Holly has No Choice Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're gonna find out," Kevin said, returning his tongue to her tits.

"I'm sure I will," she mumbled.

"What about what his tongue is doing to you?" Deion asked. "Is that working for you?" He gripped her right forearm, prodding it to rub up and down on his cock over his shorts. Holly complied by moving her hand up and down. "There you go," Deion said.

"Is it working for me?" Holly said. She was buying time. She didn't want to engage in their talk and she didn't want to admit, truth be told, Kevin's tongue was actually very good. Ever since her first sexual experience at age 15, she liked a man's tongue on her nipples. She enjoyed when a man lightly sucked them and when he flicked his tongue across them in a certain way. As much as she hated to agree, Kevin was doing both of those quite well. "I don't know," she said with another shrug.

"She doesn't know if your tongue is any good, Kev," Deion said. "Kinda seems like she's not really into this, doesn't it? Like she doesn't want to be here. Maybe we should tell Sharon to go with that option B. What do you think, Holly?"

"I don't think it's necessary to contact my husband," she said quickly, turning her head to the left.

"What did you come here to do?" Kevin asked. "Before you realized Martin wasn't coming."

"Um, I came to meet Martin," she said.

"And do what?" Kevin asked.

"Have sex," she said, closing her eyes. She felt hopelessly trapped.

"If he asked how you like his tongue on your tits, would you say 'I don't know'?" Kevin asked. He was perturbed. "Would Martin have to put your hand on his cock? If you're going to be a dead-fish cold bitch, then let's just have Sharon talk to your husband."

"Hell," Deion said, "we'll fuck you, dead-fish or not, and then tell Sharon to call your husband anyway. Should we do that?"

"Definitely not," she said, turning her head again slightly toward Deion. "I get your message."

"Do you?" Kevin said, returning his mouth to her tits, sucking the nipples with more intensity than before, and then flicking them.

"How's that work for you?" Deion said.

"I like it," she said. "Feels good." She loathed that his tongue felt fantastic.

"Only one way to know for sure," Deion said. He reached down to the front of her thong and slid his right hand inside. "Move your feet apart, sweetheart." His hand slid down over her pubes - "Nice and smooth... like that," he said - and slipped between her pussy lips. He rubbed his middle finger up and down twice and then bent the big knuckle to dart the finger inside her pussy. "Ohhhhhhhhh! Kev, she ain't just wet... she's very wet! She likey likey what you're doing, don't you, Holly?"

"Mmm hmmm," she said, trying to sound positive.

Deion brought his finger to her mouth and said, "Take a taste of that..." to which she paused, not relishing the idea of tasting her own juices. However, since she was honestly afraid of Sharon calling Curt, no matter what they did or didn't do, her motivation was to do as she was told.

With Kevin still working her nipples - cupping each of her breasts in his hands, gently sucking and then running the tip of his tongue over each nipple - without even realizing it, Holly put her right hand to the back of Kevin's head and stuck out her tongue as Deion brought his finger to it. "There you go," he said as her tongue touched his finger. He slid the finger past her tongue and into her mouth an inch or two. "Wrap those lips around it... Show us what you got... You'll be doing it for real in a minute."

Dread came to her as she thought of his cock in her mouth. Disgusted at the idea of her own juices in her mouth, she closed her lips over his finger and sucked it softly. She felt relief that there was no discernible taste. Deion slid the fingers from his left hand into her thong, just as he did a minute earlier and found the wetness between her legs swiftly. He used the wetness to slide over her clit. Holly's body gave a slight jump as the finger made circles on her clit and she gave an almost imperceptible noise in her throat. She also reached behind her and found Deion's cock with her left hand and rubbed it.

"There you go, girl," Deion said. "Now you've got it."

Holly hadn't even realized moving her hand until Deion said something. To her, it seemed like the natural thing to do to the person who was turning her on and she just did it without thought. She pressed her hand flat against his cock as well as she could in this awkward position and moved it up and down. At the same time, she moved her mouth back and forth over his middle finger. She found herself pressing Kevin's head to her chest, enjoying what his mouth was doing to her tits. She felt uneasy that her body was betraying her mind like this.

Kevin then pulled back and smiled. "I think we're ready to move on," he said. His hands were still on her chest, more excited, he was squeezing her tits with much more intensity and lightly pinching her wet nipples.

"What do you want?" Kevin asked her. Deion removed his finger from her mouth but kept the fingers from his left hand on her pussy, still circling her clit. "You want to keep showing us what your mouth can do or do you just want to fuck? Which one?"

"Well..." she stammered. "I... uh... I'm not sure..."

"Let's make it easy," Deion said, stepping around in front of her. "If you want to fuck, get that thong off, lie back on the bed and spread those legs. Otherwise, get on your knees and suck some cock. No more delay, don't stammer about it," his voice rising with intensity, "just do one or the other. Now."

Holly gave it two more seconds of thought and then got down to her knees. In those two seconds, what made up her mind was avoiding these men getting her pregnant.

"Alright," Deion said. "Let's do it. And no dead-fish cold bitch stuff. We read the texts between you and Martin going back and forth about how you enjoy sucking dick. You said you like to deepthroat. Is that right?"

She remembered again the consequence for being uncooperative. "Yes, it's true," she said, overwhelmed. "I do."

They both stepped up to her, their mid sections just inches from her face. Through their athletic shorts, especially Kevin's skin-tight fabric, she could clearly see the bulges. Kevin's cock was engorged and pushed to the left. She could make out the outline of the large vein and the cockhead. Holly thought to herself, "It's huge."

"Well," Kevin said. "These shorts ain't gonna fall down by themselves."

She reached out toward Kevin first, on her left, and hooked her thumbs inside the hem of his shorts and pulled down. His cock, now free, plopped out and hung down. It seemed to her that it went over halfway to his knees. Holly whispered an involuntary, "My god," as the shorts slid down. Kevin stepped out of them and kicked them aside.

"In case you're wondering," Kevin said proudly, "that will be eleven inches when you get it fully hard."

At the same time, Deion removed his own shorts, revealing his skin-tight Calvin Klein shorts and a cock in much the same condition as Kevin's. She removed his Calvin Kleins and his cock popped out pointing up at a 45-degree angle.

"I ain't got eleven inches," Deion said, "but it's still bigger than anything you've been fucking. And when I fuck you with this cock, you're gonna know you're getting fucked."

Holly also noticed that both men were cleanly shaven, something she really liked, although in this case, "liked" wasn't exactly what she was feeling.

There was a thump from next door and then a Genesis song whose title Holly couldn't remember started up.

Kevin took the base of his cock in his right hand and stepped closer to Holly. He guided her head to his cock and told her to open her mouth, which she did, her tongue stretched out over her bottom lip. He tapped the head of the enormous thing on her tongue and she gripped it with her right hand just below the head. She closed her lips around the head, sucking it.

"There you go," Kevin said. "That's a nice start."

Deion stepped up closer as well and she and gripped his cock in her right hand, her mouth still on Kevin. She noticed she could barely get her fingers all the way around Deion's cock. With Kevin's, she was unable to get her middle finger to touch her thumb.

What went through her mind is that it was ridiculous to expect her to be able to do anything with either of these, especially Kevin's cock. "I can't even get my hand around it!" she thought.

She jerked Kevin's cock with her mouth still sucking the head and then quickly turned to Deion. She turned her head to the side, still holding Kevin's cock in her left hand, and licked Deion's cock from the middle of the shaft to the tip. Then she closed her lips around the head, sucking it as she simultaneously swirled her tongue around the head.

"Oh damn, girl," Deion said. "Kev, this ain't her first time. We got us a real cocksucker here."

Holly hated being talked to like that but she was in no position to stop it. Her main idea was hoping she could get them off without getting fucked at all. What she could rely on was that she really was good at giving head. She knew it. She could deepthroat, she knew how to use her tongue and create just the amount of suction. She also knew how to treat a man's balls, as long as he was cleanly shaved.

However, what she had never experienced was anything close to the size of these cocks. Their lengths were daunting enough but their thickness, especially Kevin's, was beyond belief - the head of Kevin's cock felt like it filled her mouth. On top of that was doing both at the same time. She knew she didn't want to do this, but the real question was whether she could.

She jerked Kevin's cock as well as she could while bobbing her head back and forth over the first few inches of Deion's. She also knew she had to get it wet to facilitate sliding her hand over it. Once she got Deion's cock slick, she turned back to Kevin and licked from the base to the tip, making sure to look up at him, another thing she knew men liked. Once his cock was slick with her saliva, she held it straight up - amazed by the weight of it - and took his left nut between her lips, gently sucking on it. Holly knew that a man's balls were a sensitive area and she needed to be light with the touch.

She jerked both cocks while her mouth worked over Kevin. She moved to his right nut and licked it with the flat of her tongue. Then she tilted her head to the left so that she could look up at Kevin while alternating between sucking his balls and licking them. As she ran her tongue up the length of his cock again, she asked if he liked that.

"Damn, that's nice," Kevin said as he ran his right hand over her head. "You like sucking cock?"

Holly responded with a flat affirmative and moved her head back to Deion. She put the head in her mouth and slowly slid her mouth down about five inches, so it was entering her throat. Not gagging from the incredible thickness was on her mind. She then jerked the rest of the cock as she did her best to suck on what was in her mouth. That was about as far as she'd ever deepthroated a dick before, just into her throat, and to have what seemed like plenty left over made her anxious about it. She wasn't sure she could take any more of that cock.

Deion's hand immediately went firmly to the back of her head. "Oh fuck!" he said. "That's how you get a dick, girl!"

Fearing Deion was going to thrust his cock hard into her mouth, she instinctively took her left hand off Kevin's cock and pressed back against Deion's pelvic bone. Assured he wasn't going to thrust it into her, she pulled off and bobbed her head with just a few inches of his cock in her mouth, sucking it hard. She gripped Kevin's cock again and moved her mouth down on Deion, taking a little more than half of it, just into her throat, and bobbed her head back and forth, from the tip to the halfway point, repeatedly, while her hand jerked near the base of it. The head entering her throat seemed absurdly solid, all encompassing, something she hadn't experienced. Then she withdrew her mouth and tapped the head on her tongue a few times.

"You like that, Deion?" she said, looking up at him, trying to be a sexy as she could while hating it at the same time.

"Hell yes, I do!" he said. "Bury that cock."

"Not sure I can," she said while simultaneously jerking both men's huge cocks. "It's too big. I've never had anything that big before."

She turned to Kevin's cock and paused to look at it, wondering how to approach it. She approximated it as big as her forearm and could not imagine that in her pussy. Both the size and the possibility of getting pregnant made her decidedly against the idea. With either of them.

Holly decided to try his cock in her mouth. Just go for it and see what happens. His cock felt rock hard in her hand, harder than when it first popped out of his shorts.

She brought her mouth to it and wrapped her lips around the head. "Look up at me," Kevin said. "I want to see that pretty face while you take my cock... There you go."

Holly managed to tilt her head up and her mouth made a big O around the head of his cock. She took her right hand off Deion's cock and put it on Kevin's left hip to steady herself a bit. She slid her mouth down Kevin's cock, feeling how unbelievably hard it was and making sure to keep her teeth off it, unsure if she could. As best she could, she moved her tongue on the underside of the cock and slid her hand back and forth at the base.

"Mmmm, don't be shy," Kevin said and he put his hands on either side of her heard. "Take it."

Holly tensed up at his hands on her head, sensing what might be coming. He began rocking his hips back and forth, slowly, her mouth forced to accept his cock. She dropped her left hand off his cock and put it on his right hip, but both of her hands were no match for his strength. Kevin was able to fuck her mouth with his huge cock. He kept his movement slow and easy, knowing his size would be very difficult for her. But at the same time, Kevin was also very young and very sexually aroused. He loved his cock in something warm and wet and right now, as far as he was concerned, Holly's mouth was it.

Kevin increased the intensity of this movement, making her take more of his cock. It felt to Holly like her mouth had no give or take; his cock dominated her. When the head of his cock bumped into her throat, he held it there and she hit him with both hands and tried pulling her head off. Kevin let her off his cock and when she pulled back, she noticed that her saliva had covered maybe half of his cock.

She gave a quick cough, wiped her mouth and went immediately back to Deion's cock. However, Deion, seeing what Kevin had just done, seemed determined to get more from her. Holly took the base of his cock in her right hand and put her mouth to it.

"Take it all, bitch," Deion said, taking her head in his hands. "Quit messing around. Swallow it. All of it."

Holly shook her head away, getting her mouth off him and said, "There's no need to be mean. Be nice."

"Nice?" he said with a chuckle. He looked at Kevin. "She's on her knees with two dicks in front of her. What's nice. Tell me, Holly. What's nice here? How should we be nice?"

"Names," she said. "You don't have to call me names. And you don't have to grab my head like that. Please."

"Get back on my dick," Deion said. "Or Sharon can call your husband. Take your pick."

Holly wiped her mouth again and wrapped her lips around his cock, holding it in her right hand. Immediately, she started a rhythmic bobbing of her head back and forth, going down on his cock, then back to the head. She wasn't sure what would happen when the head penetrated her throat but she figured if it made her puke, then he would have to live with it.

When the head got to her throat, she held it there to gauge whether she would gag. She slid her mouth down a little more, feeling it go a little more into her throat. Then she pulled her lips back to the head and went right back down, slowing again as the head entered her throat. She shook her head a little back and forth to help ease her mouth downward and she felt her throat bulge but she kept going. Her lips hit the base of his cock and she held it there for good measure before pulling back off.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Deion said. "You swallowed it!"

Knowing he expected more, she regrouped and repeated the movement downward on his cock, expecting an urge to gag and not finding one, until she was fully down to the bottom of his cock again.

"Now fuck me with that mouth," Deion said. "Show me how that mouth can fuck a cock. C'mon!"

Holly dreaded the idea but she hoped she might be able to get him off this way. Slowly at first, she got down to the bottom again, no gagging, withdrew to the head of Deion's cock and went down again, burying it. As she got into a rhythm of this after four or five times, he started rocking his hips along with her motion, and her lips were easily going back and forth along the entire length of his huge black cock, all the way to the bottom. She could feel the pressure in her throat each time his cock was buried.

She pulled her mouth off him and said, "C'mon, cum for me. Show me what you got," looking up at him and jerking his cock with her right hand, gripping it tightly.

"Oh no," he said. "There's other things this cock is gonna do yet before I cum. Where does Martin cum when you're with him?"

She shrugged and said, "He cums when we're having sex, not during oral."

"How about I cum when I fuck you?" Deion asked.

"No!" she said immediately. "You can't. I know my body from when I was trying to have kids and right now, I'm in the middle of ovulating. That means I'll get pregnant for sure. And those morning after pills aren't an option for me. I'm not going into the details but I can't use those either. The risks of getting pregnant from you fucking me... I can't."

"Ah, so then you do want Sharon to tell your husband everything," Kevin said.

Holly turned to him and said, "No, I don't. But you have to understand about me getting pregnant. You can't."

"Well, that's quite a dilemma for you but it's time to fuck, sweetheart," Kevin said with a chuckle. "I know you're not going to do much else on me with your mouth and I'm dying for that bod."

"But you can't!" she said, exasperated. "Didn't you hear me?"

"Don't care," Kevin said and he took her arms to stand her up. "Get that thong off and lay back on the bed."

"No, please," she said. "You can't. Please... please understand."

"Oh, we're gonna be nice," Kevin said. "And so are you. Get the thong off."

She sighed and slid her thong off and kicked it aside. She was in shock that this was going to happen and she dazedly got on the bed and turned onto her back. It quickly ran through her mind what it would take to get an abortion. "Is it legal? How much does it cost? Does someone need to go with me?"

Both men were stroking their ridiculously large cocks and looking at her like she was dinner. Holly was scared, nervous, exposed and, because of her self-made predicament, helpless. The essence of caught between a rock and a hard place. And doubly unfortunate for Holly, it was two hard places.

She laid on the bed with her knees bent and together, her arms at her sides, hands resting on her upper thighs. Kevin and Deion stood at the end of the bed. Kevin, on her right, glanced at Deion and they paused briefly and smiled.

"The way a woman's tits look when she's on her back..." Kevin said. "Look at that rack. Damn."

"Be my guest," Deion said, gesturing with his hand toward Holly. "You got that pussy all wet, you should get to fuck it first."

As Kevin knelt on the bed and put his hands on her knees to part them, she said, "Guys, you have to know I'm going to get pregnant if you fuck me! Don't you care? Please! My mouth can get you off."