Holly-Cam Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he said to Lana, "On his lips, baby! I'm near the end—pump it onto his lips for you to lick off!"

I let the fat cock-head slip from my mouth, and closed my lips again. As Lana jerked her daddy's cock, smearing the final squirts of his jism all over my lips from nose to chin and from cheek to cheek, I swished my tongue around in the small cache of warm salty cum that I held in my mouth.

I had tasted my own cum, of course—sharing it with Holly after a blowjob or eating it out of her pussy as a hot cream pie—but Kanoa's tasted different. A little less salty but a bit more "earthy" for want of a better term. Also, there was a slight bitterness to mine that his seemed to be missing.

Was the difference genetic? A result of diet? Did every guy's jism taste different? I was pretty sure that by the end of Thursday night I was going to have a lot more data to work with. I was already looking forward to that research!

I had only seconds to think about all of that when I was hauled up from my sitting position in the water by three beautiful, naked women.

Two of them crowded behind me, pressing their bodies to mine, and then pulled Lana against my front. My stiff dick squirmed upward, and was pressed between our two bellies.

She covered my lips with her mouth, and I felt her sucking and lapping at her daddy's jism that she had just smeared there.

When Holly noticed that I wasn't responding to Lana's hot kisses by opening my mouth and kissing back, she said, "You've still got his cum in your mouth, don't you?"

I gave a slight nod in reply.

"Well, don't be so stingy," she said. "Share it with her, baby! Push that nice warm spunk back and forth so both of you can enjoy Kanoa's daddy-cum for the first time!"

Lana and I each reached up and took the other's head between our hands, and pulled against one another, sealing our mouths tightly together. We each parted our lips, and with my tongue I swished the pool of jism out and into Lana's.

She sucked in every bit of her daddy's cum that she could get, and then with our mouths open but tightly sealed, we pushed the still-warm spunk back and forth, swishing and swirling it as our tongues danced, flicked, and prodded each other.

Finally, after having flooded every taste bud in each of our mouths, we began to swallow our shares until we were sucking hard on each other's lips, making sure we had gotten every drop.

When we finally broke our hot, cum-swapping kiss, Holly immediately took over kissing me, and Lana turned to Kanoa.

The two took each other in a tight naked embrace, and pressed their mouths together. After a hard, passionate kiss, their lips parted, and Lana said, "Oh, daddy! I love you so much! I want you to make love to me! You and mommy! I want to love you both at the same time!"

Kalani joined them in a tight three-way embrace, and after a series of shared kisses, she said, "Lana, baby, I have dreamt about sharing you with your daddy so many times! God, we love you so much, sweetheart!"

After another warm kiss, Kalani turned Lana toward me, and said, "But first I think we need to take care of our guest!"

Thirty seconds later, I was lying prone on a flattened lounge chair, and four mouths were taking turns going down on my swollen cock. Only Lana was unable to take me down her throat, but even she made a valiant try.

With the long build up that I had just enjoyed, it didn't take me long to get ready to blow my wad, and with all of them crouched around and watching closely, Holly jerked me off, sending a long spurt of jism into the air. As she continued pumping my erupting cock, four sets of lips and tongues scavenged for the hot cum that splattered my belly, legs, cock, and Holly's flying fist.

***

Lana decided to spend that night with her mommy and daddy (gee, what a surprise!) so Holly and I took an Uber back to the bungalow. In the backseat, I checked my phone for missed calls or messages, and found one from my boss with further details about Saturday's meeting, and one from Joe and Sandy back in Florida.

"Well, that's interesting," I laughed after reading Joe's e-mail. "Joe says that he and Sandy are flying out here to join us. They're going to land Thursday morning, and are wondering if there's vacancy at whatever hotel we're staying at."

Holly laughed, and said, "You mean The Bisex Bungalow? I think we can accommodate them."

"Wait! Are you saying that Joe's bisexual?" I said.

"No personal experience," Holly answered, "but that's what Sandy says."

"Holy crap!" I said. "I'd never have guessed." Then another thought struck me. "I wonder how quickly that clinic can get a blood test rushed through for them. I'd hate to have to leave them behind when we go to the swingers club get together Thursday night."

Continued in Part-8: "Everyone enjoys many and varied experiences at the swingers club."

Please take a moment to leave a comment!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey