Holly Looks for Some Fun

Story Info
A woman goes out looking for some new fun.
1.8k words
4.25
12.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers

It was a glorious morning when Holly awoke. She was next to a hot blonde who was beautiful in every way. She had long hair and was quite curvy. Her buttocks looked like a heart and her breasts were huge. She was taller than Holly was.

As Holly looked at her, she remembered their naughty evening. She had been looking for something a little different from being with a man. Lately, she found women to be more appealing. They were gentle and more passionate about love.

Holly was a bit sore and gazed over at the woman next to her who was resting peacefully in a sheet on a king-sized bed. Holly twirled her hair, remembering their evening.

~~

Holly was on the prowl for some different kind of fun. She wanted to check out a new club downtown. She was dressed to kill when she walked into the crowded club. Holly loved to dance and went straight to the dance floor.

That was where she met Amber. Amber also liked to dance. They immediately became fast friends and danced together in all kinds of suggestive ways. Lots of people tried to dance with them, but they both were interested in each other only.

Amber liked Holly and several times on the dance floor they shared passionate kisses, and Amber ran her hands up and down Holly's body. Amber was exactly what Holly was looking for. She seemed to really like Holly.

Amber was very bubbly and liked to have fun. After a while, the women were sweaty and had to redo their make-up and hair. That was when Amber made her move on Holly. They made out in the ladies' lounge, kissing and feeling each other's body. Both women were wearing tight spandex dresses which left not much to the imagination.

Both women had large breasts and great asses. When they were done in the ladies' room, they drank some drinks and went back to the dance floor. Amber loved to dance, and she and Holly twerked together and danced especially close. Amber held Holly closely and continued to feel her body through her thin dress.

They continued to flirt with each other on the dance floor. Both girls had enough to drink and Amber propositioned Holly to go home with her. Holly knew that Amber wanted to sleep with her. She was happy to have a new experience.

In a shared car that they took together, they continued to flirt and make out. The driver had lots to look at when Amber helped Holly off with her dress. Holly was quite busty and sat on the seat in her panties while Amber kissed her passionately and played with her magnificent breasts.

With her other hand, she pushed her hand into her panties and rubbed at her smooth pussy. She played with her pussy lips and made Holly moan. The driver nearly got into an accident watching Amber make out with Holly.

Holly was moaning while Amber played with her cunny. She took off her spandex dress and the two women's breasts rubbed up against the other's. Both of their hands were in the other's panties. They were steaming up the windows of the car.

By this point, the driver pulled over and was watching the two bimbos make out in his vehicle. He was a foreign guy who was enjoying all the tits and ass in his cab. Amber pushed Holly down and went down on her. She licked her pussy until she came. The smell of pussy wafted through his vehicle.

The driver also came and his hot cum was in his hands. He could not believe these bimbos getting off in his car.

"If you ladies want to have a little fun, I can service the both of you?"

"Should we have some more fun? He's kind of cute."

"Okay."

"Pull your car somewhere private," Amber said.

The driver knew the perfect spot. The girls continued to make out until the driver stopped his car in a dark parking lot.

He parked the car and removed his clothes. Even though he came, his cock was semi-hard. He would have no problem getting hard for the nymphos.

"Fuck, you ladies are so hot. My cock just needs a bit of rubbing and perhaps you both can suck it."

"Sure," Amber said.

The driver was Mediterranean. He was dark and quite sexy. He had a beard and a moustache. Amber moved her hand up and down his cock. With just a little bit of rubbing, he was hard.

He leaned up against his cab while the two bimbos knelt in their heels and shared his cock together. The taller bimbo seemed to give the other one orders. She was in charge. The other girl seemed more reserved but complied with her orders.

Amber licked his shaft on the left side and Holly did the right side. They both held and massaged one ball while together they licked the head of his dick.

"You girls are so sexy! Suck my dick!"

Amber opened her mouth while Holly pushed both his balls into her mouth. She made all kinds of sucking noises while Amber opened her mouth wide and accepted his cock down her throat.

The guy grabbed Amber's head and helped her suck more of his cock. He began moving his hips while fucking into her mouth.

"Let the other girl have a suck! I'm so hard for the two of you."

Amber stopped licking and Holly opened her mouth. She took as much of his cock into her mouth. Amber pushed his balls into her mouth while Holly pleasured him with her mouth. The guy held her head and fucked into her mouth. She looked up into his eyes. She looked incredibly slutty while giving him head.

He liked how they both sucked his cock. These two girls were so hot that he wanted to fuck them. They appeared to really love sex. They both were quite good at giving him a blow job.

"I want to fuck you two. I have a blanket in my trunk, and we can go on the grass and make love!" the guy shouted.

The guy got a blanket and the trio walked over to the grass. The man spread the blanket down. He went on the blanket on his back. Amber climbed on top of him and pushed his cock into her pussy. Holly crouched down on his face and the man happily ate her smooth pussy. His facial hair tickled her pussy.

He moved his tongue all over her smooth cunt. Holly moved her pussy on his face with her sweet cunt. Amber rocked her hips and moved her body up and down on his hot cock.

Amber and Holly kissed while they shared the driver. Amber squeezed at Holly's erect nipples. She liked how hot Holly was. She just kept thinking about when she would have Holly all to herself.

"Let's change places! I want my pussy licked too!" Amber shouted.

Amber and Holly changed places. Holly pushed his cock into her pussy and began riding him. Amber crouched down and moved her pussy across his face. He licked her like crazy, which made Amber moan and groan. His tongue hungrily munched on her smooth cunt.

Holly moaned while she fucked the guy. Her pussy was slapping down hard on his cock. The girls leaned into each other and played with their boobs and kissed each other passionately. The guy held Holly's buttocks and pushed his finger up into her ass, which made Holly ride him harder.

Amber and Holly stopped having sex with the guy. They both went down to share his cock together in their mouths. The guy blew his load of cum down Holly's mouth. She cum-kissed Amber and shared his cum with her.

"You babes are so hot! Fucking hell. Tonight was hot as hell."

"It was pretty hot. We must go, though. I want to be with my lady tonight."

"No problem. Put your number into my phone. We must get together again."

Amber put her number into his phone. She hoped they could get together again sometime. But for now, Holly was all she had on her mind.

The driver got dressed and Holly and Amber put their dresses back on and he drove them to Amber's place. They gave the driver a huge tip and got out of his car.

"What a fun night!" Amber screamed. "I want you all to myself. We'll take a shower together and I will show you how much I like you."

Holly followed Amber into the bathroom. They both took off their clothes and went into the shower. Amber soaped up Holly's body and washed her and Holly did the same. They washed each other's hair and shared kisses in the shower. When they were done, they toweled off and Amber took Holly to her bed. They lay together on the bed while kissing and touching each other's bodies.

Holly lay on the bed while Amber kissed her pussy all over. She sucked on her pussy lips and pushed her tongue way up inside her pussy. Holly arched her back while Amber continued to pleasure her.

She orgasmed multiple times while Amber pleasured her with her fingers and tongue. Amber and Holly lay on the bed side by side while they kissed each other passionately. Amber and Holly played with each other's breasts while moving their hands inside of each other's pussies.

"I want to taste your pussy now!" Holly asked nicely.

"Of course. My pussy is dripping and needs your sexy mouth."

Amber lay on the bed while Holly began pleasuring her. She never tasted a pussy before. Her pussy tasted a bit fishy, which kind of made Holly gag. She continued licking her pussy and tried her best to make Amber cum.

Amber was excited when her pussy exploded with her orgasm. Her pussy juices flowed into Holly's mouth. Holly liked the taste of her honey better and continued to lick her. Her moans let her know that Amber was enjoying herself.

After many hours of pussy eating, the girls fell asleep. When Holly awoke, she remembered all the fun with the driver and finally experiencing a woman. Holly liked how she felt with Amber. Holly liked the passion that she felt with Amber. Eventually Amber awoke and Holly and Amber made love again. They kissed each other and together lay six-nine, showing the other shared pleasure. They each enjoyed several orgasms.

Holly spent the whole weekend with Amber. The pair became a couple and were quite happy together. On some occasions, they needed more and would get wild and share their bed with others. A few times, they called the cab driver and had some more adventures with him.

Mysteria27
Mysteria27
758 Followers