Holly Jenkins - Apprentice Escort Ch. 00 - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular bra was a lavender see-through model that held her C-cup breasts up and pushed them together gently, nothing too obvious, but enough to give more than an extra hint of her charms. Pascal purred when he saw it, his big right hand coming up to cup her breast while her supported her in his left.

Like everything else he did, Pascal knew how to use his hands to arouse a woman. The sensations he was pulling from her breasts were sending shockwaves around her body. It was Holly's turn to purr.

Pascal slipped his hand behind her and bent down again to kiss her. After briefly working her mouth, he moved out along her jawline to her neck then downwards. Soon, his mouth and tongue were moving over the top of her breast, just above the line of her bra.

She felt his hand in the middle of her back flip at her bra clip and her bra suddenly lost all support for her breasts as the clip separated.

She looked down to see Pascal looking up at her with puppy-dog eyes. He seemed to be waiting for her to do or say something.

Oh, my! Such a gentleman, she thought to herself.

She gave him a shy smile and slipped her arms from the bra strap. Bringing her hands to the back of his head, she guided him to her nipple. He didn't disappoint.

Holly withered and squirmed as he alternately sucked, gummed, bit, and grazed her nipple with lips and teeth, showing all the mastery his many years in this trade had brought him. He played her breasts like an instrument. An instrument of sexual delights! Holly sung his praises with sighs, groans, and moans, each elicited by different actions on her breasts.

After several minutes of playing her breasts, Pascal lifted her up onto her unsteady feet. He stood behind her, his giant frame dwarfing hers, and slid his hands down to the front of her jeans.

Holly felt her jeans go slack as he unbuttoned and unzipped them. His hand slid outwards and into the sides of her loosened garments. With a gently push, he slid the pants and her thong over her hips and let them fall to her feet.

Holly felt the giant man kneel behind her as he helped her to step out of her shoes and socks, followed by the remainder of her clothing. Then she was floating into the air as he picked her up in his powerful arms and gently placed her in the middle of the large bed.

Pascal gave her a long and lingering kiss, then started to move his mouth down along the left side of her body. Soon, he was kissing down the length of the outside of her leg. When he arrived at her feet, he gently pried her legs apart and started kissing up the inside of her leg.

Holly spread her legs in anticipation as Pascal brought his mouth up to her sex. Once again, he didn't disappoint. His long tongue ran along the outside of her pussy from the bottom the top on one side, and from top to bottom on the other. His tongue then slid through her lips from bottom to top and wiggled teasingly on her clit. Sharp shocks of pleasure shot from her pussy to spread fireworks in her mind.

Holly grabbed his hair and pulled him hard into the juncture of her legs. She hungrily ground her mound against his face as his tongue continued it's teasing. Just before she reached the point of orgasm, he stopped and slid up her body causing Holly to whimper in her need.

She felt the weight of him on top of her as he kissed her with hunger. She closed her legs on his body, but could not bring her feet around him, he was so big and she so small.

She felt what she had been waiting for, the pressure of his big cock on her sex. Holly moaned as he slid back and forth on her, wetting himself with her flood. Holly needed him inside her, but when she thought of him pushing that massive prick of his into her body, she became a little worried.

That's when he rolled them over, putting her on top. Now Holly could take the lead and take as much of him into her as she needed or could.

She sat upright on top of him and ground her hips back and forth on his overlarge muscle until it was thoroughly soaked. She leaned forward, sliding upwards until she felt the tip against her entrance.

Hands on his chest, she pushed back and felt the fat head of his thick pole spread her open. A little more pressure on her part, and the head was seated within her.

She stopped and savoured the feeling of being stretched by this large man. After a moment's hesitation, she began to push again, feeling more of him slide into her body.

When she could take him no further, she pulled herself of him until only the tip remained inside her. They moaned out their mutual frustration until she pushed back again, a little harder this time, taking him just a little deeper. She felt Pascal's cock twitching within the sheath of her pussy, pulsing in time to his heartbeat.

The pair began to move together, slowly picking up speed. Soon, his large cock was more than half-way into her. He placed his hands on her hips, helping her to move a little deeper, a little more aggressively. She could feel her cheeks touching his balls now. It wouldn't be long before he was completely buried in her cunt.

They kept pushing together until finally, with one strong mutual thrust, he was completely inserted into her body. They both paused as she sat atop him, a duet of moans pronouncing their combined pleasure. But, they didn't pause for long.

Holly started moving again, gently sliding back and forth on his slickened shaft. She found herself week in her arms and partially laid down on his chest, her nipples brushing his skin as she moved, the friction that caused inflaming her to new heights of pleasure.

The two moved faster, the slick sounds of their union becoming louder and more erotic to the watchers. the sounds of slickness changed to that of slapping as they pushed harder and harder against each other. The sounds could now be heard reverberating off the walls in the large room.

The slap, slap, slap, of their motions, combined with the moans and groans and very heavy breathing were a distinctive sexual harmony heard by men and women for thousands of years. But it couldn't be kept up.

Without warning, Holly slid over the edge into orgasm. She shouted out her pleasure and pushed back hard against his body. Her inner muscles clamped down hard on his shaft and triggered his orgasm in turn.

Holly felt the big balls pressed against her thighs jump, then a powerful twitch along the length of his cock. A powerful blast of heat spread inside her setting her already twitching pussy to twitch even more.

Pascal shot pulse after pulse into her body, triggering a fresh round of pleasure from each in her core. Pascal pushed hard against her, pressing down on her hips with his strong hands, as the last of his semen flowed into her body. He twitched once more, and she felt his muscles relax. Holly collapsed on top of him, nearly exhausted from the pleasurable exercise.

She didn't know how long they lay there but she could feel his cock shrinking. He was so big it took several long minutes for him to completely recede from her body. As it fell from her entrance, she felt a hot stream of liquid drip onto his now limp flesh.

A few moments more and she had caught her breath. She rolled off the big man onto the bed. She felt the bed shifting as he got up, looking down on her.

His beautiful body had a slight sheen of sweat all over. His spent cock was covered with slime, and still dripping. He smiled at her, a genuine smile, and silently turned and left.

Holly sat up on the end of the bed, tears silently dripping down her cheeks.

Jane came to sit beside her. "Are you alright, Holly?" She asked the young woman.

"Yes. It's just not my time," she answered.

"Sorry?" Jane queried, "not your time?"

"It's the wrong time of the month for me to conceive," she answered quietly.

"I'm so sorry, Holly," Jane said looking sadly at her. "Pascal has four children with his wife. He is fixed and is one of the most popular men in our business because of that. He can't give you a baby," she told her taking her into her arms and giving Holly and hug.

The two clung to each other for a long time, wondering what would happen next...

End of prologue

Remember that this is story is fictional. Unprotected sex is never advised. In a story are no consequences unless the author puts them there. But in real life, the potential consequences are all to real. Always know your partner and play safe.

Please rate and comment but remember to keep your comments respectful.

Thanks, bigtddybr.