Susanna Reid and the random fuck

Story Info
Susanna Reid goes clubbing on her own and fucks a random guy.
1.3k words
4.45
6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

Susanna Reid was coming to the end of a long shift working on Good Morning Britain. She had some time off planned for the next week as always during half term even though her kids were grown up now.

She was planning to just chill out not so much but before that she needed to really let her hair down and felt like going clubbing. She hadn't done this in a long time but she thought it would be good for her.

She went home after her morning on tv and decided to have a nap for a couple of hours as she hoped it would be a long night.

She woke up a few hours later and thought about asking one of her friends to join her but actually she just wanted to go out without worrying about anyone else.

She started to get ready as she looked through her wardrobe and found the outfit she had worn for the NTA'S a few years ago which ended up in all the papers as it didn't leave much to the imagination. She didn't need to wear a bra with it and picked out her thinnest thong so not as to leave anything visible underneath. She also chose a pair of 6 inch heels which completed the outfit.

After she had laid the outfit on her bed, she took herself to the shower to freshen up. She stripped off her joggers and jumper, along with her underwear and jumped in the shower.

She stood under the shower for a while, enjoying the feeling of the water pouring down on her. As she was washing herself and was going out tonight, she shaved her legs. When she had finished she looked down at her pubic area. She had never really bothered trimming that for a while as her sex life was non existent but thought fuck it and gave herself a nice smooth finish. She hadn't done this in a while but it felt good again. So good that she rubbed her fingers across her swollen lips. She reached up and took the shower head off the holder and held it between her legs, turning the pressure up to its highest power. She spread her legs as far as she could and it didn't take long to bring herself to orgasm.

As she recovered he stepped out the shower and got herself ready, feeling extra refreshed. She checked herself over in the mirror and smiled at how sexy she felt.

She headed out to the club and made her way inside. The bouncers let her in the side door so she didn't have to queue but once inside she didn't care that she was famous and ordered herself a cocktail which was 2-4-1.

After finishing these off, the drink had already stared going to her head. She needed a dance and made her way onto the dance floor and really let her hair down, not caring if anyone recognised her now.

She joined a group of girls and started dancing with them and then a group of guys joined in and one guy in particular caught her eye. She started to grind against him as her mates cheered them on. She could feel him getting excited while they were dancing and every now and then she brushed against his dick on purpose. She was getting horny at this point.

She didn't want to leave the club yet but needed to go somewhere more private and headed to the VIP rooms. Once inside she closed the door, locking it behind her. She pushed him up against the wall. He was about to lean in for a kiss but before he had the chance Susanna was on her knees unbuckling his belt, freeing his strained 7 inch cock from its confines. As she freed his cock, it brushed against her mouth and without saying anything she engulfed the whole thing, taking him straight to the back of her throat.

She placed her hands against the wall as she pushed further forward and began to deep throat him. His balls now slapping against her chin with every movement. She took as much of him as she could. He grabbed her head and began to face fuck her. She loved it when I guy did this to her. It turned her in a lot. Her eyes were now watering, make up running everywhere. She was struggling to breath slightly but was still enjoying it. Her face was buried in this random guys pubic area.

She started to feel his cock twitch as he shot stream after stream of hot salty cum to the back of her throat. He held her head in place to make sure she swallowed it all. She made sure she milked him dry so as not to waste any.

Finally Susanna pulled away and stood up. The guy (who's name she still didn't know and didn't want to) was leaning against the wall trying to compose himself.

They locked eyes no without breaking eye contact, she reached under her dress and slid her panties off, throwing them at him. He caught them with a shocked look on his face but still managed to ball them up and place them into his pocket after pulling his trousers up.

Susanna motioned with her finger for him to follow her as she sat down on the chair in the room and hiked her dress up and spread her legs s far as they could go, showing off her glistening, smooth, throbbing pussy lips.

He walked over to her and dropped to his knees, burying his head between her legs. Susanna placed her hands on his head as his tongue darted out and he began to slowly taste her juices. She let out a moan as he managed to find a good spot. "That's the spot, keep it there, keep going, I'm going to cum." It didn't take long as she was extremely horny and he was in the right place as his tongue finally hit her g spot. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck." She bellowed as her orgasm hit her hard. She gripped her thighs around his head, not wanting him to move yet.

After. Good few minutes she finally came down from her orgasm. She stood up but before she had a chance to do anything else, he was turning her around and hiking up her dress. He had now dropped his trousers as he lined his rock hard cock against her soaking wet pussy as she gripped the arms of the chair.

He rammed into her so hard and fast that she nearly fell over. She hadn't felt this full for a long time. He pulled out so just the head was inside her then slammed back into her hard. He kept this up for a long time. Susanna's juices was now flowing. He reached underneath her and started fondling her breasts through her dress. She managed to manoeuvre the dress off while being fucked and wasn't wearing a bra as he now had a handful of her full breasts. He was kneading them and tweaking her nipples with one hand an spanked her ass with the other. She was so turned on that she was going to cum again.

Her pussy kept tightening around his cock and he too was close to cumming as he grabbed her hips and sped up even faster. "Cum inside me please." She begged him as he shot load after load inside her and even had time to pull out and release the last remaining cum over her full bare ass and up her back.

They collapsed onto the floor while they recovered. After around 15 minutes they both stood up and got dressed, not saying a word to each other.

Susanna left first as she made her way out to the dance floor, minus her panties and well and truly fucked.

She headed home a few hours later, never speaking to or seeing the guy again the rest of the night. She collapsed on her bed when she got home, well and truly spent after an enjoyable night with the fucking she had been craving.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers