Holly-Cam Pt. 07

Story Info
Holly goes anal, Lana sucks a dick, and Ted is bi-curious.
8.2k words
4.53
14.2k
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Holly-Cam

Part-7

(A short recap from Part-6)

Friday morning I was on the back patio—or lanai, in local-speak—watching the sunrise and sipping a cup of coffee. I was naked, and enjoying the cool morning air. Along with being a voyeur and an exhibitionist, I was apparently becoming a nudist, as well.

About an hour later, Lana and Holly came out to join me. They were both gloriously naked, as well.

"So, I got a call from my boss, this morning," I said as they sat down. "It seems that the clients who toured our plant after we left were so impressed with what Lana and I had done that they want us to meet with a couple of their teams to discuss strategies for other sites.

"They can't get everyone together until next Saturday, though," I went on, "so it looks like we're stuck here for another week."

"Oh, that's fantastic!" Holly said. "I was dreading having to leave tomorrow."

That big impish grin spread across Lana's pretty face, and she said, "That means you'll be here next Thursday and you can make it to the club meeting!"

"Looks like," I said as my naked dick began to stir.

Part-7

We got dressed (temporarily), went out to breakfast, and then headed to the nude beach. Walking along the sand, playing in the surf, or relaxing at the bar in the adjacent nudist-resort area, I was a little surprised at how many people there seemed to know Lana. This must have been one of her favorite hangouts. Not that I blame her; if we lived here, Holly and I would be regulars, too!

When we got back to the bungalow, we showered separately, and didn't even have sex afterward. It was really nice to feel so relaxed that we didn't need to cram every available moment with sex because we were running out of time. Which is not to say that we became celibate, of course!

Sunday night I was doing my voyeur thing, sitting in a chair and watching Lana and Holly making hot lesbian love while slowly stroking my dick.

They were in a 69 with Holly on the top. From my vantage point I was watching intently as Lana lapped at my wife's flower-petal pussy. Holly rocked her hips, fucking her juicy slit over Lana's face while Lana had Holly's puffy nipples between her fingers, squeezing and stretching them downward.

As I slid my hand slowly up and down my pre-cum slippery dick, Holly raised her face from Lana's pussy, and said to her, "You think you're ready?"

"Yeah," Lana answered from between Holly's legs. "Let's do this!"

Both women managed to turn their heads to look at me, and Holly said, "Come on over here with that thing, and fuck me! I want to feel your fat cock up my cunt-hole while Lana laps my clit!"

I climbed onto the bed, and as I scooted forward with my stiff dick in my hand, Lana reached around Holly's leg and replaced my hand with hers. While a leaned in, she slid my fat cock-head up and down through Holly's juicy pussy lips, bringing my boner surprisingly close to her own face.

Finally, she lined my dick up on Holly's cunt-hole, and gave me a little tug. I leaned forward, and pushed my hard cock into the velvety smooth opening of the cunt that I knew so well.

Lana held me at head-depth for a moment, and I looked down to see her staring intently at the wet pussy lips that were stretched around my cock-head. She wiggled my dick around inside Holly's cunt-hole entrance a little bit, and then she tugged me forward again.

From her position at Lana's pussy, Holly moaned, and said, "Oh, yeah! Fill my cunt with that fat fucking cock! God, baby, that feels so good!"

As I made the slow, glorious push up my wife's cunt, Lana lifted her head and planted her lips over Holly's clit, sucking and tonguing the little nub just a fraction of an inch from my cock. As my dangling balls approached her forehead, though, she dropped her head to get out of their way.

Looking up as my cock spread Holly's wet pussy lips and disappeared deep inside her, Lana said, "Fuck her, Ted! Fuck your wife's tight little cunt-hole! Make her hungry pussy cum for me!"

Holding my wife's hips, I began fucking in long strokes, leaving just my cock-head inside her pussy on the retreat before pushing my full length back into its depths. As I fucked, Lana raised her head again, to go back to lapping Holly's clit.

But that's not where her mouth went. Instead, she clamped her lips over Holly's stretched pussy lips and the fat cock that was stretching them!

Holly, too, obviously felt where Lana's mouth was, and she encouraged her, "Oh, yeah, Lana! Do it! Lick his stiff dick while he fucks me! Taste my pussy juice off his big fat cock!"

Lana's tongue was pressed hard against the underside of my cock as I fucked my wife's cunt, picking up speed with each stroke. It almost felt like she was trying to get it shoved inside the tight pussy-hole along with my dick.

Obviously, the two women had cooked up this bit of "immersion therapy" to get Lana further over her penis-aversion, and I was thrilled to be part of it!

On one of my backstrokes, Lana put her hand against my hip, and pushed, apparently wanting me to pull my dick all the way out of Holly's pussy.

As the head popped free, I looked down and saw that Lana had her head tilted back, and her mouth wide open.

"Are you sure?" I said.

The reply, "Uh huh!" escaped her throat, and I leaned forward, dipping the head of my fat, pussy-soaked cock between her lips.

She closed her mouth with just my cock-head inside, and I could feel her tongue sliding over its spongy surface, and even poking into my pee hole.

A moment later, Holly had maneuvered herself off of Lana, had spun around, and was leaning over her, with her own face only inches from Lana's cock-filled mouth.

"You did it!" she cheered. "I knew you could, sweetie! You're sucking cock!" She leaned down and gave Lana a kiss on one side of her dick-spread lips.

Lana responded by letting my cock-head slip out to get a full mouth-to-mouth kiss, but within seconds, both women's mouths were latched onto my rigid cock.

I mentioned earlier that I had never had my cock in another pussy since I married Holly, and the same goes for it being in another mouth. And having two sets of luscious, hungry lips on my dick at the same time was something I'd never experienced in my life!

As I knelt there on the bed, the two women had their mouths together with my dick between them, lapping, sucking, and passing it back and forth.

Finally, Holly used her mouth to guide my cock-head between Lana's lips, and then backed away. She looked up at me, and said, "Fuck her pretty little mouth, baby! But go easy!" She leaned down, gave Lana's dick-filled lips a kiss, and said to her, "Are you okay with that, sweetie?"

"Mmm," came the reply from her closed mouth.

Kneeling with Lana's head tilted back between my legs and her naked body stretched out on the bed before me, we were in a classic position for a deep-throat. But I was hardly going to try anything like that.

Instead, I rocked slowly and gently, pulling my cock-head half way out of her sucking mouth, and then easing it back in, but just an inch or two. I didn't want to get anywhere near her gag reflex, and risk ruining Lana's cock-sucking "breakthrough."

I fucked her mouth several times like that, while Holly watched intently with a wide smile, obviously very proud of her protégé.

Suddenly, though, Lana pushed at my leg and twisted her head to get away from my cock.

"Sorry!" I said as I pulled back, although I had no idea what I'd done.

"What happened?" Holly asked, probably thinking I had poked my dick in a little too deep.

"Nothing," Lana said as she turned herself over and sat up on the bed. "I just want to give that fat cock a full-on blow-job!"

Holly let out a relieved laugh, but as Lana bent down to take my dick back into her mouth, she stopped her. "That's no position for a real blow-job!" she said.

Twenty seconds later, I was standing and Lana was on her knees in front of me. Holly sat on the edge of the bed and smiled broadly as I stroked my cock and held it in front of our friend's pretty face.

Lana reached up and brushed my hand away from my dick. "No help from you," she said. "I want to do this on my own."

I clasped my hands behind my back, leaving my boner sticking straight out in her face, and replied, "No argument here!"

She opened her mouth and extended her tongue, but just as she started forward, she stopped, looked up at me, and said, "But don't cum, okay? I don't think I'm ready for that!"

"I'll give you plenty of warning," I said.

"I'll finish him off when he gets there," Holly offered.

Once more, Lana leaned forward with her mouth open. She found the head of my cock, and took it in, but she didn't close her lips around it. Instead, with her mouth wide open, she swirled her tongue over and around the spongy head.

Finally, she closed her lips and with her tongue poked into my pee hole, she began to suck.

She reached out and held my legs to steady herself, and began bobbing her head, sliding her lips back and forth over my cock-head.

After several head sucks, she began to take more and more of my dick into her mouth with each bob. I looked down and watched my fat cock bulge her cheek as she pushed her mouth about as far over it as she could get. For someone who had only done this one other (disastrous!) time, Lana was a damned good cock sucker!

She went back to bobbing on my cock-head and rubbing her tongue over its sensitive underside, picking up speed as she went.

Watching intently, and with her fingers rubbing through her wet pussy lips, Holly smiled, and said, "Fuck! I would never have guessed that watching another woman giving my husband a blow-job right in front of my face could be so fucking hot!"

Lana responded to Holly's encouragement by leaning forward, and taking as much of my rigid dick straight into her mouth as she could ... or as she dared.

Over and over she slid her sucking mouth up and down my cock, and with each stroke of her lips, I felt the cum in my balls boiling more and more. I got that she didn't want me to shoot off in her mouth, but she had to be tasting my pre-cum.

Holly apparently picked up on my breathing and body language, and knowing that I was getting ready, she slid off the bed, and joined Lana on her knees in front of me.

Little by little, Lana was getting more of my cock into her mouth, until I finally felt my dick-head poke against the entrance to her throat. Her body spasmed in reaction to her gag reflex, and I expected her to pull away, and maybe even puke.

But she did neither. She backed off from the full penetration, but kept my cock-head clamped between her lips as she took some calming breaths through her nose.

Then, she did it again, but with more of a tickle against the back of her throat, rather than a poke. Once she found that balance point, she really started bobbing her head, giving my cock that full-on blow-job that she'd wanted.

I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and moaned, "Oh, fuck! You better get ready to take over, baby! Our little cock-sucking friend has my fat dick about ready to explode!"

Ignoring my warning—maybe encouraged by it—Lana kept bobbing her head up and down the length of my dick, actually picking up speed.

With her face right next to Lana's, ready for a quick transfer of my cock, Holly reached her hand up between my legs. Expecting that she was going to massage my balls to get an even bigger load of cum built up, I skidded my feet apart to give her plenty of access.

But she surprised me and poked her finger—slick with her pussy-juice—up against the pucker of my asshole. As she wiggled it around the wrinkled circle of flesh, I moaned, "Oh, fuck yeah! Do it baby! Shove your finger up my ass while I cum! Fuck my ass!"

Holly and I had only tried pegging a few times in the past. I like the feeling of the little spread that her finger would give me, but I loved when she ground her knuckles-deep fingertip over my prostate! It was like hitting the supercharger button for my orgasm!

Unfortunately, she felt that having her finger up my butt was a little gross, so she had to be super-motivated and really want to give me something special in order to do it for me.

I could see how this could be one of those special times, but I also wondered if her own recent addition of anal sex to her list of likes might have changed her mind about my ass, as well.

It didn't matter; I was thrilled to feel her finger push through my tiny sphincter, and make its way up my ass!

"Okay, you two!" I warned. "You better switch right now, or Lana's going to get a mouthful of hot cum!"

Lana wrapped her hand around my dick, and as she pulled her mouth from its head, she moved it the couple inches to Holly's mouth.

Holly took the spongy knob in her mouth, and as she sucked and bobbed back and forth on the first couple inches of my cock, Lana began jerking me off.

I squatted a little bit on my spread legs, and at the same time, I said, "Fuck my ass, baby! Shove your finger up my tight little asshole! Push that button and make me fucking cum!"

As Lana's tight fist flew up and down my cock, Holly jammed her finger fist-deep up my ass, and ground it hard against my prostate.

Apparently, Lana could feel the first heavy blast of cum surge up through my cock, and as she kept pumping, she said, "Oh, fuck, yeah! Take his cum, Holly! Suck the cum right out of his fat cock!"

"Oh, my fucking God!" I shouted as my cock exploded into my wife's sucking mouth. I had to reach out and put a hand on top of each of their heads to steady myself as Lana kept hammering away at my pulsing dick and as I squatted more and rocked my hips to get the full effect of Holly's finger up my ass.

I blew so much cum into my lovely wife's mouth that she had to swallow a couple of times to keep it from leaking out. Normally, she would let it ooze out, after which I would clean her chin, cheeks, and even her tits with my mouth, and then share whatever I had recovered with her. But I'm sure she felt that that might have been too gross for Lana to handle at such close range.

My cock-head finally reach that point of super-sensitivity where I couldn't take it being sucked anymore, and I rocked back, pulling it from Holy's mouth with a pop! Lana slowed her tight-fisted jerking to a loose and gentle massage, and Holly backed her fingertip away from my prostate, but gently twisted the digit back and forth and up and down inside the hugging grip of my butt-hole.

Lana then surprised me—perhaps all three of us—when she guided my dick in front of her face, kissed her lips against the squishy, wet head, and gave my cock a tight, full-length pump. As I watched her cheeks hollow in a sucking kiss, I felt a small stream of jism escape through my pee hole.

She leaned back, lips closed, and appeared to be rolling her tongue around inside her mouth probably trying to decide if she liked the taste—or could at least tolerate it.

Finally, a smile spread across her face, and she turned to Holly and said, "I've been missing a lot, haven't I?"

***

Tuesday night—one of the slower nights of the week at their restaurant—we all had dinner at Lana's folk's house.

I was more than a little nervous about how awkward the conversations might be, knowing that Lana had told Kanoa and Kalani all about our Holly-cam escapades while we were on the work-site island. I also wondered if they were aware that Lana was staying with us at the bungalow that they were letting us use.

Throughout the wonderful dinner, the subjects never came up, however.

I think that Polynesian women tend to hold their age very well, and at one point I commented that Kalani could easily pass for Lana's sister rather than her mother. She thanked me for the compliment, but then pointed out that as the younger brother, Kanoa was only about six years older than Lana, and that she was a month younger than him.

The conversation came around to what we had been doing during our leisure days, and Kanoa asked Lana, "So, did you take them out to your beach to get some sun?"

"Of course," she replied. "It's been perfect weather for all-over tanning."

"Your beach?" I repeated with a chuckle, talking to Lana. "You did seem to know a lot of the people there. It must be nice to have your very own nude beach."

"Well, the beach isn't hers," Kalani said. "They're all public. Just the resort is hers."

My mouth fell open a little, and after a couple glances between Lana and Kalani's stoic faces, I managed, "Seriously? Lana owns the nude resort?"

"My brother and his wife—Lana's adoptive parents—had started it a few years before they died," Kanoa explained. "As trusties of the estate, we ran it and built it up, and when Lana turned 21 she took over total ownership."

"You own a beachfront resort in Hawaii and you're working as a computer programmer?!" I said in astonishment.

"I like programming," she said. "Hospitality business, not so much. It would probably be boarded up and abandoned if mom and dad hadn't taken it over. The day after I turned 21 I made them fifty-percent partners. I look at it as my retirement nest egg."

"You plan to sell it and live off the profits," I asked, "or use it as a retirement home to live out your golden years? Or should I say your all-over-tanned years?"

***

While we were clearing away the dinner dishes, Kalani said, "Why don't we all take our drinks and relax in the hot tub for a while before I serve dessert?"

"We didn't think to bring our bathing suits," I said, not really thinking that that was going to be an issue.

Kalani laughed, and said, "We own a nudist resort and you think we wear bathing suits in our own hot tub? From what Lana's told us, I didn't think that would be a problem for you and Holly."

A few minutes later, we had all used the bathrooms, and had returned to the kitchen, all nude.

The three women were stunning, and I had to make a very conscious effort to keep my dick from rising.

Naked, Kalani looked even more like an older sister to Lana. Her hips were just a bit wider, but she had the same compact, globe-shaped ass cheeks. Her tits were larger—just a bit bigger than Holly's, actually—and her dark nipples with their protruding nubs were proportionately larger, as well. Below a flat belly, she had the same bulging, clamshell pussy-mound that Lana had. And like Lana, she wore a deep, even tan without the hint of a tan-line anywhere.

No amount of concentration was going to keep my pecker soft, in the close company of three such gorgeous naked women, and although it hung down, it was pretty well inflated. I was relieved to see that Kanoa's involuntary reaction at the sight of three naked beauties was about the same as mine.

"Ted and I will freshen the drinks, and be right out," Kanoa said, and we watched three fantastic naked asses file out through the back door.

Kanoa set the glasses on a tray, and then he turned to me, and extended his hand for a shake. "I want to thank you—you and Holly—for helping Lana to get over her dick-o-phobia."

I took his hand, and he surprised me by pulling me into a shoulder-bump, back-thumping buddy hug.

As we came together I felt our two inflated cocks bump one another. As a bisexual, he may not have even taken note of the brief contact, but it was a definite first for me! I found the dick-to-dick contact awkward, but I was surprised that my reaction was that it only felt a little awkward.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,361 Followers