Holly-Cam Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He picks up the insulated delivery box, and then checks his phone, probably to see if he has another delivery scheduled. You wonder how many customers he ends up fucking the way he has just fucked you. You'd like to think your special, but probably not.

"Then he turns the phone for you to see, and you're looking at a video of his fat cock spurting rope after rope of thick cum all over your face. After he finishes off on your nose, the shot zooms back to show your whole naked body, kneeling on the kitchen floor, with sauce-covered tits and his hot spunk running off your chin. The shot then zooms in on your pussy, showing the pizza sauce still smeared through its lips, and the glistening wetness of the pussy juice that has run down your legs.

"At first you are horrified that he is going to show the video—which clearly shows your face—to his buddies. Then it occurs to you that he will likely even post it somewhere on the Internet! But then the exhibitionist part of your still-aroused brain kicks in and the thought of young men with their stiff dicks in their hands jerking off while watching your face get painted with cum makes your pussy start to leak, again.

"He drops the phone in his pocket, and heads for the door. Without looking back at you, he says, 'Be sure to ask for Jerry the next time you want a pizza delivered.' He then adds with a laugh, 'And get jalapenos on it. I'll bet you'd really love that!

"'Hey! Aren't you going you untie me?' you call to him as he reaches the door.

"He looks back at you and smiles at his handiwork. He takes out his phone again, zooms in to fill the screen with your sauce-smeared tits and your cum-dripping face, and snaps. 'I think I'll make that my screen-saver,' he laughs. 'And no, I'm not going to untie you. Maybe your hubby should find you just like that so he'll know what kind of a cock-hungry slut-wife he's married to.'

"Holy shit!" Holly finally interrupted my narrative. "That is one hot fucking fantasy you've got there!" She then guided my hand through the slit in her sarong and pushed it against her pussy.

It was drenched, and as I gently slid my fingers around in the warm juice, she said, "You should write that down and send it into the Porn-erotica website where they have all those dirty stories."

"Literotica," I corrected her. "Maybe I will."

I retracted my hand from between her legs, and put my fingers in my mouth. After a long, thoughtful suck, I said, "Hmm. Needs more basil, I think."

She laughed, and fished her hand inside my towel, wrapping her hand around my swollen cock. "I think it could use some sausage," she replied.

She withdrew her hand from my dick, and in two seconds she had my towel untied, pulled off, and tossed up onto the dry sand. Another two seconds and her sarong was off and on top of my towel.

Naked in the moonlight, she pressed her glorious body to mine, and gave me a hard, passionate kiss. My hard cock slipped between her legs, and she gyrated her hips to get it to grind against her wet pussy.

After a steaming half minute, she broke the kiss, and said, in no uncertain terms, "I need you to fuck me, baby!" With her naked body still pressed to mine, she began walking me backwards into the gently rolling waves.

When we were about waist deep, I dropped to my knees against the sandy bottom, and holding her tightly, she went down with me. The gentle swells rolled past us, taking us from neck-deep in the water to where her naked, dripping tits were exposed to the cool air and moonlight.

Below the surface, she took hold of my stiff cock and guided it between her legs. She lifted her knees from the sand, wrapped her legs around my hips, and in the near-weightlessness of the water, she pulled her body to mine, impaling her pussy onto my raging hard-on.

With my cock buried its full length up her glorious cunt, we held each other tightly, and let the roll of the waves bob us gently up and down.

We kissed passionately, and the rocking of the waves caused just enough movement between us that my cock moved continuously inside Holly's pussy in the most subtle fuck that either of us had ever experienced.

Somehow, that tiny, gentle, weightless motion between my swollen dick and the silky, hugging walls of her cunt seemed to be every bit as arousing as any vigorous, energetic fuck we had ever had.

Pouring all of our energy into the hot, open-mouth, tongue-sucking, lip-biting kiss that we were sharing, we let the ocean do our fucking down below.

After the arousal from my slut-wife-fantasy story it didn't take too long for Holly to whisper into my mouth, "Oh, God, baby! I'm going to cum! Fuck, that feels so nice!"

Her body stiffened, and she increased the tightness of our body hug as her pussy began to erupt. I felt her cunt tighten its hug around my cock, and that was all the trigger that I needed.

As we rocked gently in the waves, with our mouths still hungrily kissing, my dick began to pump its sperm deep inside Holly's gripping cunt.

The movement between cock and pussy was so subtle that it almost felt like one of my hands-free orgasms, only with every square inch of my pulsing cock being squeezed all at once. The feeling was glorious!

***

The next morning, while Holly and I were having breakfast on the lanai, Lana showed up.

"So, how was your night?" I asked her as she sat down. "We had the most awesome moonlight fuck in the ocean."

"I'm sorry I missed that," she said. She then paused a moment, and corrected, "No I'm not. I had the most wonderful night with my mom and dad! I wish we had been able to open up with each other that way, years ago." She looked at the two of us, and with a big smile, she added. "And I have you guys to thank for it. Without the two of you expanding my horizons, I don't think we ever would have broached that subject."

"I'm glad we could be of service," I replied.

"Believe me; meeting you has expanded our horizons, too!" Holly added. "We've done things, and even talked about things that would probably have stayed repressed forever, if not for you having accidentally seen that Holly-cam video at work."

"Best accident I've ever had!" she agreed.

***

Half an hour later, we were all leaving for the airport to pick up Sandy and Joe. Lana had borrowed her folk's big SUV to avoid trying to find an Uber big enough for all of us plus luggage.

After introductions, and hugs and kisses at the arrivals gate, we were all off to the clinic so Sandy and Joe could get their blood tests. As Lana drove, I explained to them about the swingers club and its monthly get together that we had all been invited to. They were very much on board!

We went back to the bungalow to drop off the luggage and let Sandy and Joe freshen up, and then Lana took us all to a big "adult superstore."

It had everything an open minded adult could want, from porn DVDs to dildos, from nipple clamps to butt plugs, and from video-viewing booths where one could jerk off in private, to a small adult theater where, apparently, public sex was not only welcome, but encouraged.

But Lana had brought us there on a mission ... well, the women, anyway. As Joe and I looked around the rest of the store, the women went into the naughty-lingerie section.

As we looked at a display of every size, shape, and color of strap-on dildos, I asked Joe, "So, did you know that Sandy was bi before she invited you to be on Holly-cam with the two of them?"

"She had told me about her college days," he answered, "but as far as I know, she wasn't practicing until Holly stirred things up. Which is certainly not a complaint, mind you. Our sex life has been better than ever before. And I guess I have you and your voyeur perversion to thank for that, huh?"

"You're welcome," I replied with a small laugh. "Holly discovering that camera and talking to Sandy about it has blown the sides, top, and bottom off our sex life, too. Two weeks ago, I could never have imagined going to a swingers club with her. So, I guess I owe Sandy a thank-you, too."

"So, let me ask you this," he said. "Would you have been okay with it if I had screwed Holly in that video?"

"Screwed Holly?" I repeated. I gestured at all the adult paraphernalia that surrounded us, and said, "You're among friends here; surely you can find more descriptive language than that."

He laughed, and said, "Would you have been okay if I had shoved my stiff cock up your beautiful wife's cunt, and fucked her silly while you watched and jerked off?"

"That's more like it!" I said with a chuckle of my own. "She and I actually talked about that, and I'm glad you didn't. Not because I'd be jealous or anything, but because I want to be there to watch it in person. I don't know about you with Sandy, but I have more than one fantasy that I jerk off to where Holly gets fucked by some stranger."

"Oh, yeah! Me, too!" he replied.

"So, I have a favor to ask on that subject," I went on. "I do want to watch you fuck my wife; I think that would be hot—and she's looking forward to that, too, by the way—but I'd kind of like to see her do it with a stranger, first. I think it would really feed that slut-wife fantasy I have."

"See her do it with a stranger?" he repeated. "Surely, you can describe your perverted jerk-off dream better than that."

I smiled, and said, "I want to see my gorgeous wife getting her tits and ass groped by some guy whose name she doesn't even know; I want to see him push her to her knees and make her suck his fat cock while it sticks out of his pants; and then I want to watch him shove his dick up her cunt and fuck her into a slut-wife frenzy."

"Nice visual!" he said with a grin. "You going to clean her up, when he's done filling her pussy with his cum?"

The question surprised me a bit, and it must have registered on my face.

"Holly sent Sandy the video of you and Lana's dad," he said. "Holly was all excited about you trying bi ... and liking it."

"Video?" I repeated.

He took out his phone and after a few seconds of swipes and taps, he handed it to me. There I was, chest-deep in bubbling water with Kanoa's fat cock between my lips—obviously sucking—while a petite hand flew up and down the length of the dick.

It was interesting—and hot—to watch my first-ever blowjob from my wife's perspective.

I could clearly see when the big cock shot its first jet of cum into my throat (I didn't realize I had flinched so much), then my quickly-regretted swallow, followed by me holding my lips clamped over that spongy cock-head as Lana jerked off her dad's pulsing dick into my mouth. The clip kept going until Lana and I had finished swapping my mouthful of cum.

"I didn't even know she was filming," I said as I handed the phone back.

"Yeah," he said with a chuckle, "you seemed a bit preoccupied." He dropped the phone in his pocket, and asked, "So, what was that like? Feeling him blow his load into your mouth? Did it taste like your own cum?"

I looked at him a little curiously, and replied, "Holly said that Sandy told her that you were bi, too; that's not true?" I wondered if that might have been an everybody-else-is-doing-it fib by Holly to get me to try bi.

"Technically, I guess I am," he answered. "But I only ever sucked a dick once, a long time ago, and I didn't let him cum in my mouth—which I'm a little disappointed about, now."

So, the claim of Joe's bisexuality wasn't a fib, but an exaggeration; probably by Sandy, but for the same everybody-into-the-pool reason.

Joe went on, "My cousin and I used to jerk off pouring through his dad's collection of skin magazines—this was in the days before the Internet was flooded with porn—and before either of us had managed to get laid, yet.

"After a while, we took to jerking each other off, and then eventually we agreed to an I'll-suck-yours-if-you-suck-mine deal.

"I was pretty okay with it—I mean, it was sex with someone besides myself—but he thought it was gross and something that only a girl should do to a guy. He got a girlfriend who would put out for him shortly after that, and the opportunity never presented itself, again."

"In answer to your question," I began in reply, "I have to admit that I wasn't real sure about sucking a dick, but Holly—and all the others—managed to coerce me into it. I was sure that I wasn't going to let him shoot off in my mouth, though.

"But the feeling of his spongy cock-head popping in and out of my lips; the feel of my tongue sliding over that little cleft underneath it; the taste of his pre-cum; and even when he poked that fat head into my throat when I told him to fuck my mouth all changed my mind. Suddenly, I couldn't wait to feel his hot jism fill my mouth; to taste a load of fresh cum right from the dick."

"Fuck!" Joe said quietly as he pushed down on the bulge in his pants. "So, did it taste like your own cum when you eat Holly's cream pie?"

"Not really," I answered. "Similar, but not the same. I did like it, though. And I'm looking forward to trying more, tonight."

"Man, I don't know if I'm going to be able to wait 'til tonight!" he said, as he rubbed his bulge. "I may need to go use one of those booths!"

"Hold off if you possibly can, buddy," I told him. "Let your load build up so whoever gets it—whether that's me or somebody else—gets a good big mouthful."

A couple minutes later, the women joined us, each carrying a bag with the store's logo emblazoned on the side.

"Do we get to see what you bought?" Joe asked.

"Not until tonight at the club," Sandy answered. "But we're sure you'll approve."

***

Driving her folk's car, Lana was able to use their reserved parking spot just outside the back door to the restaurant, and we walked in through the mostly-closed kitchen. Only the warming tables near the front were in operation, keeping the appetizers hot.

Lana had explained that there was a happy-hour mixer before things got started, and the three women wore tasteful eveningwear covering whatever x-rated lingerie they had picked out at the superstore. Joe and I wore smart-casual shirts and pants, commando style, of course. I wore black slacks, but Joe had on khakis. He'll learn.

I had wondered how a restaurant full of booths and tables was going to work for a swingers get together, but now I knew. All of the booths were still there, of course—they were attached to the walls. But most of the tables and chairs had been moved out, and replaced with scattered sofas and comfortable looking easy chairs. It reminded me of a furniture showroom. I would find out later that one of the club members owned a used-furniture warehouse, and temporarily supplied the pieces each month.

We made our way across the room to the front entrance, and met Kanoa and Kalani where they were welcoming everyone.

We introduced Sandy and Joe, and Kalani said to Sandy as she gave her a hug, "Oh, I'm so pleased to meet you! Holly told me that it was your open-minded wisdom that has ultimately brought us all together, here ... and probably saved Holly and Ted from divorcing over his Holly-cam." She gave an obvious look at Sandy's pushed up, ample cleavage, and added, "I can't wait to get to know you better!"

Kalani wore a loose skirt that sat low around her hips, and went to the floor. Her midriff was bare, showing off her nearly-six-pack flat belly, and she wore a halter top that lifted and pointed her big breasts in the best Jane Russell manner from an old '40s movie.

She was a knock-out, and I wondered if I would have the chance to make it with her before the night was out. With our relationship with Lana it would almost be like fucking my girlfriend's mother. That had a very hot taboo aspect to it, and the thought had my dick growing already.

"So, are there any club rules that we need to be aware of?" I asked Kanoa.

"Just normal civility," he answered. "Be respectful; introduce yourselves; ask before joining in with someone; and, of course, no means no."

"Simple enough," I replied.

I looked around the room at the dozen and a half people who were all mingling in couples and small groups. It was a pretty good cross section of America, from young to mature, and just about any ethnicity you could think of.

A handsome Hawaiian waiter in loincloth attire appeared with a variety of drinks, and we all chose one. Kanoa raised his glass, and toasted, "To new beginnings!" He looked at Lana, and added, "We're so glad that you're able to join us here, sweetheart! And not as hired help, finally!"

We all clinked, and sipped, and I added, "And we're so glad that you invited us. This whole past couple of weeks has been packed with new beginnings."

"So, is Lana they only second-generation member in your group?" Holly asked wondering if incestuous behavior was common among the members.

"No, actually," Kanoa answered. He pointed and said, "See the couple standing with the two youngsters? That's Ian and Sylvia, and their son Bobby with his wife Kim."

In one of those sixth-sense things, Sylvia turned to look at us just as Kanoa was saying her name. He waved for them to come over.

As they walked across the room, Holly whispered in my ear, "I wonder if Bobby wants a job delivering pizza."

I smiled, and replied, "I was thinking the same thing!"

Introductions were made and hugs were shared.

I would have put Ian and Sylvia in their mid fifties. And they were both attractive and in very good physical shape for that age. He had broad shoulders, a narrow waist, and a good head of wavy graying hair. She was trim, if not exactly slender, with a well-defined round ass under her slacks, and a prominently displayed set of large tits barely covered by her half-unbuttoned blouse. The couple's sexy attractiveness was even more impressive when we learned that each of them had celebrated their sixty-second birthdays this year! I sure hope that Holly and I hold up that well!

Bobby had recently turned twenty-one—the minimum age for the club—and had been a surprise gift, conceived when Sylvia and Ian were on a cruise celebrating her birthday one year. He was good looking and had the fit-but-not-muscular athletic body of a swimmer under his shorts and Hawaiian shirt.

Kim looked more like she should be his kid sister than his wife. She had delicate facial features, and a petite body that included small-ish tits (quite obviously braless), narrow hips, and a cute bubble-butt. She wore her dirty-blond hair in a pixie cut that gave her a very sexy impish look. Guessing her age, I would have put her at barely eighteen. In fact, she was a year older than her husband. If anyone had a schoolgirl fetish, this was the woman they would want to meet. With a white uniform-blouse and a plaid skirt, she would be positively coquettish!

Tonight, she was wearing a halter top of slightly see-through material that teasingly revealed her dark nipples. The top had one narrow strap around her neck and one more across her back. It looked a lot like a bikini top. Below, she wore snug-fitting shorts that hugged her round ass cheeks and tucked tightly up into her crack.

After the introductory small talk, Holly surprised me by jumping in with both feet and bluntly asking Kim, "So, do you share your husband with newcomers?"

Kim gave Holly a playful grin, and said, "Especially newcomers. We want everyone to feel welcome, you know. And Mom and Dad, here, have taught me so much about sharing."

She then went on to entertain us with the erotic story of how she had been brought into the taboo folds of the already-incestuous family during a vacation to a clothing-optional Caribbean beach resort.