Holly-Cam Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the fingers of one hand stuffed up her husband's ass, she wrapped the fingers of the other around the fat cock next to her face, and slid her fist up and back, twisting and getting it fully coated with the lube.

"Now, guide him in!" Sylvia directed Holly. "Stick my hubby's fat cock-head up against Ted's virgin asshole and stuff it in!"

Holly removed her fingers and replaced them at the entrance to her husband's butt-hole with the big, glistening knob of Ian's dick. He leaned forward and she pressed down, but Ted had retightened his ass against the new, larger, invasion.

With Ian's big, squishy dick-head deformed against Ted's clenched sphincter, Sylvia gave his ass another hard slap, right on top of her previous hand print.

He yelped again, but this time when he jumped, he involuntarily relaxed his ass muscles for a second, and Ian's cock-head instantly popped into his asshole.

"Oh, fuck!" Ted groaned with his head lying on the desk.

As Ian stood still with his fat erection plugged into Ted's ass, Sylvia rubbed the tender spot on his cheek, and said, "Is that a good Oh, fuck or a bad Oh, fuck?" She lightly tapped the reddened spot, and added, "Tell us the truth, now, Ted."

Ted took a couple of deep breaths, getting his body to relax, and then answered, "It ... it does feel kind of good."

Holly was still on her knees with her hand wrapped around Ian's dick, staring at her husband's stretched asshole. The sight sent a tingle to her pussy as she recalled the pain/pleasure of that initial stretch.

Sylvia took Holly's wrist and removed her hand from her husband's slippery erection, and moved it to his naked ass. "Push it in!" she told her. "Push that fat cock up your hubby's tight, virgin asshole! Show him what we women like!"

Holly pushed Ian's ass and she watched, mesmerized, as the thickest part of her boss's cock stretched her husband's asshole from its starting point of a wrinkled brown pucker to a taut ring of pink flesh.

Ted had his fingers dug into his own ass-cheeks, trying to pull his butt-hole as wide as he could get it as he groaned, "Oh, shit!" with his face-cheek planted against the desk and his eyes screwed tightly closed.

The searing pain of his asshole being unnaturally expanded by Ian's thick cock was reaching intolerable when his big, spongy dick-head mashed against Ted's prostate. Ted opened his eyes wide, and let out a long "Oh, fuck!" as a bolt of lightning shot down the length of his own dick and produced a long drool of pre-cum.

Holly continued to push Ian's cock deeper into her husband's ass—forcing its length to slide across his prostate and making him repeat, "Oh, fuck!" over and over.

Sylvia reached under Ted and flicked his dangling boner with her finger. "Judging by your stiff, drooling pee-pee," she said, mockingly, "I'd have to guess that those are good Oh, fucks. Is that true? Do you like the feel of your boss's fat cock stretching your virgin asshole?"

"I do!" Ted moaned. "Fuck! It hurts and feels so good at the same time!"

"I'll bet you'd like to jerk off while my hubby fucks your ass, wouldn't you?" Sylvia asked.

"Oh, God, yes!" he answered and quickly moved his hand to get it to his aching dick.

But Sylvia intercepted his hand and put it back on his ass. "I didn't say that you could; just that you'd like to," she said. "You can jerk off for us after Ian fills your bowels with his cum."

With half of her husband's cock buried up Ted's ass, Sylvia added, "And if you'd like that to happen, you should probably tell him what you want."

Ted groaned again, and as he pulled on his ass-cheeks, he said, "Fuck me, Ian! Fuck me up the ass and blow your hot fucking cum deep in my guts!"

Holly continued pushing Ian's ass until his cock was balls deep up her husband's ass. She then let go and watched as their boss slowly pulled his dick out, reversing Ted's stretched asshole from being rolled inward to getting pulled out.

As Holly had taken Ted's cock up her ass before, she knew the burning pain that her husband was feeling, but she also knew the inexplicable pleasure that that pain produced. And she could tell it was the same for Ted by the continual drip, drip, drip of his pre-cum onto the floor beneath his rock-hard boner.

Ian pulled his cock all the way out of Ted's ass, eliciting a low moan from Ted. It was a contradictory combination of relief and disappointment.

Holly stared at her husband's asshole. Though it had shrunk back to a wrinkled ring, it was still slightly open; it looked as if she could stick her finger in it and hardly touch the sides. It also reminded her of a pair of lips, formed into an O, waiting for a kiss—or for a stiff cock to be pushed in.

Ian leaned forward, and although his squishy cock-head deformed against Ted's asshole again, the constricted circle of flesh expanded much more readily this time, and it swallowed the slippery knob with another, "Oh, fuck!" from Ted.

Still pulling his ass-cheeks apart, Ted savored the burn of the stretch, this time, and waited in anticipation for the glorious feeling of his boss's dick mashing into his prostate.

But Ian didn't push any deeper. Instead, he pulled back out and then pushed right back in, giving Ted's ass a repetitive tip-fuck.

As much as Ted wanted to feel Ian's cock all the way up his ass again, he moaned a pleasurable, "Oh, God!" at the repeated stretch-and-release of his sphincter.

After a dozen or more shallow pokes up Ted's ass, Ian finally leaned in and drove the length of his cock back into Ted's bowels.

"Oh, fuck!" Ted shouted as the paradoxical pleasure of his asshole being stretched open was added to by Ian's cock being forced over his prostate. Ted's aching dick drooled still more pre-cum, and he wondered how far he was from one of his hands-free orgasms.

As Ian began fucking the ass that tightly gripped his dick, Sylvia encouraged him, "Oh, yes, my darling! Fuck him! Fuck his tight ass and fill his guts with your hot cum! Make him pay through the ass for trying to steal from us!"

But Ian suddenly pulled his cock from Ted's ass, and said, "I've got a different idea!"

He put his hand on top of Holly's head, keeping her on her knees, and told her, "You stay right there!" He then took a handful of Ted's hair, and lifted him off the desk to a standing position.

He pulled him close and moved so that both of their stiff dicks were side by side and right in Holly's face.

"Jerk us off!" he told Ted. "Jerk us off and paint your wife's face with our cum!"

Ted wrapped his right hand around his boss's lube-slick cock, and his left around his own, wiping a palm-full of his copious pre-cum along its length for natural lubricant. He then began to jerk off both cocks at the same time.

Ted had often used his left hand to stroke his dick while navigating through Internet porn with his right, but he had never tried to get himself off all the way as a southpaw. It had an odd, foreign feel to it. But not as odd or foreign as beating another man's cock to get him to cum.

As Ted got into a two-handed jerk-off rhythm on the pair of cocks in his wife's face, Holly opened her mouth. But Sylvia reached under her chin and closed it, saying, "This is going to be a sloppy, nasty facial!"

As Ted beat on his boss's cock Ian began making little "Mmm" noises. As the quickness and the intensity of those "Mmm's" increased, Ted knew that his boss was nearing his orgasm, and he beat ever faster on both dicks.

Suddenly, Ted felt Ian's cock throb, and with a growling grunt a thick rope of white jism shot from his pee-hole, hit Holly in the forehead, and then painted a trail over one eye and onto her cheek.

The pulsing of his boss's cock in his hand, and watching his wife get her face squirted by his thick cum pulled Ted's trigger, and his own cock erupted, too, adding a shot of jism square on Holly's nose and down across her closed lips.

Ted continued hammering on both cocks, trying his best to keep them aimed at his wife's face. With the long, varied, and multiple build-ups, both men had huge stores of cum to unload, and by the time they were both spent, there was not a single square inch of Holly's face that was not running with ropes and drools of warm jism.

As Ian staggered back to rest against the desk, and Ted stood there on slightly wobbly legs, Sylvia pulled Holly to her feet by her hair, and shoved her toward her husband.

"Clean her up!" she told Ted. "Lap and suck all that cum off her face and share it with her!"

Holly took hold of her husband's head and pulled him into a hot, semen-flavored kiss. She then began directing his mouth to various spots on her face for him to lap up the thick mess, and then returned him to her own mouth so they could swap the collected jism back and forth before swallowing.

When Sylvia was satisfied that Holly was clean enough, she pushed the two apart, and told them, "Get dressed!" As they picked up their clothes, she added, "But don't put on your underpants. And that's the way you're both to show up to work from now on, in case Ian or I might want a quickie."

When they were dressed, Ian said, "Sylvia and I are having a dinner party next Saturday night. You two will be there to service our guests. We will send over the uniforms that you are to wear. Arrive wearing only them and nothing else."

With a satisfied smile, Sylvia then said, "Now, get out!"

Ted and Holly left and pulled the office door closed behind them.

A few moments later, the door opened again and they came back in. "How was that?" Ted said. "Did that fulfill the expectations of your fantasy?"

"Oh, my God!" Ian replied as he clasped Ted's hand and then pulled him into a hug. "If there was an Oscar for best-actor in a porn fantasy, you two would be shoe-ins! That was fantastic! If I hadn't seen you at the club the other night with a dick in your mouth and one up your butt, I'd have easily believed you were homophobic! Bravo! Bravo!"

Sylvia embraced Holly and kissed her, and then did the same with Ted. "I agree!" she said. "Stellar performances!" To Ted, she said, "I'm sorry that you never got to actually fuck anyone, though."

"No problem," he said. "That was one of the best jerk-offs I can remember." He then smiled and winked at Holly, and added, "Besides, I think my darling wife will make up for it when we get back to our bungalow."

"Count on it!" she replied.

"So, would the two of you like a copy of the video of all of this when I get done editing it all together?" Ian asked.

"There's video?" Holly asked, looking around to room for a camera.

Ian pointed out half a dozen discreetly hidden mini-cams while explaining, "We didn't tell you beforehand because we didn't know if being recorded might make you self-conscious and less able to act naturally."

"Or to make you ham it up, too much," Sylvia added.

Ted and Holly looked at each other and smiled.

"Oh, we have no problem with being in front of a camera," Holly said.

Ted added, "And yes, we would definitely like a copy! We're beginning to build a bit of a collection."

***

On the way out of the building a short while later, Ted asked Ian, "So, was that bit about the dinner party for real?"

"Sadly, no," he answered. "It just popped into my head as you were about to leave."

"Pity," Ted said. "That would be an interesting fantasy to act out. I'd even change our flight back home for that."

Please take a second to vote and a few moments to leave a comment!

Love,

Casey