Holly Willoughby on Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come closer. I bet you got a big hard cock which I can wank?"

Looking into Holly's eyes he floated closer, looked into her big brown eyes, and watched as she put her hand down his trunks. He was hard and was getting harder.

Holly had started to rub his cock up and down. He was feeling more and more aroused by having her so close and being able to put his head into her neck and kiss it.

"Oh Holly, you're driving me wild."

"You feel so big, I want to make you cum. I want to jerk you off here and now, and see you explode."

To look down at Holly, her breasts were pointing right up at him, and she looked so sexy. It was too much for him, he blew his load by looking into her eyes thinking amazing things and going wow.

Kelly held her hand up, for those watching, they could see, she had a handful of cum.

A guy spoke, "Oh god, that is so sexy. I want to be wanked off by Holly Willoughby. Imagine telling that story back home."

Another guy agreed and before jumping into the pool, both took off their trunks.

Holly asked, "Two more cocks to wank off? Do you want anything else?"

With a hand around each cock, Holly stroked both slowly, as they took a breast in a hand and got a good feel of her assets.

"God, your tit is so firm. It's so fucking sexy. Oh fuck, that feels good."

Holly had quickened her action and she could feel at least a 7-inch and an 8-inch cock in her hands. The guys were losing control of all feeling in their bodies.

One of the guys had moved his hand to Holly's and was now wanking himself off, with Holly. The other had grabbed her ass.

"OH YES, OH FUCK. OH YES."

"I'm cumming pal, I'm cumming too."

Holly provided encouragement, "Cum for me boys. Cum for Holly."

"OH YESSSSSSSSSSSS."

"Fuck Yes!"

A couple of guys had now been wanked off, just as quick as the first guy, and Holly was nearly liking this.

The noise one of the guys had made when he exploded though, had now alerted everyone again to the fact they had stripped Holly Willoughby, and they were making her suffer and have fun with her.

A woman spoke, "She's meant to be suffering. Is anyone else going to fuck her up, or shall the woman have a go at her again?"

A few guys had decided to jump into the pool and get a closer look at the sex goddess once again.

Holly asked, "What can I do for you 3?"

"To fuck you, Holly. That's what you are going to get from me."

"Me too."

"Me too. Come here you sexy bitch."

Holly was moved from leaning against the wall of the pool and now had a guy behind her, who was removing his trunks, holding her close to him, as she felt his cock move between her bum cheeks.

In front of her eyes, two guys pulled down their trunks and threw them out of the pool. One of the guys moved in closer and started to finger her pussy.

Holly reached down to his cock and could feel he was well hung, whilst the other guy stood back and was starting to wank himself off, just looking at her. Meanwhile, the cock behind her was hardening.

"Oh boys. Are you going to put two cocks inside me?"

A large thrust was felt by Holly, as the guy behind her was no longer wanting to play with her bum cheeks. He lifted her up and out of the water for a moment with one arm and used a hand to help him slide his cock into her anal hole. With the lubrication of the pool water, it slipped in easily, and as he lowered her back into the water, his cock went further inside her.

"Oh god Holly. Your ass around my cock. Fuck."

Holly wiggled her bum as she adjusted herself to the cock inside her. It was one when she'd never felt this way before, and it felt good.

With one cock in her, the other guy came close. He flicked her pussy with his fingers a little, then rubbed his cock to get it to its prime size, before sliding it inside her.

Holly moaned, "Oh boys. This is too much. Oh god."

The audience now all watching again, felt that Holly was rightly suffering. Her eyes and face look out of control, as cocks pound her pussy and ass.

Shouts were coming from the crowd:

"Fuck her up guys."

"Pound that ass. Let's see how well she walks tomorrow."

"Look like she's going to cum."

Holly was suffering, but the guy in her pussy could take no more. The sensations he was feeling, was far better than he could ever imagined.

"FUCK, TAKE THAT YOU BITCH. OH YES."

Holly felt a stream of spunk inside her, which dribbled out as soon as the guy moved away. But he was replaced instantly by the other guy who had wanked himself up to his maximum.

Holly groaned, "No more cock. No more. Please no more."

With a bigger cock now in her pussy, Holly was ready to cum. She could take no more of this, and the guy could feel her pussy twitch and shoot a huge explosion over him, which pushed his cock out of her.

"Stop. Please stop. You're hurting me. Please."

"Are you done in her ass yet?"

"It's feels bloody good, but I need more momentum."

The guys had decided enough was enough with the pool. They opted to pull her out of it, and everyone got a full show of her fucked up, but good-looking naked body once again.

"Come on you fuck machine. Let's get you back to that pool table."

Holly's wet body was thrown over it and a cock were instantly pushed back into her ass. With her dripping wet, and now bent over, the guy was now bashing his cock in and out of her, as hard as he could.

Holly said nothing and reached her own arms out in near submission to what was happening. For the next 20 minutes, her ass was bashed by both guys, and then by another 2.

Each of them had filled their balls and unleashed their spunk inside her, as their balls smashed against her buttocks. The sound of Holly's butt being smashed was a sound of utter lust.

With the sun going down at the hotel, the guests had well and truly shown Holly what they thought of her, and/or lived out a fantasy.

With a heavy stream of cum running down Holly's legs, and the fact she had been fucked by everyone, the barman returned to her aid. He wrapped her in a big beach towel and was about to take her back to her room.

A woman spoke, "Wait. What did she do to you? Did she leave you and your friend a tip?"

'Well no. But no, it's not needed."

Woman replied, "Well. That's not good enough. Holly, you have one last act, well two. These nice barmen will take you back to your room once you've given them a blowjob."

She added, "Be nice and do it well, so we can get it on camera. And your day is over."

Both barmen were physically attracted to Holly. They had never seen an English woman like this before, but they wanted to look after her. They did not need a blowjob, but it became apparent from the crowd, that they wanted to see Holly swallowing cock.

The other barman was grabbed by one of the guests and pushed towards Holly.

A woman spoke, "Come on, don't be shy. You know your cocks are going in a place where no one else has been."

Holly looked at the barman and in knowing the situation took control. She slipped her hands down the two pair of shorts in front of her and gripped them tightly.

Holly spoke, "It's OK. Let's me make you hard and you can shoot your loads. It's OK."

With two hand jobs being done again, Holly's towel had fallen off her, by the time she got to her knees. She pulled down the shorts for both guys and seeing a large 8-inch cock about her took it down her throat.

Her lips sucked on the cock hard and as she tickled the guy's balls, and bobbed her head up and down his shaft, he couldn't hold on.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. I'm cumming. Oh yes. Oh, fuck yes. Oh wow."

Holly took a load of spunk in her mouth and swolled as much as she could, but with spunk dribbling down her chin, she took in the other guy's 7-inch cock.

She sucked hard and fast, probably out of hope it was all coming to an end. It was relentless and was making a great film for the camera. There was not a gap between her mouth and the guy's cock, as squelching noises got louder and louder, as the wetness of Holly's mouth smothered his hard erection.

The barman was loving it, "SO GOOD. AMAZING. I CAN'T HOLD IT. I CAN'T HOLD IT."

Another load of spunk had exploded down Holly's throat, and she had taken down as much as she could. What was dribbling, was wiped away as she used the towel beside her.

Holly spoke quietly, "Are you done with me?" She needed to say it louder, "Are you done with me?"

No one said anything, but with cameras dropping, and the people asking no more, it was done.

Holly got to her feet and walked back to her room alone naked. She was never likely to ever want to relive the last couple of hours again in full, but with no one looking, she was smiling at the parts she remembered, that she liked!

This was a day in the sun no one was going to forget.

THE END.

12