Holly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly held her big ass cheeks wide apart, moaning, her hips moving freely now. Rhythmically shoving her hips back onto my face, she was fucking her ass with my willing tongue - and I fucked her asshole with my tongue as deeply as I could, stroking my cock faster. My own hips moved faster, fucking my aching, hard cock into my pumping fist.

"Oh god, Holly," I groaned into her spread, saliva wet asshole and quickly pushed my tongue back inside her ass.

"D - daaaaddd!! Oh...oh...unnnnngh..." she moaned.

I felt her body quiver. Her hips jerked, then pushed back hard onto my face, her asshole squeezing my tongue. I heard her gasping, groaning loudly - louder than she had before - and realized Holly was having an orgasm. I was making my stepdaughter cum...

"Ohhh... D - d - dad!!... I th - think I'm gonna cu...ahhhh...unngh..."

She cried out, hips thrusting, pumping her fat ass back onto my face and mouth as she began to cum...I wanted so much to be able to see her face as Holly -

"I know what you do with my panties, Dad," I heard her gasp.

"I read what you wrote..."

"That's why sometimes I don't wipe myself..."

Holly groaned loudly as her orgasm overtook her. Trembling and shaking and hips bucking above me as I tried desperately to keep my mouth on her anus, tried to keep my tongue inside her spasming asshole as my own hips bucked and thrusted in sync with my pumping fist.

It was too much.

Too long in coming.

No matter how long I wanted this to last-and no matter how much those words shocked me-

"Oh...god... Holly," I groaned loudly, passionately, against her wet asshole, "Holly..." as, hearing her words, I came. Harder than I think I ever had before...

My long pent up, held back, orgasm exploded through my body. My hips thrust forward, driving my cock into my pumping hand, as I came. My cum shot from the head of my prick as I groaned against and into Holly's tongue wettened asshole...

So much of it, jetting from the head of my cock, spurt after spurt after spurt, onto the floor, her pants leg, her tennis shoes, as my hips jerked, thrusting forward, and I groaned loudly in ecstasy...

One of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced...

All brought on by my stepdaughters fat, dirty ass.

Holly's words echoing in my mind...the smell and taste of her dirty ass in my nose, my mouth...

Both of us gasping for breath, moans subsiding, our orgasms slowly ending, my tongue slipped wetly out of Holly's ass as the last few drops of cum leaked from the tip of my cock. Her hands released the grip on her ass, and I felt her large meaty cheeks closing around my face as I backed my head away.

We were silent, our heavy breathing the only sound.

Still kneeling behind her, my spent cock slowly softening, what she'd said began to sink in...

She'd known...

All along, she'd known...

She'd read the things I'd written in that damned journal about her and what I'd done with her panties...what I'd thought about...and...she knew...

A few minutes of complete silence passed between us, both of us panting.

"D - dad?" She whispered, soft voice quivering, her breathing ragged, "C- can I get a shower...is that ok?"

She still stood with her back to me, but now, once more facing forward, head down, her dark hair had fallen to hide her face. Her hands still gripped the sink, her jeans and panties still down just past her knees. Her naked fat ass still in front of me.

"Uh...ummm... yeah, sure, chick, yeah, of course," I answered in my own whispered shaky voice.

I didn't know what else to say. What could I say? I was absolutely stunned, dizzy, by what had just happened... what I'd just done...what WE had just done... I felt unreal. My entire world had suddenly been yanked away, had been turned upside down and inside out. I wasn't sure if it would, or could, ever come back.

I moved slowly to get on my feet, and tucked my now softened cock back into my pants.

"Holly... I..." I began quietly, although I had absolutely no idea of what to say. Or how to say it even if I did. Regret-and fear- was immediate.

She turned her face to look at me, her hair falling to the side, eyes blinking, darting to my face and darting away just as quickly, a soft smile on her lips.

"Dad - it's ok, it really is, honest..." She whispered.

"A - are you sure you're ok, chick? I mean - "

"Yeah, dad, I'm ok, I'm fine, I promise," she said quietly, "are you...?"

Looking into her eyes, all I could do was nod - although I wasn't actually sure if I was 'ok' at that point to be honest.

"I - I think so..." I managed.

"Go ahead and get your shower..." I said quietly, still trembling, as I turned unsteadily to leave the bathroom. I tried to sound as normal as I could. But normal was far from the way I felt. I felt.

"Dad?" She said in a soft, compassionate voice.

"Yeah, Holly?" I said quietly, turning back to look at her. I was more than a little worried-actually terrified-about...

"I really am ok," she said quietly, "and I liked what we did... Honest. I REALLY liked it... So don't feel...don't worry..."

Again the words 'what WE did...', not 'what I did... '.The meaning of those words, of that statement...

Her back to me once more, she let her jeans and her panties drop from her knees to the floor, and stepped out of them. My eyes again falling to her fat ass cheeks, to that deep dark split between them. The taste and smell of her still in my mouth, my nose, on my face.

She pulled off her shirt and undid her bra in what seemed like one easy motion. I caught the briefest glimpse of Holly's big tits, a flash of nipple, as she stepped into the shower and slid closed the curtain. A second later the water came on...

I turned away from the bathroom and walked, shakily, back towards the kitchen.

Still dazed, I wondered, what had I done?

What had WE done?

What would happen now?

Where would this lead...?

Where would this take her and I...?

I was equal parts fearful and curious. Actually more fearful, to tell the truth.

All I knew for certain was that nothing in our shared world would ever be the same again...

I had found, though, something that I definitely would NOT be writing about in the silly journal I kept...

"Dad?"

I heard her call from the bathroom, her voice just above the sound of the running shower. I turned and quickly walked back the couple of steps I'd made towards the kitchen, fearful of what, now that a few minutes had passed, she was thinking of what she was going to say.

Leaning my head into the doorway of the bathroom, I answered through the steam, "Y- yeah, chick?"

"Did you like doing that with me?" she asked over the sound of the shower. There was almost a sound of...hope?...in her voice.

It took me a moment to find both the words and my voice.

"Y- yes, chick," I managed to say, "yeah, Holly I...I did..."

My tongue felt thick. My throat felt tight. My shame engulfed me. Once again I turned from the bathroom doorway, taking half a step, when I heard her speak.

"Dad... promise you won't stop - please don't stop writing about me ok?" she said, over the sound of the shower, "I like reading what you write about me... So please don't stop, please?"

I had no answer right then...

I guess words- spoken or written- DO matter.