Holly-Cam Pt. 08

Story Info
Ted shares his slut-wife fantasy with Holly and she loves it.
8.6k words
4.66
10k
9

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers

[Author's Note: All characters in this story are 18 years or older.]

Holly-Cam

Part-8

(A short recap from Part-7)

Lana decided to spend that night with her mommy and daddy (gee, what a surprise!) so Holly and I took an Uber back to the bungalow. In the backseat, I checked my phone for missed calls or messages, and found one from my boss with further details about Saturday's meeting, and one from Joe and Sandy back in Florida.

"Well, that's interesting," I laughed after reading Joe's e-mail. "Joe says that he and Sandy are flying out here to join us. They're going to land Thursday morning, and are wondering if there's vacancy at whatever hotel we're staying at."

Holly laughed, and said, "You mean The Bisex Bungalow? I think we can accommodate them."

"Wait! Are you saying that Joe's bisexual?" I said.

"No personal experience," Holly answered, "but that's what Sandy says."

"Holy crap!" I said. "I'd never have guessed." Then another thought struck me. "I wonder how quickly that clinic can get a blood test rushed through for them. I'd hate to have to leave them behind when we go to the swingers club get together Thursday night."

Part-8:

Without Lana there with us, Holly and I almost felt like empty-nesters in the bungalow, and we used the time to make warm, tender love to each other. It was actually a nice departure from the hot and heavy sex we'd been experiencing.

Afterward, we took a walk on the beach. Holly was topless with her sarong around her waist, and I was commando under a wrap-around towel that had a convenient tie to keep it from falling off while I walked.

We walked hand-in-hand in the moonlight, and as the water lapped at our bare feet, Holly said, "This past couple of weeks certainly has changed things, hasn't it?"

"More than I would ever have imagined!" I replied. "And you know what kind of imagination I have!"

She chuckled, but didn't make any reply. I had the feeling she was thinking about something.

After a dozen or so paces along the sand, she said, "Ted, I want to ask you something, and I promise that I'll be okay with the truth, no matter what it is." She paused a moment, and then asked, "Have you ever made it with another woman since we've been married?"

"You mean cheated on you? Nope," I answered without hesitation. "Well, not until you invited me to screw Lana, right in front of you," I added. "But I don't think that counts as cheating."

I went on, "Your love, your trust, your respect are way more important to me than getting my rocks off." I showed her my right and, and said, "This is the only mistress I've ever had since we started dating, much less since we've been married."

She gave me a big smile, kissed me as we walked, and then said, "I love you, baby! I never actually suspected you of cheating, by the way, but I guess I just had to know for sure. With you traveling so much, you would certainly have had the opportunity."

"I get it," I said. "No offense taken." Then I added, "Same question to you. With me being gone, you had the same opportunities."

"Never," she answered. "I never even kissed another person until your Holly-cam shenanigans started things with Sandy."

I laughed as I repeated, "My Holly-cam shenanigans. I'm not sure whether that's giving me credit or blame for all of this."

"Oh, it's credit!" she said with a smile. "I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out." There was another thoughtful pause, and then she asked, "So, did you ever suspect me of cheating?"

"Suspect you?" I repeated. "No; not even for a moment. Fantasized maybe, but not suspected."

"You fantasized about me cheating on you?" she said. "That's a little weird, isn't it?"

"Not really," I said. "Lots of guys have jerk-off fantasies about watching their hot, sexy wives getting wantonly screwed by some young stud."

"Really?" she said, obviously intrigued. "And who did you imagine me getting screwed by?"

"I don't know," I answered. "They were always strangers."

"You jerked off while fantasizing about me getting fucked by some total stranger?" she said. "And you have more than one of these fantasies?" she added.

"It's like watching my own private porn movie in my head but with you as the star," I replied.

"Tell me one," she said with a lilt in her voice that told me that she was finding this arousing.

I thought for a few moments, and then said, "There's one where I have you screwing the pizza delivery guy."

"I didn't have enough cash for a regular tip?" she said with a chuckle.

"No. You were horny as hell, and decided to see what being a slut wife would be like," I answered.

"Oh, I can't wait to hear this!" she said with a wide smile.

"Okay, so I'm off on one of my trips, and you're home alone and you start feeling kind of frisky," I began. "You decide to order in a pizza, and put a porn video on the TV in the living room, and spend some leisurely quality time with your dildo.

"So, you're flipping through the preview clips of the porn, and all those little teasers of hot, sexy men and women fucking and sucking have you pretty horny. You toss off your robe, and are sitting, bare-ass naked, on the edge of the sofa with the remote in one hand, and your other hand gently teasing your pussy lips.

"On the screen, you're watching a gorgeous black girl with a bubble-butt getting fucked from behind while she has her face buried in the pussy of a big titted white woman. You're just pressing your finger into your wet cunt-hole when the doorbell rings, and you jump about a foot. In your horny state, you had forgotten all about the pizza.

"You jab the pause button on the remote, and scramble to find your robe. It's that light one that's just long enough to cover your ass, and you're tying the sash around your waist as you head for the door.

"You open the door, and here's this tall, handsome young college student holding one of those insulated pizza delivery boxes. You can't help but notice as his eyes travel up and down your barely-covered body, and you see a wicked smile spread across his face. His look makes your already-wet pussy tingle even more.

"'Come in. Let me get my purse,' you tell him. You walk away, giving your ass a little extra sway, and you secretly give a little tug to the front of your robe to expose a little more of your tits to him when you turn back around. As you get your wallet out of your purse on the kitchen island, you look up, and notice that the TV—with the hot, bisexual, interracial three-way frozen on the screen—is perfectly reflected in the kitchen window.

"You turn and see that he is staring at the window. Then his gaze shifts, and you know that he's looking at the big rubber cock that you left sitting on the end table.

"His eyes go to your chest and your mostly-exposed tits, and then they meet yours. As he walks toward you with the pizza, he says, 'Where would you like it?'"

"You're eyes flick down and you notice the bulge in his pants. You smile to yourself at the effect you're having on him, and you move your shoulders, trying to get the robe to gap open even more.

"'Um, right here on the island, I guess,' you answer his obvious double-entendre question.

"You're standing right next to him as he sets the delivery box down, pulls out the pizza and flips the box open to show you the steaming extra-sauce pizza you ordered.

"'Is there anything else I can do for you, while I'm here, ma'am?' he asks as he turns toward you, takes another obvious look at your tits.

"You lift your eyes from an equally obvious look at the bulge of his dick in his pant leg, and when you bring your eyes up to meet his, you say in one of those cheesy porn-movie lines, 'It's awfully big. Would you mind sticking around, and sharing it with me?"

"He smiles that wicked smile, again, but before he can answer, you take his head in your hands, pull him close, and give him a wet, sensuous kiss to make sure he has gotten your meaning.

"Your own horny forwardness surprises you, but not as much as his reaction.

"He puts a strong hand on the back of your head, and presses your face tightly against his, taking your sensuous kiss and turning it into an aggressive mashing of lips and tongues that ends up with him biting hard on your lower lip.

"But you make no attempt to pull away, and he knows he hasn't misread you.

"Suddenly, he breaks the intense kiss, spins you around toward the counter, grabs the shoulders of your robe, and pulls it down your back, pinning your arms behind you and exposing your gorgeous tits with their fat, puffy nipples.

"With the sash tied around your waist, your bunched up robe has your hands restrained behind you. You could probably pull your arms free if you wanted to, but you don't even try, and he presses his body up against yours, shoving you against the counter.

"You can feel the bulge of his hard cock against your leg as he reaches around you and takes your full naked tits in his hands. He mashes and squeezes them hard, and then pinches and pulls on your aroused, puffed-up nipples.

"The tone of your moaning tells him what he wants to know, and he leans over and bites down on your ear. He growls between his teeth, 'Oh, yeah, you like it rough, don't you lady? Well, let's see what you can take!'"

"He releases your ear, puts his weight against you, holding you against the counter, and with two strong hands on your back, he forces you over forward at the waist, mashing your naked tits right into the steaming pizza.

"You yelp in surprise and try to lift up as the hot sauce sends pain through your tender nipples and tits, but he is stronger and more determined than you are.

"As he holds your naked tits in the burning pizza sauce he is grinding his hips into you, rubbing the fat erection that is still restrained in his pants across your ass.

"It only takes a few seconds for the surprise of having your tits mashed into the hot pizza sauce to wear off, and in your super-horny state, to be replaced by the pain/pleasure paradox. Suddenly, the burning sensation in your nipples and tits feels good, and your pussy begins to leak wetness in response.

"He notices that you've stopped struggling, and have even started to squirm your own body to squish your tits into the wonderfully-burning sauce, and he relaxes his powerful hold on you, knowing it's no longer needed.

"He keeps one hand in the middle of your naked back, however, symbolically letting you know that he is in control. It is a notion that you don't even try to dispute; you love how he's "taking" you. His rough abuse has your cunt dripping wet.

"Holding you bent over with your tits mashed into the hot pizza, he backs his hips away from your ass, and you hope he's going to take out the fat cock that you had felt rubbing your leg, and shove it up your cunt.

"Instead, he flips the bottom of your rob up, fully exposing your lovely ass, and he glides his hand over the smooth curves. You spread your legs, inviting him to slide his hand between them, and at least shove a finger up your pussy if he's not ready to use his cock on you, yet.

"But then the touch of his hand disappears, and at the same instant that you realize why, the hard slap lands on your naked ass.

"You yelp in surprise, and you jump, lifting your tits out of the hot sauce. But he doesn't need to shove you back down, again; you've come to like the pain that the heat sends through your nipples and tits, and you plant them back into the sauce, yourself.

"Another stinging smack lands on your other cheek, and your squirming in the tomato sauce and wiggling of your ass only encourages your tormentor.

"Finally, you feel his hand go between your legs and then a long finger gets unceremoniously shoved up your dripping cunt-hole. He jams his fist hard against your soaked pussy, grinding his knuckles into the soft folds of tender flesh, and you spread your legs as far as you can to give him all the room he wants. You're hoping he's going to add more fingers, maybe even try to shove his whole fist up your cunt. His rough treatment has you so horny that you're pretty sure you could take it.

"But the fist and the finger suddenly disappear. The loss at your cunt has barely registered, when the hand on your back slides up your neck, and suddenly he has a fistful of your hair. He tilts your head back but he makes sure your tits stay planted in the hot sauce.

"His other hand appears at your mouth, and he growls, 'Open up! Open your mouth and suck your cunt juice!"

"You oblige, and hungrily suck on the finger like it's a small dick, savoring the taste of your own cunt.

"He begins to finger-fuck your mouth, almost punching you with each plunge, but you suck even harder, welcoming the forceful treatment.

"'You really like the rough shit, don't you lady?' she snarls while pulling your hair and jabbing his finer in your mouth.

"All you can manage is a mumbled 'Mmm!' with your lips clamped around his finger.

"Suddenly, an idea occurs to him, and the finger is pulled from your sucking mouth with a pop!

"You watch him push his long finger into the pizza, coating it and half his fist with hot tomato sauce. You open your mouth wide, but that's not what he has in mind.

"A moment later, you feel his fist back between your legs, and then the burn of the hot sauce being smeared through your tender pussy lips and up into your cunt-hole.

"You suck in your breath at the sudden pain of the heat against the sensitive flesh, but almost instantly, your fevered brain converts it to a pleasure unlike anything your pussy has ever experienced.

"The temperature of the little bit of sauce dissipates quickly, though, and as you come down from the all-too-brief pain/pleasure high, you're hoping he will repeat the nasty abuse of your pussy.

"But as the pain from the heat fades, a different feeling begins to build. It starts slowly, almost as a tingle, but very soon, the tender flesh of your pussy lips and the first inch of your cunt are on fire from the spices in the sauce.

"Again, you suck in your breath, and then groan, 'Oh, fuck!' as you pull your legs together, involuntarily trying to rub away the searing pain. But it is such a new and glorious pain that you really don't want it to stop.

"He laughs as he kicks your feet back apart, and says, 'Oh fuck, is right, lady! That's what I'm going to do to your sloppy cunt, right now!'

"'Oh, God, yes!' you plead. 'Fuck me! Shove your fat cock up my burning cunt! Fuck the shit out of me!'

"Seconds later, you hear his pants hit the floor, and get kicked aside. A second after that, you feel the knob of his fat cock against your burning pussy lips, and it is immediately shoved up your cunt so hard that it nearly lifts you off the floor.

"The instant stretch of your cunt causes you to cry out, 'Oh, fuck!' again, but that pain, too, is quickly converted to pleasure, and you follow your cry with a moaned, 'Oh, God, yes!' as your entire cunt is stuffed full of this total stranger's hard cock.

"He begins forceful, hammering thrusts up your burning cunt. Every slam of his hips against your ass as his fat cock gets shoved to its full depth has your tits smearing through the pizza sauce.

"Then, with his fist still tangled into your hair he pulls your head back and the arch in your back lifts your tits free of the hot sauce.

"The clinging, sauce looses its temperature quickly, but as that sensation subsides, you begin to feel the burn of the spices on your tender, puffy nipples, and as he fucks your cunt with hard, quickening thrusts, you yell, 'Oh, God, yes! Fuck my burning cunt! Shove your hard fucking dick up my guts until I cum all over it!"

"You've never felt so much pain/pleasure in your life, nor felt so cheap and used. Your hair being pulled; the spices that have your nipples and your pussy on fire; the fat strange cock being jabbed mercilessly up your cunt all conspire to force an orgasm that seems to come from every part of your body at the same time.

"You scream, 'Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!' as your cunt explodes and pumps a river of your hot cum around the big cock that continues to slam into your gushing cunt-hole.

"You can feel your pussy juice running down your legs as you demand of him, 'Cum in me! Fill my cunt with your hot jism and put out the fucking fire you've got going up there!'

"But he has other ideas—and he's not about to be told what to do by you.

"He suddenly pulls his dick free from your dripping cunt, yanks on your hair to straighten you up, and then spins you around. You think he's going to kiss you, and you open your mouth, ready and hungry for what you know will be an aggressive tangling of lips and tongues.

"But he surprises you—and disappoints you—again.

"With your hands still held behind your back by your bunched and twisted robe, he forces you to your knees.

"It is the first time you've seen the fat cock that has just fucked your cunt to a stupendous orgasm, and you open your mouth wide. The cock-head is enormous and purple-colored, and you wonder if you'll be able to take it all when he shoves it into your mouth and forces it down your throat. You can hardly wait to find out.

"But again, he frustrates you.

"'Maybe next time I come by and fuck your hot cunt I'll let you suck my cock,' he sneers down at you. 'Today I'm going to blow my big load of hot cum all over that pretty face!'

"With one strong hand gripping your hair and holding you right where he wants you, he begins jerking off his stiff dick, inches from your face. You leave your mouth wide open hungering for the first blast of his thick, hot jism.

"In less than half a minute, he begins to make loud groans as his fist flies up and down his fat cock, slick with the juices from your well-fucked cunt. The sight, the sounds, and even the smell of this handsome stranger jerking off his wonderful cock right in your face has the juice running from your pussy, again.

"Suddenly, the fat purple head seems to bulge, and you see a jet of thick cum burst from its pee hole. It goes straight into your open mouth, but you don't close so you can taste it; you want more; you want him to jerk off every drop of his cum into your mouth. You'll then show him the big pool of his spunk, and let him watch you swallow it.

"But again, your desires are not to be.

"He continues jerking off in your face, and rope after rope of his hot jism erupts from the fat cock-head, but he moves his big dick all around, painting your face with his thick cum.

"You are amazed at how much cum keeps squirting from his dick, and your face is soon dripping with the sticky goo.

"You recognize from his slower, shorter strokes that he is getting near the end, and you reopen your mouth hoping he will let you suck on that fat cock-head to clean him off.

"But no. He squeezes the last few drops from his big purple knob, and shakes them onto your nose.

"He finally lets go of your hair, and prying your eyes open under the strings of cum he has shot across them, you're able see his legs in front of you. You can hear him taking huge gulps of air to catch his breath, and he staggers back a bit on shaky legs, and then stops to get his balance. You know he has just treated you like an impersonal fuck-toy, but it still makes you feel a bit proud that it was you who gave him such an intense orgasm that he can hardly walk.

"Still on your knees with your hands behind your back, you lap at whatever cum you can reach with your tongue as you get your eyes open farther, and watch him pull his pants back on.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,365 Followers