Holly-Cam Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the show, my darling?" Sylvia asked.

"Oh, Lord, yes!" Ian answered.

"Perhaps you'd enjoy it even more if your poor boner was being stroked," his wife suggested.

"Oh, that would be wonderful!" Ian replied.

Sylvia looked at Ted, and said, "Come over here and stroke my husband's cock!"

He hesitated for a second, and Sylvia clenched her fist in Holly's hair, pulling it, and eliciting a momentary whine from the mouth locked onto her pussy.

Ted stepped over, extended his hand, and wrapped his finger and thumb around his boss's fat erection. They just barely touched together. He then began to slide the encircling loop up and down the slimy shaft.

"Oh, you can do better than that!" Sylvia chided him. "I want to see you stroke his cock like you stroke your own. Pretend that you're jerking off your own little pee-pee. Pretend that your lovely wife eating my cunt is the porn you look at on your computer, and stroke my hubby's boner like it's your own."

Staring at his wife with her face pressed into a soaking-wet pussy, Ted wrapped the rest of his fingers around his boss's cock. He slid his fist up to the big head, rolled his palm over the drooling knob, and then began to give the thick shaft a slippery hand-job.

As told—but also vicariously—he began jerking off Ian's cock like he wanted to be jerking his own. As he pounded his boss's cock, producing ever more pre-cum, his own dick-juice dribbled from his confined dick, enlarging the already-big wet-spot in his pants.

"That's better!" Sylvia said with a big satisfied smile. "But slow down. We don't want Ian to cum too quickly. He hasn't gotten to fuck your pretty wife's pussy, yet." She then added, "To say nothing of her tight little asshole."

Ted slowed down to easy, methodical strokes on his boss's slick cock, spending a lot of time with his fist tightly gripped around its base, the way that he liked to control his own building orgasms.

Ian hummed his approval as he leaned back, watching Holly eating his wife's cunt as Ted stroked his sloppy cock.

Sylvia had gone from her tight grip in Holly's hair to contentedly massaging her head as the other woman willingly serviced her pussy.

Sylvia looked up at Ted who was obviously mesmerized by his wife eating pussy as he absently pulled on her husband's fat cock.

"You'd probably like to try that, wouldn't you?" Sylvia asked him.

"Actually, yes, I would!" Ted answered immediately.

"Well, go ahead," she replied, "Give Ian's cock a nice big suck!"

"What?" Ted blurted. "No! That's not ..."

"Did you think I meant try eating my pussy?" Sylvia said with a mocking laugh. "Oh, no! I meant to try bisexuality ... like your pretty wife has!"

"I'll just watch," Ted replied.

Sylvia laughed. "I don't think so," she said. She gently lifted Holly's face from her pussy, and asked her, "What do you think? Should the cocksucker who got you into this mess suck cock as part of his penance?"

Holly turned to look up at her husband, and answered definitively, "Yes!"

Sylvia smiled, and said, "Well, tell him. Tell him what you think he should do to help make up for what he's gotten you into."

"Suck it, Ted!" she commanded. "Put your mouth over that fat, drooling cock-head and suck on it! Suck on it while you jerk him off! I want to see him blow his load of hot fucking cum all over your stupid face!"

Ted blinked a couple of times, a bit surprised at his wife's vehemence, but also at her filthy language. She rarely talked dirty during their love-making.

"Do it, Ted!" Holly commanded him. "Take that fat cock in your mouth and suck him off!"

Again, Sylvia smiled. This time at the passion with which Holly was willing to degrade her husband.

Ted turned from his wife's cold stare, and looked at the shiny, slimy cock that he held in his hand.

"But first," Sylvia said, "I think Ted needs to take off his clothes so we can all see what kind of reaction he gets to sucking his first cock."

As Ted started to unbutton his shirt, Sylvia added, "And don't you dare touch your pee-pee while you're getting undressed!"

When he was naked, and with his erection standing straight out, Sylvia said, "Well, it looks like you're all excited to see what a fat cock tastes like, aren't you? Have you fantasized about this before? Have you wondered what another guy's dick would taste like? What its big spongy head would feel like in your mouth? Have you wondered if other cum tastes like yours?" She then added, "Tell us the truth, now, Ted."

"I ... I guess I might have ... thought about it," he answered timidly.

"Well, this is your lucky day then, isn't it, because now you get to try it for real!" Sylvia said in a mocking tone. "Go on; don't be shy! Give your boss a nice sloppy blowjob!"

Ted stepped back closer to Ian, and with both wives watching him, he took hold of his boss's cock, still jutting out of his fly along with his balls. He bent over, and got his face within a few inches of the fat, shiny knob, and then just stared at it.

"Do it, Ted!" his own wife commanded him, again. "Pull on his cock and get a good blob of dick-juice to ooze out of his pee-hole and then lap it up! Come on! Do it! I ate a pussy; you can suck a cock!"

Ted pumped the other man's cock in his hand a couple of times, finally pulling upward and milking a long drool of pre-cum from its tip. As the glistening bead of liquid was about to drip off Ian's cock-head, Ted leaned in, extended his tongue, and lapped it up, dragging his tongue along the cleft below his boss's fire-helmet and up over the tip.

"Kiss it!" Holly demanded. "Kiss his fat dick-head! Kiss it then open up and take it in your mouth!"

Ted did as he was told, pressing his lips against the slick knob in a sucking kiss. As he sucked, he leaned down farther, allowing the squishy globe of flesh to part his lips and enter his mouth. When his lips constricted around the pronounced ridge he stopped, and with his mouth full of his boss's cock-head, he began to swirl his tongue over its smooth surface.

Ian let out a satisfied, "Ahh!" at Ted's lip-locked tongue-washing, and then said to Sylvia, "This guy learns quickly!"

"That's probably because he's dreamt about sucking a fat cock so many times while he was jerking off." Sylvia replied. Then to Ted she added, "Isn't that right, Ted?"

"Mmm," he answered around his boss's dick-head.

"What do you think of that?" Sylvia asked Holly. "How do you feel about seeing your man with a stiff cock in his mouth?"

"I ... I think it's kind of hot, actually," Holly answered.

"Did you hear that, Ted?" Sylvia said. "How lucky for you! Your lovely wife thinks it's hot that you're a cocksucker! So, why don't you see if you can really turn her on by giving my hubby the best blowjob you've ever dreamt about giving?"

"Do it, Ted!" Holly agreed. Her tone was more of encouragement, this time, rather than an angry demand. "Suck his fat cock and jerk him off! Make him blow his load right in your mouth!"

Ted leaned down, taking as much of his boss's dick in his mouth as would fit, and allowed his fist to slide down its slippery length at the same time. When the big spongy head caused a gag-flinch, he reversed, and slid his mouth and fist back up the stiff shaft until his lips were once again pressed against the knob in a kiss. He then went back down and began repeating the blowjob/jerk-off routine, increasing his speed with each cycle.

"Oh, fuck!" Holly uttered at the sight of her husband bobbing his head and fist up and down, giving their boss a blowjob and hand-job at the same time.

Ian let out a contented, "Oh, yeah! That's nice!" But after a short while, he took Ted's head between his hands, and after forcing a couple of deeper-than-normal plunges down his cock—causing Ted to convulse slightly—he pulled the sucking mouth from his dick.

"As much as I want to see you swallow my cum," he said to Ted, "I want to fuck that pretty wife of yours even more!"

"No reason you can't have both, my darling," Sylvia said. "Why not blow your seed deep into her cunt and then let her hubby clean up your cream-pie?"

"Marvelous idea!" Ian said as he stood up from the desk, his cock and balls still sticking out through his fly.

"Undress him!" Sylvia told Ted.

Half a minute later Ian was naked, and his wife asked, "Do you want to fuck her from the front or from the back?"

"Oh, from the rear," Ian replied as he took Ted's hand and placed it on his cock. While Ted—without the need to be told—gently stoked his boss's boner, Ian went on, "I think I'm going to want to try her tight little asshole, and that'll be easier when she's bent over the desk."

Sylvia slid her wet ass off the desk, stood up, and pulled Holly to her feet. As she pushed her toward the desk and bent her over at the waist, she said, "Do you ever let Ted stick his pee-pee in your bum?"

"Some ... sometimes," Holly replied reluctantly. Not so much because she was embarrassed by admitting to having anal sex, but because she knew why Sylvia was asking.

"Oh, that's too bad," Sylvia said. "Ian so likes a virgin. But no matter; when you feel my husband's cock stretching your tight little pucker, I'm sure you'll forget all about Ted's little pee-pee."

Holly looked over her shoulder at the two naked men standing there. Her husband's dick was not small, despite Sylvia's repeated demeaning reference to it as his "pee-pee." But Ian's was definitely larger. Even with her husband's hand wrapped around it and sliding up and back, it was obvious that it was both fatter and longer.

The rare times that she and Ted did have anal sex, she felt that her sphincter was being stretched to its absolute limit. With her eyes fixated on Ian's bulbous dick-head, she didn't believe that she actually could take his fat cock up her ass. Something in her sexually-charged body seemed to want to try, however, because the thought was causing her pussy to tingle and to drool even more wetness, adding to what eating Sylvia's cunt had already produced.

Sylvia pushed Holly onto the desk, mashing her naked tits against the polished wood. She then went into a crouch behind her, and pulled the beautifully-rounded cheeks of her ass apart.

"My, my!" Sylvia said as she blew on Holly's drenched crack. "Look at how wet you are! All the way from your pretty pussy to your tiny little asshole! Eating pussy really turns you on, doesn't it?"

"Mmm!" Holly replied, actually enjoying the pull on her ass-cheeks and the cooling tingle that Sylvia's breath caused. Even the lewd, forced-exposure of her most private parts was strangely arousing, to say nothing of the anticipation of what was coming next.

Sylvia slapped Holly's ass on one of the still-pink spots, and said, "Don't mumble! Answer me with your words!"

Holly yelped and jumped, but as the sting burrowed its short path to her enflamed pussy, causing it to drool still more, she moaned, and then said, "Yes! Eating your sweet pussy turned me on! Sticking my tongue up your hot, wet cunt-hole made my own pussy wet! Yes, damn it, I like eating pussy!"

Sylvia smiled and blew another long breath over Holly's wetness. "I like eating pussy, too," she said. "And someday soon, I'm sure we're going to get to that. But I know how much my hubby likes to be the first one into a new cunt, so I'll content myself with watching him fuck you, this time."

With that, Ian nudged Ted toward his wife, and he knew what he was supposed to do. They stepped up behind Holly, and with his hand wrapped tightly around his boss's dick Ted guided its fat head to her pussy.

"Rub it up and down through your darling wife's pussy-lips!" Sylvia told Ted. "Get both of them nice and wet with each other's juices!"

Ian leaned in and Ted rubbed his big cock-head back and forth between Holly's drenched lips. Holly let out a soft, low moan.

"Drag it up and rub her tiny little asshole, Ted!" Sylvia commanded. "That's going to need plenty of lubrication!"

Ted pulled up on the stiff cock, making its fat head spread his wife's pussy-lips as it moved upward. As it dipped momentarily into the entrance to her cunt-hole, Holly let out another moan. But Ian pulled his hips back, making sure she got no more than a tease.

Ted continued the upward travel of his boss's dick until its big spongy head, now slick with both its own pre-cum and his wife's pussy-juice, was atop Holly's wrinkled rosebud.

As Sylvia held Holly's ass-cheeks pulled apart, Ted pressed down and smeared the wetness all over the little pucker.

Holly sucked in her breath, and let out yet another moan.

Smiling, Sylvia looked up at her husband, and said, "Are you ready, my darling? Are you ready to have Ted stick your hard cock up his pretty wife's cunt? Are you ready to fuck a little bit of the interest off their so-called loan?"

"Oh, yes!" Ian answered. "It's time to fuck this thieving little cunt-hole!"

"Put it in, Ted!" Sylvia commanded. "Stick his big cock-head in your wife's pussy! But don't let go of his dick! I want you to hold your fist up against her pussy-lips. I want you to feel how fat his cock is as it stretches out her cunt!"

Ian pushed forward, and as his big knob spread her pussy-lips and entered her cunt-hole, Holly drew in a long breath, which she exhaled as a deep groan.

With his cock-head embedded tightly in the entrance to Holly's cunt, Ian stopped pushing any farther, and Sylvia instructed Ted, "Jerk him off! Beat your hand up and down his dick and slap your fist up against your wife's stretched pussy lips!"

Ted did as he was told, but made only gentle contact with Holly's pussy, understanding how sensitive that area could be.

"Harder!" Sylvia commanded him. "It won't break! Slap your wife's wet pussy so I can hear it!"

He began beating Ian's cock and his wife's pussy harder and faster, and was surprised at the moans that came from Holly's throat, and the pussy-juice that flowed from her cunt, making the slapping noises even more pronounced.

"You like that, Holly" Sylvia asked. "Do you like your obedient hubby slapping your stretched pussy-lips around Ian's fat cock-head?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Holly moaned with her head lying on the desk and her eyes closed. "Let him make me cum! I'm so close! Please!"

But instead, Sylvia reached over and pushed Ted's hand away. "Fuck her!" she told her husband. "Shove your fat cock up that thieving cunt-hole until your balls slap her ass!"

Ian leaned forward, and in one hard push, and buried the entire length of his cock up Holly's cunt.

Holly's head came up off the desk, her eyes sprung wide open, and she bellowed, "Oh, fuck!"

Ian then began to fuck her, alternating fast short strokes with long deep thrusts.

Sylvia reach over and took a handful of Holly's hair, pulling her head up and back. With her eyes screwed tightly shut and her mouth hanging open guttural moans escaped her throat as Ian pounded his dick into her.

Half a minute later Holly's moans turned to a high-pitched whine as her cunt constricted around the fat cock that stretched it open, and her hot pussy-juice began to pump out of the tight joint.

Ian continued to fuck the gushing cunt, but when Sylvia sensed that Holly was nearing the end of her long orgasm, she pushed her husband back, extricating his still-hard boner from her drenched pussy.

She let Holly flop her head back down on the desk and catch her breath, and then she turned to Ted.

His cock was stiff and standing straight out, drooling pre-cum.

"You liked that, didn't you, Ted?" Sylvia asked him. "You liked watching your pretty wife get her cunt fucked by a big cock!"

"I, um ... she ... she seemed to like it," he stammered.

"I'm sure she did, after putting up with your pee-pee for years," Sylvia replied derisively. "But you know what really turns Ian on? What will get his fat cock to cum faster than anything? A nice tight asshole! A nice tight virgin asshole!"

The implications of that quickly sunk in, and Ted said, "Hey, no! I'm not into that!"

"Have you ever tried it?" Sylvia asked.

"No! Of course not!" Ted answered definitively.

"But you've fucked your wife up the ass, haven't you?" Sylvia pressed.

"I ... that ... that's different," Ted replied. "She's ... well, she's made for that."

"Oh really?" Sylvia said with a laugh. "Is that where you think babies come from?"

"No! It's just that ... well, you know that a woman is used to taking things in ... being stretched. They ... they like that."

"And how do you know you won't?" Sylvia replied. As she was speaking, Sylvia had helped Holly up into a sitting position on the desk, and as they looked at Ted, she said to her, "What do you think? Do you think that your hubby needs to see what we women like and have his virgin asshole stretched open by a fat cock?"

"Yes!" she replied without a second's hesitation.

"Or, you can always have your virginity taken in prison," Sylvia suggested.

Ted let out a resigned sigh, and mumbled, "Fine."

Sylvia helped Holly to her feet, and then pointed to the area of the desk where she had been laying. To Ted, she said, "You know the position."

He stretched his torso across the desk, leaving his naked ass sticking out, and his erection hanging down.

For a guy's ass, Ted's was well-rounded and firm. Although he had begun shaving his pubic hair and balls, he did not have a naturally hairy ass, so there was little more than peach-fuzz to detract from the smooth globes.

"Spread your cheeks!" Sylvia commanded.

Ted reached back and pulled his ass-cheeks apart, exposing his tightly puckered sphincter.

Sylvia then pushed Holly forward, and told her, "Get him wet! Get down there and stick your tongue up his ass!"

As Holly licked and tongue-fucked her husband's little butt-hole, Sylvia asked Holly, "Have you ever stuck your finger up his ass?"

Lifting her face from his spread crack, Holly answered, "Sometimes right when he's cumming he's asked me to do that."

"Well, why don't you use two fingers now?" Sylvia said. "Your virgin hubby is going to need all the stretching he can get to fit Ian's fat cock up that little hole."

Holly licked two of her fingers and as she pressed them against Ted's sphincter, Sylvia added, "But not too deep! Don't go tickling his prostate; he might like that too much."

Holly pushed her paired fingers into her husband's asshole, and even though he was pulling his ass-cheeks apart, she could feel him clenching his sphincter against the invasion.

When she got her fingers about half way in, knuckles-deep, she began to rotate her hand back and forth, and she felt him begin to relax.

Sylvia noticed the relaxation, too, and said, "Ah! You like that, Ted, don't you? You like having your little asshole stretched."

When he didn't answer right away, she slapped his ass hard on the underside below his own hand, and repeated forcefully, "Don't you?"

He jumped, and yelped, and as he rubbed the tender spot, he answered, "I, um ... yes; I ... guess I kind of do."

"You guess?" Sylvia repeated as she shoved his hand back to its cheek-spreading position. She opened a desk drawer and took out a bottle of lube. As she dribbled some of the cool liquid down his ass-crack, wetting his butt-hole and his wife's fingers, she said, "Well, let's see if three fingers makes you more sure."

Holly added a third finger, and felt him momentarily tighten up, but then quickly relax as she started turning her hand, rotating her knuckles just inside the puckered hole.

Sylvia had Ian step up beside Holly, and dribbled some lube down the length of his rock-hard dick. "Rub that in," she told Holly. Get his cock nice and slippery for your hubby's ass."