Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"David, be a dear and fetch my 'First Love Vaginal Bubble Lubricant.' You'll find it on my bedside cabinet."

As Four vanished into her bedroom Holly walked over to the west wall and thrust her bared backside out and up.

"Form a line behind me, guys."

David Four returned with the palm-size bottle and handed it to the horny brunette. She opened the screw top and inhaled the scent of wild hibiscus syrup.

"I love this."

She applied a liberal amount of the lotion to her nether regions and smeared it into her cunt and anus.

"I have a feeling I'm going to need this!"

Bracing herself with her hands on the wall Holly wiggled her rump provocatively.

At last! David Watts, the best-looking boy in school and the perfect Wizard was about to fuck her.

Well, all FOUR of him!

The first in line stepped up behind her and slowly slid inside her well-oiled cunt.

"Goodness!"

"Goodness has nothing to do with it!" quipped David One as he began to move in and out, his feet up on tiptoe.

The other three maintained a solitary lineup as the lucky Dave thrust in and out of the moaning female. As he held onto her hips he drove his rock-hard cock into the trembling girl with maximum force.

"It's just how I imagined it. Like fucking a tube of hot butter."

One withdrew and let Two take his position. Holly flexed her thigh and calf muscles as he rammed on home and gave the slender babe all he had. David Two gazed down at his huge member hammering the woman's pink pussy. He cupped her gorgeous ass cheeks and was impressed by their firmness.

"When you're ready, Watts," said Three as he tapped his foot impatiently.

Two pulled out reluctantly and Holly looked back and stole a glance at the four David's behind her.

"It's a dream come true."

She gasped as Three gave his rigid pole a couple of warm-up jerks and then slipped it into her hot box. He started to fuck her with very slow but deep strokes as he held both her tits in his hands.

"Fuck me harder, you devil. Harder!"

"You asked for it, lover."

Three sped up his thrust and her groans of delight grew progressively louder as he picked up the pace. Her pussy had become so slick now that audible squelches could be heard by all. Apart from that, Dave's groin smacked hard into her sweet derriere and the sound of flesh on flesh resonated around the room.

"By Merlin's beard!"

David Four took up the vacated and gaping slot that was Holly's quim and entered her with one swift lunge up. She bucked and wobbled on her dainty feet as she was fucked by the battering ram of his stiff rod. He slammed in hard and she tried to meet his pelvic thrusts. Then he grunted and pulled out.

Number One took the opportunity and slid back in and impaled the screaming woman on his eight-inch pole. He pumped and pumped for all he was worth. Then it stopped and Holly paused to inhale deeply. She stood upright and felt her gaping pussy and was astonished at how sodden her cunt was. The four Davids stood in a line awaiting instruction dutifully. How lucky am I, she thought as she probed her wet and debauched quim.

"Lift her up, Dave."

David Two obliged and gathered the lightweight female up and carried her to the sofa. Beneath her, Three sat waiting as she was lowered onto his rampant erection. Three held her hips as Two relinquished his hold and Holly slid down all the way onto the rigid dick. He pumped up into her with gentle but deeply driving lunges that forced her light body to rise up on his lap each time.

Her upper back arched and her head snapped back just as two big pricks slapped her on both cheeks. As she rose and fell on the man under her she sucked on one offered cock and then the other. The fourth David came up from behind and bent over to rub her clit with his middle digit. Holly made urgent muffled moans as a thousand tingling sensations assailed her excited loins. David gave the gorgeous Witch several rapid thrusts and then lifted her off so that he could penetrate her asshole!

He collected some of the lube and pussy juice from her vulva and smeared her rear hole. Then he inserted his greasy pole inside her rosebud which naturally stretched to its limit to accommodate his generous girth. This brought forth an ear-piercing shriek from Holly as she had her anal virginity broken. After a few short exploratory pushes from another Watts, who knew which, came in front of her and squeezed his length into her widened pussy! The incredible fullness of being filled in both nether holes caused the petite female wizard to climax for the second time.

"Damn!"

As the one in her cunt began to move, Holly felt exquisite vibrations reverberate through her body. She still sucked on the offered-up pricks in her face as the other two fucked her cunt and anus. Her juices flowed down her crack like never before and rivulets of sweat ran down her cleavage as amazing feelings of pleasure quivered through the thin layer of flesh between the walls that separated the two pulsating erect cocks. She was suddenly lifted up, still firmly impaled on his stiff prick. David's dick was embedded in her cunt up to the hilt.

"By Merlin!"

Two fat dicks stuffed up her and sent Holly to heaven and back. She was bounced up and down with little effort on the two studs who sandwiched her between their sweaty bodies. Full of cock she hung on tightly as she was wantonly used as a human sex toy. As one moved in so the other withdrew and vice versa. The unique and thrilling sensation of two ball sacks resting in her ass crack was the most unusual feeling she had ever experienced.

With her limbs feeling like jelly Holly slumped in two sets of arms. David began to spit inside her anus with his hot cum and he convulsed for a full minute before he disengaged and let a river of the white stuff spew out of her. Another Dave held her in his arms as if carrying a baby in a sling. He walked her four steps until her back was against the wall and he jackhammered his entire length into her.

She buried her face in his chest and wrapped her arms and legs around him as she dangled three feet above the floor. The steady bomp, bomp, bomp of her backside against the wall was a curiously erotic one and as he squeezed her in his arms he remained deep inside her and ejaculated with five strong hip thrusts.

"Let's finish this up in the bedroom, guys," she said between big gulps of oxygen.

Holly was set back onto wobbly legs and she ambled to the bedroom, oblivious to the cum that ran down the insides of her legs and which spotted the carpet. Her hair had lost most of its fluff and her adorable figure was dappled in well-earned perspiration as she flopped onto her soft bed.

David Four swept in and flipped Holly onto her front and pushed her legs out wide with his and started to fuck the shit out of the groaning woman. As he hammered her into the mattress they both bounced with the momentum of his animalistic power thrusts.

"David! Oh, David!"

Four supported his weight on his elbows and hands as he smashed into her pussy repeatedly. His knees widened her legs out further and he virtually smothered her as he took his pleasure from her. Within two minutes he collapsed on top of her as he began to cum inside her with pump after pump after pump.

"On your back, babe."

Holly shifted on the bed and lifted her knees wearily to display her thoroughly reamed cunt. David One knelt between her legs and drove inside her again. She swung her legs up in the air happily as he fucked her with hard, fast, and deep strokes of his throbbing organ. Holly buried her head back in the pillow and hooked her feet over his shoulders and cooed in sheer pleasure.

"Go on, my son!"

"Give it to her good, mate."

"Show her what you're made of, Davy boy."

One was astonished at how hot and wet she was. Streams of cum and her own fluids ran out around his shaft and down the crack of her sublime ass.

"Fuck me, fuck me!" she urged as she ran her hands up and down his broad back.

Raising her hips provocatively into his body, Holly locked her mouth to his and they kissed each other as if their lives depended on it. His taut buttocks dimpled delightfully as he fucked her with pelvic thrusts that seemed to match the speed of an Express Train!

Dave was past the point of no return now and as he continued his energetic thrusting he emptied his balls inside the voracious woman. She came with him, her third orgasm in an hour, and it was a fitting end to a spectacular experience.

Finally satiated they separated and lay side by side panting furiously.

Cum poured out of Holly and puddled under her body on the bed as she attempted to control her breathing. When she came back to reality she looked up at the sex-starved four David's who still sported huge boners and became somewhat agitated.

"We love you, Holly."

"We want you, lover."

"Let's fuck some more, and more, and more."

Not likely, she thought. I need a week off to recuperate! She reached out for her magic wand and pointed it at one of the approaching figures. A Witch can channel her thoughts and inner spirit using the wand as an instrument to convey conjurations. Her right arm tingled as she summoned up her invocation of the ancient powers of the Elders.

"Evanescet!"

The vanishing spell did the trick and David Four promptly winked out of existence. She repeated the spell twice more until only one David Watts was left standing.

"Holly?"

Before Dave One could say another word Holly pointed her wand directly at the bemused wizard and cried out in her loudest voice.

"Memoria Damnum!"

x

An hour later when Dave awoke in one of the comfy chairs he was dressed and slightly groggy. Opposite sat a rather demure-looking Holly sipping a cup of tea.

"Wow! That wine went straight to my head. I can't remember a thing from the last hour. I hope I didn't do anything foolish."

Holly smiled, put her cup down, and rose to pour another cup.

"Not at all, David. Not at all. Tea?"

END

12