Holly Jenkins - Apprentice Escort Ch. 00 - Prologue

Story Info
This escort has ulterior motives...
8.7k words
4.61
5.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,113 Followers

This escort has ulterior motives...

This story is fictional, purely a fantasy. It is an adult story full of eroticism and sex. All names of people and businesses are fictional.

While many of you may believe that the premise of this story is not plausible, I assure you it is. In my lifetime, I have met people who have not been able to conceive children by themselves. While some have been able to make use of current medical practices to help them, the cost of this is often beyond the means of many. Those who are unable to afford medical assistance, often find very unorthodox methods of having families. While this story is a little more fanciful than some I have heard, it is not entirely outside of the realm of plausibility.

Please rate and comment. But keep your comments respectful. If you rant and rave or are disrespectful in your commentary, it will be deleted.

As with most of my stories, this starts off slow, setting the mood. But when the activities start, they start with a bang... Enjoy.

Matron stood in the door to her office and watched as the girls came back with their pushcarts. She was responsible for all the women on staff. Mostly she was responsible to ensure that nothing happened to scandalize the reputation of her five-star hotel.

The girls were all chatting amicably as they finished their cleaning duties for the day and returned to deposit their respective carts in the holding pen. All except for Holly.

Holly was a cute pixie of a girl in her early twenties. She had been on staff two years now and Matron liked her, as she was hard working and never caused any problems.

Matron noted that Holly's eyes were puffy and red. She seemed listless and irritable with the other girls. Matron smelled a problem.

"Holly, could I talk with you for a moment, please?" She asked politely, her tone offering no options. She stood there holding the door open in expectation.

Holly looked at Matron with wide eyes. The only reason she knew that Matron called someone into her office was to scold them or to fire them. She moved quietly under Matron's arm and slid into the office with head bent.

Matron came around the desk to her chair and invited Holley to sit opposite. She quietly studied the woman, assessing how she would begin her questions.

Holly was a little over 5' tall, slim but she was definitely all woman with nice curves in all the right places. She had straight blond hair that was currently tied back in a single ponytail. She had changed out of her uniform and wore thread bare jeans and a faded blue top. She seemed healthy though, so Matron knew she was eating well. The girl seemed spooked and a little afraid.

So, soft approach. Matron thought to herself.

"Holly, I called you in because you seem to be somewhat irritable lately. You haven't been getting on with the other girls and I was wondering if something may have happened here in the hotel?" She asked.

Holly looked up at Matron, shook her head and then turned her face down into her chest.

Oh, this is serious! Thought Matron.

"Why don't we move over to the couch, Holly?" She offered as she stood up guiding the girl toward the comfy couch at the back of the room. Matron was a skilled questioner and found that putting the girls at ease often lead to some very serious discussions.

Holly didn't say anything, but she quietly rose to follow Matron.

Matron pulled a Coke out of the fridge in passing and handed it to the girl. She knew it was Holly's favourite after a long day. Holly accepted the beverage but didn't open it and just held it in her hands, head down.

Matron sat beside her, put her arm around the girl's shoulder. "Would you like to talk about it, Holly?" she asked.

The girl's eyes came up to look at Matron. There was a brief flash of anger, frustration, and fear before the flood gates opened and Holly was crying uncontrollably in Matron's arms. Matron held the young woman, rocking her gently and waiting patiently.

It was several minutes before Holly lifted her head. Matron produced some tissues for her.

"I'm so sorry," Holly said quietly. "This was not supposed to interfere with my work."

"Nonsense child," Matron responded. "When things go wrong, they can't but affect your work or your relationships with friends.

"Do you want to discuss things with me? Is there anything that I can do to help you?" She asked, waiting expectantly.

"It's not anything that you can help me with," Holly responded. "Jason and I have been trying to have a child."

Uh oh! Thought Matron. "How long now?" She asked.

"A little over a year now." Holly replied quietly and with a tiny sob.

"Forgive me for stating this, child," Matron began, "but you don't make much more than minimum wage and your clothing indicates to me that you are not in a state of finances that would allow you to have children."

Holly looked at Matron and barked out a short laugh. "Oh, Matron. I'm sorry but that is not the case. Jason was given a good promotion last year, and again just a few months ago.

"He asked me last year if I wanted new clothes and I told him that I wanted maternity clothes." Holly blushed as she told Matron this. "I was supposed to wear these until I needed the new clothes." Holly said and started crying quietly again.

Matron took the girl back into her arms. "I see," she said quietly patting Holly's back.

"So obviously, there was some difficulty with getting pregnant?" She asked the girl already knowing the answer.

"The doctors said that our situation wasn't unique but was on the extreme end of the cases they had seen," she said softly. "Jason's sperm is not compatible with my body. My body fluids, my mucus, kills his sperm. He can impregnate other women, and I can be impregnated by other men, as long as they are not of Jason's blood type, but we can never conceive together."

OH!! This is unique! Thought Matron.

"Did the doctors talk about options?" Matron asked.

"Yes, but technically we are not infertile, so cannot go to Medicare with our problem and, even with two raises and my job, we cannot afford to do fertility clinics on our own," Holly murmured.

Matron knew the truth of this firsthand. Her sister-in-law, Mary, had gone through a ruinous bout of clinical fertilization before she got pregnant. They were still paying off debts five years on.

"What have you and Jason decided?" Matron asked.

"Jason is going to provide for other couples through sperm donation. That way we know that somewhere there will be a child of his in the world. But we don't know how to overcome our own problem," Holly admitted.

Matron liked the girl and felt a little put out about the situation. Her experiences with her sister-in-law made her more receptive to alternate solutions.

"You and Jason must have come up with some options?" Matron inquired.

"There is only one option, one which I don't really want to do." Holly replied meekly. "I must lie with another man in order to conceive. Jason will support the child, but I am reluctant to be with someone else.

"I can't go with one of my friends because they will know whose child it is. Jason has only sisters, and his extended family is not nearby so going with a family member is not an option. And I am reluctant to lie with a stranger."

A glimmer of a thought started to percolate in Matron's mind. No! She wouldn't be up to something like that?! She thought as she looked at the quietly weeping girl.

"Holly, you're on the morning shift only, correct?"

Holly confirmed that she was.

"What do you do with the rest of your day?" Matron asked.

"Not much. Sometimes I go to the gym or go to the movies. Sometimes I clean the apartment and sometimes I just do nothing."

"I'm going to suggest something to you, but I don't want you to just say no as soon as you hear it," she told the girl. "I'll need to bring in someone else though to confirm if we can do this or not. Would that be alright?" She asked the girl.

"Will you have to tell other people?" asked Holly.

"Only one other person, I promise." Matron replied moving over to her desk.

************************

Jane sat behind her desk contemplating what to do about the upcoming convention. Her escort service was one of the best in Toronto, but she was currently barred from attending two of the better hotels due to some problems she had with her girls.

She had made a bad judgement call when she picked up two girls for extra support and they had ruined what was a very lucrative business deal with those particular hotels, actually two hotels owned by the same brand so being banned from one meant being banned from the other.

Her intercom buzzed... "Barbara Sconson on line two, Jane," the voice of her receptionist Loretta blubbered.

In surprise, Jane sat up much straighter and quickly composed herself before opening the line.

"Matron, what a lovely surprise to hear from you!" She said silkily but, in fact, the statement was absolutely true.

"Hi, Jane." The voice of Matron came over the speaker with an equal amount of smoothness.

Jane's business senses tingled immediately. That Barbara was calling her was unusual in itself, that she was being so sweet on the phone before even broaching the subject of her requirements brought outright surprise to Jane.

"How would you like to be reinstated at the hotel, Jane?" Barbara asked solicitously.

Jane instantly tapped the button for her receptionist, and Loretta appeared in her door almost immediately, note pad in hand.

"Barbara, you know I would do almost anything to have that happen, but I was told we would be banned for two years. How is it possible to be reinstated after only six months? And what would I have to do to earn such a...what should we call it...a reward?" She looked meaningfully to Loretta who immediately began to take notes.

"We shall, IF (Jane cringed at hearing such a rather large sounding IF) you can help me with a rather unique problem I have."

Jane looked at Loretta. Both women locked eyes, waiting expectantly.

"Is this something that can be discussed over the phone, Matron?" Jane asked solicitously.

"No, definitely not. But it is something that you can help me with thus allowing you to overcome some time restrictions currently set against you." Matron responded.

"I can be there in fifteen minutes, but I will want to have a witness," Jane replied.

"Not this time, Jane. This will be between the two of us, though there will be one witness. You'll understand why after I brief you."

"You're sure that you can reinstate us on your own power, Matron?" Jane asked.

"You are aware that I was the person who discovered your two princesses stealing from our patrons?" Matron returned.

Jane looked to Loretta who was turning her eyes up to the ceiling. She had advised Jane against hiring the two girls in question, but Jane needed the extra support and had taken a chance, much to her regret.

"So, I gather that a good word from you would go a long way to clearing things up, Matron?" Jane asked with as much polish as she could.

Matron's laugh came over the phone. "Let's just say that you will be on a trial period and that our 'witness' will be part of the trial," Matron returned.

"I'll be there shortly, Matron," Jane returned sweetly and cut the line.

****************************

Jane arrived to a warm greeting at Matron's office 20 minutes later. Already cautious, her internal alarms were screaming as she read Matron's demeanour. The two women sat smiling at each other outwardly but both on heightened alert in the other's company.

Jane noted the presence of a young woman in Matron's office. She was a pretty little thing that would pique the interest of many of her clients. She noted the red eyes, flushed face, and faded jeans all without an outward display of curiosity for the woman while in Matron's presence.

Holly noted the presence of a very beautiful, well-dressed, and sophisticated looking woman. She seemed to have so much confidence as she strode into the room.

"How good to see you, Matron." Jane began. Matron cut her off almost immediately.

"Sorry, Jane. The pleasantries can wait for another time," she said while looking over towards Holly.

"Jane, this is Holly Jenkins. She is a member of the cleaning staff here and her problem is what needs to be discussed."

"And just what is her problem, Matron?" Jane asked, turning to look at Holly.

Holly seemed to wilt under the gaze of the two women, one her boss and the other someone her boss obviously held in high esteem.

"Holly here and her husband have been trying to conceive for over a year. It's recently been discovered that their bodies are not compatible with each other," Matron replied.

Jane's eyebrow went up and she looked at Matron. Her curiosity piqued, she waited patiently for Matron to continue.

"Jane's mucus kills her husband's sperm. They can likely never have children together, though she can conceive of another and he can impregnate other women. That's basically correct, Holly?" Matron asked.

Holly nodded but added nothing more.

"OK, that is something that I have never heard before." Jane said, letting her surprise show through. "Does that mean you're headed for divorce, Holly?"

"No, Ma'am." Holly replied shyly. "We love each other dearly. We don't want to divorce but we want children. We can't afford IVF treatments, nor can we afford to adopt."

Jane looked at Matron whose eyes were now locked on her own. "I see were this might be going, Matron. I assume this is the witness to our agreement and possible actions on my part?"

Matron gave a single nod and a sly smile. "Holly here works on the morning shift from six until noon six days a week doing household cleaning. She has most of the rest of the day and some evenings free as her husband frequently works late. He's a rising star where he works and that means he is being put upon by the senior staff."

Jane was quite well aware of the kind of things that senior staff did to the junior staff to weed out malcontents and find those rare diamonds in the rough. If Holly's husband was such he could go far if he didn't burn out early. She looked to Holly.

"Holly...do you know what I do?"

Holly didn't.

"I see, that makes this a bit awkward then. Your husband has consented to artificial insemination, but you can't really afford it, correct?"

"Yes Ma'am. Medicare won't cover us because I can basically conceive, just not with my husband. We would have to pay full prices for everything," Holly told her.

"Ah. So basically, it's a question of money and opportunity." Jane locked eyes with Matron again. Matron gave her a small smile and a nod of her head.

"Well Holly, I run an escort service." Jane said. "You know what that is?"

"That's where men higher girls to be with them at different events?" Holly replied.

"Yes, certainly. But they also pay for other things that women offer, if you understand what I mean?" Jane told her.

Holly looked at her for a moment and then her eyes opened wide. She looked to Matron with her mouth open in an unspoken "O".

Jane was trying hard not to laugh at the obvious lack of sophistication the girl showed. Now would not be the time to add to her embarrassment.

"Holly, I told you not to reject out of hand to what you might hear," Matron said. "I want you to think about this for a moment. You could wind up with a net benefit for yourself, for this hotel, and for Jane and her service.

"Jane is always in need of pretty women to help her out from time to time. Your hours are somewhat flexible, but also at times when she would need you. That is understandable given your circumstances," she said, watching Holly carefully.

Looking more closely at the girl, Jane sat back in her chair and let Matron work her magic. She would let Matron do all of the 'encouraging' in this case. The girl was a cute little pixie, very much the quintessential girl next door. Just right for many of the clients her business serviced. But and this was a big but, she seemed to be somewhat naïve or perhaps just a little too innocent. She was married and currently attempting to have children, so not too innocent, obviously.

Holly looked to Jane and she realized the Matron had stopped talking.

"Do you have any questions that you would like to ask, Holly?" Jane asked of the girl.

"Are you asking me to be a hooker?" she asked timidly.

Jane snorted, then abruptly caught herself. "It might seem like that," she explained after a short pause, "but the 'escort' business started as just that, men and women being asked to be arm candy for various dances, functions, conventions and business deals for the clients. Inevitably though, clients asked for more from the escorts.

"We still do just plain escorting, but more often than not we also do things that would be interpreted as services that a 'hooker' would provide. The difference is that the 'escort' side of the business is our legitimate business while the other part is a sideline, so to speak. My office does not officially acknowledge any dealings other than the official side," she explained.

"Having said that, we want repeat service from the clients and aim to give them all that they ask for, whatever that may be. My office is very successful for three reasons: First, we provide the best eye candy available for each and every age group and taste; second, we provide excellent training to our people for all aspects of their duties, including those you would consider as a hooker's duties; and last, the training we give our people allows us to offer an almost unlimited variety of official and non-official options. Our people can work at any level of society and can carry conversations in the loftiest or nastiest ways.

"You must understand Holly, that if you make use of our office to help your needs, you will have to go through the training program we have. While our clients are vetted as best we can, there are risks and your training will help mitigate those risks. The training will help you deal with almost anything that could come up when you deal with clients, and it will also be a benefit for you and your husband." She said with a raised eyebrow and a twinkle in her eye.

She smiled when she saw Holly blush.

"You have to make a decision," Jane continued. "Normally we encourage our people to be safe at all times where sex is concerned. Such as using condoms, and other aspects of hygiene. There are two reasons for that. We don't want our people to catch and pass on diseases, and we don't normally want them to get pregnant, as that will mean we lose trained people if they decide to continue with the pregnancy. But you want to get pregnant.

"And speaking of diseases I assume that part of your medical screening for your problems looked at the possibility of STDs?" Jane asked.

Holly blushed but re-assured Jane that both she and her husband were negative for STD's.

"That still puts me at somewhat of a disadvantage. I will be training you to make use of your body so you can select a client to be the father of your child. You will not be working for me for very long once you are trained and have completed your rather specialized transaction.

"Having said that, this business as a whole does have a high turnover rate, though we tend to keep our people longer than most. You would inevitably be an exception as, once trained, you will only be with us for a few months at most.

"For you, going this route gives you many options. You will be introduced to people of different ages, most of whom are senior level personnel and/or well off. In other words, successful people like your husband. As many of those are repeat clients for my business, you will be able to pick and choose from our lists of clients one or more that will satisfy any criteria for you and your husband.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,113 Followers