Holly-Cam Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

As she told it, Kim had been pretty open-minded about sex when Bobby started dating her in high school, and that had included a few hot three-ways with one of her girlfriends. She then talked him into trying bi, himself—not knowing that his parents had already indoctrinated him in that regard—as well as many others.

Lying naked on a lounge chair on the beach, Kim was getting lotion spread over her back by Sylvia when her also-nude mother-in-law said, "You have such a wonderful, cute little body, sweetheart. Bobby is a very lucky boy!"

"Thank you," Kim said enjoying the hands gliding over her back. "I feel pretty lucky to have him, too; and to be part of his family."

Sylvia's hands continued on past the small of Kim's back, and began rubbing the lotion over—and between—her lily-white ass cheeks. "That tan line is very sexy," Sylvia commented, "but a sunburn on your darling little bottom would be painful."

Kim was a little surprised at her mother-in-law's overt forwardness, but quickly realized that she probably shouldn't be, knowing Bobby's sexual appetite, and seeing that they were all there together at an adults-only nude resort.

"You like my ass? I think it's too small," Kim said, wondering where the conversation might go.

"Oh, yes!" Sylvia said as she went from smoothing on the lotion to kneading the globes of young flesh. "Bobby's father does, too. He just loves your darling, barely-legal look; so do I! You're a very sexy young woman."

While Sylvia spoke, her hand slid down between Kim's legs on the pretense of spreading the lotion there, and Kim spread her legs to allow easier access.

As Sylvia's fingers rubbed Kim's inner thighs—not quite touching her pussy—she extended her thumb and pressed it into the crack of her ass. She rubbed lightly against the tiny little pucker of her asshole, and said, "Bobby says you're able to take him there. His father really enjoys anal, too."

"He told you that?" Kim said. Bobby had told Kim that his folks were very open and liberal about sex—they had allowed her to spend the night in his room with him almost since they started dating—but it hadn't occurred to her that he would be telling them about what they did.

"Oh, he brags about you all the time!" Sylvia said as the side of her hand made the lightest "accidental" touch against Kim's pussy lips. "He's so proud to have you as his wife. And we think you're just wonderful, too! Not every young bride would feel comfortable at a nude resort with her in-laws."

Kim was pretty sure that she was getting a come-on from her mother-in-law, and while it surprised just a bit, it intrigued her more.

"I'm curious what else he's told you about our sex life," Kim said, guiding the conversation.

"He says that you've had a few three-ways with one of your girlfriends," Sylvia said as she shifted around and pushed both of her hands up Kim's naked back in more of a firm massage move than gentle lotion-spreading.

Her fingers extended over the sides of Kim's back and brushed the boundaries of her squashed-out tits. They continued up her back until her fingers were rubbing Kim's shoulders and her thumbs were massaging her neck.

Leaning over her daughter-in-law, Sylvia's generous tits hung down and Kim could feel their protruding nipples glide across her back.

"My first sexual experience was actually with another girl," Kim said. "I'm so glad that Bobby has been able to accept that."

Sylvia chuckled, and said, "Bobby's just like his father; he's able to accept just about anything when it comes to sex."

Sylvia continued her neck massaging and nipple-dragging for a bit, and then finally said, "I would very much like to have sex with you, sweetheart. Do you think that's too weird?"

Kim rolled over to face Sylvia. Her own small tits were facing up, and her mother-in-law's hung down and met them, nipple to nipple.

"Mom, I think you're sexy as hell!" she said as she reached up and put her hands around the dangling tits. "I love your big soft mommy-boobs! I would love to make love with you! I've thought about that a lot! But I never dared to say anything—even to Bobby—because I was afraid that he'd think that was too weird. I was sure that you would be horrified if you knew."

"Oh, sweetheart!" Sylvia said and leaned down to give her a passionate kiss that also mashed their tits together. She then added, "You couldn't be more wrong! I only wish we'd had this conversation a long time ago."

Although it was a nude resort, public sex was frowned upon—there were guests there who were simply nudists, and not voyeurs or exhibitionists.

As Sylvia and Kim walked, hand in hand, back to their beach-front cabin, Kim asked, "Does dad know that you've wanted to get it on with me?"

"Get it on?" she repeated. "You mean to lick your sweet young pussy and to suck on your perky little tits? Oh, yes! He knows!" she replied. "And he does too, by the way—if that's not taking things too far for you."

"And Bobby? Does he know that his parents want to fuck his young bride?" Kim asked, sure that she already knew the answer.

"He's probably almost as excited about sharing you with us as we are," Sylvia answered. "Like I said, he brags about you all the time."

"Just curious," Kim said, "but how long have you and dad been having sex with Bobby?"

"Since his eighteenth birthday," she said. "We gave ourselves over to him as a birthday present for the whole day, and we've never regretted it."

Later, when Bobby and Ian got back from their golf outing, they found Kim and Sylvia still in bed together. The two women waited patiently—and in anticipation—while the men took a very fast shower together.

When they came back, Kim was on her knees with her face in Sylvia's pussy, and her cute naked ass up in the air.

Ian crawled up behind her, and gave her pussy a long wet kiss that included plenty of tongue. He then straightened up and rubbed the head of his engorged cock up and down through her pussy lips before leaning into her and forcing the big knob inside her tight little cunt-hole.

"Oh, sweetheart!" he said as he popped the fat head in and out several times, "You've made an old man very, very happy!"

Kim lifted her mouth from her mother-in-law's pussy, and replied, "That cock you're poking in my little pussy doesn't feel so old!"

She looked up to see Bobby kneeling at Sylvia's head, and feeding his hard dick into her mouth. "Oh, God!" she said, "I think I am going to love being part of this family!"

Over the next couple hours the quartet enjoyed every combination of sucking tits, cocks and pussies, and fucking mouths, cunts and assholes that they could think of.

Before the week was out, the four acted out one of Ian's fantasies—of which he had plenty—involving parents returning home early and catching their babysitter getting her tits fondled and sucked by her boyfriend. The youngsters are then "punished" for their nasty transgression by being forced to have sex with each other and the parents. (Ah! The wonderfully perverted illogic of sexual fantasies!)

Although Ian, Sylvia, and Bobby had acted out many others, "The babysitter and the boyfriend" was one of Ian's fantasies that they had never been able to bring to life before, for lack of someone to play the babysitter.

***

When Kim was done with her hot taboo story I was glad that I was wearing black slacks, because my swollen dick was drooling down my leg. I looked down at Joe's crotch, and could easily see that he was having the same reaction ... just more obviously in his khaki slacks.

I could tell from the way that Holly was shifting her weight that her pussy was likely tingling and wet from the steamy story, as well.

Kim grinned, obviously knowing that she had gotten the reactions she had hoped for from all of us, and she sidled up to Holly, looped her hand through her arm, and said, "I hope you won't mind if I join in with you and my hubby."

"Oh, please do!" Holly replied and gave Kim a passionate kiss as she roamed her hand over her bare back and all the way down to and over her cute little shorts-covered ass.

When they broke the kiss, Kim motioned for her husband to join them in a hug, and as he stepped over, she looked at me, and said, "You're okay with this, right?"

"Hell, yes!" I said as I rubbed the bulge in my pants. "It's like I'm living out one of my fantasies!"

Continued in part-9

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey