Holly's Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached towards me with her left hand, found my face, leaned over and gave me a scorching kiss - with just a little tongue. She then collapsed back to her previous spot, sighed heavily, and relaxed.

I crawled off the bed, covered her with the blankets, collected the condom & wrapper, tossed them into the trash, and quietly let myself out.

I stopped in their bathroom to wash the remnants of my daughter's pussy juices off of my face, realizing that she would have tasted a bit of herself with that sexy kiss.

I walked into our bedroom and my wife looked up from her book and started laughing.

That was when I realized I was standing there in nothing but my socks.

She pulled out her ear buds.

"Well, Santa," she giggled, "How'd it go?"

She put away her things, pulled the covers back, and turned off the light as I snuggled in with her.

She teased the hair on my chest and tickled her fingers up & down my body as I recounted every detail from start to finish.

When I got to the part about eating our daughter out, she pulled my face over for a kiss - with tongue - and I shared Holly's taste with her.

"She tastes a lot like you, Mrs. Claus."

"Hmm," she said. "Did she like it?"

"I'm surprised you didn't hear her," I said.

"Ear buds," she replied.

I had wondered about those.

By the time I finished the story - including the message my daughter had asked me to deliver to her mother - I realized that my wife was stroking my fully-erect cock.

I don't know how long the story had taken to recount - and I wasn't sure how much of a "money shot" I'd be able to deliver - but I was ready to go again.

As my sexy little MILF rolled on top of me, I realized she was already naked - well - except for her socks.

How had I missed that when I came in?

She lined my rod up with her fuck-hole and drove down onto me.

Based on how easily she done that, she was more ready for this than I was.

It was good to be home again.

With my manhood safely ensconced deep within my loving wife - the mother of my three children - I pulled her face to mine and kissed her like it was our wedding day.

She grabbed my face, held that kiss, and started bucking her pelvis into mine.

I pulled my hands from her face, groped her C-cup breasts, drug my fingernails along the sides of her ribcage, and grabbed onto her perfect ass.

Fucking Holly had been amazing and new - but fucking a woman who knows what she wants is another thing entirely.

I had to breathe through my nose - since my wife's lips were still locked onto mine as she fucked my cock.

She knew I'd already cum - so she wasn't worried about me - but she (obviously) was gonna get hers - maybe a couple of them.

She slowed her assault and ground her pelvis into mine - circling slowly - freezing briefly when her pussy clamped down onto my cock. That was one. Then she started working on her next orgasm.

I ran my fingertips up and down her spine and went back to gripping her ass - definitely participating in the act - but letting her do the majority of the work - since she had her goal fixed in her mind and nothing was going to keep her from getting there.

I was momentarily caught off-guard when she threw the covers back, spun head-to-toe, and sucked my cock into her mouth.

She pulled off, said, "You're right." - obviously referring to the taste - and then she went back to trying deepthroat my cock.

Holly was definitely more talented in that regard - but I appreciated the effort - so I grabbed my wife's ass and buried my face in her sloppy cunt.

I licked & nipped at every spot I knew she loved - periodically focusing directly on her clit - but being careful not to overstimulate it - knowing that would make things uncomfortable quickly.

My wife was showing signs of another orgasm.

Her blowjob had been adequate - but I was ready to be back in her pussy.

She spun back around and kissed me with a mouth & tongue that had just been trying to suck the fuck-juice out of my dick.

It's not my favorite flavor - but this woman just had my dirty cock in her mouth - trying to deepthroat me - showing me that she was driven to please. I'm not about to complain about anything this woman does.

This woman - this gorgeous MILF - just gave our daughter something super special - the implications of which were yet to be explored.

Assuming Holly & my wife did as they said - which I fully expected them to do - life would move forward without there being any outward indication that anything unusual had occurred.

These thoughts vacated my mind as my beautiful wife sat up on my groin - with my cock buried fully in her pussy.

She leaned back, gripping just above my knees with both hands, and started a slow rodeo-ride on my man-meat - the same fuck-pole that had put a baby in her gorgeous belly three different times.

I couldn't resist those gorgeous swaying breasts - and reached up to grope, pull, pinch, and tease them.

She closed her eyes and bit her lower lip - focusing on driving the head of my cock at her G-spot.

After a few minutes of that, her eyes opened, she leaned forward, latched her teeth onto my lower lip, and started driving her pussy onto my cock in short, powerful strokes.

I grabbed her waist and did my best to drive up into her - trying to intensify the vibrations emanating from relentless collisions of our bodies.

"Fuck.." she moaned - still biting my face.

My hands left her hips and gripped the back of her head.

She quit biting and kissed me deeply again.

I tensed and she knew I had started without her.

She drove her wet sex down onto me and held on.

As she felt the first of my semen splash inside her, she went off.

She slowly ground her pussy onto my spewing cock, moaning, "Yes.. Fuck.. Yes.."

I seemed to be hearing a lot of that tonight.

When we had both finished, she concluded the kiss, and laid her head on my chest.

I reached over, found the covers, and pulled them over us.

I had no clue what time it was but I knew I would be very tired when two littles started pounding on our door at the crack of dawn, wanting us to join them in the front room so they could start opening presents.

12