Holly-Cam Pt. 10

Story Info
Ted and Holly act out a domination fantasy.
9k words
4.51
6.9k
9

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers

[To allow a "fly on the wall" perspective, this part of his story is being told in the third-person, rather than from Ted's first-person viewpoint. Ted and Holly are acting out a fantasy, pretending that haven't already experienced—and enjoyed!—the things they are being "forced" to do, so I have tried to keep them "in character" by projecting the thoughts and reactions that two people in this situation might have.

Love,

Casey]

A short recap from Part-9

Holly and Ted's quartet was among the last to get clean in the big walk-in shower attached to Kanoa's office, and they were looking for their hosts to say their good-byes and thank-yous when Ian and Sylvia, Bobby's parents and Kim's in-laws, took Holly and Ted aside.

"I'm sorry that we missed getting together with you, tonight," Ted said to them. He shrugged, and added, "So many bodies; so little time."

"True, true," Ian said. "But, to tell the truth, we were actually avoiding you."

That took both Holly and Ted aback, and Holly asked, "Why?"

"Kim was telling us about how much fun and how open-minded you both were," Ian answered, "and Sylvia and I were wondering if the playfulness and openness extended into acting out fantasies ... in a more private setting."

Holly and Ted looked at each other, and with a big smile, Holly said, "What did you have in mind?"

Ian explained that he and Sylvia owned a local business, and that they wanted Ted to play the part of their purchasing agent who had been skimming funds from the company. They wanted Holly to play his wife, who also worked for the company, in sales, and who had been helping in the scheme. Caught with their hands in the till, the pair would be punished as would only happen in a perverse sexual fantasy.

Committed to staying completely in-character as stanch heterosexuals, Ted and Holly walked into their "employer's" outer office Sunday morning, when the business was actually closed.

Part-10

Behind the receptionist's desk sat Sylvia, the boss's wife. She wore a snug-fitting white blouse that was unbuttoned enough to show more cleavage than either of them had ever seen on her before. She normally wore very proper office-attire, befitting her professional position as the company's accountant and CFO.

"Good morning, Mrs. Moore," Ted said, trying not to be too obvious in ogling the boss's wife's tits—in front of his wife. "Mr. Moore called last night and asked us to come in this morning. He said it was rather important. Did we land that San Francisco account?"

"I'll let him explain," Sylvia said as she stood up. She was wearing a tight black-leather skirt that ended at mid-thigh, and a pair of dark stockings that terminated below in a set of black high heels.

As she led them into Ian's office, Ted checked out her nicely-rounded ass, and wondered if she always dressed this "casual" on the weekends. He had never really thought of her as sexy before, but this outfit was changing his mind.

Holly, on the other hand, thought she looked a bit slutty.

Inside the office, Sylvia closed the door and remained standing as Ian came around from behind his desk.

"Thank you for coming in this morning, Holly, Ted," he said.

"You said it was important," Ted said.

Leaning on his desk, Ian motioned for Ted and Holly to have a seat in his guest chairs. As they sat, he reached behind and picked up a couple sheets of paper from his desk, and then handed one each to Ted and Holly.

Speaking to Ted, he said, "That is a list of purchases that this company has made—authorized by you—to State Industrial Supply, LLC."

Both Ted and Holly's hearts nearly stopped.

Turning to Holly, he went on, "That is a copy of the registration form from the state corporation commission showing you to be the sole owner and shareholder of State Industrial Supply—a company with no apparent assets, no inventory, and the same address as your residence."

Holly turned to Ted, and said, "I told you! I told you it wouldn't work!"

"I ... I'm sorry, Mr. Moore," Ted stammered. "We can pay it back. We always intended to. It was just a loan—there was this investment that I couldn't pass-up."

"Can you write me a check for that amount?" Ian asked, indicating the total at the bottom of Ted's sheet. "Today?"

"Well, no," Ted answered. "It'll take me a little time to ..."

"Thirty days," Ian said flatly. "Every penny or I'll go to the police."

"Thank you, Mr. Moore," Ted groveled. "I promise!"

"There is, however the matter of interest," Ian went on. "What has already accrued, and what will accrue until payment-in-full."

"Of course," Ted readily agreed. "Whatever you think is right."

"Starting right now, and until the loan is paid off," Ian said, "the two of you will do whatever Sylvia and I tell you to do. We will be effectively holding you in bondage. The option is to be held in county jail."

Holly asked nervously, "What ... what do you mean by whatever you tell us to do?"

For the first time, Sylvia spoke. "For want of a better term," she said, "the two of you are going to be our obedient and willing sexual playthings."

"What? No way!" Holly said.

"I guarantee that we will be more benevolent masters than those you'll get while spending two to five years in prison for felony embezzlement," Ian said. "And your term of servitude will only last until you've repaid your so-called loan."

Ted and Holly looked at each other, and Holly slapped her husband across the face. "Bastard!" she shouted at him. "I told you it wouldn't work!" she repeated.

Sylvia grinned. She liked that Holly had a temper; she was going to enjoy taming her!

"There," Ian said. "With that out of the way, are we in agreement?"

"Yes," Ted replied meekly as he rubbed his cheek.

"Yes," Holly said, then repeated to her husband, "Bastard!"

Ian looked at his wife with a smile, and said, "Happy birthday, darling!"

Sylvia stepped forward and stood next to her husband. "Stand up," she told Holly and Ted. Then, talking to Holly, she said, "Take off your clothes."

Holly was seething as she stripped out of her clothes in front her boss and his wife.

Sylvia loved it!

When she was naked, Sylvia made a motion with her hand for her to turn around in a circle.

"You have a lovely body," Sylvia said when Holly completed the inspection turn. "Tell me, have you ever been with another woman before?"

"No!" Holly answered. "I don't do that!"

Sylvia grinned, and replied, "Oh, that's wonderful! And I believe didn't do that is more correct."

Sylvia stepped in front of Holly, and gently fondled her naked tits, rubbing her thumbs across the stiffened nipples. She looked her in the eyes, and told her, "Kiss me."

Holly hesitated, and Sylvia repeated, more forcefully, "Kiss me!"

Holly stretched her neck and gave Sylvia a short kiss on the lips.

"Oh, I'm sure you can do better than that," Sylvia said. She then reached up with one hand and took a handful of hair at the back of Holly's head, and pulled her forward. She covered her lips with her own, and began an aggressive kiss. At the same time, she pinched Holly's nipple between her finger and thumb, and pulled on it.

There was an initial shot of pain from her nipple, but as if traveling through an electric wire, the sharp jolt shot instantly to her pussy, and gave it an intensely arousing buzz.

As Sylvia bit on Holly's lip, stretching it out with her teeth, she twisted on the nipple she held between her fingers.

Holly let out an involuntary moan as Sylvia's aggressiveness and the pain/pleasure she was inflicting blew through any barrier of propriety that Holly might have been hanging onto. Her mind suddenly stopped thinking about what was right and wrong, and gave her over to her normally-repressed primal, hedonistic side. The kinky side where the forbidden nasty fantasies lived.

Sylvia recognized Holly's reactions, and she knew that she had her. As she pressed her lips against Holly's once again, finding them much more receptive, now, she dropped her hand from her nipple to her bare crotch.

In her quickly building state of arousal, Holly didn't even think about closing her legs or pulling away. Instead, as she felt her tormentor's tongue push into her mouth, she spread her legs apart, receptively, without even thinking about it.

Sylvia slid her finger through Holly's pussy-lips. There was just a bit of early wetness deep in the soft folds, and she crooked her finger and pushed it up into her cunt-hole, cupping the rest of her pussy with her palm.

Holly let out a whining moan, directly into Sylvia's mouth, and then reached both of her hands up, held Sylvia's head, and raised the temperature of their kiss, with sucking, biting, and tongue dancing.

Sylvia was thrilled—if a bit surprised—at how quickly she had managed to "turn" Holly. She guessed that there must have been some long-smoldering curiosity about sex with another woman hidden away. Maybe also a longing to be dominated.

As they kissed, Sylvia slid her finger in and out of Holly's cunt, quickly building its wetness. When she was satisfied that her finger was sufficiently soaked, she raised it up, pulled her lips away from Holly's and pushed the drenched digit into her mouth.

"Suck it!" Sylvia told her. "Suck your pussy juice off my finger!"

Holly eagerly sucked and swirled her tongue over the finger as if it were a miniature cock.

"You like the taste of your pussy-juice?" Sylvia asked her.

Holly replied with a muffled, "Mmm!" with her mouth still locked around the digit.

"Then I think it's time you tried mine!" Sylvia said.

Sylvia took Holly's hand and pushed it up under her short skirt. "Finger-fuck my pussy!" Sylvia told her. "Stick your finger up my cunt and get it nice and wet!"

As Holly began jabbing her finger in and out of Sylvia's drenched pussy, Sylvia went back to kissing her and pulling on her nipples.

Separating her lips just enough to talk, Sylvia said, "Have you ever had your hand in another woman's pussy before?"

"Uh, uh!" Holly replied on a deep exhaled breath and with a slight shake of her head.

"Then I'm going to guess that you've never had a cunt in your mouth, either," Sylvia added.

Holly repeated her negative, "Uh, uh," but the increased force with which Holly began rubbing her pussy, and the fact that she reengaged their kiss and was sucking on her lips told Sylvia far more than those couple of uttered syllables.

After a light bite on Holly's tongue, Sylvia separated again, and went on, "But you've thought about it, haven't you? You've wondered what it would be like to press your mouth against a wet pussy and kiss those soft lips. You've wonder what another woman would taste like. You've wondered what it would feel like to push your tongue up a tight little cunt-hole and fuck it until it poured its hot pussy-juice into your mouth." With a sharp pull on both of Holly's nipples, she demanded, "Haven't you?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Holly moaned as she jammed her finger as deep up Sylvia's cunt as she could get it while forcibly gripping her pussy-mound with the rest of her hand.

Sylvia let go of Holly's nipples and reached one hand down to grab Holly's wrist while grabbing a handful of her hair at the back of her head with the other. She pulled Holly's wet hand from between her legs, and forced it up to her mouth.

"Suck it!" Sylvia demanded. "Suck my cunt-juice off your hand! Get a tease of what my pussy is going to taste like when I push your pretty face into it!"

Holly moaned as she eagerly lapped and sucked at her own hand.

Sylvia then turned to Ted, who was standing there watching his naked wife being "tormented" but obviously loving it. His erection made a pronounced bulge in his pants.

"Don't enjoy this too much, Ted," she said. "Your turn's coming. But for now, get over here and take off my skirt and blouse!" As he stepped closer, she added, "But don't you dare touch my privates!"

He went behind her and unfastened the button at the waist of the leather skirt, then pushed down the zipper. He took the loose ends and pulled them apart, peeling the skirt away from Sylvia's hips while pushing it down.

Sylvia wore no panties, so her naked ass was framed marvelously between her black-lace garter and the dark stockings that it held up. For a mature woman, Sylvia had a surprisingly tight ass, and as he took the skirt to the floor for her to step out of, it was right in Ted's face. As he stood back up, he was sorely temped to grab the smooth naked globes with both hands. He wisely held himself in check and directed his hands to the buttons on Sylvia's blouse.

He deftly manipulated each button out through its hole, being careful not to brush against the mostly-naked tits being supported by a black-lace shelf bra that matched Sylvia's garter.

When he had the few buttons undone, leaving the blouse hanging open, he stepped back behind her and delicately lifted it off her shoulders. When she slipped her arms from the sleeves, she told him, "Now, fold them nice and neat!"

As Ted folded, Sylvia pulled Holly's head downward, and directed her mouth to one of her fat, dark nipples. "Kiss it, Holly!" she said. "Kiss my tit! Lap it! Suck on it! Make love to it with your pretty mouth!"

Done folding, Ted went back to a position where he could enjoy the unbelievable scene of his naked wife being forced to suck on the big, protruding nipples of another sexy, semi-naked woman.

He reached his hand down and rubbed the bulge that his rock-hard dick was producing in his pants.

He had barely gotten one up-down rub completed when Sylvia reached out and slapped his hand away.

"This isn't for your entertainment!" she snapped at him. "But obviously, you need something to keep your hands busy." She pointed to her husband, who was leaning against the edge of the desk and thoroughly enjoying the show, and said, "Take his dick out of his pants!"

Ted looked at the tent that his boss's erection was making in his pants. The man was obviously well-endowed, and probably not wearing any underwear.

When Ted hesitated to do as he was told, Sylvia spun Holly around, pushed her over the desk, bent at the waist, and brought her hand down hard on her naked ass.

Holly yelped and reflexively pulled up her leg.

As a red handprint quickly materialized on Holly's white ass-cheek, Sylvia said to Ted, "Don't make me punish your pretty wife by going back on our deal!" With that, she landed another hard smack on Holly's other cheek.

Holly yelped, again, and then growled to Ted, "Do what she fucking says, asshole!"

"Okay! Okay!" he said. He reached over and pulled Ian's fly down. He had hoped that the erect dick would pop free itself, but it stayed trapped in the tent of his boss's pant leg.

As he reached his hand inside Ian's fly to extricate his boner, Sylvia told him, "You be careful with that! Don't go dragging it across his zipper!"

With one hand on the stiff cock—slimy with pre-cum—and the other pulling on the fly, Ted finally managed to get Ian's dick out into the open.

His distasteful task completed, Ted began to step back, wondering where he could wipe off the pre-cum that coated his fingers and palm.

But he had barely moved when Ian said, "I think I'd like my balls out, too."

Holding his boss's stiff cock up, Ted reached back into the open fly, and gently maneuvered Ian's big, shaven ball-sack out through the opening.

Sylvia looked at the fat erection and the balls that she knew so well, jutting out of her husband's fly, and said to him, "Is that better, darling?"

"Oh, much more comfortable!" he replied. "Thank you, my dear."

Sylvia noticed Ted's eyes fall on a box of tissues, but before he could even reach for one, she said, "You don't need those; you can just lick your hand clean!"

Again, he hesitated, but when Sylvia raised her hand above his wife's ass, he put his fingers in his mouth.

"That's better," Sylvia said as she lowered her hand and then gently rubbed the swollen hand print on Holly's ass.

She then used both hands to caress Holly's naked ass, dragging her fingernails across the tender welts, inducing just enough pain that Holly wiggled her ass in its paradoxical pleasure.

Sylvia then moved one hand down Holly's ass-crack, and as she approached her pussy, Holly willingly spread her legs.

Sylvia drew her finger through Holly's pussy-lips—now quite wet—and then pushed her index finger up her cunt-hole.

Holly, lying across the desk face down, let out a low moan as the finger entered cunt and then wiggled around.

As Sylvia added a second finger into Holly's drenched pussy and twisted her hand around, grinding her knuckles against the soft pussy-lips, she said to Ian, "Oh, darling, you are going to love fucking this hot little cunt-hole! She's so tight and so wet!"

"I'm sure that I will, my dear," he replied. "But after you, I insist. You know how I love to watch you get your lovely pussy eaten by another woman."

"You're such a gentleman!" Sylvia said. "I love you!"

Sylvia then withdrew her soaked fingers from Holly's pussy, and slid them up her ass-crack. She pressed her slick fingers against Holly's constricted little rosebud, and rubbed them around. She forced the tight pucker to expand slightly, but she didn't force her fingers inside.

Holly's ass clenched momentarily, but then relaxed, accepting the inevitable.

But Sylvia gave one more little tickle, and withdrew her hand. With a light slap on one of the still pink hand prints, she said, "Maybe later."

Sylvia then took Holly's hair again, and lifted her from the desk. She kissed her hard—and Holly eagerly kissed her back. When Sylvia pulled Holly's head back, ending the steaming kiss, she said, "So, are you ready to taste your first pussy?"

"Oh, yes!" Holly answered in a near-moan.

"Then tell me about it," Sylvia said. "Tell me what you're going to do to my pussy."

With Sylvia's hand entwined in her hair—exerting just a bit of arousing pain—and holding their faces just inches apart, Holly answered, "I want to kiss your wet pussy lips! I want to see what a woman's cunt tastes like! What it feels like against my mouth, my tongue, even my face! I want to shove my tongue up your loving little cunt-hole and wiggle it around and feel its silky smoothness! I want to make your pussy cum and wash my face with your hot cunt-juice while I try to drink every drop!"

Sylvia smiled, and then said, "Oh, I hope you can't pay back your little loan for a year!" She then tugged her hair, and drove her to her knees.

Sylvia scooched her naked ass onto the desk and spread her legs wide. With one hand still tangled in Holly's hair, she leaned back on one elbow so as to rotate her hips, and pulled the other woman's face into her sopping wet crotch.

Using Holly's hair as a handle she rubbed her face all over her pussy getting her lips, nose, chin and cheeks glistening with her pussy-juice. She forced her nose deep between her splayed cunt-lips, and then dragged it from her clit to her puckered little asshole.

She then pulled her face into position, and said, "Now, open that pretty mouth and eat my cunt!"

Holly willingly did as she was commanded, opening as wide as she could to engulf as much of Sylvia's musky pussy as possible. She sucked hard, and pushed her tongue as deep into the velvety opening as she could get it. She then began nodding her head up and down, lapping, sucking, and tongue-fucking Sylvia's cunt all at the same time.

"Oh, yes!" Sylvia moaned happily. "You learn quickly!"

Next to her on the desk, Ian moaned, and Sylvia looked over to see his stiff cock sticking out through his fly along with his fat balls. A thick drool of pre-cum run was running down its length.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,360 Followers