Holly Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, why did that seem so shocking, considering what was occurring between us?

"Dad...if you show it to me... you can..." she said in a whisper, pausing like she was building up her courage, "I'll let you, um...I'll let you lick my butt if you really want to."

Her words...

There are no words I know of that can describe how her words, or the tone of her whisper, made me feel.

I was lost in my desires.

I was lost in her.

This thing had long ago gone far past wrong. And although I knew that -and knew the possible consequences - my desire, my long held in-check lust for my stepdaughter's chubby young body, her fat, round - and dirty - teen ass was winning any feeble argument that what was left of my rational mind could come up with.

"Nobody'll know," she whispered, "I won't tell anyone."

"Holly, I - " I said in a raspy whisper, "we both know this is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. I'm so sorry this happened, Holly. We should just stop now and -".

"I want to, dad. Please?" She whispered, "I don't wanna stop right now. I wanna see how doing this with me makes you feel. Please, please show me your...dick...and you can lick my ass if you want to..."

Seconds slid past like hours.

I knelt there, my stepdaughters' fat, fragrantly dirty panty covered ass mere inches from my face.

We were going deeper and deeper into a place I wasn't sure we could ever escape from - and I knew it was my fault. I never should have allowed this to happen. I should never have told her the things I had. I should never have confessed to her what I did. I should never have given into the desires I had. I felt like I'd drug my loving, trusting, stepdaughter down into the pit of dark desire that I had for her. If my mind had been remotely my own, none of this would have ever happened.

"Holly...," I said in a quiet, raspy voice, "this... isn't right..."

It wasn't, I knew, but saying it didn't convince me to stop.

"Dad...please?..." Holly asked in an almost comforting whisper, "You don't gotta worry - it's just between us, ok? Just you an me, ok?...I won't ever tell anyone if you won't..."

She knew I'd never tell anyone about this.

About what I was doing. How could I? The words she quietly spoke sounded almost as dirty and perverted as I felt. Sounded almost as if she was...

She shifted her weight from one foot to the other, causing her big butt to jiggle slightly, and my eyes were immediately drawn to her pantied ass again.

There was no hope for me. None. Through all this my aching, straining cock screamed for release from the confines of my pants...and now my stepdaughter was asking me to do just that.

"You...you said you wanted to lick my ass dad," she whispered, "If you show me your dick...you can - I'll let you...I just want to see your dick...What it looks like when it's...you know... hard..."

"Holly..." was all I could manage to whisper.

"Please, dad...Please..." she said so quietly. The pauses between her words sounded as practically as desperate as I shamefully felt.

And, maybe, sensing my fear, my hesitation, and maybe knowing far too much about me, she whispered, "It's ok dad, I know you like girl's butts..."

Of course she knew that.

My wife, like her daughter, had big tits and a big ass. It was, in truth, the first thing about my wife I'd noticed when we met. An obvious statement, I guess. And she quickly learned how much I loved her big ass. And I quickly learned that she was a woman who loved having her big ass loved... but, again, that's another, different story.

Holly's mother also appreciated not only a girl with large tits, but also a girl with a large, round ass - even pointing to girls she found attractive, "look at her - she's got a nice big ass...".

Holly's mother made no attempt to hide her interest in another woman. It was nothing to be ashamed of, so her noticing, or mentioning, of finding a female attractive was simply a normal thing with us. And since we were pretty open with such things, it was no surprise at all that Holly knew of my (and her mother's) attraction to the female ass - especially large ones. She had on more than one occasion, I'm sure, heard her mother's - or my own -comments about such.

To hear Holly say that, however...

"It's ok dad, I know you like girl's butts..."

"Oh, Holly..." I somehow managed to say.

"It's ok dad," I heard her whisper, almost lovingly, from somewhere far away - even though I knew she was watching, looking back over shoulder at me as I knelt behind her, staring at her ass.

"Please...show me your dick, dad...I really, really, want to see it," she whispered as she slowly pulled her panties down over her broad, plump rear, exposing her ass to me.

Her large, full, round cheeks, the deep dark split that ran between them... My eyes followed her panties as she slid them down to just above her knees to join her jeans there, and I saw in the cotton lined crotch a fairly heavy dark chocolate brown smear like I'd find every so often as I did the laundry. I saw her fat, slightly dimpled ass cheeks part just a bit when she bent a bit as she pulled her underpants down. A gentle wave of her dirty stink washed over my face, up my nose.

Shaking, I inhaled deeply.

I loved her dirty scent.

I can't explain any of this.

I have no excuse.

The reality of it all is I'd lost myself to my desires.

Unable to control myself, staring at Holly's willingly bared ass, I quickly undid my pants and pulled my throbbing and aching cock and swollen balls out of my underpants and into the open. I had to show her what she wanted to see as she showed me what I wanted - needed- to see.

Pre cum had wettend the head. Almost instinctively, my hand encircled it, and I stroked it once, twice...

I looked up at her, helpless and wanting - and saw her looking back down over her shoulder, her eyes moving from my face down to my rock hard cock jutting out from my crotch.

Knowing what she wanted, I forced my hand away and leaned back, pushing my hips forward slightly, fully exposing myself to my stepdaughters eyes.

I heard her gasp so quietly.

"Th - this is what you - what doing...this...does to me Holly..." I whispered, far too honestly, although she could easily see.

Her affect on me was obvious.

I felt ashamed.

I felt humiliated.

I felt more excited than I could have imagined.

I watched her eyes, her face, as she looked at my erect cock. Her eyes widened as she studied it, seeing exactly how she - and the smell of her fat dirty ass - affected me. She had said she wanted to know. - and now she was able to see. Under her gaze my humiliation and weakness grew, and I didn't know that that would have been possible.

She owned me, whether she fully understood it or not.

Looking up from my hard and throbbing cock and into my eyes, she whispered, "Dad... you can lick my butt if you want to... just let me...I wanna watch what you do...".

I understood what she meant. She wanted to see me jack off. My stepdaughter wanted to watch me masturbate.

Without taking her eyes from mine, she reached back and down with both hands and slowly pulled her fat ass cheeks apart just a little, exposing her asscrack to me.

With a groan, I leaned forward, eyes fixed on her deep, dark asscrack and immediately found the smell - her smell - was stronger.

I felt even weaker than before, if that was a possibility. At that moment I couldn't speak. Whatever it was I wanted and tried to say at that moment came out as some guttural sound as I stared at Holly's parted ass cheeks.

"Dad... you can lick it if you want," Holly said quietly.

And she pulled her ass cheeks a little further apart...

As I stared at her parted fat ass cheeks, at the deep dark cleft between them, the odor of Holly's poorly wiped ass was ever present in my nose.

My dripping cock was so hard it hurt. Kneeling behind her, my knees ached and the teeth of my zipper bit into my balls. That pain only seemed to add to the arousal I felt. I don't think I've ever been so turned on. It was both exhilarating and frightening at the same time. My mind and body screamed for release - I wanted so badly, perhaps more than I ever have, to take my cock into my hand and stroke it until I came. I'd deal with the consequences later, but right now I wanted- needed- to cum...and I wanted - needed - to lick, to taste, Holly's big, dirty ass...

"Dad I mean it...you can lick my ass if you really want to...," she whispered as she stood, leaning slightly forward, holding her ass partially open, "You can...it's ok..."

She was encouraging me to just give in to the desires she now knew I had for her - and to throw away the tiny bit of restraint that remained in me.

I glanced up at her. Her face, her eyes, were soft, almost concerned, as if she knew and understood the pain I was in.

"Really, Dad...You can lick me back there if you want..."

I heard her quiet words as my eyes dropped from her face back to her parted ass cheeks.

"Oh...god... Holly," I gasped, visibly shaking.

"Dad...it's ok...," I heard her whisper.

I slowly leaned forward. My hands reached out and laid on hers as she held her fat cheeks apart. I squeezed her hands and her ass as I brought my face closer and closer to her.

My nose, after what seemed like an eternity, finally touched the skin of her ass, just slipping between her cheeks. It was warmer there and the smell of my stepdaughter's ass became even more intense. The sweat from between her big ass cheeks, a slight hint of perfume, the faint somewhat sharp tang of her pussy and the stronger, richer odor coming from her carelessly, hastily - if at all - wiped asshole.

I groaned loudly as I breathed in her smell. I exhaled and felt her shiver as my breath washed over her, up her ass crack, down over her teenaged pussy.

At the contact of my face to her ass, I thought I again heard her quietly giggle.

My hands left hers, to slowly and gently squeeze and massage her fat cheeks as I pressed my face into her butt. The feel of her soft, meaty ass cheeks in my hands was incredible, was memorizing. Was something I'd wanted so much to feel all those times I'd shamefully looked at her body.

The movement of my massaging, kneading hands parted and closed her cheeks and my face went just a little deeper between them.

My nose in her deep asscrack, I felt her large, soft, cheeks on my face. Felt the warmth. Felt the sweaty stickiness. The odor between them was musky, strong.

"Do it, dad - I know you want to," she said in a whisper.

And she pulled her ass cheeks just a little further apart.

Moaning, I kissed her left then her right ass cheek. Then slowly put my face to her partially spread asscrack again, kissing both sides, moving my face side to side as I pressed it further into her deep, dark, musky crack.

"Holly...oh god... Holly..." I whispered and moaned as I pressed my face between her plump cheeks.

She sighed and pulled her ass cheeks further apart.

Forcing myself to pull my face away from her, I looked at her parted asscrack, seeing the glisten on her skin from sweat, seeing the dark hair that trailed up from her cunt. I saw Holly's young crotch was going to be as thickly furred as her mother's...

And I saw, in the depth of the deep split between her cheeks, the brown smears on either side of her asscrack and around the dark wrinkled skin around her anal opening. Her anus was large, the ring of muscle thick, lightly encircled by the dark hair that trailed down and back from the lips of her pussy.

"It's dirty, Holly," I heard myself whisper, not sure if I was talking to myself or to her, as I pushed my face between her ass cheeks and kissed her dirty puckered asshole, "Your ass is dirty..."

She gasped.

"I know, dad..." I heard her say, from far away, "And I know what you want to do... you told me you wanted to...so do it...Lick my ass, Dad, I want you to...".

Everything that had happened between us so far this day.

Crossing lines I -we- never should have even considered coming close to.

The things that I had admitted to her.

The utter and complete lust I felt.

The uncontrollable desires that she had unleashed in me...

Her willingness to... explore... this with me...

All of that paled at that second with those whispered words, "...lick my ass, Dad... I want you to..."

Holly, my stepdaughter, whom I'd helped her mother raise, had just told me that she wanted me to lick her ass...

My cock throbbed painfully. Precum leaked from my pee hole almost piss steady.

I wanted...I needed...

I took it in my hand, and I slowly began to stroke it. Precum smeared slickly from the tip and down over the head and shaft. I could cum in seconds if I allowed myself to, but I wanted, I needed, this to last as long as possible. If I was going to hell, I wanted to at least enjoy the ride on my way down...

Shaking with lust, I groaned loudly and leaned forward again. Bringing my face to her ass crack, I pushed my face between her big cheeks. The heat from the deep split between her meaty cheeks surrounded my face. My hand moved up and down my aching prick as slowly as I could keep it - and my body begged for it to move faster.

Finding Holly's anus, I felt the heat there. I parted my lips, and gently probed around her greasy, asshole, with the tip of my tongue, It was hot, sticky. I lightly licked at the wrinkled skin surrounding it, feeling the soft hairs that encircled the thick pucker.

At the moment Holly felt the tip of my tongue, she gasped loudly, tensing for a second or two, shocked by the sensation. As I continued to slowly dance my tongue around her dirty pucker, I felt her body relax somewhat and heard her sigh.

I decided in that moment that if I was going to fall this far into my lusts, I might as well live out as many of the dirty, nasty fantasies I'd had about her when I sniffed her worn panties as I could.

As my stepdaughter held her large ass cheeks apart, I pulled my mouth from her asshole and moved my face back just far enough to see into the deep valley between those fat cheeks. I looked and saw the brown streaks on either side of her inner cheeks and around her dark pucker. I pressed my face back into her, licking at those smears on the inner surface of one cheek then the other, before putting my mouth onto her asshole again.

I could taste what I'd just wantonly, hungrily licked, could feel the sticky grittiness of those brown smears on my tongue. At that moment I felt depraved, driven by a desire I couldn't - and still can't - explain.

I knew I was licking Holly's ass clean - but I hoped she didn't realize what exactly I'd just done.

The taste was bitter, earthy - it was the smell of her dirty ass on my tongue. And I loved it. My mouth was filled with the taste of Holly's dirty ass, of Holly's...

Pushing my face deeper into her ass, once again I gently probed that strong, thick, muscular, and dirty, ring with my tongue.

"Ohhh... " she gasped and sighed softly.

As my hand moved up and down the length of my cock, smearing and gliding in the pre cum that poured from my pee hole, I flattened my tongue and began to lick her ass in slow, long, broad strokes. Starting at the end of her pussy lips, briefly tasting her there, I drug my tongue up and over her anal opening, up to the top of her asscrack. I could taste Holly's sweat, her greasiness, and yes, her shit. Every flavor, every scent, I'd smelled and tasted in the stained cotton crotch of her worn, dirty panties, only so much more intense. And so warm...

Holly gasped quietly and I felt her hips begin to move slowly...

My cock wanted my hand to move faster, and I fought to resist the urge. As badly as I wanted and needed to cum, I wanted this to never come to an end...

She took a hand away from her ass and placed it on the sink for balance. When she did, her cheeks closed around my face. With my free hand, I reached up, and with her still holding one one big cheek, I gripped the other and together we pulled her ass open again.

I licked harder at her anus. She continued to gasp and sigh as my tongue lapped at her asshole.

I stroked my throbbing, dripping cock. Glancing up, my eyes met hers as she looked back and down at me over her shoulder, my face between her big parted ass cheeks. Knowing what she wanted to see, I moved my body as best I could, keeping my face and mouth to her ass, letting her see, letting her watch, as I slowly pulled on my achingly hard and precum slick cock.

My stepdaughter watched me as I ate her dirty ass and jacked off.

I began to focus my attention on her asshole, swirling my tongue over it, licking in small probing circles. As I licked her tight, thick, puckered ring, I felt it slowly begin to relax, to loosen. I could also hear her gasp "ahhh..." as I licked her like that.

Stiffening my tongue I began to press it inward. I could feel it slowly begin to pierce the thick muscular ring of her relaxing, saliva wet anus. Pushing it forward, my tongue slid slowly, wetly into Holly's asshole.

She suddenly groaned loudly and leaned farther forward, offering her rear to me completely. Almost naturally.

Then she reached back with both hands to grip her ass and pulled her fat cheeks wider apart.

My probing tongue slipped a little deeper into her snug anal opening and she gasped loudly, "Oh... Dad...oh... Do that again..."

I withdrew my tongue then pushed it back into Holly's ass. She moaned.

"Y - yeah... like that... I like that... Keep doing that... It feels... good..." She gasped quietly.

Her hips moving, rocking slowly, she pushed her ass back onto my face, forcing my tongue a little bit farther into her asshole.

"Oh god... Dad... you're licking my ass...," She said in an airy, moaning whisper, "k - keep doing that... don't - don't stop...pleeeease..."

I realized at that moment, my chick was VERY turned on by what I was doing to her. She was enjoying the sensations my mouth, my eager, probing tongue was giving her. I glanced up from her wondrous, spread ass and saw that while her head was still turned to look at me, her eyes were closed. She was biting her lower lip. The look on her face was pure pleasure. And that, the look on my stepdaughters' face as I tongued her anal opening, turned me on almost as much as what I was doing did. Holly liked what I was doing. A lot. She liked me eating out her ass... It turned her on... she was enjoying it... She was...

Stroking my cock harder, I covered her anus with my mouth. My tongue pushing back into and probing inside Holly's hot, greasy, dirty asshole, I began to suck on her anal opening, feeling it slightly swell outwards into my mouth as my tongue went just a little deeper. Her thick, strong anus was a snug ring around my invading, wriggling tongue.

Moaning, her hips began to rock even more as I worked my tongue in and out of her asshole. I was tongue fucking Holly's ass - and she was pushing her fat ass back onto my face, no longer trying at all to hide what she was feeling.

I felt hot wetness on my chin, and knew immediately it came from her leaking pussy. Her moving, squirming hips bumped her cunt against my lower jaw as I tongued her anal opening.

If I could have forced myself to pull my tongue from her asshole, I would have licked her there. Would have pushed my tongue up into her hot cunt, tasted her obvious wetness, explored her dripping sweet tasting pussy, licked at her clit... But I couldn't leave her incredible ass...

She leaned over further, and pulled her ass cheeks even wider apart, allowing my tongue to go as deep as I could push it. At this point, she obviously wanted my tongue to probe her ass deeply. My lips sealed around her puckered anus as my tongue wormed around inside her. Her asshole seemed to grasp my exploring tongue.