Holly-Cam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We separated as if hugging naked guys was the most normal thing in the world, and as he poured more wine into Holly's and Kalani's glasses, I said with a laugh, "Trust me, I was glad to help out!" I then added, "Lana doesn't keep many secrets from you two, does she?"

"We've always been nudists," he replied, "even before she was adopted into the family. That seems to make it easier to be open and honest about sex." He stopped and looked at me, and added, "We've never gotten it on with Lana, though, in case you're wondering. Technically—and I think even legally—it wouldn't be incest, but it's just never happened." He chuckled, and added, "So, you're one up on me!"

As he mixed Lana's gin and tonic, he said, "So, I hear that you're the only one of us that's not bisexual."

"No secrets, at all!" I said with a laugh.

"There's an old saying," he went on, "that goes that if you're not bisexual, you're missing out on half the fun. No pressure or anything; just a suggestion from a guy that resisted his curiosity for a lot longer than he should have."

"You're a recent convert?" I asked.

"A couple years," he replied. "Kalani was bi when we met, and we had some really hot three-ways with a couple of her friends. That's how we ended up joining the swingers club. Oh, and speaking of which, Lana extended the invitation to be our guests at our get-together Thursday night, right?"

"She did. Thank you. We're looking forward to it," I answered.

"Did you get your blood test?" he asked.

"We went down this morning," I said.

Lana had explained to us that if we wanted to participate in the activities without using condoms that we needed to be certified as "clean." Fortunately, one of the club members owned a medical clinic that could push the tests through on a one-day turn around.

"So, what changed your mind about trying bi after so many years?" I asked Kanoa as he got two beers from the fridge for himself and me.

"I had watched a lot of bi activity at our club get-togethers," he began. "At first I was pretty neutral about it. It didn't turn me on to see a guy suck another guy's dick, but it didn't gross me out, either. I saw it as a kind of you-suck-my-dick-and-I'll-suck-yours kind of thing. I didn't get why they wouldn't just go find a more-than-willing women to get a blowjob.

"But after a while, I began to notice that the guy doing the sucking actually seemed to enjoy having a hard cock in his mouth. It didn't seem to be just a way of getting his own dick sucked, in return.

"Then I began to think about how much Kalani appeared to like sucking cock—mine and other guys' in the club—and little by little, my curiosity piqued to a point where I had to try it." He looked at me, and added, "My only regret is that I didn't try it sooner."

I picked up the tray of drinks, and asked, "Do you do anal?"

He replied with a question of his own. "Do you ever try pegging? Does Holly ever stick her finger up your butt and work on your prostate while you're fucking?"

"Yeah," I said. "That really gives my orgasm a boost!"

"Well, think about your prostate being poked by the nice spongy head of a stiff cock, and then having the whole length of that dick rubbed all the way across it, in and out," he replied.

"Yeah, but a finger fits a hell of a lot easier than a fat dick," I said. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"Once you learn to relax, and not fight it, that stretch actually feels good. Trust me; it really adds to the whole experience," he replied. "Kalani used her butt plug on me to get me used to it before my first time."

I laughed, and said, "That's exactly how Holly told me she got ready to take me up the ass, just the other night."

"Oh, and there's another benefit to being bi," he added. "A lot of women find it hot as hell to watch their hubby or boyfriend suck a cock."

"Really? Why is that do you think?"

"It varies," he answered. "I asked around at one of our club get-togethers, and I got answers that ranged all over the place. They went from, I think it's sexy that he's self-confident enough to suck a dick and still know that he's all man, to I just love the look of bliss on his face when he's getting his mouth fucked, to He doesn't really like it so much, but he does it for me, and that's hot as hell, and I love it when he pretends to be all submissive, and I get two guys to fuck his mouth and his ass at the same time."

"How about Kalani? Does she find your bi side sexy?" I asked.

He slid the backdoor open with his foot, and said, "Ask her yourself. You should probably ask Holly her thoughts on the subject, too. You might be surprised."

We joined the women in the bubbling water of the big hot tub, and passed around the drinks. I was sitting between Kalani and Holly, and Kanoa took the spot opposite, between his wife and daughter.

"So, what have you three been talking about?" Kanoa asked as he settled into the hot water.

"Lana's big breakthrough with cock, thanks to Holly and Ted," Kalani answered. She raised her glass and toasted, "Cheers to both of you, and to immersion therapy!"

We all clinked and sipped, and then Lana toasted, "And here's to bisexuality and the other half of the world that it opens up!"

Again we clinked and sipped, but I found everyone looking at me.

"Why do I have the feeling that you've been talking about me?" I said.

"Well, with Lana's breakthrough, you are the only one here who hasn't tried bi," Holly said.

"So, you'd be all right seeing me on my knees taking a stiff dick in my mouth?" I replied to her.

"Hell, yes!" she answered enthusiastically. "I think that would be hot as hell!"

"Why?" I asked, "I would have figured that you'd see something like that as degrading? Kanoa and I were talking about this just before we came out, and ..." I trailed off as the light bulb came on over my head. "The four of you are in this together, aren't you?" I said. "You're all plotting my conversion."

I was answered with four big smiles, and a couple of chuckles at having been found out.

Holly then said, "I'm going to turn your question of why I think it would be hot to see you suck a cock back on you. Why do you think it's so hot to see me with another woman, sucking tits and eating pussy? Why is that so hot for you that you would blow a load of cum across the kitchen floor without even touching your raging hard-on?"

"I guess it's the raw sexuality of it," I replied. "Two gorgeous, sexy, stark naked women, kissing, fondling, sucking, biting! That's watching pure sexual passion and unbridled lust!"

"I think seeing you suck a cock would be the same thing for me," she said. "It wouldn't be about seeing you as submissive or degraded in any way! I'd see you as open and self-assured and as hungry and passionate about all things sexual as I am."

I took a long swallow of my beer, exhaled a deep breath, and said, "Where do I start?"

"Oh, baby!" Holly said with a huge smile, and leaned over to kiss me.

"Here's to new adventures!" Kalani toasted.

"I want to help!" Lana said. "What can I do?"

I looked at her, and her eyes were actually wet, she was so happy.

Holly replied to her, "You can help me get them in the mood."

"Hey, don't leave me out!" Kalani said.

The three women stood up, their beautiful, naked bodies shimmering with the water that ran off them, and went into a three-way hug.

Holly and Lana exchanged a hot kiss while they slid their hands down each other's back to get a handful of ass.

Holly then turned to Kalani, and they went into a steaming, open-mouth kiss with plenty of tongue tangling and lip sucking. They too, dropped their hands to squeeze each others asses.

As the three women stood there, slip-sliding their wet naked bodies together, Kanoa and I both raised up out of the water, opposite each other, and sat on the edge of the tub. Both of us sported intense boners that stood out and dripped water.

Kalani broke her hot kiss with Holly, and said, "Looks like we're having the desired effect!"

Lana then surprised Kalani—all of us, I think—when she turned to her and covered her mouth with a passionate kiss.

Seeing something special happening, Holly backed away, and let the two other women wrap their arms around each other, pulling tightly and rubbing their wet, naked bodies together.

As they kissed, Kalani was squeezing the globes of Lana's cute ass, and pulling her pussy mound into her own. After a short while, she ran her hands sensuously up Lana's back, and eventually slid them up her slender neck, and then cupped her pretty face between them.

Kalani broke the long, steamy kiss, and said, "Oh, baby, I have wanted to love you—make love with you—for so long!"

"Me, too, Mom!" Lana replied, as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I don't know why I couldn't just let myself go, and tell you."

"Here's to another breakthrough!" Kanoa said as he raised his beer bottle. "And as much as I'm looking forward to seeing that one play out, we were in the middle of different one, I think."

"So we were," Kalani said, and then gave Lana another kiss. "We'll get back to this." She turned to me, and said, "You ready for your breakthrough?"

With my dick sticking out as straight and stiff as it had ever been, I answered, "If I'm not now, I never will be!"

As Kanoa stood up and started across the tub toward me, preceded by his stiff cock with its slight upward curve, I slipped back into the water, onto the seat. Its height put my head at exactly the right height with the approaching dick.

Holly sat down on one side of me, with Lana on the other. Kalani sat next to her, and I could see beneath the bubbles that she had her hands around her daughter, gently massaging her cute little tits.

Kanoa stopped with his boner just a couple inches from my face. I had never been that close to a stiff dick, before—even my own! (Lord knows I had tried, but I was never that limber!)

It was similar in thickness and length to my own, but was darker in color—in keeping with Kanoa's whole Polynesian body. Where mine was straight, his had that upturn, and his cock-head was a bit fatter, with a more pronounced ridge.

I put both of my hands on the fat erection, wrapping my fingers loosely around it. This was another first for me; touching another guy's cock.

Although I had had my own stiff dick in my hand countless times, I guess I never really concentrated on what it felt like in my hand because the sensations in my dick easily overwhelmed those in my hand. Not so as I held Kanoa's hard cock.

With a light touch, I slid my fingers slowly up and down its length. I could feel the ripples of the engorged muscle hidden below the smooth skin, stretched taut with his obvious arousal. I felt the soft bulge of the urethra running up its length along the bottom. I could even feel the bumps of the meandering fat veins that fed blood to all parts of his erection.

After a couple of delicate, exploratory strokes with the fingertips of both hands, I slid one hand back to the big cock's, base, and then off and onto his hanging ball sack. I took the two globes in my hand, and gently rolled them around while lifting up and pushing them lightly against the underside of his dick.

My other hand moved up to the fat, spongy head. I stopped with my curled index finger up against the pronounced ridge, and extended my thumb to rub the sensitive little v-shaped patch of skin at its underside. I slid my thumb all the way up to the edge of the pee hole, and then back, to flick the tiny little web of skin that connected the open end of the v to the rest of the cock.

All the while that I was stroking and exploring my first-ever strange dick with my hands I was staring intently at that fat swollen cock-head just an inch or two in front of my face—in front of my mouth.

I opened my mouth, leaned forward, and took the engorged knob inside. I slid my hand back and closed my lips around the pronounced ridge of his fat fire helmet.

I had my eyes open, staring down at the rest of the stiff cock that extended away from my mouth as I began to suck lightly on its spongy head.

My first reaction was one of slight disappointment. I was anticipating a kind of musky taste, but all I got was the taste of chlorine from the hot-tub water.

My sense of touch—through my lips and tongue and cheeks—were not disappointed, however. As I sucked, pulling my lips into a tighter seal, my cheeks drew in against the soft, smooth flesh of Kanoa's bulbous cock-head. Still sucking, I ran my tongue along its underside, flicking that little web of skin, and then following the v-shaped path up through the cleft that led to his pee hole. I wormed the tip of my tongue around the little opening, poking at it as if it was a tiny cunt-hole.

I began to bob my head slightly, just enough the get the squishy ridge of the cock-head to spread my lips and escape my mouth, but not enough to let the whole head exit altogether. With my tongue pressed up against the sensitive v, I began to suck and rock my head, getting the fat knob to "snap" in and out of my lips, over and over.

Two weeks ago, having a fat cock-head poking in and out of my mouth would have been quite unimaginable—probably even repulsive. But a little time can change a lot of things. And they were all things that I could never have imagined.

Seeing my gorgeous wife having super-hot sex with her best friend, Sandy. Sitting on a motel bed naked and jerking off with a cute exotic lesbian right beside me frigging her own pussy. Watching my wife and that cutie finger fucking their cunts for each other, long-distance, and then having my wife watch over the phone as the little vixen jerked me off in the public of our rental car.

And then, we all met in Hawaii! Again, my imagination paled in comparison to reality. Watching Holly and Lana having steaming hot lesbian sex; having my wife invite me to fuck Lana's virgin pussy; fucking Holly up the ass while Lana sucked her cunt. If I had been trying to write a porn movie, I would never have come up with those scenarios. And yet, here I was living it!

I had always considered myself pretty open-minded when it came to sex, but when I gave in to "try bi" just now I was telling myself that it was to please my adoring wife, who really seemed excited about the prospect of seeing me with a cock in my mouth. But even then, I could only do it because the changes in my sex life over the past couple weeks had pretty much broken down any barriers I might have harboring, and showed me what openness really was.

And if I had to be honest, now that I had stepped over that last line and had a fat cock in my mouth, I was happy I had done it. I was enjoying every sensation of that big spongy head popping in and out of my closed lips and the feel of it as it pushed against my tongue.

And now that the flavor of chlorine was gone, I even liked the taste, which I realized must have been coming from his pre-cum.

With Kanoa's pre-cum suddenly in mind, I took is cock from my lips, and while watching its fat head, I began to make long, tight-fisted two-handed pumps up and down the whole length of his stiff dick. As I'd hoped, I was rewarded with a good ooze of thick, clear liquid that I quickly caught with my tongue and lips.

With his dick-head still pressed against my now-closed lips, I swished the little bit of fluid around in my mouth, searching for its flavor. It was kind of like "cum-lite," and it only made me want the real thing.

I leaned forward and let my lips part over Kanoa's fat cock, but this time I didn't stop until I had the big spongy head pressed against the back of my mouth. With as much cock stuffed into my mouth as I could get without gagging, I began to bob my head giving that fat dick the kind of blowjob I'd like to get myself.

As I rocked my head, sliding my sucking lips up and down the few inches of cock that I could fit in my mouth, I was jerking off the rest of it. Now recognizing the flavor, I could taste the pre-cum that I was pumping and sucking from Kanoa's hard, fat dick, and it made me pump and suck faster and harder in anticipation of what it was going to lead to.

Concentrating on the pleasurable experience of sucking my first cock, I had become somewhat oblivious to the three naked women who surrounded me, watching intently.

I became aware, again, when I heard my wife, say, "Oh, my God, baby! That is so fucking hot!"

Then I heard Lana tease, "What is so fucking hot? Use your words, Holly dear."

Without missing a beat, Holly replied, "Watching my handsome hubby suck on a stiff cock! Seeing him give another hot guy a blowjob right in front of me! Watching him jerk off that big dick while he laps and sucks on its big fat cock-head!"

I began picking up the pace of my bobbing and jerking, even more, at my wife's filthy encouragement.

"Are you going to take his cum, baby?" Holly asked me. "God that would be so hot to watch him blow his big load of hot jism right into your mouth!"

I separated my mouth from Kanoa's fat cock just long enough to answer, "In for a penny; in for a pound!" I then went back to giving Kanoa his blowjob.

"Finish him all over your lips, baby!" she told me. "Squeeze out his last squirts of cum on your lips, and then I'm going to ..."

But she stopped suddenly, as another thought apparently occurred to her.

After just a moment's pause, she went on, "Then Lana is going to kiss and lap all of that hot cum—her daddy's hot cum— off of your face!" I couldn't see, but she must have turned to Lana, and then she said, "Isn't that right, little tease? Aren't you ready to taste cum again? Wouldn't you love to taste your daddy's hot cum on my hubby's lips?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Lana agreed. "Come on daddy, do it! Cum in his mouth and all over his lips so I can clean it all up!"

"Jerk him off, baby!" Kalani said to Lana, and then moved her daughter's small hand onto Kanoa's fat cock, displacing mine. "Jerk off your daddy's fat cock so you can taste his thick salty cum!"

She started sliding her hand up and down Kanoa's stiff cock as I continued to bob my head and suck, but we couldn't get into a rhythm. Finally, I removed my mouth from his dick again, and told him, "Fuck me with that thing! Fuck my mouth until you blow your load right down my throat!"

Suddenly, four different hands were on my head, unnecessarily holding me in position. It's not like I was going to try to get away; getting face-fucked was my idea.

As Lana continued to jerk off her daddy's hard cock, he started rocking his hips and fucking it in and out of my mouth.

I held my jaws apart, and my lips closed tightly around the hot shaft of flesh, and I let him pound away at me. There was an odd feeling of being "used"—of being a fuck-toy—but damn if I didn't like it! It gave me a weird sense of pride to know I was giving him such pleasure.

Kanoa and Lana managed to get into a good fucking-jerking rhythm and I soon felt his other hand grab my head, and he began jabbing his fat cock ever deeper into my mouth, pushing the limits of my gag reflex, but never quite triggering it.

Suddenly he groaned, "Oh, fuck, man! Here it comes! I'm gonna blow my load in your hot fucking mouth!"

I was sucking on his fat cock-head and the first inch or so of his cock when I felt it pulse and erupt in my mouth. The ribbon of cum was thick and hot and I felt it plaster against the back of my mouth.

I swallowed instinctively, but I realized immediately that that was a mistake. I couldn't taste his spunk if I just swallowed it.

With his squirting dick-head clamped between my lips, I was rubbing its sensitive underside with my tongue while Lana furiously jerked him off, and I was rewarded with at least half a dozen strong spurts of thick, hot sperm ... all of which I kept hoarded in my mouth.