Holly has No Choice Pt. 01

Story Info
Holly is busted by the wife.
8.4k words
4.28
16.8k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly was just about to reach for her phone again to check her texts when she saw the cherries light up behind her. Looking down at her speedometer - 68 - she knew she was in trouble.

"Aw shit," she said.

When the State Trooper asked where she was headed, she got a lump in her throat.

"Just to Shullsburg to meet a friend," she said meekly, trying not to show any shakiness in her voice.

And while the trooper took her license and registration back to his squad car to write out the ticket, she turned everything over in her mind.

"I'm glad I didn't lie to Curt about where I was going," she said to herself. "Antiquing in Shullsburg... Almost didn't even tell him I was taking the day off from work... Not like he'd know."

Curt was Holly's husband and she was on her way to Shullsburg to meet a married man for a morning of frolicking in a motel room. Curt likely wouldn't know if she took the day off from work, but she gave him the antiquing trip to Shullsburg as a safety net. And with this speeding ticket, she was glad she did.

She checked her texts and sure enough, there it was.

"Room 6," it said. "Far-right side. This place still uses keys. Door is open. Just come in."

And from that, Holly felt a little jolt of adrenaline. The text was from Martin, a co-worker with whom she had started an affair a few months earlier. After their work-related emails ultimately drifted into flirting and then sex at an overnight conference in Milwaukee, Holly was in full-blown affair mode. Today was a birthday celebration (hers) and they decided to meet at a motel halfway in between her town and his, a 45-minute drive for Holly. They both figured it was far enough away that they wouldn't have to worry about bumping into anyone they knew.

She sent a message back that she'd be a few minutes late and explained the speeding stop. She expected a smart-ass reply but fifteen minute later, when the trooper gave her the $268 speeding ticket and told her to be careful, she still hadn't gotten anything back from him.

"No biggie," she thought. "Hope he didn't fall asleep." She chuckled and drove off, now just fifteen minutes away.

When Holly pulled into the small motel's parking lot, there were surprisingly about a dozen cars taking up all the available spots out front. After parking at the side of the motel near room six, she took a second to look around, just to make sure. "Can't be too careful," she thought.

She got to the door and gave a little knock as she turned the door handle and pushed the door open. She took one step inside and was a few words into her apology for being late and then she stopped.

There were two men in the room, neither of whom were Martin.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said, "this isn't the right—"

"You should check your phone," one of the men said, pointing at his own phone.

At that instant, her phone jangled and she didn't recognize the number.

"You can come in," said the same man, as he walked over and shut the door behind her.

Startled, she tapped her phone and gave a curious, "Hello?" into it.

"Good morning, Holly!" said a cheerful woman's voice. "You don't know me, well, at least we've never met." Holly's heart sank and she felt her face flush as she knew what was coming next. "I'm Sharon, Martin's wife. Martin won't be meeting you today, or any other day, for that matter."

"Ahh... OK," was all Holly could say. A big lump gathered in her throat.

"I'm sure your poor little heart must be racing right now, huh?" Sharon said in a voice dripping with sweetness. "Well, no matter there."

Holly noticed the other two men - both Black, both very tall and very fit - were busy checking their phones, seemingly oblivious to anything else going on in the room.

"I'd suspected for the longest time that Martin was up to something," Sharon continued, "and last night he left his phone unattended for a little too long; a dumb mistake for someone doing what he was doing. By the time he discovered I was reading his texts, I was well into where you two were planning the fun at the conference in Milwaukee last month."

Holly was at a loss for something to say.

"Are you still there?" Sharon said.

"Ahh, yes," Holly stammered out. "I'm here. I just..."

"Yeah, I can imagine the shock you must be feeling," Sharon said. "To say the least, it was an interesting and very long evening at our place last night. Ultimately, dear Martin gave up the chat account he used and the work emails you two exchanged. It's a wonder either of you got any work done these last few months. And, by the way, he knows of the affair you're having with Steve, yet another co-worker, and Korey has also been sharing the rather bold emails you've been sending him. Rather flirty emails. You really spread yourself around, sweety."

Holly let out a sigh and noticed the two men were now looking at her.

"You've no doubt seen the two men in the room," Sharon said. "They are Deion and Kevin. I'm an attorney - not sure if Martin told you that - and I met them when I got a very unfair underage drinking charge against them dropped a year ago. They also go to the same health club where I work out and we've gotten to be friends. They haven't had an easy life and I help them out with things like finding employment. They're only twenty and neither has much of a home life. And - oh, happy birthday by the way - since Martin can't attend your birthday celebration and didn't give you any notice, I've sent Deion and Kevin in his place. Say hi to them quick!"

"Um... hi," Holly said simply, giving a wave to them. They smiled in return.

"They know all of the details of your affair with Martin and they gladly agreed to take Martin's place," Sharon said, her voice still sugar sweet.

"Take Martin's place?" Holly said, her voice stronger now. "What do you mean by that?"

Well," Sharon said, "the whole point of meeting Martin today was to have sex, right? Don't tell me you were planning a day discussing incoming shipping containers."

Holly couldn't think of anything to say and only sighed in response.

"Look," Sharon said, "the jig is up, sweetheart. You've been found out. So let's cut the bs of you acting like you don't know what to say. OK? Now, one more time: You drove there today to have sex, did you not?"

Holly sighed again, defeated. "Yes. That was it."

"Well, OK then," Sharon said. "At least you won't leave without what you came for. And if you're thinking, 'To hell with it, no way,' then I've got an option B for you. Want to hear it?"

"Yeah, sure," Holly said, feeling a smidgen of hope. "What?"

Sharon continued, "I'm sure you remember the text you sent to Martin a couple of months ago where you said that if he got a call or text from your husband, Curt, that he was to know that you'd been busted. And you listed his number. Smart move there. So, if you decline option A, then my option B is giving your Curt everything I just learned. Your decision. Deion will let me know."

Again, nothing from Holly except a deep breath and exhale. "Not much of an option B." She was in shock at what was transpiring.

"Just so I don't make a really big wrong move," Sharon said, "should I be sending that text to your husband then or..."

Holly didn't say anything for a few seconds. She looked at Deion and Kevin again, took another deep breath and said, "No. No text to Curt is needed."

"Ah, very good," Sharon said. "Probably your best bet there. I mean, you came for sex anyway, right?"

What she wanted to say, "Fuck your threats," never came out. Instead, she managed, "Yes, that's right."

"Well, then I'm sure Deion and Kevin will not disappoint," Sharon said. "Oh, one more thing; I almost forgot. You and Martin talked about how fortunate it is that he's had a vasectomy, he shoots blanks, which works out great for you since you decided against birth control yourself - something about how none of the options worked for you - and how your husband stepped up and got a vasectomy, right? That's the best birth control by the way, isn't it? Well, at twenty years old, both Deion and Kevin are very virile. To my knowledge, they've not knocked up anyone yet but they are very much not shooting blanks. You have a great day, OK? And happy birthday!"

The line went dead and Holly let out a mumbled, "Fuck!"

Just then, the phone of one of the two men buzzed. "Hi, Sharon," the man wearing the nondescript grey t-shirt and navy blue Under Armour shorts said. He listened for a second, smiled and turned to the other man and gave a thumb's up. "Oh we will. Don't you worry about that. Yes... yes... Oh yes, she's in very good hands... What's that? Hahahaha! Absolutely. OK, bye."

He set his phone down and said, "Hi, Holly. I'm Deion. That's Kevin," he pointed to the man who shut the door after Holly entered the room. Kevin was wearing a black t-shirt with a Nike swoosh on the right shoulder and skin-tight athletic shorts. They both looked like they'd just come from the gym.

"Sharon told me to tell you that you're free to go if you want," Deion said. "You won't break our hearts if you leave. I totally get it. But if—"

"Doesn't sound like I have much of a choice," she interrupted.

"Well," he said, "you're the best judge of what your choices are. You'll be staying then?

Holly sighed again and just said, "Yes. I'll be staying." Just then, "Sweet Home Alabama" started up from the radio in the room next door. "Thin walls," she thought.

"No reason to delay then," Kevin said.

He walked to her, putting his right hand on her left shoulder to turn her toward him. He put his left hand on her right breast, over her shirt, and moved his mouth down to hers. Holly reflexively took a small step back. Squeezing her breast, he used his right hand to grab the hair from the back of her head and jerked her face to him. It was all done in one very fast, very slick movement that Holly had no chance to react to - she didn't even have a chance to say, "Ow!" from him jerking her head - and the kiss surprised her. His lips pressed against hers and his tongue forced its way past, into her mouth, meeting her reluctant tongue.

The kiss was brief. Kevin stepped back, nodded toward Deion on the other side of the bed and said, "Now show Deion how happy you are to see him. Go on."

Stunned at what happened, Holly rubbed a hand over her mouth and walked toward Deion. "Well?" he said.

Him being about eight inches taller than her, she turned her face up to him and put her hands up on his shoulders. He moved his head down and she kissed him in the same way Kevin kissed her. For her part, it was passionless and robotic. Just doing as she was told.

Deion's hands went to her ass, pulling her into his budding erection pressed up to her stomach.

Holly was celebrating her 33rd birthday, or at least she thought it would be a celebration. She wore a knee-length skirt and buttoned-down shirt, much the same that she'd have worn to work.

She was five years past her second child and her body was in great shape. All that remained was a slight paunch around her tummy and that was it. She worked out at the YMCA 4 days a week and it showed. She had no flab on her arms and her ass looked great. The body part that she didn't seem to have success keeping small was her chest. It was a 34DD and men noticed it. She had short, wavy brown hair, blue eyes and a gorgeous face that made her very attractive to men. Simply put, she was hot.

Deion also made the kiss brief. He nudged her back and said, "Strip for us. Get out of everything."

Holly set her jaw firmly, tried not to make a bitch face and stepped back. She knew she had no choice; she was at their mercy and hated it.

She stepped out of her shoes as she undid the buttons on her shirt. Their leering eyes were on her and she lowered her face from them. She tossed her shirt on the table next to the television and reached behind to unclasp her bra.

"Oh man," Kevin said. "Look at the pushup bra, Deion. Wait. Leave that on. Very nice. Get the skirt off though."

She reached behind to lower the zipper and slid the skirt down. She stepped out of it and set it next to her shirt.

"Purple," Deion said, referring to the thong Holly was wearing. "Matches the bra. I like it."

"Spin around for us," Kevin said with a twirl of his fingers. "Let's see the 360."

Being careful of the bitch face, she spun around slowly, seething.

"Look at that ass, Kev," Deion said. "Damn, that is nice. How old are you? It's your birthday today, yeah?"

"Uh, yes, today," Holly said. "I'm 33."

"Wow, girl," Kevin said. "That is nice. We are going to have some fun with that bod. I know exactly what I'm giving her for her birthday. Happy birthday to you." Both Kevin and Deion had a laugh. "You ever been with a Black man before?"

Holly shook her head. "No, I haven't." She felt nothing but shame standing there in front of them this way.

"You get two for your birthday, sweetheart," Deion said, walking to her from behind. "And you can thank Sharon." He stepped behind and wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her breasts. "These are a real nice handful. What are these? 36? C?"

"No," Holly said. "34. DD."

"Ooooooh my," Kevin said. "DD. Let her get out of that nice bra. C'mon, Holly. Show us that nice rack."

Deion stepped back and Holly sighed and reached behind to unclasp her bra. After a single wiggle, she separated it, slid it off both arms and set it next to her skirt and shirt.

Kevin stepped forward and put his hands to her breasts, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs. "Ohhhhh, look at these," he said. "Nipples all nice and hard. You see that, Deion?"

Holly stood there with her fists rolled into balls, looking to her right, avoiding their eyes.

Deion reached back around with his left hand and put her left nipple between two of his fingers, squeezing it lightly, causing Holly to flinch.

"Ow!" she said. "Please be nice."

"I doubt I'm the first one to squeeze those," Deion said. "Are you saying that Martin never squeezed those hard nipples?"

"Huh uh," she said, shaking her head. "Never did."

"What did you and Martin do?" asked Kevin. "How wild were you?"

"Just basic stuff," she said as Deion continued with his fingers. "Nothing I would call wild."

"Basic stuff," Deion said with a chuckle. "Sharon showed us the messages you two exchanged. I remember seeing 'maybe we can try backdoor in Shullsburg' in a text you sent him."

She paused a few seconds. "Yep, I remember that but it doesn't mean it was going to happen for sure."

Deion and Kevin looked at each other and chuckled. "You can count on it, sweetheart," Deion said as they both continued mauling her chest. "Definitely."

"This just keeps getting worse," she thought to herself. She couldn't believe how awful this day had turned out.

Kevin tilted his head down to tongue her right nipple, still squeezing it in his hand. His tongue circled the nipple and flicked it, the hardened tip of his tongue batting it back and forth. Deion grinded his crotch into her ass as he continued working her left breast, paying attention to the nipple. Holly could feel the hardness of his cock through the thin fabric of the shorts he was wearing. And after a few more seconds of his crotch against her, Holly's initial thought was, "Geezuz, that's big." It only added to the worry of her present circumstances.

"Damn," Deion said, "let's just fuck this bitch. I'm ready to go now." He pressed his crotch up against her more firmly, making Holly take a small step forward to balance herself.

"C'mon, man," Kevin said, looking up from the tonguing he was doing. "Sharon said to take our time and enjoy it. Be patient... Control yourself... Fucking animal," and he moved his face to Holly's as he rubbed his left-hand knuckles over her right nipple. He kissed her and said, "You didn't come here today for a quickie anyway, did you?" his face still right in front of hers. Deion had dropped his hand from her left breast and was now holding her at the waist as he intensified his grinding into her from behind. Holly had her arms up, bent at the elbows, her tense reaction to what they were doing.

Kevin then lowered his head to her throat and kissed her there. "You want to ride all the rides at the carnival, don't you?" he said with a husky voice. He slowly glided his tongue to the bottom of her throat, intermittently sucking gently and then moved back up to her chin. "Huh? Tell us what you want." He moved his right hand to her left breast and pushed them together, her nipples now just inches apart. He ran his tongue across each of them, moving his head from left to right, flicking his tongue up and down. He grabbed the hair at the back of Holly's head and jerked it - "Ow!" she cried out. "That hurts! Please don't!" - at the same time his left thumb and forefinger gave a pinch to her saliva-coated nipple. Reflexively, her right hand went to his forearm to push his hand off her breast but it did no good against his superior strength.

He kissed her again, more forceful, his tongue finding hers, surprising her, overwhelming her as she felt the force of both her hair being pulled and her nipple being pinched.

Kevin then released her hair and put his right hand back to her left breast, squeezing it, while Deion gyrated his crotch into her ass, his strong hands holding her firmly at the waist.

"Tell us what you want," Kevin said, looking at her.

"I... I don't know what to..." she stammered.

"Maybe just tell us what you think you're gonna get," Deion said. "I think what she wants is to get in her car and drive home, isn't that right?"

Holly didn't say anything in response. Her arms were now at her sides, fists clenched, her breasts in Kevin's hands, being squeezed, her nipples pinched, a purple thong her only piece of clothing.

"You feel what Deion's got for you there, don't you?" Kevin asked. "Reach back there and feel that. You feel what that is? Run your hand over that for a bit. You know how to do it."

She exhaled deeply and rolled her head to the right as she reached behind with her right hand and groped the front of Deion's Under Armour shorts.

"You know what they say about a Black man's cock, right?" Deion said as Holly's hand found his hard cock. "What do they say, Holly?"

Her hand remained over his cock, not moving it or squeezing it or anything. She didn't want to give him the satisfaction.

"A black cock is supposed to be bigger," she said.

Her first impression, even though she only felt it over his shorts, was that it really was big. Holly had been with half a dozen men in her life and all of them had pretty much the same cock - about five or six inches, nothing real thick. Just... average. But feeling Deion's, initially she thought she had felt something else, not his cock. "That can't be his cock," she thought. She had never thought of herself as a size queen. The size of a man's cock during sex had never been something she thought much about. And now this. She was nervous about what sex with something this big would be like. Another reason to despise the whole thing.

"And what about mine?" Deion said as Kevin alternately flicked his tongue and sucked on each of her nipples. "Bigger than Martin's cock?"

"I'd say so, yes," she said in what she knew was an immense understatement.

"You hear that, Kevin?" Deion said, smiling. "Mine's bigger than Martin's."

"You think she's gonna like it better than Martin's?" Kevin said, looking up. He ran his thumbs along her nipples as he looked at her. "What do you think, girlie? You gonna like that cock better than Martin's? Huh? Tell us what you think."

"I couldn't say," Holly said with a shrug of her shoulders. "It's possible, I guess."