Amanda Holden & the Sex Live Stream

Story Info
Amanda Holden agrees to have sex on a live stream.
2.4k words
4.38
5.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers

If you asked any bloke who was top on their bucket list that they wanted to fuck, most would have the MILF that is Amanda Holden. She was like a fine wine, definitely got better with age.

She had just turned 50 and was feeling like she needed to do something out there and crazy in the next part of her life. She was very successful and didn't really need any money. She received an email this morning that intrigued her. It was from a video streaming company who were just starting out. They were looking for something to really out themselves on that map and came to Amanda with an offer.

This company had a rich backer who would invest in them provided they could create something no one had done before. They were offering Amanda £1,000,000 to have full, no holds barred, sex live on camera with a completion winner.

Now normally Amanda was absolutely say no to something like this but for some reason, she felt this was exactly what she needed to fill that void. Her sex life had been pretty non existent lately as her husband had been away for a six month job. There was only so many times a day she could fuck herself with her range of dildos without feeling the need for cock.

She couldn't believe she was doing this but she replied to the email saying "I accept. Tell me what I need to do." She was sitting there at her kitchen counter in just a robe and found herself spreading her legs and gently playing with her already wet pussy. Even the thought of what might happen was turning her on. Just when she felt herself getting close, she heard footsteps and had to stop as her kids headed her way. This left her very frustrated but she carried on with her day, constantly checking her emails.

About 5pm an email came through telling her they already have a competition winner as they had been running it hoping she would say yes. She needed to have the house empty and leave a key under the mat for the guys to set up tomorrow morning.

She couldn't believe this was happening. That night she made sure to have a nice cleanse and shave herself fully downstairs, she normally left a landing strip but thought she might as well go all out for this.

She picked out some sexy lingerie that she normally kept for her husband and laid it out ready.

She slept very well that night and in the morning as she left to take this kids to school, she left a key under the mat. The crew let themselves in as they saw Amanda leave and set up cameras all around the house, not wanting to miss anything.

About an hour later Amanda returned, slowly entering her house. "Hello? Can I come in?" She asked. She was greeted at the door b a 6 foot, muscly bloke. "Hi Amanda, I'm Tom. I'm glad you agreed to this and we are just finishing setting up. If you want to go and get yourself ready, we have our completion winner, Steve, on route now so we will be ready to go when he gets here. But before you head off, let's just go through a few things. There is no backing out now as you have signed a contract. This is a no holds barred, anything goes, streaming show. There will be lots of close ups of everything so be prepared for cameras in places you didn't think they could reach. And just remember, if this goes well it doesn't have to be a won time thing." Tom finished his sentence with a wink and touch of her arm.

Amanda was feeling nervous but also quite intrigued now. She headed upstairs and stripped off her normal clothes. She still looked sexy in them and even sexier out of them. She had a figure to die for and always had messages in her DM's on social media about how blokes would love to see her amazing tits in all their glory. Little did they know that it wouldn't be that long until they got their wish.

She admired herself in her full length mirror, sprayed some perfume all over, even between her legs. She then slipped on some see through underwear and a little teddie. She finished it with her silk short bathrobe which didn't leave much to the imagination at the best of times. She slid on some heels to finish the outfit off. She admired herself in the mirror.

Amanda headed downstairs as Tom was chatting to who must be Steve. He wasn't bad looking and looked quite young, maybe mid 20's. They both turned and watched her swaying as she was walking, she gave them both a little smile. "So where do you want me?" She asked in a way that had more than one meaning. "Let's head to the lounge where we are all set up and ready to go.

Amanda sat down on the sofa, where Steve joined her. He seemed nervous. She was also nervous but also a little bit excited as she crossed her legs, letting the robe stay down which left little to the imagination.

Tom started speaking to both of them. "So guys, we are about to go live on the streaming site. So far we have over 100,000 people signed up and expecting more as word gets out. Amanda, remember this is no holds barred, so whatever Steve asked you to do, you just go along with it." Amanda thought about backing out for a second, realising so many people were about to see her up close and personal but another side of her took over. "Bring it on Steve, let's see how many viewers we can get. Hope you can keep up!" She said as she reached between his legs and gave his cock a squeeze.

Steve stood up and stripped off as Tom started a countdown, not wanting to waste any time. As Tom said action, Steve turned to Amanda with his 9 inch thick cock right in front of her face. Without being asked, she wrapped her hand around it as much as she could and began to lick the head of his cock, already tasting pre-cum.

There was now a camera up close and personal of her licking and sucking the head of Steve's cock as she walked him off at the same time. With every lick, she took more in her mouth until she had engulfed his huge member and his balls were resting against her chin. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat as she placed her hands on his bare ass cheeks and pulled him in closer. She was now nuzzling his pubic area as her eyes began to water. Steve couldn't believe his luck, having one of the sexiest MILF's on tv sucking on his cock. He placed his hands on her head but Amanda was doing all the work as she started to deep throat him. Her eyes were now watering a lot more and her make up that she had touched up just before this started, was a mess but she didn't care. She was so turned on right now.

Amanda had always been proud of her cock sucking skills, she didn't get where she is today without sucking a few in her time. She cupped his balls under her chin as she pulled back and then sucked it all down again. Her tongue was teasing his cock in her mouth as she finally pulled away with a plop and straight away replaced his cock with his balls. She was now stroking Steve's cock while engulfing both balls at the same time. Tom looked at the viewer counter and it had already doubled to 200,000.

Amazingly, Steve hadn't cum yet. Amanda was shocked. Her mouth was now getting tired as she pulled back, stood up and stripped her lingerie off. Finally, what everyone had been waiting for. Her amazing pert breasts with bullet nipples were on show for the whole world to see. The camera got a close up of her breasts and made its way down her body slowly as she stood there hand on hip, leg cocked with the pose she always makes on camera. The camera lingered on her now soaking wet pussy as it glistened against the light.

Steve took her hand and laid her on her back on the sofa, climbing on top of her, kissing her body slowly from top to bottom. He took some time on her breasts, sucking on her nipples while kneading the other one and vice versa. Amanda now let out a moan as she always loved them being sucked like this. He made his way down her body and spread her legs as far as they could go. He kissed along the outside of her legs making his way down to her newly painted toe nails. He looked up at her as he took her big toe into her mouth. Amanda was shocked as she had never done this before. Steve slowly sucked on each two for a few minutes as he licked up the soles of her feet and back down again.

After a good 15 minutes of feet fetish, Steve began to kiss up her legs again until he found her now dripping pussy. He lapped up the juices that were already flowing a his tongue teased her throbbing clit. The flick of his tongue across it caused her body to jump. No one had hit that spot before.

He spread her lips with his fingers as his tongue glazed over her lips then delved in as much as possible. Amanda placed one hand in his head and the other on her breasts. The camera was now between her legs getting as much view as possible. The numbers just kept rising on the viewers. Amanda kept pushing against Steve's tongue, wanting him deeper and deeper. She had never been eaten out like this before. Where did they find him she thought to herself as she felt her body getting close.

Just then, Steve placed his hands under her ass, lifting her slightly to get better access but also so he could lick her perineum all the way down to her asshole. Amanda flinched as this was one place surprisingly she had never done anything. When she felt Steve's tongue darting around her asshole, she relaxed remembering that she couldn't reject anything. Steve now had his tongue deep in her ass as her body squirmed. He pulled away and licked back towards her pussy, this time pushing a finger against her virgin bud. He pushed it in quite easily now as he began to finger fuck her ass while licking her out.

Amanda's body was taking over and she could feel n orgasm building as she gripped his head and tried to push him in closer. It only took a few more licks for her first orgasm to pass through her body. The cameraman caught this all in close up.

Steve finally removed his finger from her ass and pulled his head back from between her legs. He needed to fuck her now. He got between her legs and placed her ankles over his shoulders as he pushed into her without warning. Amanda was still on a come down from her orgasm so her body just relaxed and joined in. He pulled out slowly. With just the head inside her and then thrust back into her hard and fast. Amanda grunted with each thrust.

She hadn't been fucked like this in such a long time and had now forgotten that this was all on camera and just enjoyed the moment.

Just as she was getting into it, Steve pulled out and told he to get on her knees which she obliged. He got behind her and started fucking her doggy style. He gripped a handful of hair as he yanked it back, making her suck the fingers in his other hand at the same time. Amanda was lost in the moment of pleasure. She felt so full. He was fucking her hard and fast now. His balls slapping against her with every thrust.

She could feel herself getting close to another orgasm as Steve removed his fingers from her mouth and started spanking her ass. She reached underneath and began to play with herself vigorously. Normally she needed one of her many dildos but this time just her fingers with the cock inside her worked.

It didn't take much longer for Steve to feel himself getting close. He bent forward leaning to Amanda's ear. "Where do you want me to finish?" He asked her. Just about able to talk, she managed to tell him that he could finish wherever he chose. Steve thought about finishing inside her but then had another thought. He pulled out of her and flipped her round, telling her to keep playing with herself while he wanted himself off.

The sight of Amanda vigorously going at her pussy and tits was too much for Steve as he shot one load onto her tits and made sure to aim the rest at her face. Amanda wasn't expecting this but with her mouth open, she caught some on her tongue and gladly swallowed as she felt stream after stream hit her face. There was so much cum.

Steve wiped his cock on her hair as he finally finished cumming. The camera panned in to look at Amanda as she finally came as well to see her body shudder and covered in cum.

The live stream finished there as Tom called cut. "Wow, Amanda. That went better than expected. Our viewers were up to a million at final count. You really pulled them in. Looks like you earns your money". Tom placed a cheque on the side table as they all packed up and left, leaving Steve and Amanda still recovering.

Steve was finally getting dressed as Amanda stood up, wiping her face with a tissue and putting her robe back on. "Thanks Steve, that was very much needed. And cheers for the cheeky facial." She said winking at him as she saw him to the door.

Once the house was empty again, Amanda took herself upstairs and ran herself a bath. While she was waiting she switched on her laptop and searched the live stream, wanting to watch it back. She opened a drawer next to her to look at her many dildos. "You lot are going to have fun tonight." Amanda took a couple of toys into the bathroom with her, placed her laptop on the side and pressed play as she slipped into the water and watched it all back.

mrmark83
mrmark83
162 Followers