Holly's Christmas Wish

Story Info
Holly's been very good & wants something special from Santa.
4.9k words
4.59
47.8k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas Eve.

The house was quiet.

We had spent the evening playing some board games, singing a few carols, and decorating Christmas cookies.

The kids had headed off to bed an hour ago. My wife & I had cleaned up the dining room and put the games away.

I had just started to pull back the covers to crawl into bed next to my wife when she reminded me that I needed to go "deliver" Santa's gifts, fill the stockings, and take care of the milk & cookies that the kids had left out for dear St. Nicholas.

I groaned. I was tired - plus I was looking forward to a quickie with "Mrs. Claus" before I fell asleep.

"You coming to help?"

"You won't need me. Everything's labeled - and in the closet - like usual."

She picked up a book and turned on her reading light.

"I'll be here, reading. When you get back, you can tell me how it went."

Her face was oddly serious - and her tone sounded a little strained - and it seemed like she was choosing her words carefully.

I stood for a minute, staring at her. Something was up.

"There are a couple notes by the milk & cookies. Make sure the littles are asleep and then head to the front room. You'll know what to do from there."

I was even more confused now.

She turned away, opened her book, and put in her ear buds.

Obviously, I was dismissed.

I stood up and headed for Molly & Ben's rooms.

Molly was eight. Her blonde curls reminded me of Shirley Temple's. The covers were pulled up to her chin. I kissed her on the forehead. She was out.

Ben was ten. He, obviously, had fought sleep and the only thing currently keeping him warm were his PJs. I pulled the covers back over him and otherwise left him as he was - seemingly splattered onto the mattress like a reckless splash of paint.

Following my wife's instructions to the letter - because I'd gotten into trouble for misinterpreting them in the past - I headed for the closet in the front room.

I glanced at the notes on the table with the milk & cookies as I passed.

I grabbed the shoeboxes down from the shelf - labeled with each person's name - and transferred the contents to each of our stockings. I was getting socks and cologne.

I got the "Santa's gifts" out and placed them under the tree. There was no gift for Holly in the closet and I got worried that I'd misplaced it while getting the others out.

Finally, I saw a Post-It note that said, "Holly's gift will be explained when you get to the milk & cookies."

Curiouser and curiouser.

I closed the closet door, threw the note in the trash, and headed to the couch.

I grabbed a cookie, took a sip of the milk, and picked up the top note - from Molly.

"Santa, I've tried to be good. I hope you and Mrs. Claus had a nice summer."

The next note was from Ben.

"Santa, I only got in big trouble once this year. Mom & Dad said I'm still okay but I will try better next year. Could you make Molly be less annoying? I'll still try harder - but that would help a lot."

The next note was from my wife.

"Holly has a special request this year. I'm not happy about it but I've talked with her several times and I really don't see another way to make this work. I'm not worried about you and me as much as I am about you and her - but - like I said - I've run through all of the other options I could come up with - and we'll just have to work it out. Be gentle. She assures me she's ready but I know she has no clue what she's getting herself into. Follow her instructions as if they were my own."

With no small amount of trepidation, I picked up the last note and unfolded it.

"Santa, I'm an adult now. I'm done with toys. I'm ready to be a woman. I've been good. This is all I want. Please don't let me down."

".. an adult".

Holly got her name from being born on Christmas Eve - well - actually - early in the morning on Christmas Eve Day - 18 years ago this morning.

An adult.

My little girl.

My little bookworm (like her mother) - Star Wars nerd (mostly me but her mother was above average here too) ..

"I've been good."

She was probably the least trouble of any teenager I'd ever observed in my nearly 40 years.

She was patient with her siblings, respectful to her mother and I, and kind to everyone.

I reread the note.

I looked around for more clues. There were none.

I took a bite of the second cookie, drank the rest of the milk, dropped the notes in the kitchen trashcan on the way through, and headed for Holly's room.

When I got there, I rapped lightly on the door.

Nothing.

I cautiously turned the knob. It was unlocked.

I opened the door to find my oldest child, naked, tied spread-eagle on her bed with strands of lit Christmas lights.

Those - and the lights strung across her headboard - were the only lights in the room - and served to offer a warm glow to the space.

Holly was blindfolded with a sleeping mask.

A ball gag - as red as Rudolph's nose - was wedged in her mouth.

Her B-cup breasts were firm - due to her youth - her tiny, little nipples were erect.

Across her chest and stomach, someone had written with a Sharpie: "Santa's cumslut. Fuck every hole. Make me a woman."

Holly couldn't have written the note - it was written too well to have been done upside-down or in a mirror - it had to have been my wife.

Skipping past the sight of the dildos wedged tightly in my daughter's cunt and ass, I noticed another Post-It note by her right foot.

"Either use a condom for the anal - or wash with soap & water. Start with oral - then anal - then vaginal. She's not on the pill but she claims it's a safe day. She wants you to finish inside."

I realized I was still standing in the doorway. I closed the door.

I had done my best not to notice how sexy my little girl had become over the years.

Any time I thought about how hot she was, I immediately started looking around to see which other males had noticed and were taking too much of an interest in my little girl.

The scene in front of me was right out of a porno - a red-tinged room with a naked girl tied to the bed with "cumslut" written across her chest.

But this was my Holly.

She knew I was here. She was struggling to push the ball-gag to the side. I released it.

"Santa!"

It wasn't a question - it was a demand.

I started to answer and realized I shouldn't use my normal voice.

"Yes, Holly?" I asked in a low voice - trying to sound jolly.

"I want this. I need this. I've been good."

"I .. uh .. don't know Holly."

"Please?! I've been waiting. I've been good. Please!"

I couldn't keep up the farce. I switched to my concerned dad voice.

"Holly .."

"No!" she demanded, "I need Santa."

I froze.

I looked at my little girl - my naked little girl - "Santa's cumslut".

"I'm here." Santa said.

"I've been practicing," my little girl assured her intended lover. "I'm ready."

I waited.

"Santa?"

"What do you really want?" Santa asked.

"I want you to fuck my naughty mouth. I can take you down my throat. I've practiced. I'm tired of toys and I want the real thing. Fuck my mouth and my throat. I want you all the way inside. All the way in - three or four times - but don't cum - and then stop."

"Holly.."

Dad was back again.

"Santa?" she corrected.

"I .." Santa stammered.

"If you don't do this, I'll find the first boy who will and I'll do it with him. I swear. I've been good. I've waited. I'm done waiting. Either you do this or I'll take care of it myself - tomorrow morning. By tomorrow night, I WILL be a woman."

I looked down at my baby - my determined willful (just like her mother) - little girl.

I switched voices again.

"Baby," I pleaded.

"Dammit, Daddy!" she cried. "It can't be you. That will fuck everything up. It HAS to be Santa. Santa gives me what I ask for. This is what I'm asking for. Once I have this, I'll be happy - at least until next Christmas - I promise. Now get Santa for me."

Santa was back, "I'm here."

She looked relieved - and then she looked horny again.

"Fuck my throat. Smack your testes against my chin and fuck my face. Please. I've been really good, Santa."

I couldn't resist being daddy one more time. I kissed the corner of her mouth.

"Santa. The next thing that touches my lips needs to be the head of your cock or so help me God we're done."

She was deadly serious.

I stood up from the bed and dropped my pajama bottoms and underwear to the floor.

I looked at my little girl - "Santa's cumslut" - and peeled off the shirt as well. I kept the socks.

I climbed onto the bed and she hissed, "Yes .."

Looking at how her arms were tied, I was going to have a tough time figuring out where to put my knees.

If she was serious about the deep-throat part, I should maybe change my angle of approach.

I stepped between her head and the headboard, pulled out the pillow, and straddled her head.

When my mostly-erect dick touched her face, she licked along the bottom of it.

She was either serious, or at least acting the part.

She tilted her head back - stretching her throat in front of me - and opened her mouth.

I stuck the head of my cock between my daughter's lips and she tongued all the way around it and tried to push against the restraints to get more of it in there.

I pushed forward - through her mouth - and into the entrance to her throat.

I pulled back out.

"All the way," she demanded.

I wondered whether I should go slowly - to give her time to adjust - or would that limit her air-supply?

I pushed in again - deeper and deeper - until I felt my nut-sack collide with .. her nose? Holy fuck!

I pulled back out and checked her face.

"Again," she demanded.

I shoved in faster - watching my dick stretch its way down her tender throat.

"How is this my little girl?" I wondered.

I pulled out again.

"Santa.." she chided.

I drove into her again.

Those nipples beckoned to me.

With any other woman, I would've pinched and sucked those by now.

But this was my daughter.

This was my daughter that didn't want to have sex with her father - this was my little girl that wanted Santa to make her his bitch.

"I'm pretty sure we're all going to Hell," I thought.

I leaned over her sun-tanned, athletic body, sucked her left breast into my mouth, and tongued her tiny, little nipple.

I slowly fucked my cock into her tight throat - as far as it would go - pulled back until just the head was in her mouth - at which point she tongued me again - then switched nipples - and repeated the process.

She was squirming and moaning beneath me - with her nipple between my tongue & teeth - and my cock shoved down her throat.

I rammed my cock down her throat two or three more time - and pulled out before I reached the point of no return.

"Santa?" she asked.

"Too close." Santa replied, "Need to switch."

Holly pouted, "Okay."

I stood up and climbed off the bed.

"Untie my ankles," she instructed.

"There's a condom in the top drawer of the right nightstand. Slide it on and that should be enough lube. Just pull out the dildo and shove your dick in."

Just like her mother - clear, ordered instructions - all I needed to do was follow them.

I untied her ankles first, per her specifications, and retrieved the condom.

I slid it on my stiff cock and lay the wrapper on the nightstand.

I went to the foot of the bed and crawled toward my daughter's naked body.

"Pull out the dildo and ease it into me. As soon as you realize I'm ready, start really giving it to me. Just put my feet on your chest and I'll adjust the angle to make sure you're hitting my erogenous zones."

"Erogenous zones?" I thought. "How much porn has my little girl been watching?"

I put her feet on my chest and looked down at the two dildos protruding from my little girl's cunt & ass.

Her pussy was shaved.

Her mother kept it trimmed - but preferred not to shave it bare - although she usually shaved it for my birthday - and Valentine's Day.

I slid the dildo out of her tight little butt and her body tensed a little.

I'm not much on anal - and neither was her mother - so this part would be over quickly, if I had anything to do with it.

Her Tunnel of Fudge was gaping from being recently vacated.

"This is definitely not my kind of sex," I thought.

I slowly eased my cock into my little girl's fecal cavity, stopping short.

"All the way," she directed.

Persistently bossy - just like her mother.

I drove in until my nuts pressed against her butt-cheeks - actually - that WAS a little stimulating - and damn was she tight!

I pulled out and drove in again, slapping my nuts on her ass.

"Yes.." she cooed.

She lifted her pelvis higher and - on the next push - I could feel the top of my cockhead rubbing along the part of her body that was trapped between the dildo in her pussy and the cock in her ass.

She squirmed and moaned.

I held her tight, little ass in my hands and fucked her shithole. I grunted as I pounded into her. My rhythm driven by the sexy sounds she was making.

As much as this was not "my thing", there was definitely enough friction going on to push me towards a swift climax.

Keeping in mind the instructions for the finale, I slowed to a stop and pulled out.

The pouty-face was back.

"Did you like that, Santa?"

"It's not my favorite but - like you said - you've been a good girl," Santa replied.

"Thank you, Santa. I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Maybe we'll skip that part next time."

"Next time?" I wondered about her prophesy.

"Next Christmas," she answered - as if I'd spoken out loud. "I'll be a really good girl again and you can come give me a special present again next year."

My brain turned inside out, and my body froze in place.

".. but, first, we need to finish this year's present - and I'm ready for you to deliver the package I've been waiting for, Santa."

Without waiting for instructions, I ripped the condom off, threw it on the floor by the nightstand, yanked the dildo out of my daughter's cunt, grabbed her ankles, rolled her back a little, and drove my cock into her pussy until my nuts were brushing against her freshly-fucked asshole.

"What?! Oh! Fuck!" she yelled.

There had been no resistance to my sudden entry.

She was either not a virgin - or she had removed her hymen with the dildo - which, I guess, meant that she was still, technically, not a virgin - but her note to Santa had asked for him to "make her a woman".

She was definitely tighter than her mother - but she also hadn't delivered three kids down this channel yet.

Since I knew I wouldn't hurt her, I pounded fully into her tight quim three times in succession.

She grunted as I drove the breath from her lungs.

Then I pulled out, crawled back, grabbed her ass-cheeks, stuck my up against her bare mons and started licking & sucking on her sex like it was a juicy orange.

She had started to complain about me pulling out of her pussy struggled as her brain worked to catch up when I started munching on her cunt.

I licked every lip, fold, and patch of skin in & around her moist fuckhole.

She was gasping for air - trying to get enough of it in her lungs to tell me to stop what I was doing.

So far, she was almost a smaller duplicate of her mother.

She seemed - scarily enough - a little more comfortable with the oral part of the transaction - but her mother was never one to shy away from a little give-and-take that way - which led me to believe that Holly like to be eat out as much as her mother - but probably hadn't thought about that with her "fuck all my holes" script.

I trapped her clit, briefly, between my tongue and front teeth - and she screamed.

I worried, at once, that Molly and Ben might wake up.

I probably should have locked the door.

I paused and Holly tried to catch her breath - she was gasping for air.

I went back to licking and nibbling everywhere I knew would drive her wild.

She must have ripped the Christmas lights apart because both of her hands were gripping my head - alternately trying to push me away and pull me in tighter.

I licked lightly over and around her clit again and she growled at me.

Finally deciding that she was close enough, I pulled my face from her twat, wiped it on the bedsheet, crawled up her body, and gnawed on each nipple for a few seconds.

Her hands returned to my head - pulling me down onto her growing breasts.

Before she could react, I raised up, off of her, picked her up by her ass-cheeks, and buried my cock all the way back into her tight fuck-channel.

The head of my schlong just brushed the wall of her uterus when my testicles slammed against her ass and I couldn't go any deeper - she wasn't quite as deep as her mother - but I had plenty of room to work.

I pulled all the way out, slapped the head of my cock against her clit a couple times as I held her up one-handed, then nudged into her pussy lips again.

I then grabbed both cheeks, and drove back in again.

"Yes! Fuck! Yes!" she yelled.

Her body tensed and her pussy clamped down on me - so I slowed my thrusts way down to allow her time to finish her first orgasm.

If "Santa" came to visit again next year, we were going to have to figure out someplace else to do this.

The master bedroom was far enough from the littles' rooms to be safe - most of the time - but Holly's room was at the same end of the house as theirs.

Pushing that thought aside, I realized Holly had settled down a little - so I set my mind to the task before me: fucking the shit out of my daughter.

The grip I had on her little body was probably going to leave bruises.

Hopefully they would fade before winter break was over - otherwise her classmates might notice when she was changing her clothes for PE.

She was looking pretty blissful from the first orgasm but I could tell she wasn't really "done" yet - and my instructions were to finish inside her.

Time for Santa to deliver.

I pulled my dick out of my daughter and ordered her to roll over.

I forgot to use the Santa-voice - but she complied without complaining or objecting.

She pulled the pillow to her face and raised her lower-half up on her knees.

I grabbed her hips and drove by slick man-meat back into her juicy twat.

She moaned into her pillow.

I held onto her slender hips and started jackhammering her pussy back onto my rod.

I drove and drove and drove.

Every few seconds, she screamed, "Fuck! Yes!" into the pillow.

She continued to gasp for air.

Damn, her pussy was tight - it was a good thing she was so wet.

Regardless, I was getting close.

I could tell she was too - I just needed to hold on a little longer.

Just when I thought she would outlast me, her pussy tightened up and a long "Fuck.." escaped her lips as she lost her grip on the pillow.

That was it for me.

The sexy sounds she was making - and the response of her body - shoved me over the edge.

I'd been pretty horny when we started - planning to fuck the mother of my children - so I had quite a load built up after fucking every hole on my wife's little "mini-me".

I buried my cock at the wall of my 18-year-old's uterus and prayed she hadn't miscounted her days as I jetted rope after rope of fuck-juice into her over-stuffed pussy.

When I felt the last spurt pulse into my little girl, I collapsed next to her on the bed.

I looked over and realized the sleep-mask had slid off of her eyes during the last few minutes of riotous sex.

She looked into my eyes, smiled at me, pulled the mask back over her eyes, and said, "Thank you, Santa. That was just what I wanted."

I leaned towards her and kissed her cheek.

"I hope mom's not too mad about having to wait for her present," she said. "Tell her that I promise to be a good girl all year so there's nothing for her to worry about."

12