Holly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look." she said, "Please, dad. Does it look okay? Do you think I gotta go to the Dr. or the hospital or something? "

I swallowed, my discomfort growing, and leaned forward, drawing closer to her fat teenaged butt. I looked down at her plump, round ass as my fingers moved in a circular motion, gently rubbing the spot she said hurt her so. I could detect no real damage, no real injury.

"No, chick, I think you're gonna be okay..." I managed, looking down at her plump ass, at the split that ran between them.

"It feels a little better when you kinda rub there," she said quietly.

"Ok chick," I said, moving my fingers in a gentle circular motion. While a little uncomfortable with being this close to her, her butt, if my rubbing fingers helped with the pain she felt... I was her dad and alleviating her discomfort... it's what I should have been doing, right? I'd fight off the feelings her exposed ass had created in me. I'd be her father. I'd take care of her. I'd...

She held the waistband of her panties out and away from her body. While, as I rubbed her injured area, I leaned a little closer to her, looking down at her big ass cheeks and, ashamed, felt my cock begin to stiffen.

And then, rising from the warm space between her ass and her panties, the smell of her body, her ass, drifted up to my nose. Not overpowering, but definitely identifiable. And, regardless of my intentions, regardless of what I told myself I was doing for her, my cock grew harder in my pants.

I was familiar with the smell of Holly's body, from the many times I'd smelled -and licked - her dirty panties. I knew the scent of her favorite perfume, the soap and shampoo she used. And the smell of...

But this was something different. This wasn't me, alone, doing the wash, finding her worn, dirty panties and masturbating. No. This was real, not fantasy. She, Holly, my stepdaughter, was right here in front of me. Only inches away. And if she had any idea of what I was thinking and feeling. The thoughts I had were decidedly unfatherly.

Head swimming in waters it shouldn't have been, and growing more aroused each passing second, I realized that this couldn't go on. The pressure, the desire I had begun to feel was rapidly approaching too much.

I took my hand away from her rear and cleared my throat.

"Holly... I...I gotta stop now, okay?" I said quietly and as steadily as I could.

My mind was twisting in knots as I tried to find a way to bring this whole episode to a quick end, afraid of the feelings I was having.

"Oh, dad, why? That kinda makes it feel better," she said in a whining, almost childlike voice.

The voice she occasionally used to try and convince her mother or I to give into some request she had that neither of us thought was a good idea. The voice she sometimes used when trying to get her way.

"I know, chick. I'm sorry, but I have to."

The dirty fantasies I'd had while smelling her oh so dirty panties, licking at the stained cotton crotch, the sometimes light, the sometimes heavier, dark brown smears from where the material had been caught between her round fat ass cheeks, grazing her asshole, as I came. Those guilty memories came to me and suddenly I truly felt like a dirty - a very dirty - old man. Wanting to do dirty - very dirty - things to this teenaged girl, my stepdaughter...

"Whhhyyy?" she whined.

"Because, I...Holly..." I began, but didn't know how to finish.

I was becoming desperate. I really needed this to stop, so I said something that, while true, I probably wouldn't have at any other time. Something that would have been better addressed by her mother if it needed addressed, I suppose. But something I hoped would shock her.

"Holly... didn't you...don't you...wipe yourself?" I asked her quietly.

I hoped my tone sounded parentally concerned enough, and my words shocking enough, to end this for both of our sakes.

The sight of her full, fat ass cheeks and that slight odor wafting up...

As wrong as it was, I knew as soon as I could get away from her, I would have to jack off. And I would be remembering the sight of my stepdaughter's big ass and that subtle odor that had drifted up from the space between her fat ass cheeks and the panties she held away from her body. I hoped I'd find her a hint of her scent on the fingers I'd touched her butt with. The minute I could, I would have no choice other than to quickly release my cock and stroke it hard and fast.

I just hoped my abrupt and somewhat derogatory comment would be enough to bring this to an end. For her safety. And my sanity. And to give me the time and private space to relieve the painful ache she had caused in my groin...

"Wha-?!" she squealed, "Yes I do!"

She let go of the waistband of her panties and they snapped back into place around her waist. My view of her full fat ass cheeks suddenly gone, once more hidden beneath cotton.

"What - why'd you say that?!" she asked.

"Holly... chick... I - I can - I could sorta smell your butt," I said almost in a whisper, wanting to sound the part of a concerned but upset father well enough to hide what I really felt. Hoping that I sounded ashamed that I had to say such a thing to my 18 yr old stepdaughter and not sound ashamed of what I was feeling.

"What!? No you can't!" she said forcefully, then a second later asked in a whisper, "Dad, can you really? Really?"

"Y-yeah chick, I kinda can..." I answered quietly, still looking down at her once again panty covered butt.

I'd fully expected for her to spin around to look at me, to move her ass away from my face.

She didn't.

I was trying to maintain some sort of control and I was failing. My pants had become very uncomfortable. I wanted, I needed to adjust myself, but I couldn't, fearful she would notice. If she knew I had an erection as I sat behind her...

"I... Sometimes I get in a hurry at school if I gotta go - I don't have a lotta time between classes..." she said. Her voice cracked slightly, hinting embarrassment, as she offered her excuse.

"Sometimes there's no toilet paper... I guess I just forget sometimes..."

"You should just be more careful about... that kind of thing, Holly," I said quietly in the best concerned dad voice I could muster.

"God, I'm sorry, Dad. It just felt better when you rubbed there -" she said, "I'm sorry, I - I didn't know I was gross - I-"

"No, honey..."

Guilt over both my desires and the idea I'd made her feel bad about herself directed my response.

"You're not... you're not gross or anything- you're not- you should just be a little more careful when you - "

"But you said you could smell my ass!?! That's..." she said.

"I could, chick...I can kinda smell it... But, Holly, that's not the reason I have to stop doing this... It's not. Really... You, its...you don't... know... Chick, you don't understand -" I heard myself tell her, feeling even more guilty. And confused. And losing to the desire I felt.

"What do you mean?" she asked softly. The tone of her voice...

"Holly... I..." and suddenly I was confessing my dark, hidden thoughts to my stepdaughter.

"Because... I... the smell...the way it smells... Holly - I...I kinda liked it, okay? I kinda like it. So I just need to stop doing this. You'll be fine. Nothing seems broken. I' m sure you're okay chick, but I can't do this anymore. It's just not a good idea-"

"But it really did feel better when you rubbed it there, dad," she said.

"I know, Holly, but... I'm sorry, but I can't," I said, which was no real answer at all, and I knew it.

"Dad, I'm sorry my butt...smells - I'll try to be cleaner back there... I didn't know I was so dirty... I won't forget to - I'll make sure I wipe myself better when I use the toilet, I promise..." she whispered.

How could I tell her I didn't want her to change her bathroom habits?

How could I tell her I knew that not every pair of her dirty panties I'd found came after a school day?

Then she paused and those seconds felt like years and, sitting behind her, I feared what she was going to say next...

"But...Dad... you liked it? You said you... like... the way my butt smells. Really?" she asked quietly.

I could hear what I thought was surprise in my stepdaughter's hushed words. I fully expected her to be disgusted by what I'd just told her. Expected and would have completely understood if she had been.

What I said next answering her question, although an absolute, honest, truth, shocked me as the words fell recklessly out of my mouth.

"Yes, Holly, yes... It, it makes..."

My voice failed me. I looked up from her panty covered ass to see her head still facing towards the mirror in front of her. I couldn't see her face, her eyes, couldn't really judge what she was thinking.

Was she disgusted with me?

And why hadn't she turned around?

"What, dad?" I heard her ask. Her voice so quiet. So...

"Holly...it makes me...feel things that...it makes me want... to... do things I shouldn't want to... with you..."

Once more my words betrayed me. Showed me in a light I'd hoped she'd never have seen me in.

"Like... what?" she asked, "What kinda things?"

Her whispered voice sounded almost eager. And there was something else in the tone of her soft voice I couldn't quite identify.

And she still hadn't looked towards me, still hadn't turned her butt away from me...

"Tell me, dad...Like what?" she asked again quietly.

I should have just stopped, but I didn't. For whatever reason, I felt compelled, driven, to answer her. To tell her...

"Honestly...The truth is, Holly," I heard myself say, "It makes me feel like I want to put my face there - against you - and smell it some more... and kiss and...lick there -"

"My butt?!" she asked, sounding incredulous. For the first time in several minutes her voice raised above a whisper.

I stared at the floor, humiliated. I'd just told her one of my most personal secrets. Something I'd shared with my wife, a part of our sex life we enjoyed together. Alone. In private. Not something Holly needed to know. Ever. Yet I'd said it. And there was no taking it back.

"Dad...Really?" She asked, her voice again quiet and soft.

"Y- yes... yes..." I whispered.

Once again more honest than I should have ever been with her. At least about something like that.

"I - I'm so, so sorry chick. I know it's wrong. I shouldn't have told you that. I know...I know it's... strange. But I can't explain it, I can't explain why I feel," I said, ashamed beyond anything I'd ever felt before, "I can't explain why it, why that makes me feel the way it does."

It was an honest statement. I've never understood why I'm so aroused by such things. But there was no acceptable reason I should have ever even had to try to explain such a thing to my stepdaughter.

"Chick, let's just... can we pretend this didn't happen, that I never said that stuff to you chick, okay?" I asked her, almost begging, "Can we just forget about this, Holly, please...?"

I felt so guilty. I knew I'd let my chick down. I'd failed her.

I wasn't seeing her as a dad. I was seeing her sexually. Seeing her as I did in the fantasies I had as I smelled her dirty panties.

I was in agony from the guilt - and the almost overpowering desire I felt.

I was lost at this point.

I'd basically just told my stepdaughter that I wanted to lick her ass. Her dirty ass.

The weight of the consequences of what I just said to her. What I'd just confessed to her...

Likely, a divorce.

And, very possibly, a jail sentence.

And the brief seconds of silence that passed felt like hours.

Maybe she felt she had the upper hand.

Maybe she could feel how strong my desires were.

Maybe she could see my weakness. Maybe she knew me better than I knew myself.

Maybe she just 'knew'...

I, however, didn't know.

Suddenly, and without a word, she grasped the waistband of her jeans and, wriggling her hips, tugged them down over her big butt, pulling them down to just above her knees.

She wore her usual cotton, full cut, style- "granny panties" she jokingly called them - and sitting there behind her, I found myself staring at her fat panty clad ass fully exposed to me.

The cotton fabric pulled taut across the width of her large full cheeks, the shadow of her ass crack visible under the stretched material. Not one of her newer pairs, the cotton was worn thin in places, small tears and holes worn in them.

"Oh god, Holly," I whispered, shocked, trembling inside and out, "What are you...?"

What was she doing?

What was she thinking?

But I understood that what she'd just done was an invitation. Without words, she'd offered. She'd made the decision to continue this with no encouragement from me. Holly wanted this to continue.

She just seemed to know and I think right then I may have fallen in love with her.

There was a part of me - the small sensible part remaining me - that was more than a little frightened. But that small part stood no chance in battle with the lust I felt.

I was in agony.

There were so many things wrong with what was happening...

But, in my fevered and arguably demented mind, I also found things that felt so right.

I accepted the gift Holly had suddenly, surprisingly, offered...

Almost uncontrollably, I leaned forward to press my face into her pantied ass. My nose pushing into the deep cotton covered valley between her cheeks. The odor I'd gotten a hint of earlier grew stronger. Inhaling, it was even more obvious her butt was a little dirty.

I knew full well what I was smelling.

Holly gasped quietly when she felt my face against her butt.

I felt faint.

My cock grew achingly hard in my pants. Already aroused before this, precum began leaking from the tip, wettening my underpants and creating a wet spot on my jeans. I desperately wanted to undo my pants, grab my cock and stroke it till I came.

With a moan - and without self restrain - I slid off the toilet seat onto my knees on the floor behind her. I pushed my face up into the overhang of her heavy butt cheeks, at the juncture of her ass and chubby thighs, my nose aligned with her asscrack.

She gasped then giggled quietly, and went up on her tiptoes for just a second, before settling her big ass back down on my face. Her weight forced my nose - and her panties - a little deeper between her cheeks. I moaned against the warm soft fabric.

In some small corner of my mind, I knew how fully wrong all of this was.

That this should never have happened. That I should have stopped this long before it ever got this far.

That I should stop.

Now.

But...

I felt the soft heft of her plump ass on my face. Felt the increased warmth as I pressed my face against her. Inhaling deeply, the smell of her body was strong. Immediate.

I could smell her sweat. The faded smell of perfume and body wash. The somewhat tangy scent of her teenaged pussy. I could smell a hint of her piss - drops of it soaked up into the cotton lined crotch of her panties. And, most of all, the smell of her ass. The musky, pheromone laden odor from between the large fleshy cheeks of her rear.

The cotton fabric of her panties on my face was soft, warm and slightly damp after being worn under her somewhat snug jeans on a warm spring day.

My hips jerked uncontrollably. I almost came in my pants.

My mind was in a daze. And I was momentarily unsure if this was actually happening.

Unconsciously, my left hand reached to my crotch, squeezing my aching cock through my jeans. It was practically screaming for release. I prayed she hadn't seen.

I knew the smell of Holly's body. Knew and loved the odor of her crotch. Her young pussy. Her occasionally dirty ass. But for as many times as I'd masturbated, sniffing her worn panties, it didn't compare to this. It didn't prepare me for this, the reality of doing what so many times I'd fantasized about doing. Right then, at that moment, her smell was real, fresh, strong. And warm...

Inhaling her body's odor again, I groaned.

"Holly..." I quietly mumbled against the soft fabric covering her fat ass cheeks-whispering her name like I'd done many times in my fantasies, holding her dirty panties to my face as I stroked my cock, cumming.

I tried to push my face even deeper into her big soft ass, feeling the fabric of her panties stretch slightly, pull taut against my skin. In the distance I thought I heard her sigh, but I was too lost in nuzzling her large cheeks, breathing in the odor of my stepdaughters ass to really know.

Then she spoke.

"Dad, do you like doing that?" Holly asked, quietly, "Does doing this with me...does it... you know? Does it... turn you on?"

Hearing her speak pulled me just slightly out of my personal heaven.

Surprised by her question, I looked up from her ass to see her looking back down over her shoulder at me, blue eyes wide and blinking, watching as I had pressed my face against her panty covered ass. It was the first time she'd looked at me since this had begun.

I realized she'd said 'doing this with...' and not 'doing this to...' Such a small detail, but one that would have told me so much. If only I'd actually been thinking clearly.

I looked briefly up at her, before dropping my gaze, embarrassed.

"Yeah, Holly, yeah... it - it does," I whispered my answer.

Why didn't - why couldn't - I stop answering her questions?

"I'm so sorry chick...I - I know this is so wrong. I, I just can't help it. Please don't hate me for this. I - I'll stop if you want me to..."

Hoping with all I had that she wouldn't tell me to stop - and yet, at the same time, wanting her to tell me to stop. To save me - and her - from myself.

Why was I asking if she wanted me to stop?

Why didn't I just stop?

"Dad...does it... you know...?" Holly asked in a whisper, ignoring what I'd just pleaded, "Does it make y -your...dick...hard?"

"Holly, p - please," I said, shocked by her question.

"Does it?"

"Holly," I spoke, but was staring at her pantied ass only inches from my face. The aroma of it still in my nose.

"Yes, chick..." I quietly admitted to her - unable to stop the words from leaving my lips.

Embarrassment once more flooded over me, reddening my face. Shame...

"Will you show me?" she asked in an almost urgent whisper.

"What?" I managed, somehow even more shocked.

I was on my knees behind my stepdaughter, face pressed against her fat ass, smelling the sweaty dirty odor from between her large cheeks, my cock harder than it had ever been, aching - and something was shocking to me?

"Your...dick," she said in a secretive, whispered voice that told me she was serious - and using a word -dick- that sounded almost juvenile. That reminded me of her age.

"I wanna see it. Please, dad, show me. I want to see...I wanna to know how doing this makes you feel."

Holly was 18. She was a senior in highschool. She had had boyfriends. She'd dated. And, yeah, I (and her mother, I'm sure - though probably for different reasons) had wondered just how far she'd gone with the boys she'd gone out with.

Was she making out with them?

Kissing and humping against each other?

Maybe giving them a hand job as they made out?

Letting those boys touch her?

Letting them slide their hands into panties?

Was she sucking their cocks?

Was she sliding her panties down and fucking them in the backseat of their cars?

I remember being her age...the heated, almost overpowering ache, the want, when making out with a girl - and had learned girls basically felt the same things...

Her request made me suddenly wonder just how experienced - or inexperienced - she was. Not that it really mattered in the situation I was in with her.

"Holly..." I somehow managed to pull my face away from her ass enough to speak, "I - I don't...know. I mean, that's..."