Holly Jenkins - Apprentice Escort Ch. 00 - Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"However, if you decide to go this route, there are expectations that I will have for your performance and time wise for the training that I will provide. If you cannot meet those expectations, then I cannot help you. Also, you and your husband must come to some kind of understanding as to how you get pregnant. There can be no doubt on his part as to being the father of your child, even if he is not the provider of the sperm. It would destroy your marriage otherwise. I would suggest that you talk to your husband and be certain that he is truly ready to be a father under these circumstances.

"You probably shouldn't tell him know how your going to find your donor - that is that you would be working for an escort service - but let him know in no uncertain terms that you will need to be out and about on several occasions especially at your most favourable time of the month.

The one thing that you need to make absolutely clear to him is that your donor will be a stranger to you and your husband. That, consequently, might actually help him in this decision in some ways.

"Talk it over with your husband and be sure this is what you want before you commit to it," Jane concluded.

Holly thanked the two ladies and took her leave, looking a little apprehensive, but strangely relieved.

"What happens if this doesn't work out between Holly and my business?" Jane asked Matron.

"It might not. I will not hold that against you, but I want you to give her your best effort for a favourable outcome for her situation," she replied.

"Spell it out for me Barb, what do you want and what do I get in return?"

"She's a shy girl around new people, so you will have to train her to work around that shyness. In addition, she is likely to be somewhat naïve about sex, though kids now a day do better than we did about making sex fun," Barbara retorted with a genuine smile.

"So, training her how to use her body and mind, as well as basic training for her safety, nothing that I wouldn't do for any new girl. What about clothing?"

"Her outfit?" Barb returned, getting a nod from Jane. "She wanted to get new cloths, maternity clothes, so she basically wore what she had until she could get the new ones," she revealed. She saw the look Jane gave her and smiled inwardly at the empathy that showed on her friend's face. She was somewhat surprised by that considering Janes profession.

"What do you do with new girls who don't have an appropriate wardrobe?" Barb asked.

"We have an arrangement with a local shop. We get credit for them at the shop. They pay back when they can, but our people get paid well so it doesn't take long to earn back their basic wardrobe. That might be tricky for Holly," Jane replied.

"Also, where would she keep it? She couldn't keep it at home for obvious reasons. Do your people go to your office for briefings or do you do that via phone?" Barb asked.

"Initially they would come to the office, but after a couple of days we would switch to phone-based briefs," Jane revealed.

"The lockers here are not large enough to store more than boots and coats and maybe one change of clothes, certainly not sufficient for a wardrobe of any kind and not suitable to keep nice clothing," Barb finished.

"We'll figure something out," Jane stated. "So basically, I get her trained up a bit and give her every opportunity to make a selection for a donor that would meet her family needs." Barb nodded her assent. "And in return?" Jane asked.

"You will be fully reinstated to both hotels. I know that you were pressed to take on those two idiots, but it was a poor choice on your part and could have had serious consequences for the hotel had I not discovered what they were up to. I won't allow that."

"I understand," Jane admitted. "I wouldn't have taken them on if I hadn't been in a jam because of turn-overs in my office, but I have a better situation now and I am implementing mandatory training for all new staff that should help weed out any unfavourable people in future. I'm doing all I can to make sure this doesn't happen again, but we were tricked by those two, or at least I was. My staff had their suspicions, however, I needed people to meet my client's needs, so I took them on.

"What I'm saying is that it could happen again in the future, but I have done what I can to mitigate that," She concluded.

Barb nodded. She turned to the coffee maker while she thought things through. The two enjoyed a cup in silence.

"She can't work out of here." Barb said after a few minutes. "She's too well known to the staff."

"What about the other hotel?" Jane asked.

"She's not known there but there are always staff that float between the two hotels. Someone who knows her will likely see her sooner or later," Barb responded.

"The problem with that is these are the two best hotels in the city. If we limit her from them, it will reduce her selection list considerably," Jane said while sharing a pointed look at Barb.

"A dilemma then," Barb countered.

"Nothing that we can't work out," Jane suggested, "but we will have to look seriously at logistics for this particular girl."

With that the business portion of their session ended and the two chatted amicably as if there were long lost friends. Which, technically, they weren't.

***************************

At rotation the next day, Matron once again stood in the door watching the girls. She noted that Holly seemed to be much happier. Holly waited until the other girls had left before knocking on Matron's open door.

"You seem to be in much better humour today, Holly," Matron started.

"Jason and I had a long discussion last night. We have decided that we want at least one child," Holly stated blushing.

Matron gave her a smile and handed her a card. "Go to that address and speak to Jane. Good luck, Holly."

It took Holly 15 minutes to walk to the office. She entered the third-floor office and approached the girl at the desk. The woman was beautifully dressed in immaculate makeup and hair. Holly envied her the look.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Holly Jenkins to see Jane," Holly replied holding out the card.

The way the woman looked at her, with her eyebrows raised, unsettled Holly a little. She sat where she was pointed and waited nervously.

A few minutes later, Jane came to her door with outstretched hands. "Holly, so good of you to come in."

Holly skittered forward and took Jane's hands in hers only to be led into the office. The very well-appointed office was almost as large as the reception area and had a conference table set up for video conferencing. Holly was impressed.

"I assume you have decided to take me up on my offer?" Jane asked.

Holly nodded blushing shyly in response to Jane's question. "And your husband?"

"Jason and I had a long talk last night. We have decided to have at least one child," said Holly.

Jane pressed a button on her panel and asked Loretta to join them. The woman from the outer office walked in with a note pad. Holly blushed when she noted the look the woman gave her.

"Holly will be joining us and will need to go through the training, Loretta," Jane said to her receptionist.

The look of surprise on Loretta's face almost made Holly giggle. After a moment, it also made her angry.

"She's cute, in that classic girl next door kind of way, but will she fit in with our office?" Loretta asked.

"Matron has her reasons for wanting to help Holly. She is our way back into Matron's good graces and back into her hotels. We give her our best shot, Loretta," Jane said in a no-nonsense fashion.

Loretta looked at Holly then back to her boss. "We'll have to asses her." She said giving her boss a meaningful look.

"Who do you suggest?" Jane replied.

"Pascal, definitely Pascal."

Jane thought for a moment then gave a brief nod. "Shoo, go make arrangements," she said and watched as Loretta slipped out of the office.

"I'm sorry, Holly, but Loretta is correct. We have to assess your bedroom skills." A look of shock came over Holly and she blushed all over. "We can't very well begin to instruct you if we don't know where your skill levels are." Jane continued.

"What will I have to do?" Holly asked, but she was pretty sure what she would have to do.

"What do you think you will have to do?" Jane replied with a sly smile. "You're going to have to do this sooner or later. You might as well do it now. We do need to know what your abilities are and where your limits are, if we are to help you become more capable. You can defer it if you want, but you will find that you will be even more nervous thinking about it if you have to come back and do it some time in the future."

Holly was fidgeting nervously but gave Jane a shy nod. Jane stood and stretched out a hand to the girl who rose and took it. They walked to the back of the office where Jane slid a curtain aside revealing a door through which they walked.

Holly found herself in a room that was larger than Jane's office. A king-sized bed dominated the center of the room. There were cameras everywhere.

"Cameras," Holly choked.

"It's alright, Holly. They aren't on. Go check them if you want," Jane replied.

Holly walked around the room checking the cameras. They were all blank.

"We do web view services as well," Jane said as Holly walked around. "That's why all the cameras in here. That's not until later in the afternoon and in the evening."

A door opened at the other end of the room and Loretta walked in with her note pad. She came over to Jane and spoke quietly with her. The two sat in the only chairs in the room, back near the door where Holly and Jane had originally entered.

"Sit down and make yourself comfortable, Holly." Jane commanded and began to speak quietly with Loretta.

The only place to sit was on the bed, which turned out to be surprisingly comfortable. Holly waited for a several minutes when the door through which Loretta had walked opened again and the most amazingly beautiful man Holly had ever seen walked through it.

Holly had seen models before but only on television or on posters. This man was the most incredible man she had ever been in a room with. She was so enamored with the look of his face that it took her mind a few moments to realize that he was naked!

He approached the bed and gave her the most amazing smile. Holly looked up at him in shock. His perfectly coiffed soft brown hair lay in waves along the top of his head. His eyes were the most amazing shade of turquoise blue, they almost seemed artificial. A long nose perfectly bisected his face. Soft lips sat above a square chin, sporting a day's growth of beard, with the most incredible dimple in the middle of it. A dazzling array of straight white teeth were on display when he smiled.

There was no hair anywhere on his body, so his fantastic muscle definition was on full display. Powerful shoulders sat above a well-defined chest. The muscles of his arms were larger than the tops of her legs. And his abs!! Each ab was a perfect square. His stomach looked like it could be used as a musical washboard.

His cock was thicker than her husband's and just as long soft as her husband was hard! As it dangled between his legs, she wondered how big it would get hard and then realized that she would shortly find out!

The man slowly turned around showing her his back. His shoulders formed the base of a broad triangle the peak of which reached down to his ass. And what an ass! Strong, powerful looking curves with deep dimples in them reached down to the big muscles on the tops of his legs.

He finished turning around for her facing her once more. She looked up into a brilliant smile that reached those amazingly blue eyes. "I am, Pascal," said a deep rumbling voice with a hint of French accent to it.

Holly was stunned and unable to speak as she looked up into the smiling face of this Adonis. Still smiling at her, he reached down and took her hands into his, lifting her to her feet. She had realized he was tall, but now standing next to him the size difference was more apparent. He had to be at least 6'4" tall and she was barely just over 5'.

He bent over and easily picked her up into his arms, bring her face to face with him. "I am going to kiss you." He said, and promptly did just that.

And what a kiss! His lips were incredibly soft. He brushed them gently over hers and then pressed a little more firmly. He opened his mouth a little and let his tongue trail over her lips. Holly whimpered and let his tongue in. He probed gently, kindly. His lips trapped hers and sucked them gently into his mouth. He kissed around her lips, like he was taking in their shape with his mouth.

His kisses were nothing like those of the boys she knew from school. They were always demanding, insistent. They wanted to force their kisses on her. This man didn't force. He gave himself completely to the kiss and transferred what he gave to Holly's mouth. It was like no kiss she had ever had before.

Inevitably, she compared the way he kissed to the way Jason kissed. She found that this man kissed her with passion, but held something back, while Jason gave her everything in his kiss. His love, his passion, his very being. Technically, Pascal was an excellent kisser the better of the two. But when it came to sheer desire and love, Jason had the edge. That made Holly feel better about the encounter with this man.

Having brought her husband into her thoughts, Holly suddenly found herself second-guessing her actions. Torn between what she needed to do and remaining dedicated to Jason, the strength of her passions momentarily began to wane. Her heart, and her mind, were at odds with each other. She loved Jason, but they wanted a child. There was only one way to achieve that, and Jason had given her his consent.

Finally determine, Holly redoubled her efforts, kissing Pascal for several long minutes.

As Pascal broke the kiss, Holly suddenly felt herself lightheaded. He placed her back on her feet, but she found she couldn't stand up and sat abruptly on the end of the bed, which placed her at eye level to his crotch.

This close, she could smell the subdued scent of his cologne, mingled with the man's own smells. Her nose flared, taking in his essence. She wished she could bottle that scent. She was sure she could make a fortune with it...

She was suddenly aware that someone was calling her name. Confused, she looked to the right where Jane and Loretta were sitting in the shadows. She realized that if she hadn't known they were there, she wouldn't have seen them. Jane was saying something. The words filtered through her mind...

"You have to make him hard, Holly."

Holly looked back at the soft cock before her. Her hands moved up to Pascal's legs. Touching his muscles was incredible. They felt like hard cords of rope wrapped in soft velvet. Every muscle stood out in perfect relief to be felt by the tips of her fingers.

She moved her hands slowly up the outside of his legs, up over his hips past his stomach and onto his chest. Her fingers brushed gently over that massive chest noting the definition there. The dimples, the valleys and curves. His pectorals were so well formed, and he made them bounce as Holly's hands moved over them. That made her giggle briefly.

Her left hand slid down onto his abdomen exploring the contours there. She cupped her right hand, forcing her nails out onto his skin. She dragged nails down his chest. She heard him hiss. She looked up quickly, but his face was turned up, and his eyes closed. She felt, rather than heard the rumble his body emitted as her nails moved over his skin. It sounded like the purr of a big cat.

A shock shot through her body, landing in her crotch, giving her a thrill of her own. She had done that to him. She had excited this Adonis of a man. She felt herself flush in arousal and smile at her ability to give such a beautiful man...pleasure.

She moved her left hand down to cover his cock. She could feel the warmth of it under her hand. She closed her hand over it and began to slowly stroke. Pascal gave off another purr, this one softer than the previous. It still sent a shiver down Holly's spine.

His cock began to throb in her hand, elongating and swelling with each pulse. Holly was fascinated by the quickly engorging flesh. It began to rise from between his legs, first coming straight out from his body, them moving to point upwards. Surprisingly, it was still lengthening as it stood upright pointing towards the ceiling.

She found her fingers being forced outwards as the engorged flesh spread her hand open. She brought her other hand into play, using both to stroke his now very large cock. He was much wider and definitely longer than her husband.

She had measured Jason at just under seven inches long and roughly a little more than half again as wide as other men. Pascal was at least two inches longer than her husband and twice again as thick. She wondered if she could put it in her mouth and leaned forward to try.

Her lips touched the hot crown of his erection. She opened her mouth and let her tongue trail out and flicker briefly over the wide head. Once again, she heard him hiss then groan in pleasure. She smiled to herself as she continued to work at his wonderful cock.

She moved her head downwards trailing her tongue along the shaft. Her hands came into play, stoking what was not at her tongue, gently fondling his big balls. Everything about him was, big!

Her fingers gently massaged him as her tongue moved up and down his length. Eventually, she came back to his glans and opened her mouth to take him inside. Slowly, she took him into her mouth. It was easy to get the head in but taking more was a challenge. The wide cock stretched her mouth so much!

She closed her lips around what she had in her mouth and sucked hard. She heard Pascal's groan and felt the massive cock jump. She smiled and brought her hand into play, sliding it between his legs. She tickled him behind his balls and up onto his ass with her nails. Pascal jumped from the unexpected touch, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth and almost causing her to gag.

She released the pressure, wrapping her free hand around the bottom of his length stroking up and down in unison with her mouth. Then she again clamped her lips at the back of the head and sucked hard. This time he seemed to moan from his toes. Along with the moan came a spurt of his pre-cum.

My he tastes good! She thought to herself as she savoured the flavour of his essence.

Without warning, Pascal pulled himself from her mouth and bent over her. His hands trapped her face as he hungrily brought his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply, tasting himself on her.

He reached down and helped her stand, embracing her with his naked body. He spun, and sat on the bed, pulling her into his lap. She felt like a little girl, he was so big.

His large hands encircled her as he leant down to kiss her. Knowing that she had to show Jane what she could do, Holly let herself go. She let his kiss warm her, learning from it, kissing back in like manner.

She felt his hands slide up under the light sweater she wore, his warm hands on her skin. Another shiver ran up her spine. She felt him pull at the sweater.

Now was the time. She had to make a choice. Did she want to do this? Did she want to go any further? She thought only briefly, the image of a tiny babies face swirling before her. She made up her mind and raised her arms. Pascal pulled her sweater off.

While her outer clothes may have been threadbare, the lingerie she wore was top of the line and brand new. She wore a selection from 'La Vie en Rose'. She like the brand and the way it fit her. She also like how sexy it made her feel.