All Comments on 'Holly Willoughby on Holiday'

by Markmycard

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved the story,thank you so much Mark, H.W x p.s Japan next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Absolute cock tease.

She needs to get her kit off and show the world her red hot filthy body in its full glory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bet this dirty bitch would love this to happen in real life. If she could she’d probably rebook a trip back to this hotel and get fucked again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. I’d strip Holly naked, tie her up and fuck her silly. I’d cover her in my cum juices. Sexy bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a tale. Love to see Holly naked and a recording of her riding cock. Insane thought and bloody sexy thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, great tale.

Celebrity orgy hotel where everyone who is no one is fucked day and night? More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d cover Holly with my creamy spunk, wash it off in the pool, then cum inside her. So sexy…….

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent tale, outside of realism & low quality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Holly is a dirty whore and as I read this, it felt so real.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Watching Holly in any bikini all day, would drive me crazy. I'd want to fuck this sexy bitch back in her room and cum all over her.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm probably the one who wrote about the low quality. Irony of it showing-up when you're writing that nothing is wrong!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous