussy—obviously keeping pressure on her clit with her palm—and curled her long middle finger into her cunt hole.

She drove it in as deep as she could get it, mashing her whole hand against her soaking wet pussy lips, spreading them out and grinding on them with a wonderfully erotic squishing sound coming over the speakers.

Lana followed suit, but she used her other hand to snake her finger into her cunt hole, apparently enjoying the stretching and rubbing treatment she was giving her clit too much to give that up. I know I was enjoying the hell out of watching it!

Holly then added a second finger into her cunt hole, again driving it hard into the silky depths, and crushing her pussy lips with her knuckles. While she had that hand forced hard into her cunt, her other hand appeared, and she began rubbing her fingers over her clit.

She pressed down hard on her sensitive little nub, making small circular motions, and as she did, she began to slowly drive her other fingers in and out of her cunt hole.

"Fuck, you two make me hot!" Holly said on a deep breath. "I would never have thought that watching another woman jerk off her gorgeous little pussy right next to my naked husband could be such a fucking turn-on! But my cunt is on goddamned fire right now watching you!"

Obviously inspired, Lana, too, began finger-fucking her pussy while continuing to rub a finger over that amazing little clit-head.

"Oh, me too, Holly!" Lana said into the camera. "I love watching you frig your pussy for me! God, I wish I was there to suck on it while you rub your clit! I want to fuck my tongue up your soft cunt-hole and taste all the wonderful juices your pussy in making!"

Holly began to pick up the speed of both her finger-fucking and her clit-strumming. And from the sounds that obviously coordinated with Holly's hand slapping against her pussy, I could tell that she was getting wetter and wetter, and I knew she wasn't going to last much longer without cumming.

Not to be left behind, Lana picked up her pace, too, hammering her hand against her pussy as her finger drove into the depths of her cunt. She then abandoned her clit-stretching, and instead pushed down hard on it, burying it back within the envelope of her clamshell pussy, and grinding on it with fast side to side motions.

With a good supply of pre-cum having drooled down my dick, I wrapped all of my fingers around it, and as my eyes flicked back and forth between my wife's pussy and Lana's, I began to jerk off like I really meant it.

As I watched Lana's hands flying—one quickly strumming her clit and the other slapping into her pussy and driving a finger in and out of her cunt—I saw the glistening folds of her pussy lips suddenly become sopping wet as her cunt erupted, flooding the spread clamshell, drenching her hands, and causing the most wonderfully-wet slapping sounds as she continued to beat against her gushing cunt.

My own hand was flying up and down my cock, and I had to release the tight grip I had on my balls with the other hand to reach for a handful of tissues to catch the load of cum that was quickly building.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Holly was moaning as her hand slapped against the splayed lips of her pussy. "I hope you're beating your pussy, too, Lana! I hope my cunt makes you as hot as yours makes me! Fuck that beautiful little pussy for me! Shove your fingers up your cunt and make it cum for me!"

Then with a firm press onto her clit with one hand, and a furious series of hard jams up her cunt with the other, Holly's pussy began to gush, and her sloshing-wet slapping sounds mixed with Lana's.

I pounded my cock as hard and fast as I could, and my dick rewarded me with a glorious blast of cum that nearly overshot the tissue. As the two women continued to slap their cunts on screen, I kept jerking my cock, forcing squirt after squirt of jism into the quickly saturating tissue.

Finally spent, my dick began to slowly wilt, and apparently, the two women were pretty much done, as well.

On the screen, Lana was lightly rubbing her closed-up pussy with one hand, with one finger on the same hand gliding gently between the wet lips. Her other hand must have gone to the computer, because both images suddenly began to expand.

All of Holly's beautiful naked body was now visible, and as she continued to stare at her own laptop screen, still watching me and Lana jerking off side by side in our video, she raised her hand, drenched with her pussy juice, to her mouth.

She put the two fingers that had just fucked her cunt between her lips, and sucked on them. She slowly slid them out, and then spread them into a V. With her fingers parted like a pair of miniature legs, she extended her tongue and with an open mouth, she began to slide its tip over the imaginary "pussy" in between them. She made a great show of getting every drop of her own cum that she could find. She then turned her hand around, and licked her tongue-tip over what would be her "finger-puppet's" ass hole.

Lana let out a little chuckle, and said, "Oh, you tease!" as she gave her pussy a good squeeze.

With her other hand, Holly fondled one of her tits, gently tracing circles over its swollen puffy nipple with a finger. As she switched to her other tit, she turned her hand back around, gave the "crotch" of her fuck-fingers a kiss, and then looked up directly into the wall-mounted Holly-cam.

She blew a kiss, and then with a big smile, she said, "I hope both of you enjoyed that as much as I liked the one you sent me! I never thought I could get so turned on by seeing you in bed with another woman, Ted, but oh-my-God, it was so hot to watch the two of you jerking off. And that picture-in-picture insert thing was perfect to remind me that it was me and Sandy that were your personal porn!

"I love you, Ted," she went on looking into the camera. "And I would so love to meet you, Lana! I get wet just imagining what it would feel like to press my face between the lips of that glorious pussy of yours!"

With that, Holly blew another kiss, and added, "Time for a shower." She then closed the lid of her computer, slid off the bed, and walked across in front of the camera, heading for the bathroom.

As I picked up another tissue to wipe my sticky hand, the bedside phone rang.

"Oh, my God! That was fucking awesome!" Lana blurted before I finished saying hello. "I can't frigging wait to meet her!"

I looked up at the TV, and saw Lana's live image still there. She had the phone in one hand, and was gently rubbing her pussy with the other.

"I'm looking forward to that, too!" I replied. "I can't wait to see my wife's pretty face lean down and kiss your cute little clamshell pussy. I want to watch her press her face into it, and see your fat pussy lips hugging her cheeks as she nudges that huge clit of yours with her nose. I won't be able to see it with her face filling your pussy, but I'll know when she pushes her tongue up your cunt hole by the moans you'll be making."

On the TV I watched as Lana wiggled her finger down between her pussy lips and make a slow sawing motion, no doubt rubbing the digit over the head of her hidden clit. "Oh, fuck!" she moaned into the phone, but not really talking to me.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes, looked directly into the computer's camera, and with a chuckle, she said, "You prick! You're still watching me, aren't you! You're as big a fucking tease as your wife is!"

"Once a voyeur, always a voyeur," I replied with a laugh.

Cradling the phone on her shoulder, she reached down with both hands, and pulled her pussy lips wide open. I could clearly see that marvelous clit, and even the gaping entrance to her cunt hole.

"One last look, and then it's off to bed with you!" she said. "I'll see you at seven o'clock, in the café. We have a lot to get done."

I was a bit surprised that my spent dick began to stir at the sight of that off-limits pussy, but it always did have a mind of its own.

As I gently stroked it while studying the fascinating usually-hidden folds inside Lana's pussy, I replied to her, "My call with Holly isn't until eight."

"You make that call on your cell phone," she pointed out. "You can talk to her while I drive out to the site after breakfast." It wasn't so much a suggestion as a directive.

With that, she let go of her pussy, and as her hand extended toward the camera, she added, "Go wash the goo off your dick, and go to bed. I'll give you a wake-up call at six-thirty."

The TV went blank, and I said into the phone, "Sweet dreams to you, too ... slave-driver!"

"You'll thank me when we're on the plane to Hawaii," she replied. "Goodnight!"

***

A good orgasm always relaxes me, so I was able to get into a pretty deep sleep right away, and felt refreshed when I met Lana at the café the next morning.

The waitress was there before we finished our hellos, and when she left with our order, Lana leaned in across the booth, and said, "So, did you have an eye-opener this morning?"

"Eye-opener?" I repeated, the term usually referring to a shot of booze.

"Did you jerk off to get your day started?" she clarified. "I almost always do."

"Not that I don't do that, sometimes, but I've decided to abstain between now and when I meet Holly. I want to let my balls build up a nice big load of jism for her." I stopped suddenly, and said, "Sorry. I probably shouldn't be talking about that stuff with you just getting ready to eat."

She shrugged, and said, "It's okay." She appeared to be thinking about something for a moment, and then she went on, still in a quiet voice, "You want to know what I jerked off watching this morning?"

I smiled at her impishness, and answered, "It probably won't help in trying to maintain my abstinence, but it will likely get my balls building that load. So, go ahead and tell me."

"You," she said. "I recorded you last night while you were watching me watching your wife. I put my laptop on the sink, again, and frigged my pussy in the shower watching you jerk off."

"You jerked off watching me jerk off?" I said. "What happened to your penis allergy?"

"I guess my own exhibitionist/voyeur tendencies must produce an antihistamine," she said with a grin. "I didn't have you on my screen last night—I was totally focused on your gorgeous wife's sopping wet pussy—but when I checked out the recording this morning it kind of turned me on to think that you were pounding your meat looking at me ... at least part of the time."

"Most of the time, as it turns out," I confessed. "Not that I could ever tire of it, but I'd seen my wife's pussy up-close-and-personal, before. I have to admit that your little clamshell pussy really fascinates me."

"Glad I can be of service," she said with a smile. "I have to admit that I was planning to turn away when you shot off—that's the big trigger for my allergic reaction—but when you held the tissues around your dick-head I figured I could chance a peek. It wasn't my favorite thing to watch your splooge filling up the tissue, but it didn't turn my stomach again, either."

"Gee, you really know how to flatter a guy!" I said facetiously.

"Hey! Baby steps, here!" she replied. "As well as it being hot knowing that you were jerking off watching me, it was also a little immersion therapy. I want to try to get past my allergy; I don't want to have to run from the room if Holly decides she wants you to blow that built-up load you're saving into her pretty mouth."

"Glad I could be of service," I said.

"So, you want me to send you the recording of me all naked and wet, and fingering my pussy in the shower?" she said with that impish grin. "I was also pinching and pulling on my stiff little nipples, if that fascinates you, too."

"It does! And no I don't want you to send it to me!" I said. "How in hell would that help with my abstinence? I've got a freaking boner right here under the table ... and I'm commando!"

She laughed, pushed her napkin on the floor, and bent over to look while she picked it up.

The waitress returned while Lana's head was below the table, and when she straightened up, she said to her, "Dropped my napkin." She turned to me, and with a wide grin, she gave me a little salute, and said, "Atten-tion!"

***

We were in the car and rolling out of the parking lot a few minutes before eight. As Lana drove, I dialed up Holly.

"Put it on speaker," Lana said. "I want to talk to her, too."

"Let us at least get through our hello's," I said just as Holly picked up.

After our hello-how-are-you's, I said, "If you can, baby, you might want to step outside and find a private corner. Lana is in the car with me, and she says she wants to talk to you. I can only imagine where that might lead."

Holly laughed, and replied, "Heading for the door! Hi, Lana! It's nice to finally get a chance to talk with you."

"Hi, Holly! Same here!" Lana said. "I do feel like I already know you ... just not nearly as intimately as I want to!"

"I know, right?" Holly replied. "I watched your latest video this morning. No offense, Ted, but I was glad it was just Lana. It made it feel very one-on-one." The background showed that Holly was finally outside, and she added, "I can't wait to kiss your pretty face, to suck on those tiny little nipples of yours, and to slide my tongue between those marvelous pussy lips."

"Oh, I am right there!" Lana responded. "I am so looking forward to sucking on your gorgeous puffy nipples and then licking your clit while a wiggle a finger deep into your pussy!"

"Oh, shit!" I groaned as the bulge in my pants started growing, again.

Lana noticed, and laughed. "Show Holly," she said. "Tilt your phone down so she can see, too."

I rotated the phone, and said, "I made the now-obvious mistake of going commando this morning ... and then of telling Lana. I decided that I was going to abstain from jerking off so I could build up a big load and you could watch me blow a huge hands-free orgasm. The two of you are making that very hard for me, though ... as you can see."

Holly laughed, and said, "That's sweet, baby! I would like to see that live! But I don't want you to deprive yourself. I have an idea that Lana and I will be able to get your balls full to overflowing when that need arises."

"He had pretty good back-to-back orgasms the other night when we were watching you and Sandy together," Lana pointed out.

"Oh, yeah!" Holly said. "He's never disappointed me with that thing, yet!" Then she added, "You have my permission to reach over and give it a squeeze, if you want to."

I was surprised when Lana's hand came toward my crotch, but then I guessed that she was going to grab my dick more as a tease than because she actually wanted to.

"Don't you dare!" I said swatting her hand away. "Two hands on the wheel!"

But she outmaneuvered me, and clamped her hand around the growing bulge in my pants.

"Nice!" she said to Holly. "I can see why you would like this."

"Like what?" Holly said in a teasing tone. "Use your words, Lana dear."

Lana laughed, and replied, "His hard, fat cock, Holly! I can see why you'd like to feel his stiff dick spreading your pussy, stretching it out, and shoving way up into your hungry cunt hole!"

As she spoke, she began sliding her hand up and down the bulge.

Not to be outdone, Holly threw in, "Oh, you're right, Lana! I know you're not into cock, yourself, but I especially love the feel of being on my knees and getting fucked from behind with that fat dick!"

"You two are evil!" I groaned as Lana picked up the pace of her bulge-rubbing.

"Take it out!" Holly said suddenly. "Take your cock out of your pants, so I can see it!"

At the same time that I said, "No!" Lana said, "Yes!"

She reached for my fly, and began to pull it down.

"Do you want to get me arrested?" I protested—although I didn't actually try to stop her.