Holly has No Choice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who said I'm gonna cum in that pussy"? Kevin said. He parted her knees and moved up so that his own knees, positioned on the bed wider than her hips, were just about even with her ass. "I can think of two or three places I'd like to cum on you, in you, whatever."

"Four," Deion said, still stroking his cock. "I can think of four interesting places."

Kevin was just about to lean forward to put his cock into Holly and then he paused and looked at Deion.

"Four..." he said in a low mumble. "Pussy... mouth... ass..."

"Her tits, Kev!" Deion said, laughing. "How can you forget those tits!"

Holly winced at their talk about where to cum but Kevin laughed along with him and said, "Oh yeah! Well, the great thing about twenty is that we can cum twice. Between the two of us, we can cover those four." He laughed again and then said, "Oh, speaking of her ass, do you have that stuff... lube?"

"Oh yes," Deion said. "It's there on the table," he pointed to the night table next to the bed.

Disgusted by the talk of fucking her ass, she set her jaw firmly and looked up at the ceiling.

"I don't think your pussy's going to need any lube, do you?" Kevin said to her as he held his cock at the base with his right hand and rested his left on her right knee. "Feel that... Plenty wet. Go ahead, feel it."

Without looking at him, she touched her right middle finger to her pussy lips, inserted it and rubbed up and down a couple of times.

"You need lube?" Kevin asked with a smile.

"It's wet," is all she said.

"Let's do this," Kevin said, getting up off the bed. He pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her legs were hanging over, him standing in between them. "This will be easier."

With nowhere to set her legs, Kevin took one in his left hand while Deion held the other. With his right hand, Kevin brought the head of his cock to her pussy and rubbed it up and down, getting it wet.

"There we go," he said. "Nice and wet... Damn..."

"Please... be gentle," she said, still not looking at him. "Don't hurt me. I've never had anything... like what you have."

"Here, you take it," Kevin said, grabbing her right wrist and moving her hand to his cock. "Rub it... get used to it. Don't take too long though... Damn, I'm about to pop." Deion laughed.

"Look at it," Deion said to Holly, gesturing at Kevin's cock. "See what that cock's doing to you." He moved around to the side of the bed and collected three of the fluffy pillows and put them under her head to prop her up. "That's better. You can see now?"

Holly nodded as she looked down at her hand rubbing his enormous cock head up and down against the slit of her pussy, her lips spread apart.

"There you go," Kevin said. "And hey - look at me - let's leave the cold dead-fish thing out of this, huh? Got it?"

"I didn't wake up today with this in mind!" she said, raising her voice and gesturing with her left hand.

"No, you didn't," Deion said. "You came her to fuck another woman's husband. Should we have Sharon send everything to your husband now? I bet he'll start calling you right away. You can listen to your phone buzz while we fuck you. How about it?"

"Your choice," Kevin chimed in. "You know how to keep your husband out of this, right? Right?"

"Yes!" she blurted out. "OK! OK! I get it."

"Now rub me against your pussy like you're about to get fucked with it," Kevin said. "Rock those hips. C'mon, show us. What was it we read that she said to Martin about how she likes it?"

"'Fast and hard,' is what she texted to Martin," Deion said, watching her rub Kevin's cock head against her wet pussy. "She said she likes to be fucked fast and hard."

"'Fast and hard,'" Kevin repeated. "Is that true? You like it fast and hard? Impressive."

"Yes," she said looking at his cock between her fingers rubbing the head along he pussy, "but you have to be gentle. Fast and hard is with something a lot... less big than you."

"You ready to fuck?" he asked, looking directly at her. He took his cock in his right hand and tapped it against her pussy, making a soft slapping sound.

She nodded and said, "Yes, but you must be very gentle. Please. Go slow." She was afraid of being split in half by his huge cock.

Kevin squeezed the tip of his cock, glistening with her wetness, and said, "Look, a little pre-cum. There's sperm in there, isn't there?" He looked at Deion. "Didn't Ms. Cavanaugh talk about that in biology in tenth grade, Deion?" They laughed.

"I think you're right," Deion said. "She might be pregnant already. You got yourself pregnant rubbing his cock into you! Kevin didn't do anything!" And he laughed again.

"Here, you want to get that pre-cum?" Kevin said, moving up to get his cock up to her face. Indeed, there was a drip of pre-cum hanging from the opening of his cock. "Stick out your tongue... There you go... Lick that off."

Holly swirled her tongue around the head to catch the drop - "Atta way... now suck it... there's more in there... get it all," Kevin said - and she obliged, wrapping her lips around the head and sucking it, her cheeks indenting with the effort. Her hands were on his thighs as he knelt on either side of her chest. "Mmmm, there you go... take more of it," he said, thrusting forward. Kevin watched her mouth make a big O again around his cock as it slid into her mouth. Her hands pressed on his thighs to no avail as he rocked back and forth, giving her mouth just a few inches. Holly was completely helpless like this as his cock filled her mouth; she could open it no wider around his massive cock.

She could feel it pulsating, rock hard, and she thought he might cum like this, which Holly felt would be a big relief, even if only temporary.

"OK, enough," he said, moving back to standing between her legs. He lifted her right thigh again, holding it out wide, Deion doing the same with her left. He repositioned the head of his cock to her pussy, the lips parted and ready. "Tell me what you want me to do with this cock."