Holly Willoughby meets Jonah Falcon

Story Info
Holly Willoughby interviews Jonah Falcon and more.
2.2k words
4.05
3.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers

"See you tomorrow when Phil and I interview; Jonah Falcon. The man with world's biggest penis." Said Holly Willoughby signing off Wednesday's show.

Holly made her way home, all the way trying to get Jonah's record breaking dick out her head. What if she got aroused looking at it. She got home played with her kids, put some old clothes on and went into the garden. She sat at a small bistro table in her picturesque garden sipping at a chamomile tea. Her phone pings. Phil as sent her a text image, it's a image of Jonah Falcon's dick hanging down to his knee.

'Hi Holls, how are we going to get through this interview.'

She stares at the image, she feels a sensation in her vagina. Her children play, Holly pushes her hand down her garden joggers, her finger rubs round her clit while she gazes at the image of Jonah's huge dick. Her finger now enters her sweet pussy. Holly speeds up her motion, a picture of Jonah's cock fucking her goes round her head. The moans from her soft lips gradually get louder, her finger is deep inside herself, she starts to feel a shiver down her spine. She looks at the image again, her body tenses up as her pussy gushes over her finger.

"Oh my god! Fucking hell."

Her breathing is erratic, her crotch soaked from the pleasure she gave herself. 'Bloody hell I'm not going to be able to do this interview' she thought to herself. She suddenly realises where she is, she heads to her children to play with a soaking wet crotch.

All evening she couldn't get the image out of her head, she had never seen anything like it before. Her husband is away working, Holly put the Children to bed. She heads to up about nine thirty, she lies on the bed naked and starts looking at her iPad. She googles Jonah's name, images and videos of him come up. Her gaze strains at hundreds of images of his huge penis, Holly is feeling hot again. She grabs a dildo from her drawer, her dildo pleasures her vagina, she leans the iPad against a pillow and her eyes wide open on the screen at the images of his monster dick. She pushes the dildo as deep as it will go, her free hand yanks at her nipples.

"Oh my god!"

Her breathing is louder, moans coming from her mouth. The iPad falls flat against the bed. Her eyes close, the dildo vibrating inside her, her tits being squeezed hard by her own hand. She screams out;

"Fucking hell YESSSSS!" her body curls up as juice seeps from her pussy, the dildo is soaking wet. She lies there in a naked ball, her breathing out of control.

The next morning. Holly drives into work, eighties tunes playing on the radio. She goes through security.

"Morning Holly, that's all good. On you go, have a good show."

"Thanks."

She sits in make up. Phil comes in to see her.

"Morning Holls, did you get my pic I sent you."

"Oh my god, its huge."

"I know. I'm going to be giggling through the whole interview."

"I know, we will get through it, we are professional presenters."

Holly is fully made up. She checks herself in the mirror, pink tight blouse, a leather flared skirt which drops just below the thigh, bared legged with a small heeled boot stopping above the ankle. Her blonde shoulder length hair sits behind her ears.

"Hi Holly, this is Jonah." Says the producer.

"Hi Jonah, I'm Holly Willoughby."

" Hi Holly, I'm looking forward to our interview later."

Holly tries so hard not to stare. Jonah catches her sneak a couple of sly looks at his beast. The outline of his dick can be seen in his trousers.

"See you later Jonah, enjoy our hospitality."

"Thanks Holly."

They hug, as they hold their bodies together, Holly can feel his dick against her thigh. Holly's breathing quickens, she finds herself bending her left knee up to rub it against his dick.

"You can feel it can't you Holly?" Jonah whispers in Holly's ear.

"Oh yes." She replies breathlessly.

Holly can feel that familiar feeling down below, she needs to leave now.

"Okay Jonah see you later."

Holly leaves to start rehearsal for today's show. Jonah's interview isn't until the end of the show.

Holly and Phil finish eating their food, cooked by celebrity chef; Jamie Oliver.

"After the break, we talk to Jonah, who believes to have the biggest penis in the world." Phil says closing to the ad break.

As they come back, Holly is nervous. She can see him sat on the sofa to her left. The presenters finish a quiz where a viewer can win a thousand pounds. They introduce Jonah to the viewers. Holly controls her feelings as they discuss his manhood, until Jonah gets out his phone.

"Can I show it to you two?"

"Okay, just us." Says Phil

They look at the picture of Jonah's massive erect penis.

"Oh my god!" says Phil.

Holly can't speak, she bites her bottom lip, a moistening in her knickers. She starts to fiddle with the end of leather skirt.

"WOW! Jonah, that is huge."

They manage to complete the interview. Holly is horny, she wants to see it and play with it.

"Well that's all for today, see you again tomorrow. Bye!" Says Phil.

Phil says bye to Jonah. Holly hugs Jonah, she can feel it against her leg again, it feels harder.

"It's getting hard Holly, just for you."

"I want to see it. Come to my dressing room."

Holly sits in her dressing room. She is anticipating Jonah's arrival. There's a knock on her door, it's Jonah. Holly pulls him in and they kiss, Holly crouches down, her hand rolls gently over his dick in his trousers.

"God, its huge."

Holly still crouched, her skirt riding up, showing her panties. She just strokes it, her eyes widen, the feeling of it making her wetter. She looks at him, her smile widening with every touch of his massive dick.

"I need to see it."

Jonah moves to a black leather sofa at the other end of the dressing room. He sits on it undoing his trousers as he does.

"Are you ready Holly."

"Yes, I was born ready. Get it out now."

He pulls his cock out of his trousers. Her eyes almost pop out of her head, a gleeful horny smile comes over her again. Her pussy moistens even more. His cock his hard, it must be thirteen inches at least.

"Wow! Jonah, can I touch it?"

"Yes, if you slip your blouse off."

Holly undoes buttons on her blouse and on the cuffs, lifting it over her head. Jonah looks at Holly in a beige lacy bra.

"And the bra."

Holly unclipped her bra. Jonah is surprised that they weren't as big as he thought. She was aroused, so there was still a good handful and they were tanned. Holly takes the dick in both hands and starts squeezing it. She bangs the tip against her chest. She struggles to put a whole hand round it as her two hands start to wank it.

"I've never seen anything like it, I want to see if I can fit my lips round it."

She moves the tip to face, she slaps it against her cheek all the time grinning. Her eyes are still wide in disbelief at the size of this record breaking dick. Her mouth opens as wide as it can, she places the tip inside, running her tongue round it. She sucks the tip, she takes it down as far as she can, she starts to gag on it. She pulls her head off it, big grin on her face.

"I love this cock, Jonah."

She slides her tongue all the way down the shaft to his balls.

"Your balls are huge as well, I wonder if I can fit one in my mouth."

Holly opens her mouth wide as she takes and slurps his huge balls. She licks them all over. Her head rests on his thigh, her tongue kissing his monster balls. Jonah strokes her soft blonde hair.

"Oh that's good Daddy, stroke my hair."

Holly's eyes are transfixed as she licks back up the shaft. A big grin on her face. She starts squeezing her breasts round his dick, sucking the top of it. Jonah lies back his hands behind his head, enjoying one of the most beautiful women in the UK servicing his beast.

"I bet your pussy is wet now, Holly."

"Would you like to see?"

Holly pulls up her leather skirt and pulls off her panties.

"Yes it is Jonah, do you want to taste it?"

Jonah looked at her tanned, shaved pussy, it looked beautiful. He wanted to eat it.

"Come and sit on my face."

"Okay."

Jonah lay back flat on the sofa, Holly put her legs either side of him, slowly lowering her pussy to his face. Holly went back to his cock, licking and slurping the tip. Jonah sucked on Holly's bean, her pussy tastes so good. His tongue enters her vagina, fucking it. Holly starts moaning loudly from the tongue lashing her pussy is receiving. She gyrates her crotch over his face, driving her more crazy.

"Oh my god! I think I'm cumming."

Holly does, all over Jonah's face. He slightly lifts Holly forward a little so her butt is by his mouth. Jonah goes to work on it, French kissing her butt hole. Jonah's anal assault intensifies, his tongue deep in her hole. Holly cums again.

She climbs off Jonah to fetch some baby oil. Holly climbs back on, she puts her tanned wet pussy back on his face. Jonah eats it like he's at an all you can buffet. Holly drips baby oil down his cock. She lubes it from end to tip, her two hands wanking it hard.

"I want this cock inside me." Holly demands her big eyes wide.

"Okay, I was really enjoying this pussy."

Holly stands up, her fit firm tanned body looks stunning. Her leather skirt rolled up to her waist. With Jonah still lay on his back, Holly climbs on, they share a sloppy wet kiss and he sucks her nipples.

"on today's show, I get fucked by Jonah Falcon's large cock." Holly jokes. They both laugh, Holly lets out a little snort.

"You sure want this you slut?"

"Yes fuck me with your beast."

Holly can feel the tip at her entrance. He slaps it against her soaking wet vagina. Smack!, Slap! "FUCKING HELL!."

Every smack of his beast on her clit driving her crazy, Holly cums again. Her legs are feeling like jelly. She slowly sits on it the well oiled cock. It goes in easier than she thought. She slides her pussy down, taking about half of inside her. Holly can feel her pussy being stretched.

"Oh Shit! It's so fucking big."

Holly takes a bit more inside her and starts riding it. Jonah watches her face, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. She screams as she builds up pace, her tits swinging. Jonah holds her waist still as he thrusts his cock up her soaked pussy.

"FUCKING! HELL! ITS SO FUCKING GOOD!" She screams.

There is a knock at the door. They both stop dead, his dick stretching her, now they have stopped she can feel the soreness in her pussy.

"Are you alright Holly? We heard some shouting." Said the person outside the door.

"Fine thank you. Got the radio on."

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

Holly feels the urgency to finish with Jonah, if she is caught with Jonah that's her career and marriage over. She starts gliding her vagina up and down his cock. Holly climbs off him and lies flat on her back, Jonah settles in-between her legs, he spreads her legs as far they will go, her pussy open and red. He inserts his beast. Holly puts her legs around him and they start fucking hard. The sofa is shaking from his thrusts, Holly's taken three quarters of his dick inside her. Jonah's dick is really fucking her hard, she grips his shirt, her legs now straight up in the air.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, YESSSSS! YESSSSS!"

The sofa is creaking, Jonah is sweating all over Holly. Her pussy is red and sore which is now stretched and saggy. The sofa still rocks from the ferocity of their fucking. Holly's toned, tanned legs wrapped round his body, her boots lock behind him, ready for the last push. Jonah gives it a few last thrusts almost getting his whole cock in. He then shoots is cum inside her.

"Oh Yes! Jonah."

Jonah stays inside her. Her legs still wrapped around him. Her arms locked behind his head pulling him down to her. They share a long wet kiss.

"Oh Jonah, you have made me a very satisfied little slut presenter."

Jonah climbs off her and sits on the sofa, his dick now soft but still hanging about eight inches. Holly gets on the floor and cleans the cum from his dick.

"Thanks Jonah."

"I've got to run Holly."

"Have a nice time in London. What have you got planned?"

"Maybe a few drinks with friends tonight."

"I have an awards show in London tonight, maybe the three of us could get together again."

"The three of us?"

"Yeah. You, me and your cock."

Holly dresses and returns home. Looking forward to her awards night.

bigsidd
bigsidd
126 Followers